๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐ โฅ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฆ๏ฟฝ...

By KITASBUBBA

โ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐๐„๐‚๐€๐”๐’๐„ ๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐†, ๐ˆ๐“ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐„๐’๐'๐“ ๐Œ๐„๐€๐ ๐–๏ฟฝ... More

๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—•๐—œ๐——๐——๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ง๐—œ๐—™๐—ฌ ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ. ๐—ž๐—”๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ข'๐—ฆ ๐—•๐—”๐—•๐—ฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—•๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐— 
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ž ๐—•๐—˜๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—๐—”๐—–๐—ž๐—˜๐—ง
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ง๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—ง๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—˜
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ. ๐—๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—ฆ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด. ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ก๐—š
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต. ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐— ๐—œ-๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ฃ๐—”๐—œ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ญ๐—”๐—ช๐—”
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. ๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฌ๐—•๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—•๐—ฆ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—˜๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—”๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—— ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—–๐—›
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ข๐—•๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐— ๐—œ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด. ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก๐—š๐—ฆ

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—”๐—–๐—–๐—œ๐——๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง

7K 342 795
By KITASBUBBA

[ RECAP ]

The whistle blew, indicating the next match was starting in less than a minute. "Suga," Daichi calls.

"Yes?"

"Play the next set," Daichi instructs. Suga nods as Kageyama comes walking towards the bench.

"Good luck Suga-senpai," Y/N gives him thumbs up. She was happy for Suga since their last conversation was about him wanting to play more in matches.

Suga grabs her hand, pulls her closer to him, and whispers in her ear, "I'll try my best for you. So that way you only pay attention to me."

Woah, I did not expect Suga to do that. He never really hit me as the type to be so hungry for attention. I guess I wasn't the only one who was surprised by his actions. "You sure that Sugawara-senpai and you aren't dating?" I turn to Kageyama and shake my head rapidly. "Didn't Noya-senpai say something about someone going on a date?"

"Sugawara-senpai and I just hanged out as friends and nothing else," I tell him.

"Do you like Sugawara-senpai?" Yachi asks.

"I like him as a friend," I respond.

"Suga seems to like you more than just a friend," Yamaguchi comments. What is it with them being so interested in my relationship with Suga all of a sudden.

"Stop being nosy my little kouhai's," I smile. "We should put our focus on cheering our team instead of my relationship with Suga-senpai." They all look at each other for a second before nodding their heads and turn their attention back to the game.

I turn my attention back to the game as well but after a few seconds, my eyes fall on Semi again. He was so into the game and maintained focused which made me admire him even more. It was his time to serve again. Before he did, he glanced at me and a small curve appeared on his lips. I smiled back at him and he then went for a jump serve.

His shirt lifted a bit as he jumped which made me blush. I swore I could have fainted right there if it lifted up even more.

It was then received by Noya, Suga set it for Asahi who then spiked the ball. But it was completely blocked by their middle blocker. I could see the boy's smiles turn into frowns knowing that it would be difficult to get past the 'guess monster'.

I jumped up and shake my pom-poms while dancing a bit. "KARASUNO!!! GO GO KARASUNO!!!"

I certainly would be embarrassed about doing this in front of a large group of people, but the team needed a boost. I could feel their moods instantly go up but couldn't help and feel uneasy about the glares I received from the opposing school.

Shiratorizawa's fangirls were staring me down, knowing that I was making the team push forward. I just stuck my tongue at them and giggled.

"Y/N," I turn around and see Yachi calling me. "That setter is staring at you."

I turn around and see Semi looking in my direction, giving me a small wave. As I wave back at him, I saw a volleyball heading straight to his face. "Semi! Watch ou-"

BAM

I turn to see who threw it and saw Suga landing from a jump. "I'm so sorry! I guess I need to practice on my jump serve more huh?"

"You did that on purpose," Tendou sneered.

"I'm sure it was just an acciden-" Daichi then gets cut off when he sees a volleyball headed his way, hitting him in the face.

"Oops," Tendou says. "That was an accident."

Both teams then lock into an intense glare, a dark aura surrounding them. "Oh no." Yachi starts to get nervous, not knowing what to do since Kiyoko was absent today.

"You're going to pay for throwing that volleyball," Noya growled.

"Oh really? And what are you going to do about it, SHORTY?!" Kawanashi says.

"That's it," Tanaka starts rolling up his sleeves. Tanaka grabs a volleyball and throws it as hard as he could at anyone in the team. Both teams soon engaged in throwing volleyballs and insulting each other.

Tsukki and Ushijima standing there like🧍while this was happening.

I then feel a tap on my shoulder and turned to see who it was. "Sem-"

"Come on," he whispers. "If we're stealthy enough, they won't realize we're gone." He grabs my hand pulling me towards the exit. Thankfully, no one saw us sneak out since they were busy throwing and dodging volleyballs.

Once we were out of the gym, I cupped his cheeks as he was against the wall. His face instantly turned red due to the closeness of our faces. I couldn't help but smirk at his state. "W-What are you doing?"

"I'm just checking if you were injured from the jump serve that you received with your face," I laugh as inspect his face.

"O-Oh," he tries to avoid eye contact in order for his blush to fade away. Which was a mistake, since his eyes landed somewhere else...

"Oi," I call him out. "My eyes are up here."

"I-It was an accident," he stutters. I let go of cupping his cheeks and giggle. "Anyways, the pain of the ball stopped a few seconds after."

"Are you sure?" He nods. "I'm sorry, I don't know why our setter failed that jump serve and accidentally hit you."

"That setter," Semi starts. "Is he your boyfriend?" Does Semi think Suga is my boyfriend? Why?

"No, why? Are you interested?" I teased playfully.

"N-NO!!!" he defends. "I'm into girls."

'I'm into you' is what he really wanted to say. "Why were you asking?"

"Well it seemed like he was mad at me or something," he rubs his nape. "Plus, he seems to be so close to you since you're wearing his jacket."

"Oh," I noticed that I was still wearing Suga's jacket that he gave me a few minutes ago. "He just wanted to cover me since there are a few people that would look at me disrespectfully."

"He seems to care for you a lot," Semi looks down as he fidgets.

"That is just how the whole team is with me," I say. "They treat me as if I was a priced treasure of there's that needs protecting."

"Well, with an amazing cheerleader on their side that could lift their spirits up, who wouldn't?"

"Oh, I'm not a cheerleader," I laugh. "I just wore this to cheer them up."

"Lucky them," he mutters.

"What did you say?"

"Hm? Oh, nothing."

"Semi~senpai," I say making him instantly flustered. "Please repeat what you said."

"I didn't say anything," he hides his blush with his hand. "And don't call me that!"

"But you look so cute when I do," I poke his cheek. "Now please tell me what you said Semi~senpai."

"I-I said lucky the-" He then gets cut off when the gym doors were slammed open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 216 11
- ๐ค๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐จ ๐ญ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ -she just needed a few pairs of clothes to make it through an interview. he just wanted to safel...
326K 9K 26
โ๐’๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐„๐˜๐๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐“๐‡๐‹๐„๐“๐„ ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐‘๐„๐‚๐„๐ˆ๐•๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐’๐“ ๐•๐€๐‹๐”๐€๐๐‹๐„ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐€๐–๐€๐‘๐ƒ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐–๐Ž๐...
7.9K 224 25
-Kita x Fem!Reader -Childhood friends Y/N and Kita find themselves unexpectedly reunited after years of living two completely separate lives. As they...
91.7K 3.8K 57
- ๐ค๐จ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐š ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ -y/n only has a few months living in Japan until she moves with her parents to England. She cr...