Shawn Mendes My Everything

By biebstudio

Is about a girl and a boy that knew each other for a long time. They start developing feelings for each other... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Read please
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
#ripo2l Please read
Chapter 16
Title your Story Part
Read pleas
Chapter 17
Happy Birthday Nate
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Please read
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Please
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Hey Guys✌️
Chapter 31
Hey Guys✌️
Happy Birthday King
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Important
Happy Birthday Johnson
Zayn Malik
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Important
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
A little update about was happening
Chapter 45
GUYSSSSS
Chapter 46
new book!!!!
authors note
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 22

80 4 0
By biebstudio

Shawn's POV

Since that night that Mady and I had our little privacy, we have been getting really close. I feel really guilty, seriously she means the world to me. Today I'm gonna take her on a date and ask her the big question. I'm really nervous.

"Hey Mads?" I said.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" I asked. She came almost running from the bathroom.

"Well, well, well. Shawn Peter Raul Mendes is asking Madison Marie Gomez Sanchez?" She said, I was kind of getting scare.

"Is that a NO?" I asked.

"Are you dumb or something. Of course I want to go!!" She said, jumping on my lap.

"Wow, you were scaring me?" I said honestly.

"Awww, Muffin is scared of his own girlfriend." She peeks my lips.

"You're such a tease!" I said. We keept kissing and then it turns out to a make out session.

"Mad-" someone was cut off when they enter to my room.

"What's up Cam?" I asked awkwardly.

"I just wanted to asked you. If you wanted to go somewhere?" He said.

"Can't have plans, sorry." I said.

"Okay. GET IT MADS." He yelled.

"CAMERON SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" She yelled back. "I'm gonna take a shower"

"I'll come," I said.

"No"

"Please, we are a couple now. I have seen you naked a thousand times." I said.

"Shawn I don't care. With this belly there is no going to be enough space." She said. I grab her by her waist and pulled her onto my chest.

"You know that you look more hot with that belly. You turn me on, not trying. You are a great person. You don't look ugly with that belly, you look perfect. When your belly grows I'm gonna love you more." I said kissing her neck, bitting her earlobe.

"Shawn...?" She moaned. She turns me on so fast.

"Mmmm?" I said.

"Come with me, lets take a shower."

"Let's go!" I said.

When Mads and I got to the shower, I stripped down my clothes and entered the shower. For Mady, she was standing there, self conscious.

"Come on baby!" I said.

"I don't fell sure!" She said.

I stood up from the shower walked up to here and looked straight in her eyes. I cupped her cheeks and kiss her passionately. Then I started to take off her clothes.

"Come here. Everything is okay." I said. I grabbed the shampoo bottle and started washing her hair. Then, she did the same with ms. I took the soap and I started to wash her body, not breaking eye contact with her. She did the same.

_________________

Sorry this is the worst chapter ever I know. But I need to go to school right now.

ilovegilinsky15 CanIBeYoursHayes jessicarj3815

Comment?
Vote?
Share?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 35K 157
(I wrote this when I was young but apparently it did well lol. This book is currently being edited but please give it a read. The next two books are...
633K 17.2K 78
He will be the one to save her but he will also be the one to hurt her
2.4K 81 52
At 15 years old she lost her mom to cancer. Now she has to live with her cousin in California. Everyday she has to be with 9 guys and counting. They...
1.6K 7 40
A teen girl, Hannah only 15 years old. Its a dramatic love story. She gets hurt by the people she loves the most. She goes to hell and back to fight...