A/B/O || Jinkook

By Krydolf_tha_kin

"Maybe a miracle happens and I wake up as a beta like the others?" Jungkook finally presents as an alpha and... More

1. A bothersome feeling
2. Mr. 8 to the rescue
3. An unexpected change
4. Pure heaven
5. Adjusting
6. Nightly appointments
7. Picture from the past
8. Awkward interactions
9. Family meeting
10. A discovery
11. Lost control
12. Family meeting nr. 2
13. Why are you here?
14. Hot
15. The solution
16. Let the training begin
17. Touchy feely
18. Planting ideas
19. Stepping up the difficulty
20. The laundry incident
21. Hate
22. Heartbroken
23. Not meant for each other
24. Unintentional stage four?
25. Give it to me
26. Strange behaviors
27. Family meeting nr. 3
28. Join me
29. Willpower of an anime protagonist
30. Heat
31. Take off my pants, bro
32. Trust
33. Mysterious package
34. A helping hand
35. Stuck
36. A painful sight to see
37. All or nothing
38. I love you
39. My boyfriend
40. This is what a real family does
41. Game Over
42. Life goes on
43. Betrayal
45. The reason
46. I don't need you
47. Family meeting nr. 4
48. Again
49. Moving on
50. Getting things sorted
51. One more step
52. There's no way
53. Let me go
54. In solitude
55. Clingy
56. Give me your... attention
57. Time out
58. Back from the depths
59. Midnight adventure
60. Omega and Alpha

44. The mistake

3.7K 317 252
By Krydolf_tha_kin

When my phone rings for the thirtieth time I give up and just turn it off completely. Preferably I'd throw it into the river underneath the bridge I'm walking on or smash it against the ground in frustration, but I don't have the money to get a new one. It's none other than Seokjin who keeps calling me over and over. My dumb ass actually broke up with him on a whim. Is he sad right now? Or does he just want me to pick up to yell at me? I hate that I can't even be sure. I don't even know if I want him to be sad or not. I want him to be upset that I left him, but I also never want him to be sad. I want him to be happy at all times. If that's not with me then so be it.

But still, I'm so very angry with him. I'm conflicted and don't know what to do. He cheated on me. I can't wrap my head around that fact. I've given him my everything and he stabs me in the back. Though, I can't say that I'm totally surprised by it. I never expected him to cheat of course, but I have sort of been waiting for the day he realizes he doesn't want to be with me anymore. Because honestly, why would he want to be with me?

Everyone, literally everyone, wants to be with Seokjin because of his good looks. Now when he's openly an omega that's just became even more obvious. I've seen the suggestive looks he gets and I've noticed the way people flirt with him as soon as I leave him unattended. He can choose to be with whoever he wants, so why me? Heck, even celebrities have tried sliding into his DMs before. That's just the kind of power he has.

I'm nothing compared to all that. I'm just a 20-year-old in college still trying to figure out life. I don't have any cool cars or fancy watches. In my spare time I like watching cartoons. I don't even have a job. What a fucking joke. I'm surprised we've made it this far. Maybe he just felt bad about wanting to break up with me so he made me do it instead. Guess he got what he wanted in that case.

I somehow end up in the middle of the city. The sun just set and people are string to gather around the bars and clubs. Typically I scoff at them for being so desperate, but right now I understand the urgency to get a drink. As an athlete I try not to drink very much, but today I just want to drown the sorrow.

⩶ΑβΩ⩶

I simply point at my empty glass and the bartender fills it up for me for the nth time. I don't even know how long I've been in here. I wanted to be able to get a drink somewhere, but my dumb self walked right into a strip club. In a sense I got what I wanted, but I'm a bit uncomfortable with the girls dancing up on stage and the men cheering them on. I've never voluntarily entered a place like this before and I can't say I like it very much. At least the alcohol is cheap.

After downing yet another glass of whatever the bartender gave me I feel my vision blurring out. I've never been this drunk in my entire life. Some say alphas can't even get drunk like other people, but I beg to differ. I don't even remember why I came here in the first place.

A slender hand on my shoulder gains my attention and I see a pretty blond girl standing next to me. Thankfully she's not one of the dancers so I can comfortably look at her.

"Hey, you're pretty hot," she says and I have to look around to see if she could possibly be referring to someone else.

"You mean me?" I ask just to be sure.

She laughs and it's a challenge for my eyes to merge her two silhouettes back into one.

"I've seen you sitting here along for a while. Didn't bring your friends with you?"

"Ah, no I came alone. I just wanted a drink."

"A drink, huh? Are you sure that's it? Most don't come to places like this just to get drunk. They wanna see the show. Maybe even get in on the show if you get what I mean."

I glance over at a guy getting a lap dance.

"I never understood the point of that to be honest," I say. "Why would you pay for that? You just get excited for nothing."

"You mean it's a waste of money since you can't smash afterwards?"

"I guess. All you get is a boner to deal with in the bathroom."

"I could deal with it all for free if you want."

Before I can even look at her I feel her sweet scent tickling my nose. She smiles at me with a twinkle in her eyes. Is she suggesting what I think she is? My eyes automatically scan her body and admittedly she's very attractive. So is her scent. With my mind not being in the condition to resist it, I feel my pants getting tighter. Blasted pheromones.

"I dunno," I say. "I've been told to not fuck omegas without a condom."

She laughs at me yet again.

"Who said I don't have a condom? I wanna get pregnant as little as you want me to. So are you down or not?"

Ugh. I don't know. Why is she putting me on the spot like this? As I'm considering what to answer she starts massaging the scent gland on my neck. Her eyes slowly turn blue from my scent being released and seeing it makes my reasoning go out the window. I get up from my chair and drag her with me to the bathroom. She happily pushes me into one of the stalls and locks the door behind us. Her scent overpowers the bathroom stench and I barely have time to react before she forces a condom into my hand.

Oh God. This is actually happening. She pulls her shirt over her head and it just feels so very strange to me seeing boobs. It's been a while since I saw them in a sexual light. She pulls down her pants and I can smell the wetness through her underwear. My dick starts reacting and I pull down the zipper to take it out. She moans as my scent gets stronger but I'm too busy fumbling with the condom to really care. My hands shake but I manage to put it on properly. I've only done this once before. I usually don't need one.

"Mmm, alpha, hurry," she mewls while pushing her ass out. "I wanna feel your cock already."

I swallow the built-up saliva in my mouth and take a step closer to her. She pulls down her panties and her sweet scent spurs me on right away. I place my tip against her entrance but before I can push inside she stops me.

"Um, wrong hole there, champ."

I look down and see that I'm positioned by her asshole. Oh right, girls have vaginas. How dumb of me. Thankfully I'm too drunk to be embarrassed about it. I'm never going to see this person again anyway. I move a little further down and she nods in confirmation. I can't resist the urge anymore and thrust inside. She gets shoved against the stall door with a short scream. My only focus is the warm feeling around my cock and I start moving right away. She sways with the movements and I'm not sure if she's enjoying it or not. Though honestly I don't really care either way.

⩶ΑβΩ⩶

I hurriedly stumble out of the club only to throw up right outside the door from the sudden movement. The bouncer yells at me but I only wave at him before running away to the best of my ability. This night has been awful. I can't even walk straight. Apparently I'm not even straight enough to properly fuck a girl. Seeing her boobs jiggle back and forth was such a major turn-off that I just stopped halfway. Obviously she got mad and hence why I'm running away right now. Girls are scary when they're mad.

"THAT'S RIGHT, YOU LITTLE BASTARD! RUN LIKE THE FUCKING COWARD YOU ARE!"

She throws a bottle after me and I just barely manage to dodge it. My tired legs carry me through street after street just to make sure she's not following me. She probably thought she was unattractive to me and that's why I couldn't finish the job, but there's probably nothing wrong with her. The problem is that my standards are through the roof thanks to a certain male omega. Fucking a vagina was strange too. Ew. I'm gay. I'm so incredibly gay for one person and one person only.

I continue running without any particular goal in mind for a long while. My balance is completely off and I wobble back and forth, almost stepping out on the car road. I receive a couple honks here and there to tell me to get out of the way and eventually a car even slows down and drives next to me for a while. I pay no mind to it until the window rolls down and I hear a familiar voice.

"What the honest fuck are you doing, Jungkook?"

I snap my head towards the driver and see Yoongi staring back at me. I realize the car is his work car. He must be on his way home. Poor man having to work this late into the night.

"I'm, uh... out for a stroll," I answer while jogging next to him as he slowly drives forward.

"A stroll," he repeats, knowing fully well that I'm lying. "Your technique is a bit lacking there. One could almost think you're drunk."

I know I'm a bad liar and there's really no point denying it when it's this obvious either.

"Yes, I'm drunk. Very drunk."

"Yeah, so why are you out here running in the middle of the night if you're so drunk? Can you explain that to me?"

"I dunno. Can I?"

"I'm asking you. Surely there's a reason for this behavior? You know what, just get in and I'll take you home."

He stops the car and I'm in no position to deny him. Where would I go anyway? Might as well join him home. I clumsily get in the passenger seat and he starts driving again first when I put the seat belt on. I'm not sure if I'm lucky or not that he found me here.

"Does Seokjin-hyung know you're running around out here?" he asks.

I scoff at the question.

"No. Why would he?"

"Oh, I dunno, maybe because he's your boyfriend?"

"No he's not."

He gives me a quick glance before looking at the road again.

"What do you mean he's not?"

I shrug before looking at the night view passing by outside the window.

"I broke up with him."

"What?!"

"Yeah."

"You're joking."

"I'm serious."

Yoongi is at a loss for words. I don't get why he's so surprised. Everyone probably already saw this coming since ages ago. Maybe he's just shocked that I broke up with Seokjin and not the other way around.

"Why did you break up with him?" he eventually asks. "Does it have to do with what Namjoon said? Jungkook, I can promise you that he just pulled that out of his ass. Seokjin-hyung is not cheating on you."

"Say that to the mark on his neck. He can't cheat on me now anyway since we're not together."

"A mark? What mark?"

I let out a low growl just at the thought of it.

"He let his stupid boss bite him. At first I thought he'd been forced but apparently not. He allowed him to do it. It was consensual."

He seemingly don't know how to react to that and we continue driving along the highway in silence. Stupid boss. Stupid Seokjin. Stupid girls having gross vaginas. Everything just turns to shit. Why can't I just be the perfect alpha so I can match with Seokjin? Why am I so pathetic all the time? Seemingly I can't do anything right.

The thought of him makes it harder to breathe, as if something's weighing down on my chest. Oh no. I know what this is. I gasp for breath but it only makes my heart hurt instead. I should've seen this coming. Yoongi gives me worried glances and his concern makes my eyes burn with tears. I turn my face away from him and quietly sob in hopes of it making me feel better. It doesn't. Taking that first step was a bad move because now I can't stop for the life of me. I don't want to let Seokjin go but what kind of loser would I be if I come crawling back to him after he hurt me? At least I have that much pride, but the downside to not going back to him is that I might just die of heartbreak instead.

Yoongi sighs upon hearing me cry so desperately. He pats my leg in a reassuring manner and looking into his calm eyes is actually a little soothing.

"It's OK, buddy. We'll figure something out."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 255 10
A/B/O Universe Omega Jimin is trying to do everything he could to regain his mates memory back after a tragic accident he had, sadly the last memory...
191K 12.9K 41
Choi Seokjin is an Omega masquerading as a Beta. He works as the personal assistant to the Alpha Kim Taehyung. After working for him for 4 years, Seo...
27K 1.9K 48
When Jimin moved, he didn't know his life would completely change. Now in a new town he is surrounded by creatures he only heard in myths and stories...
9.4K 835 13
For ages Jeon Jungkook has been pining for Park Jimin, the most sought-after omega of the pack. Just like most of the alphas, he leaves him courting...