Condom ; ashton

By -sluttyluke

"i want you to call me daddy." [au, punk!ashton, daddy!ashton] cover by: beth my bae More

the dare
baby girl
thoughts of him thoughts of her/
soaking wet
sex/
a party & more taco bell
strip clubs
calum
innocent
sex 2.0
in my bed
michael knows best
crave you
ride
daddy/
jealous
worth it/
a great fuck
spank me/
i'm bad at this
birthday/
naked/
ask me
adore/
high
bruised knuckles
legs for days
be careful
some shots
you can't leave/
talk to me
get rid of it
in the car/
just go
over again
epilogue

temporary bliss

28.4K 604 476
By -sluttyluke

"Ashley, should I pierce my eyebrow?" Michael asks her from the bathroom. They're currently at her house, watching Game of Thrones together, but Michael got up to go to the bathroom. So now he's standing there, looking at himself on the mirror.

Ashley is in her room, watching the show while she stuffs her face with popcorn. "I don't know," she calls back. "If you want to, do it!"

It's Michael's eighteenth birthday tonight and he's a little bummed that he didn't end up doing anything. He just had dinner with his parents and they gave him money so that he could do whatever he wants with it and then he asked Ashley if he could go over to her house. She gave him some video games and snacks as his birthday present.

"I mean," he begins as he heads back into her room, "it's my birthday and I didn't even party. I think I should get my eyebrow pierced."

Ashley pauses the TV show as Michael sits down next to her and examines his face. "I don't know, Michael," she says. "I mean, your face is just so nice looking. What if you end up hating it?"

Michael shrugs. "Then I can just take it out," he says. "It'll be no big deal. Like it never happened."

"Your parents are going to kill you," she warns him, holding back a smile.

"Oh, well."

Ashley shrugs, too. "Well, okay. Do you wanna go right now?"

"Yes, come on," he tells her, grabbing her hand and leading her downstairs, but Ashley pulls him back.

"Wait!" She whispers quietly, pulling him back into her room and shutting the door behind her. Michael gives her a very confused look. "I have something to tell you."

"Tell me!" He urges, sitting down on her bed again.

"So this was last week and you're probably going to get mad at me for not telling you right after this happened, but Ashton and I--we kissed," Ashley says and then looks over at Michael.

He blinks a few times. "Wait, you're telling me you two kissed last week and you're now just telling me?!" He exclaims and gets up, placing his hands on her shoulders. "What is wrong with you?!" Michael whispers harshly, giving her shoulders a shake.

Ashley makes a sound. "Don't be mad, it just happened--"

"I'm not mad," he cuts her off. "I'm honestly just shocked," Michael laughs. "I mean, I think it's cute and everything, but damn. I still think you should be careful with him."

"Why do you keep saying that?" Ashley asks him, crossing her arms over her chest when Michael releases her.

Michael almost rolls his eyes. "He's older than you. Not by a lot, I realize that," Michael says, "but it's probably not a secret that he's had his fair share of girls."

Ashley purses her lips. "So you're saying I should be careful with him because he's more experienced than me?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying," Michael tells her seriously. "I just don't want you to end up doing something you regret. Or for him to pressure you. I mean, I get that you like him. I think it's great, but still, be careful."

"You're acting like things are going to happen," Ashley says. "We're just friends."

"Yes, but you liked kissing him. I know you did," Michael points out and Ashley blushes because she knows Michael is right. "And a boy and a girl can only be friends for so long before something happens. And I hate to break it to you, but something's already happened."

"But--"

"And now you're in trouble because you want Ashton, but you don't know what to do, because secretly, you might want Calum, too," Michael cuts her off and smirks at her when she rolls her eyes.

"I don't want Calum," she argues. "I want to be his friend, I know I do, and I want to be friends with Ashton, too."

Michael shakes his head, grinning. "You don't want to be friends with Ashton," he says.

"But Ashton is ignoring me again," Ashley replies. She's not upset about it, she just finds it odd. "He hasn't talked me to since we kissed."

"What a dick move," Michael says.

Ashley rolls her eyes again. "Let's just go get your stupid eyebrow pierced," she groans and then leaves her room, Michael following her.

"I wish you were eighteen already. We could get matching tattoos. Like, you could get 'Michael is my best friend' on your back and I could get 'Ashley is my best friend' on mine."

Ashley laughs as they make it outside. "Oh, yeah. I would totally get your name tattooed across my back," she jokes.

"Hey, Michael!" Someone calls from afar. Ashley and Michael both turn towards the direction in which the voice comes from. It's Luke, standing there with Calum. They're both sharing a cigarette.

Calum and Luke walk over to them and Ashley notices the way Luke says something to Calum. He punches Luke in the arm but laughs anyway.

"Where are you two going?" Luke asks as he runs a hand through his hair. A few of his tattoos are peeking out from the collar of black button up. The sight of tattoos makes Ashley think of Ashton.

"Michael wants to get his eyebrow pierced," Ashley says as he sticks her hands on the pockets of her jacket.

"Yeah, do you guys know any good places around?" Michael asks them.

"We know just the place, actually," Luke says with a smirk and looks over at Ashley.

"Well, why don't you both come with?" She asks, gesturing towards Michael's car.

"Yeah, come with us!" Michael says excitedly and Calum and Luke at each other before shrugging.

"Shotgun!" Luke shouts as they all begin to walk to Michael's car and Calum rolls his eyes at Luke. Calum already knows what he's doing. A few days ago, while he and Luke were in class, they ended up talking about Ashley and Luke was saying how he "should totally get with her." So this is just Luke trying to play the wing man.

Calum opens the door for Ashley and she smiles at him before getting into the car. And though there is enough room for both of them in the backseat, Calum sits down in the middle so that he's actually sitting next to her.

The first thing Luke does is reach for the radio and turns it on, letting whatever song is playing play. Whatever is playing, Michael does not like it because he makes a noise and then reaches over to change the station.

"No!" Ashley shouts, reaching over to slap his hand. "I like this song! Don't change it."

Michael rolls his eyes. "Maroon 5 sucks. Why do you like them?" He groans, placing his hand back on the wheel.

Ashley shrugs. "Why do you like Green Day?" She shoots back and Michael glares at her through the rear view mirror. Ashley is not a fan of Green Day and Michael perfectly knows that.

Luke turns to look at her. "Everyone likes Green Day. What kind of question is that?!" He gasps, furrowing his eyebrows.

Calum nods next to her. "He speaks the truth."

Michael laughs. "Well, I hate to break it to you, but Ashley doesn't like Green Day. I think she might despise them."

"Well, too fucking bad. You're gonna learn today," Luke says and reaches for the aux chord, plugging his phone in. "At least tell me you know this one," he says as he looks at Ashley once more.

"Of course I know this one! Everyone does," she laughs when American Idiot begins to play. "I've heard just about every single Green Day song thanks to Michael."

"So why don't you like them?" Calum asks her, looking over at her.

Ashley shrugs, looking straight ahead. "I don't know. It's just not my style I guess."

"Hey, so where's Ashton today?" Michael suddenly asks and Ashley tries not to blush at the mention of his name. "Is he still in school right now?"

Luke shrugs. "I don't know actually. He's been, like MIA lately. Acting all weird and shit."

"He's actually been staying at Jenna's house," Calum says and Ashley furrows her eyebrows, looking out the window, pretending to be uninterested in the conversation. She's still listening though.

That's when Luke scoffs. "Why the hell is he there? I thought he hated her," he says and then rolls his eyes.

Calum shrugs, shaking his head. "I don't know. They're always on and off, you know that," Calum replies, tapping his hands on his knees.

That's when it clicks in Michael's head that this Jenna girl is Ashton's ex girlfriend and he's been staying at her house doing who knows what after kissing Ashley. Michael is pissed. He's so mad that Ashton would do something like that, especially to his best friend. Michael doesn't let anyone mess with Ashley and her feelings.

However, when Michael steals a quick glance at Ashley, she looks far from upset and he doesn't know why when he's basically fuming. He knows that Ashley isn't one to get super upset about boys, but he knows her and deep down, he knows Ashley is a little upset.

The rest of the car ride consists of Luke telling Michael where to go and small talk between Calum and Ashley in the backseat.

Ashley knows she shouldn't, but she's thinking about Ashton and that girl Jenna. She knows it's none of her business, but she just wants to know what he's doing with her.

Moments later they arrive to a tattoo and piercing shop that Michael and Ashley have never seen in their entire life and they all get out of the car.

Michael waits until Calum and Luke are both out of ear shot and turns to look at Ashley, who just has her arms crossed over her chest. Michael already knows she's annoyed.

"He's fucked up," Michael says quietly, looking down at Ashley. "Are you upset?"

Ashley shrugs. "I don't know. Maybe a little, but it doesn't really matter," she replies. "I mean, we're not together or anything, you know? The kiss meant nothing."

Michael shakes his head. "It's still not right," he groans. "I get that you're not together, but that doesn't give him the right to fuck around with you," he says angrily. "You know what? I changed my mind. Don't talk to him anymore. I mean it."

"Michael, you can't just--"

"No, Ashley," Michael interrupts her. "I'm just trying to look out for you. I don't want him, or anyone, hurting you."

Ashley sighs, because she understands where Michael is coming from, she really does. They've always had each other's backs and right now that's what Michael is doing. She knows she wouldn't want anyone to mess with Michael and his feelings either. So she nods and gives him small smile.

"You promise to stay away from Ashton?" Michael asks her before they enter the shop.

Ashley sighs again, because deep down she knows she doesn't want to do that, but she nods anyway. "I promise."

a/n: i feel like this was a bit dramatic but idc i liked this chapter and i told beth i would update bc i love her so here you go

tbh i just love michael in this story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 302 21
He Maybe My Bully But I Love Him... ~-~-~~ Where Ashton and Luke falls in love with their bullies... (COMPLETE) Cover By: --ilovefourbands--
117K 5.2K 25
you're just a project. not a lover. copyright 2014 completed.