My Gifted Love (✓)

By Skb494

"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms A... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Thankyou Note
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 (part 1)
Chapter 97 (part 2)
Chapter 98 (Part 1)
Chapter 98 (Part 2)
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Aadhira-His heart beat
New Book Cover

Chapter 6

9.7K 345 34
By Skb494

One Year Ago

Neha's Pov

"Aasha, can you please stop complaining about Varun? He is a nice guy and he loves me so much. He will never ever cheat on me. So please stop giving lectures" I shouted at her. 

"Neha,Varun is a bad guy. He is a play boy. He is also a drug addict and i saw him kissing a girl near our college. I don't think he is a suitable guy for you. For him, love is not a serious thing. Please Neha! if not now, then never. Please leave that playboy, Neha" Aasha tried to convince me.

"Stop the noncense, Aasha. If he is a drug addict, i will help him to come out from it. And he never cheat me" I said irritatingly.

"Okay. Then do whatever you want" saying this she walked away. After two day i called Aasha.

"Hello Aasha!"i said.

"Yes.Tell me Neha. Do you want anything?" she asked me in her plain voice. 

"Actually i am sorry, Aasha. I should have not talk to you like that. I know you care for me. But i love him, Aasha. He is my first love" i said calmly. But there was no response from the other side.

"Hello?Aasha?" i called her name. 

"Yes Neha. I already told you naa?  Do whatever you want. I will not interupt in your personal life" Aasha said.

"Aashaaa, please. Don't be angry. Do you know why i am not doubting on Varun?" i asked her.

" I don't know" she said.

"Because if we love someone truly, then there should not be any doubt. If there is any doubt in that relationship, then that is not a true love Aasha.Trust is the most important thing in ones relationship. I trust Varun, Aasha" i said ,ith a smile on my lips when i said his name. 

"I hope varun also think the same way as you think of the truelove" Aasha said.

"please! Aasha!" I pleaded her.

"Okay! Okay! Stop your that 'Please' word first" she said in a laughing voice.

"Thankyou! Thankyou, Aasha for forgiving me" i sequealed in the phone.

"Stop it, Nehaaa. Ooh god! My ears. Its going to bleed" she shouted.

"Okay okay. Aasha actually today evening Varun is going to celebrate  his birthday party in his farmhouse. He invited me also. Can..can i go there?" i asked Aasha hesitantly.

"Neha, Is there Alcohal allowed?" She questioned me.

"Come on Aasha. How can there be a party without alcohal?" i asked.

"Okay. Be safe and once you reach the farmhouse share your location to me" she ordered me.

"Okay my maa" i said and we both ended the call. I shared my location to Aasha once i reached the house.Then i entered the farm house.There was a lot of guys and girls dancing for loud music with a glass in their hands.Then i found Varun also dancing with some girl. When i saw him with other girl, i felt hurt. But i should not. He must be dancing friendly with her. I calmed myself. When he saw me, he smiled brightly like he was waiting for me so long.

"Happy birthday, Varun" i wished him and gave him his gift.

"Thankyou" he said and his friends encouraged him to unwrap the gift.

Actually i gifted him a platinum chain with mine and Varuns first letter on it. But he dropped his smile, when he saw the chain. I don't know why. But i can see that he is avoiding eye contact with me.

Then Varun handed me some drinks. I refused it at first. Because of my Aasha. But later i drank it. Then suddenly i felt dizzy. I thought that this was because of the drink. But later Varun held me by my waist that too infront of his friends. I was startled by his behaviour. I felt embarassed.Then i suddenly excused myself and went to the washroom. I forget my handbag when i walked towards the 
washroom. So l returned to the place where was i before. 
I was stilled in my place when i heard varun's friends talks.

"Guys she already drank the spiked drink. So when she returns from the washroom its not that tough to bring her to the upper room. And i already informed others to leave the house. Varun you did a good job in spiking her drink man" Athul varun's friend, patted his shoulder and all his friends laughed evilly.

Varun's friends was cheering and hifing to each other. Even Varun was also laughing with them.

"How can he? How? Is he the Varun whom i fell in love with. I even fought with my bestfriend for him" i murmured while tears rolling down from my cheeks.

Noo. Its not time to regret. I..i have to do something. If not, then they will theyy will. Noo. I took my purse and ran towards the washroom and locked it. I was terriblely shaking from head to toe. I am feeling very dizzy because of the spiked drink. I kneeled on the floor. I can't believe it. I should have obeyed to Aasha. I should have not come to this party. They are planning to misbehave with me.

Oh God! Then i took my phone from my bag and with my trembling hand i called Aasha. She took the call just in the two rings. Aashaa i said her name while sobbing.

Neha: Aasha! I am trapped here.

Aasha: What? Neha, tell me. What happen? And please, don't panic. Calm down.

Neha: Aasha you are right.Varun and his friends planning something.

Aasha: Okay. First, where are you?where that bastards are?

Neha: I am in a washroom.They are outside.

Aasha: Did they know that you are aware of their plan?

Neha: No. But..but i drank their spiked drink.

Aasha: What? Why? Ok. Just be there and don't end the call. I will be there in just 15 min.

Neha: How..how Aasha? It will atleast take half an hour for you to reach.

"Later Neha. Don't let them know that you have phone and first wash your face. Don't let the dizzyness  over take you, Please" Aasha pleaded me.

Okay. Then i washed my face. I felt a little bit sober. But soon i heard Varun knocking on the door. Suddenly my phone fell from my hands. I started to shake in fear. I closed my mouth with my palms while kneeling on the floor. Now Athul furiously calling me and trying to break the door. I am feeling very dizzy and trembling in fear. But the door breaking sound making me open my eyes. Now they successfully broke the door.

"Looks like our plan has leaked. But no use" Athul said and grabbed me by my hair.

"Leave me. Please, Varun say something. Please varun" I pleaded him with my teary eyes.

"Oh! Varun, save her man" saying this his friends laughed.

"He never loved love Neha. So why will he save you" Athul said while tightening his grip on my hair and dragged me out of the washroom.

"Varunn" again i pleaded him. 
"Athul, i think we should leave her. Let her go" Varun said.

"Oh! You really want save her like a hero.You also involved in this plan. Don't forget that varun. I think you are not in your right mind. Come have it" saying this Athul make him smell something which looks like white powder.

Suddenly varun started to close his eyes. Using this as a chance, Athul and his friends tried to take me somewhere. I struggled in their arms. Athul slapped me on my cheek. I flinched in pain. I can feel the blood on the corner of my lips. 

"No. Please, leave me. Please" i pleaded them, but of no use.

They are taking me somewhere. I am already feeling dizzzy. Now they going to..Noo. Suddenly someone sprayed pepper spray which started to burn my eyes as well as Varun's friends.

They started to scream. Who? Who is there? Who the hell is there? Athul and his friends left me on the floor and started to search.

Someone closed my mouth from my back. I couldn't able to see the person's face because of the burning pepper spray.

"Who? Please, leave me. Please" i started to pleade.

"Neha, its me Aasha. Come" Aasha said trying to hold my shoulder.

"Aasha" i said and hugged her tightly while sobbing on her shoulder. 

"Okay. Neha, don't worry. I am here" she said.

I couldn't stand. So Aasha held me by my shoulder and when we both were about to walk, Athul and his friends stopped me and Aasha from our way.

"So, there is another guest i think" Athul said with his evil smirk.

"Did you invite this beautiful girl too Varun?" Athul asked.

"No. I only invited Neha" he said without looking at anyones eyes.

Suddenly Aasha left me and I stand there with the support of the wall. Aasha walked near varun.

"How can you varun? How can you do this to her?" saying this she slappped him on his cheek.

Everyone was shocked by her action. But varun didn't said anything. Its look like he is back to his normal state. Because i can see the guilt evident in his eyes.

Suddenly i heard police syren. Athul and his friends started to get panic.Then police entered the house with guns and arrested his Varun's friends. Everyone was looking at the side where the police was standing. Suddenly Athul grabbed me behind my back.

"Leave me" i shouted. Aasha and others turned to see. 

"Athul! Leave her. If not, you will suffer for your entire life" Aasha said in a shaking voice.

"Oh! So you know how to fear right?" saying this Athul took a pistol from his back and put it on my head. 'The coldness of the pistol sent shiver to my body. I stopped my struggling.

"Drop your pistol if not, we will shoot you" the police said with Guns in there hands. Athul turned towards the police with pistol on my head. 

"Let me go out of this house. If not, then i will kill her" he threatened the police. Even Varun was in a shocked state, when i saw him. When Athul tries to move, i tried to see Aasha. 

But i couldn't find her around. Suddenly i heard varun's flinch. I felt some warm liquid dripping from my head to my face. His grip on the pistol loosened and he fell on the ground along with me.Then Everything went black and I closed my eyes.

Aasha's Pov

When Neha called me, i was already close to her location.Yes, actually when neha shared her location to me, i started to reach the place. Because i know that someting like this will happen.I already called the police and shared the location to them too. But when i entered the house i was shocked to see Varun's friend trying to drag half conscious Neha to somewhere. She even can't have the strength to struggle in their grip.Then i took a pepper spray from my bag and sprayed on their face before they could see me.They all screamed in pain. But i went near to Neha and said that i was here and she hugged me while sobbing. And i held her by her shoulder and tried to walk but only to stopped by Athul and his friends.

But my eyes was only focused on Varun who is standing near Athul. I can see he is drugged by his appearance. While watching Varun i didn't listen what Athul is saying. I went near varun.

"How can you varun? How can you do this to her?" i asked him the only question that is running in my mind and slapped him on his cheek. He came to his sense because of the effect on his cheek. Every his friends shocked by my action. Soon i heard police syren. And the police entered the house and arrested Varun's friends. I felt relief. But suddenly i heard Neha's scream.That bastard, Athul grabbed her from behind and put a gun on her head which frightened me.

"Athul Leave her. If not, you will suffer for your entire life" i warned him in my shaking tone.

"Oh! So know how to fear right?" he asked me.  Then he started to threaten the police to leave him. I didn't know what to do. All i wanted to do was save my friend.

That is the only thing that was in my mind. I found a metal rod near my right side. I took it in my shaking hand. Athul was busy with his threatening. His back was facing me. Using this as a chance i stabbed him on his head with a strong force.Then Athul fell on the ground along with Neha. She also fainted.The police came and took Athul with them. And I tried to wake Neha. I screamed her name.Then me and the police took her to hospital. The doctor said that she is safe. But has to take rest. I nodded at him and sat beside her bed for her to wake up. 
-------------------------------------------------- 
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 35.7K 41
COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart Veer Singhania. A self made billionaire...
128K 8.4K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
510K 31.9K 46
"𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐌𝐈�...
37.9K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...