PASSIONATE

By gortoo_

"You are the love that came without warning" More

~Passionate~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
PSA๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ‘
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16โš ๏ธ
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
IMPORTANT โ€ผ๏ธ

Chapter 15

1.3K 65 5
By gortoo_

Ashanti | Shanti😍
Atlanta, Georgia

Sitting in the booth I pulled out my phone and pressed Instagram. I posted a quick little picture and started scrolling down, liking different peoples pictures and looking at their stories. I had decided to finally get out and get some fresh air and see some of my friends since I had been cooped up in the house, contrary to what I had actually wanted to do, but since I was in the mood for some McDonalds I decided to just pop up and surprise everyone again with my presence.

Looking at the time on my Apple Watch I noticed that my food was taking dumb long and I was starting to get impatient, but as soon as I was about to get up the waiter had just walked to my table and placed my food down.

"Thank You" I said as she had started to walk off. I had heard her say "no problem" but I didn't reply, I was fucking that food up. I honestly hadn't ate in like 3 hours, I was too busy working on some things with a few clients and then It had finally registered to me that I had to eat. Getting up I threw my trash away and cleaned any crumbs I'd left behind while I gathered my stuff, I don't know about anybody else but I clean up behind myself that's just how I was raised. It just would irk me if I left a mess there, even a tiny bit the shit would drive me crazy.

My Uber was coming around the corner so I was at the door waiting to go outside, I had ordered it while I was fucking up that sandwich and I just quickly finished my meal like I already knew I would since I was hungry.

When they pulled up I confirmed that indeed my Uber was in there and I jumped inside, closing the door behind me and making sure to keep my door unlocked. The had driver already had started driving by the time I had texted Tana to be by the door for me. She had sent me a simple "ok" and by that time I knew that some shit was about to go down, I knew Santana like the back of my hand so if hype ass tana sent a measly ass "ok" something was up.

The Uber driver was now pulling up to Trey's house so I gathered my stuff which of course wasn't a lot but sometimes I'm very forgetful (fr) so I do it anyways. I swiftly put everything in my fannypack including my phone and simply exited the car, walking up to the house.

Closing the door behind me I walked up to see everyone sitting down inside the living room talking.

"Hey Everybody" I said walking toward them.

It seemed like everybody was just doing the usual, smoking, laughing, and eating of course. As I walked towards the empty seat on the couch by Tana, I noticed that Draco had a girl sitting next to him. She was a pretty dark skin girl with this mug on her face like something was wrong looking down at her phone. "Hey" I heard from everybody else, I sat down next to Tana a pulled out my phone scrolling down Instagram but I felt someone tearing a hole in my face. He was giving both Von and his girl a run for their money judging by the fact that both their eyes hadn't left their phones since I got here, and I was trying very hard not to look back at him.

"Aye Shanti" Duke yelled towards me.

I lifted both my head and my eyebrows at him as if to say "what" or "yes" and he just pushed his phone in front of my face.

"Ain't that ya friend that you was all on Instagram with?" He pointed at his phone leaning back some a bit.

I grabbed the phone out of his hand and looked at the video he was trying to show me, only to see that it was E'lani a girl that I've known since diapers getting stomped out by about 4 girls. "Lani" was what I knew her by though since her and her parents were friends of the family and were always around, we'd tried to reconnect a few months back but it just didn't work out. Even then though E'lani still had a mouth on her that had always gotten her into a world of trouble, it was one of the reasons I cut her off.

"Someone I knew from the past, yeah" I said nodding my head and handing him back his phone. I would've asked how he knew I knew her, but I saw her Instagram tagged in the left hand corner of the video and figured he must've seen the video we had that was still in her highlights for whatever reason. We were smiling and singing along to Your the one by Dondria while getting ready for a party that I later found out was lame asf.

After that, I got up to go to the bathroom, sitting my stuff down on the couch and walking to the back. When I found the door I made sure no one was in there and went in to do my business, then I washed my hands and walked out.

When I got back to the living Tana and ManMan and I had a whole debate about if water was wet and let me tell you that whole shabang was tiring, Duke had even jumped in a few times to add his two cents. The whole conversation was just rolling around on different topics as we all made jokes and laughed, well all except the mystery girl and Draco who after a while dozed off and had went to sleep with his hat over his face. I guessed von had gotten over his attitude with me finally because when the topic had somehow landed on NBA Youngboy or Lil Baby he had gotten in on our little debate, firing up a blunt while doing it too... which was always much appreciated on my end😏.

It had been at least an hour and thirty and everybody was as always high as fuck, I was laid back with my face in my phone listening ManMan and Von talk about some east side hoes that they had apparently been fuxking at the same time and didn't know. Why they were talking about it I didn't know but I was laughing anyway, slightly enough so I wouldn't wake up Santana though because that girl could be a monster when she didn't get her sleep. After a while of taking pictures, scrolling down Instagram, and laughing at random unfunny things I too eventually dosed off laying my head down on Santana's who was laying on my right shoulder.

I was woken up by a few taps on the shoulder, I tried to shrug them off but they eventually moved up and somebody slapped the shit outta me.

I jumped up ready to fight then, "who tf just slapped me?" I asked breathing all hard. But I could already figure out the answer to my question when I'd opened my eyes and actually looked around me, not that I'd be hard because he was standing right in front of me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up, then started walking me outside.

"What are we going outside for?" I asked, my voice was a little shaky but I was going ride this wave.

"Umm sir am I about to be murdered?" I looked him up and down but he just kept walking.

"What about your girlfri- " I tried to get out.

"Ashanti shut tf up before I do body yo ass... we both know that girl is not my girl" he said gruffly.

I was gone get smart but the with the way he had just said that, I put some thought into what came out of my mouth next. Which was nothing... silence... I shut my ass up just like he said do.

Draco opened the passenger door to his car and shoved me in a little, which I didn't appreciate. I mugged him then closed the door making sure to keep it unlocked, because I was not about to be on channel 2 news tonight, I hadn't even gotten my hot girl summer.

When i looked over he had just closed his door as he sat down in the drivers seat.

"Ashanti... why you like to play with me hmm?" He asked.

By that time a bitch was getting nervous, especially since I saw the gun posted up in his pants when we were walking.

I looked up at him and said "ion know what you talking about" like a real dumbass.

My neck was in his hands in a second and my head hit the window of the car, as a matter of fact every time he jerked his arm my head hit the glass and it hurt too.

"So you gone sit here and lie in my face like that?" He looked at me.

"Ummumm" I said as if to say no.

"I don't even know why you taking it so serious, I said I was sleep and I hung up simple. You acting like I was being disrespectful or sum" I scrunched my face.

He just looked at me still.

"And why are you harassing me in this car when you gotta whole girl that you brought here in the house?" I asked already knowing I was about to piss him off.

"Why" he replied.

"It doesn't matter but don't you think that she should be the one your harassing and not me" I really didn't even do anything.

"She ain't my girl, you my girl" he said as he rolled a blunt.

"Naw my nigga, that ain't it and can you take your hand off of my neck?" I asked a little frustrated. He moved his hand and but put it on my thigh, "umm I meant move it completely" I said but he ignored me and kept rolling.

After that we smoked some, and he started getting annoying slapping my thigh and all but we laughed some and then I convinced him that we should go back into the house.

He unlocked the doors and then I looked at him funny. "You had these doors locked the whole time?" I asked.
He just shrugged and got out of the car, he'll nawl cause I didn't even know them bitxhes were locked this whole time I'd been in here.

I walked back inside the house and I heard yelling before I cut the corner.  The girl that Draco came with was up and raising hell, "what the hell" I said walking to them. It looked like her and Tana were about to fight.

"What bitxh yeen gone do shit" she yelled. Then she turned to me and started pointing and yelling, "And you hoe.. went outside to fuxk man man, shit pathetic a bitch can't even go to the bathroom without thirsty hoes being thirsty" she was rolling her neck so hard I thought that bitch was about to fall off.

"Ok.. listen sweetie, you don't know me and I don't know you but what you not gone do is put yo hands in my face and call me all out my name. Cause I ain't did shit to you, if you have any problems, questions, or concerns you should go to your nigga and take that up with him because from what he told me sis your a cum bucket. I guess it's nice to make yourself feel better with the girlfriend title but don't push it, ok. Take yo ass right in outside and leave before I have to make you"

Ole girl was still doing all the rahrah talking about she wanted to fight and oh hit me bitxh, so I told her to go outside. I made sure my shoes were on tight, hair was pulled up, and I took my jacket off before I too walked outside and squared up with her.

As soon as she ran up I popped her right in the face, then she tried to grab my hair so I sidestepped her and started knocking ha shit. I yanked her down and got on top of her punching her in the face when I saw the she was leaking.

Still on top of her I was hitting her everywhere in the face before someone pulled me off of her. I wasn't done though so I started stomping her in the face and kicking her body.

"DUMB BITXH ION EVEN KNOW YOU!!. I DIDNT EVEN PLAN ON FIGHTING YOU OLE YUCK MOUT ASS BITXH BUT YOU DOING ALL THAT TALKING LIKE YOU BIG AND GOT YO SHIT KNOCKED LIKE STOP PLAYING WIT ME!!!" I was beyond mad now because this bitxh had me out here fighting, I'm a grown ass women and I'm out here fighting like I was fifteen or something.

I yanked off of whoever was holding me and I seen it was Trey. "My bad Trey I ain't even mean to disrespect your mamas house like that, I'm sorry I'll leave if you want me too" I was still heated but I didn't want to further disrespect his house and do some more dumb shit.

"Naw you good, I understand" he said and that was it.

I was about to say something else before I heard ole yuck mouth screaming. "She snuck me!!" She screamed, face bloody, clothes and hair muddy. "That bitxh snuck me bae and you didn't even do anything about it."

I smirked and went back into the house gathering my stuff, "Best, could you take me home?" I asked. She just beamed up at me and jumped up like she had a sugar rush "sure bestie".

I just laughed at her and said my farewells to everybody eyes" bye y'all see you all later" I mumbled walking out of the door.

—————————————————————————————
🙋🏽‍♀️ OUT!😆

I'll update sooner I've been busy...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 357K 84
read to find out๐Ÿ˜‰
142K 4.3K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||
659K 24.9K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
194K 4.9K 37
"I aint think this love shit was real till I met you, this shit was unintentional" TOXIC BEWAREEEEEE!