The Taste Of Heaven-OT7 FF (2...

By ImMarina___

A story where meeting classmates Taehyung and Jimin on the first day of college changes Snow's life, taking h... More

College
The Boy At Your Doorstep
See Ya
Party
Dirty Games
The Next Morning
GC
Studying With Taehyung
Rain
Handkook
Wet
Talks Over Food
Rules
Hushed Nights
Tender Mornings
Messy
Shifting
Soft Oppa
It'll Help You Sleep Better
Aftercare
Yoongi the cook
Your Turn
Sluts like to cum
Carebonara
And They Do Anything For It
Thank you for all the love you have shown this book

Upstairs

3.1K 107 21
By ImMarina___

"Oh look there's Namjoon hyung." Jimin pointed towards a man who was walking in your direction.

Your eyes went wide and your breath caught in your throat when you saw the same man who was observing you a while ago.

He came and stood beside you and Jimin, his dark gaze fixed on you as you shuffled your feet, your palms sweaty and you looked away to avoid his gaze. His blonde hair was parted in the middle, exposing his gleaming, sweaty forehead.

"I see you've brought a guest." He said to Jimin.

"It was Taehyung who invited her but I know her too." Jimin said honestly, pouring wine in a glass for the newcomer.

"What's your name, babygirl?" Namjoon spoke to you for the first time, your heart beating fast under his piercing gaze, the name he had called you making you even more tense than before. How did he know you had a "babygirl" kink? Or was it just a blind guess?

"I-I'm Snow. You're Namjoon right?" You somehow managed to get yourself together and answer him in a decent manner.

"Right. You're a fast learner I see." He smiled, taking the glass from Jimin as his eyes seemed like they could see your soul. "Jimin don't be rude, offer her another glass."

"Hyung I can't hear you." Jimin said, indicating the same with his hands as the music grew louder and Namjoon's voice faded, even though he was standing close to you. Jimin took your hand suddenly and started walking forward, pulling you along and Namjoon followed you wordlessly, smiling to one or two people on your way. You came to a staircase, which was blocked by a string and a handwritten "Trespassers Will Be Prosecuted" sign at which you laughed, covering your mouth with your hand as you now walked beside Jimin having caught up with him and Namjoon towered over you on the other side.

The loud music faded away with the distance and you let out a sigh of relief. Jimin led you into a room on the right and held open the door for you. You stepped in, exhaling a bit too vocally when the cold air of the air conditioner hit you, immediately relaxing all your muscles. There was some movement on the bed and Jimin switched on the lights, only for you to see a man sleeping on the bed, cuddled up in a blanket. There was another bed in the room too, of the same size. The man groaned, squinting after the lights were switched on and Jimin jumped on the bed to wake him up.

"Hyung wake up we have a visitor here!" He whined cutely, as you stood there in awe, only wanting to join the man in the comfy bed.

"Sorry if I weirded you out but I've had a lot of socialising today." Yoongi got up crankily, and straightened his shirt once he stood up. 

"No I'm sorry for disturbing you." you said, understandingly.

"No time for formalities guys. C'mon sit down here." Jimin said, sitting down on the space that was available on the carpet. For the first time, you looked around the room. There was a lot of space in front of the beds, enough for ten people to sit, a TV on the wall and the room was decorated.

"Whose room is this?"

"Jungkook and Jin Hyung's. It's the master bedroom." Namjoon answered.

"Won't they have a problem?" You bit your lip.

"Jungkook is too busy partying downstairs and Hyung won't be back for hours. He said he has a lot of work at the office." Yoongi replied as he sat down.

"Are you going to just stand there?" Jimin asked.

"O-oh sorry!" You sat down.

Just then, the door opened, revealing a man in a formal shirt. You stood staring at him as his devastatingly striking features seemed to mock the entire fashion industry. His high, well defined cheekbones were shining in the light of the doorway and he held his coat in his hand, his shirt hugging his broad shoulders and trousers wrapped around his long legs.

"What are you doing in my roo- Oh?" He said, not noticing you before. His eyes narrowed and he entered the room, shoes tapping with each step that he took. Your stomach felt void at such a handsome sight, as he looked into your eyes and approached you, his eyebrows raised. He made you feel something similar yet so different than Namjoon.

"Hi Hyung." Jimin said, taking everyone's focus off of you.

"Hi" Jin said, still not taking his eyes off you.

"She's Jimin and Taehyung's college friend, Snow. Come have a drink with us if you're free." Namjoon said, as Jin considered the offer for a second.

"I'd love to." Jin threw the coat onto one of the beds and you shifted back, making room for him to sit between you and Namjoon. With Yoongi on one side and Jin on the other, you were feeling quite small, as Namjoon's gaze from the opposite side seemed like it would burn you.

The door was pushed open once again, revealing a very curious, bunny-like Jungkook.

"I saw you guys leave and then I saw my "no trespassing" sign broken so I assumed Namjoon had been here." He caught his breath.

"Am I missing something?" you asked, as the boys all laughed and Namjoon closed his eyes guiltily.

"Namjoon is not very great at keeping things intact." Jin told you, while sounding like a "windshield-wiper" when he laughed. You exclaimed and joined them as Jungkook sat down beside Jin.

"So what are we doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"It was getting very noisy downstairs and we needed some quiet. Plus we'd like to talk among ourselves too." Jimin answered.

"Why don't we play something." Namjoon suggested, smirking.

"What do you want to play?" Jimin asked.

"We should play a mixed game!" You shouted after a few seconds, making a few of them wince.

"What do you mean by mixed game?"

"Why don't we do a turn-by-turn game where we choose what game we want to play? You can choose games like Never have I ever or Truth or Dare or just ask everyone to drink. Whatever you want when it's your turn. You can ask anyone to do anything." You elaborated.

"Like ask anyone to do a dare or ask them to do it with another person present here?" Jungkook asked you.

"Yeah."

"I'm in." Namjoon said.

"Same." Jimin and Jungkook chimed in.

"I don't mind." Yoongi said.

"Alright then. Snow starts." Jin smirked.

"Sure-"

"Where IS everyone???" A loud voice boomed through the hallway outside and a second later, the door was opened to reveal a not-so-happy Taehyung.

"There was a fight downstairs and half the people left. The ones still present are either too drunk to stand up or already asleep." He announced.

"F" Jimin said.

"Come join us Taehyung." You invited him, only to feel all of the other guy's eyes on you.

"That I will." Taehyung laughed and sat between you and Seokjin.

"Guys for the last time, I'm trying to sleep- OH Snow!" Hoseok barged in through the door.

"Hobii!" You yelled and opened your arms for him to bend down and awkwardly hug the drunk you.

"How're you feeling now?" You asked after someone cleared their throat to make Hoseok pull back.

"I'm feeling great. I rested today as they wouldn't allow me to go to office. Thankfully, it's Saturday tomorrow so I'll go back on Monday."

"You're the one who took care of him when he was sick yesterday?" Jungkook asked you, making you break eye contact with Hobi and nod.

"Thanks for taking care of him." Jin said with a genuine smile on his face which made his eyes glow.

"Ah yes she took very good care of me." Hoseok said. "With pink, fluffy handcu-" you placed a hand on his mouth, making him throw his head back while laughing.

"Anyways." you turned to the group while smiling awkwardly as Hoseok sat down, and Jimin and you explained the game to everyone once again.

"I'm in." Taehyung said, showing his teeth through his boxy smile.

"Me too!" Hoseok said sounding excited.

"Well then.... Its my turn first" You said.

-------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812K 32.5K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
663K 21.7K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
2M 57.3K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
569K 9K 125
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....