Happy Primitive Life [ Danmei...

By EggLastCrack

[ WARNING UNOFFICIAL EDITED BOOK COVER ONLY FOR THIS ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS F-A... More

READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER, BE AWARE
1| Was Rescued?
2| Nagu
3| Tribe
4| Resistance
5| Reality
6| Relaxation
7| Cooking
8| Cause
9| Dreamland
11| Earth Making
12| Grain Storage
13| Python Attack
14| Notification
15| Hot Springs
16| Failure
17| Conditions
18| Climb
19|Strange Female
20| Back to the Tribe
21| The Perseverance of Food
22| Parent
23| Summer Solstice
24| Moonlight Flower
25| Stob By
26| Discovering Chili
27| Death
28| On The Road
29| Salt Replacement
30| Cognition
31| Young Priest
32| Baby?
33| As Expected
34| Foodie Tribe
35| Visit
36| Treatment
37| Collection
38| Sickness
39| Prescribe The Right Medicine
40| Neighbors
41| Building A House
42| Night Hunting
43| Moving
44| New Residence
45| Price
46| Bai's Identity
47| No One
48| Day One
49| Cut Fish
50| Fire Ants
51| Bai's Father
52| Clear Water
53| Life Experience
54| Search Team
55| Bai Daddy Mighty
56| Siege
57| Dangerous Situation
58| Escape
59| Wake Up
60| Decision
61| Crazy Female Bird
62| Abandoned Forest
63| Figurines
64| Brother
65| Coincidence
66| Advance
67| Pregnancy Fruit
68| Confrontation
69| Battle
70| Broken Figurines
71| Extreme
72| Liberation
73| Expectant Dad and Stupid Dad
74| Go Home
75| Pairing Ceremony
76| Great Gathering
77| Unblocked
78| New Life - [ END ]
79| Extra 1
80| Extra 2

10| The Past

3.9K 212 3
By EggLastCrack

The heavy rain washed away the traces, leaving them untracked.

The big pit in front of him and the neatly arranged beast teeth were artificial at first glance.

Patriarch Heri looked at the direction of the tribe, waiting for the priest to arrive. The rain gradually decreased, and the chattering in the crowd became louder.

"The calamity must have done it!"

"The look in his eyes when he looked at us was terrible last time!"

"Poor Tim..."

The more he heard, the more and more things were wrong. When did Nagu come to the tribe? He asked his companions around him to know what happened.

The patriarch, who looked more than 40 years old and was in his prime, glanced at everyone angrily.

"I remember saying before, don't trouble Nagu." His feelings for Nagu are very complicated. He is good for him. The brother's son is also the catastrophe that appears in the prophecy.

Everything that appears so strange is because of that person.

Heri thought that evening, he and Lil finished hunting and were about to return to the tribe. They found the man covered in blood under a big tree.

Lil and him sent the man back to the tribe, and the man recovered under the care of the priest and Lil.

He told them that his name was Rui, a wandering hunter separated from the tribe. The wound was also caused by the huge prey counterattack. Finally, he stayed in their tribe because of gratitude. The three of them often hunted together, and Rui could always find the prey in hiding.

With his joining, the tribe spent a cold winter steadily.

But things changed that winter. Heri found that his partner had started to change.

He seemed to be less talkative, and always avoided Rui. He didn't take it seriously at first, thinking that they were quarreling, and he laughed at the females in their tribe to be like that, and their males would use their fists to solve any problems.

Soon after that time, the two returned to their previous appearances, even closer than before, sometimes making Heri jealous. It all started in summer, and he still remembered that early in the morning, Lil rushed to himself and said to himself that he was going to be paired with Rui. The man behind him is still standing behind him with his face slumped, but his expression is very soft.

It is not unusual for males to pair up with males. It's just that two people like Lil and Rui, who are good-looking and good hunters, choose to be together, not knowing how many women's hearts will be hurt.

Heri was a little bit sour in his heart.

His brothers for many years just ran away with others, but they were more blessings.

On the day they were paired, many people came to bless, of course most of them were hunting teammates.

Seeing the sweet smile on his friend's face, Heri thought sourly that fortunately, the two father-in-laws could not give birth to a baby when they were together. In the future, see how his son will stimulate them when he comes out.

However, this only wretched fantasy was also broken, and Lil's belly bulged that winter.

At first he only thought he had eaten a lot in winter, and Lil just smiled and didn't refute. As his belly grew bigger and bigger, Heri couldn't laugh.

"What the hell is going on?" Heri stared at his obviously pregnant belly, with a serious tone.

"Heri, we are friends, I don't want to hide from you." Lil glanced at him, then gently rubbed his stomach. To be honest, the image full of maternal glory made Heri tremble, "I have a baby with Rui, here."

He pointed to his belly. Heri looked at Lil with a dazed expression, and then at Rui behind him.

His eyes were clearly: How did you two make a baby? ? ?

This is not to blame Heri, it is really subverting tradition. In their world, males are responsible for hunting and protecting the safety of the tribe, and females are responsible for reproducing offspring.

Females and males are basically the same in appearance, except that patterns appear behind the ears, mostly green and red, which are easy to identify.

So, Lil, who is a male like him, will actually get pregnant? Heri felt it was definitely more difficult for him to accept than him and Rui.

"My race is special and can allow males to conceive." Rui didn't want Heri to look at Lil with a monster look.

"In short, you have stayed in the house for the past few months, and you are not allowed to go out!" Heri said to Lil who was sitting on the bed.

"You come out with me!" This sentence was to the culprit.

As soon as the two of them went out, Heri punched Rui.

Of course Rui wouldn't let him succeed, and gently dodged sideways.

The two of them came and went as far as possible, and both ended with bruises.

"Is he... in danger?" Heri was so awkward about the two words to have a child, and couldn't say it.

"I won't make him in danger!" Rui did not shy away from Heri's scrutiny gaze, and made a firm promise.

After hearing what he said, Heri said nothing. The fact that the male gave birth cannot be known to the people in the tribe, and the three of them knew it well.

Originally everything was fine. He and Rui took turns in charge of hunting.

Lil's belly grew bigger and bigger and his temper was getting more and more irritable.

Instead, Rui's temper was getting better and better.

Sometimes he even saw him smiling and softly comforting. Lil. They are all looking forward to that day, the birth of the child they care for together.

It was still sunny that day, and Lil seemed to have the same feeling, and he rarely lost his temper, lying on the bed obediently. If nothing happened, Heri looked at the sky washed away by the rain.

He didn't want to think about the next thing. The people around him calmed down and the rain stopped. The old priest was late in the expectation of everyone.

He first performed resting ceremony for the dead Tim, and then squatted down to check the cause of his death.

After watching for a moment, he raised his head and said to everyone with serious eyes.

"Mu Ya." When everyone heard this explanation, they didn't believe it, "Should he be killed by the catastrophe?"

There was a lot of discussion around him.

"Look at these skins on his chest."

The priest pointed to the dark red ring on Tim's chest, because Tim's complexion was so dark that no one noticed it at first. Those who were not too troubled, saw those scars, and their comments became quieter.

"You know, Tim died very close to our tribe, which proves that we have at least one threat here that can kill us!" Heri was not angry with himself.

"You should be fortunate that it is almost winter, and the cold-blooded animals are not as violently active as before." Heri raised his eyes to look at everyone. "From now on, you are not allowed to act alone. From tomorrow on, there will be ten people from the hunting team. Arrange five people to patrol, and don't be impulsive when you find the giant python."

As for the patriarch with the highest force value, everyone did not dare to disagree. Everyone thought about going back and telling their females to look after their children. Suddenly, the convenient remarks about the catastrophe disappeared. Nagu and Xu Fei had no idea what happened over there, they were studying how to break the tree. Nagu and the others used stone knives to chop a little bit. Xu Fei found it too slow.

He desperately needed an axe, but the reality did not want to give him anything.

He instructed Nagu to select those branches that were straight and thick with wrists, so that it was more convenient to cut.

Carefully dipping the sticky juice that fell on the ground onto the thick branches, Xu Fei began to piece it together bit by bit, and be careful not to get it on his hands.

The sap of the sticky tree will solidify in a minute, and then firmly glue the two branches together.

A thicker version of the door was just done, Nagu carried the door and took Xu Fei to fly back. "Wait a minute, do you smell anything?"

Xu Fei smelled of gunpowder.

"That's hot soup." Nagu approached the cave covered by grass, Xu Fei pulled away the grass, and was sprayed with heat.

It was still hard to hide the surprise in his eyes.

Isn't this a hot spring? The winter bath has fallen off.

"It's too hot to get in," Nagu explained.

"I see, let's go back." Xu Fei took Nagu back.

When the gate was set up, the first guest arrived.
.
.
.
.

■■■■■■■■■
This is just this Laozi side comment and not an official from the author!
■■■■■■
One Am Soft Eggs:
(;゚д゚)ェ...oh...Na Gu father are special case...so Na Gu  can get Xu Fei bear a child...

■■■■■■■■■■
HAPPY PRIMITIVE LIFE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 1K 26
Y/N returns to London after 10 years, having to have left the only home she had ever known, including her dearest childhood best friend, Anthony. Whe...
204K 8.7K 91
COMPLETED Alternate Title : 一不小心和醋精结婚了 Author : 一枚纽扣 On a certain day, Chu Yi, feeling quite peculiar, goes to a bar for a drink and ends up drastica...
35K 1K 6
You already know what's gonna happen just by the title
53.5K 5.4K 81
❝poisonous fangs can only reap poisonous fruit.❞ Nerluce - named for light - dwells in darkness. It was forged from the shadows of the great beasts...