Wasn't Expecting You

By prettiestoflies

Joey got up off my bed and made his way out of the room, stopping before he exited. "For the record, if we h... More

Character Aesthetics
Locke House
Not my type
The Busy Bean
I'm Unforgettable
Partners
You Surprise Me
You play?
Sandra
Blacktops
Avoiding
Date Night
Stay With Me
Alone
The Past
Mom
Halloween
Happy
Meet the Family
Benjamin Cameron
Thanksgiving
One Day
Birthday
Bubble of Bliss
Momma Knows
Love
History on Repeat
He will be ok?
Team Indigo
Hold Me Tonight
Show me how much
Daddy's little girl
When one door closes
Breathe
A Hundred Questions
San Diego
Could never love you like you needed
Brother
Beau
Ice-cream
We're coming home
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Update

After Party

5.1K 174 20
By prettiestoflies

"I'm just going to get Ali. She text me and needs my help deciding on a top," I explained to Harper, rolling my eyes as I made my way out of our room.

"Of course she does. I'll be ready in 5, and we have to leave! The game starts in 40 minutes!" Harper said as she sat on the floor in front of our full length mirror finishing up her make up.

We were heading to the first basketball game of the season and then the party after. This meant not overdressing for the game but not underdressing for the party. Harper and I had both decided on skinny jeans, ankle boots and a cute top. I had gone with a dark green long sleeve crop top, my flat stomach on display. For the game however I was wearing a leather jacket over the top.

I walked down the hall to Ali's room, knocking on the door. The door swung open instantly to Ali standing there in her bra, holding two tops in her hand.

"Help me!" She whined.

"Ali, it's just a basketball game. It's not going to matter too much which one you wear. Besides you always look hot!" I insisted.

"That's not even a tiny bit helpful Morgan! Look at you, all legs and flat tummy, even your boobs look incredible and you don't even have to try! I'm an actual disaster."

"I've never met anyone so dramatic in my life. Come on then, show me your options."

I walked further into the room, seeing clothes thrown all over the bed, shoes scattered across the floor and make up spread across her desk. On the other bed in the room sat Ali's roommate, trying to read a book and ignore the situation in front of her.

She wasn't weird, like Ali had described her, she was just quiet and reserved. I had met her a couple of times now and she was always polite. She kept to herself, but in contrast to Ali's large personality I can see how they wouldn't really get along.

"Hey Mindy, how are you?" I greeted her.

"Hey Morgan," she replied before going back to her book.

"Morgan!! Me!! Pay attention. So I have this black silk top, with the deep v neck. Or, I can go with the red halter that has a low back."

"Go with the black. The red is too much for the game. The black will look hot at the party. You wearing jeans too?"

She glanced at my own jeans and boots.

"Yeah. Maybe I'll put on my burgundy jeans instead with the black top, black pumps. Perfect! Omg you are a lifesaver!" She exclaimed.

"I really didn't do much. Now come on, we have to go!" I said as there was another knock at the door.

I opened the door, finding Harper waiting as I had expected.

Five minutes later and we were on our way walking across campus towards the stadium.

Our team won convincingly, 68 to 32. I had to admit, Joey played incredibly. It was almost disappointing that he didn't have any intentions of continuing with basketball after college. Yet at the same time I understood. I don't know if he had told anyone else about his intentions, so I didn't mention anything to Harper.

By the time we arrived at the boys house, the party was already in full swing. At least no one was passed out on the lawn yet though.

We made our way through the house and straight to the drinks, settling ourselves into the building party atmosphere around us.

Standing at the island bench, pouring myself another drink I took in the usual sights. The beer pong had already started, there was dancing and grinding in the lounge. I could see Ali from here, enjoying herself with a guy I recognised from the team. Even Harper, I saw was in the corner talking with Ethan. That surprised me.

"You enjoy the game?" A voice came from beside me.

I turned, knowing it was Joey before even looking at him. If not for his voice by now, it was the way my body instantly reacted around him.

"You were good. The whole team was, but I can see why your vice captain," I said smiling softly.

"Is that Morgan Walters complimenting me?" He asked cockily, raising one eyebrow.

"Don't get a big head," I rolled my eyes, tipped my cup against his beer and made my way to the dance floor.

I was tipsy, but not drunk. I wanted to enjoy myself tonight, not black out and wake up in someone else's bed again. My girls were busy hooking up, so I had been dancing with some girls from my accounting class.

I gestured to them that I was going to the bathroom, making my way down the hall, surprisingly lucky that I didn't have to wait. I finished up and made my way out, feeling slightly more drunk now I had moved away from the dance floor. The alcohol always hits more after going to the bathroom.

Before I had time to register what was happening to me, a solid body pushing his against mine, pinning me to the wall. I instantly felt his hot breath on my neck, the smell of beer obvious. I could feel his hard on pressed against my thigh. I had no idea who he was, I couldn't even see his face. I started to panic.

"Get off me," I tried.

"Come on baby, you know you want me," he whispered into my ear before planting sloppy, wet kisses down my neck, along my collarbone and towards the top of my breasts.

"You're walking around here like a fucking tease in this top. I saw you watching me from the dance floor," he continued, while running his fingers along the bottom of my crop top.

"I really don't. Get off me. I don't even know who you are. Please. Stop," I begged, as his hands moved around my exposed midriff, creeping upwards.

I wriggled, trying to push him off me, but he pushed harder, digging his hands into my arms, to keep me still. I was trapped and didn't know how to fight back.

"Please, stop. I don't want this, I don't want you," I was crying now, but his hands continued, groping my breast now as his hips ground against me, making it clear to me that he knew what he wanted and had every intention of taking it whether I agreed or not.

"She said STOP you dick!" A voice roared from behind us and for once I had never been happier to see Joey.

He ripped him off me and before I knew it Ryan and Ethan were also there. In one swift movement, Ryan lifted his arm and swung, his fist landing flush on the guys jaw, sending him to the ground.

Before I could see anymore of the scene around me Joey wrapped me up in his arms, holding me close as I cried.

"Shhh. You're safe now. Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" He asked me quietly, stroking my head in such a comforting way that I instantly felt safe.

I nodded, burying my head into his chest. After a moment, I opened my eyes to see Ryan and Ethan hauling the guy out of the house and Harper and Ali running towards me.

"Morgan! What happened?" Ali asked, pulling me away from Joey.

"I'm ok guys. He scared me a bit, but not much happened. I was lucky Joey came when he did," I smiled gratefully at him.

"Come on, we should go," Harper said, taking hold of my hand.

"I don't want to ruin your nights. You stay," I insisted.

"Don't be stupid! Where's your jacket and bag?" Ali said.

I told her where it was as Harper went to collect our belongings. Joey was still stood beside me looking incredibly stressed. Ethan and Ryan returned as Harper walked away.

"You ok, roomie?" Ryan asked, looking concerned.

"I promise guys, I'm ok. I haven't had that much to drink, he just took me by surprise and didn't listen when I said to stop. I just want to go to bed now though."

"Fucking dick. Everyone knows when you stay stop it fucking means stop!" Ethan raged.

"Ethan, it's ok now. Thank you though, all of you. I don't know what I would have done if you didn't show up," I said looking specifically Joey, sending him a grateful smile.

"We don't want that shit happening in our house and at our parties," Ethan growled, still angry as Harper returned with our things and a bottle of water for each of us.

I put my jacket on, wiping any tears and smudged mascara from my face.

"I'm walking you girls back. Don't even try and argue," Joey announced and none of us even tried to disagree, happy to have a male escort home.

The four of us walked out of the house in silence. A few eyes were on us as we weaved though the crowds, but no one said anything or gave any indication that they knew what had just occurred down the hallway.

The night air was cool, but the slight breeze was refreshing and just what I needed. I had already sobered up. Joey walked close by me on my right, Ali holding my hand on my left and Harper beside her.

"Morgan, what actually happened?" Ali asked.

I sighed, unsure if I wanted to explain, but knowing I should. It would make me feel better if I did, it's just how I am. Ali knew that about me, I needed to talk things out. Hiding it never helped me before.

"I just came out of the bathroom and before I knew it was pushed against the wall. He said something about me watching him while I was dancing, that I was a tease and I wanted him. I told him no, I told him to stop over and over. Then Joey showed up." I explained, tears escaping my eyes again.

"Fucking jerk" Joey muttered.

"I wasn't even checking anyone out while dancing. I think he was just drunk. But I need a shower, I feel disgusting." I said.

"Did he do anything?" Harper asked. I felt awkward answering this with Joey, but he seemed angry more than anything.

"Not really, just sloppy nasty kisses, his hand went under my top but nothing else. I don't think I'll wear this top again." I said looking down.

"Don't let one dickhead determine what you do and don't wear. That top looks hot on you and isn't an invitation for some dick to grope you!" Joey suddenly raged.

I noticed Harper and Ali give each other a look before I put my head back down, watching my feet.

It didn't take long before Locke House came into sight. Together we approached the door. Joey stood back awkwardly, knowing this is where he leaves us.

"Thanks for walking us back, I'll see you tomorrow Morgan. Night Harper," Ali said, giving me a hug before making her way inside.

"I'll um, I'll see you up in our room. Thanks Joey." Harper said, also leaving us and smiling gratefully at her cousin.

I turned to him, feeling awkward. He must have felt awkward too. He shifted from one foot to the other, placing his hands in his pockets, then back out. Despite everything that had happened, looking at him still gave me butterflies.

"I'm glad your ok," he said softly.

"Thanks to you," I replied.

"Any of the guys would have done the same. I was just in the right place at the right time," he said, trying to brush it off.

"Still. Thank you. Thanks for walking us home too. You didn't have to do that."

"I wanted you to be safe, besides I'm not in much of a party mood anymore."

I nodded, feeling awkward myself.

"Alright, well I'm going to shower," I said, pointing inside.

"Yeah. Um, let me know if you want to work on our assignment or something. Or even just hang out, we can shoot hoops or something if you want to distract yourself," he offered.

"I have a shift tomorrow, but I'll text you, thanks Joey," I said, stepping forward and giving him a hug.

It was awkward at first, both of us feeling like we didn't know where to put our hands. It was short, but I couldn't deny how having his body pressed against mine was comforting and felt incredibly normal. We pulled away at the same time.

"Night Joey."

"Night Morgan, sweet dreams."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 5.1K 49
His faint laugh stopped me in my tracks, my body turning sightly to look at him again. "That was cute. Really, I loved it, but you know I can't just...
5.8M 123K 46
***COMPLETE*** Book #1 in the Hookup series "You're incredibly sexy Emily" I feel sexy, especially when he's looking at me like that. I could melt in...
538K 14.9K 39
"Leave the heels on,"he said as he pulled my hair to the side and bit down on my ear. I could not help but moan.He was only in his boxers and hard a...
2.1M 56.3K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...