BTS IMAGINES

Per Moon_3004

Here is a collection of BTS Maknae Line Fanfictions written by @/moon.fic and @/jimoon.fics on Instagram. Me... Mรฉs

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ ONESHOT COLLECTION ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
When his ex-wife comes back
He married you for revenge
He insults you as you're a housewife
He cheats on you on your anniversary
His paid wife
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œONESHOT COLLECTION ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
When you're a one night stand for him
His Mistress
His Wife of Contract
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œONESHOT COLLECTION ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
When you're forcefully married to his best friend
When he turns abusive towards you
He finds out about his child with his ex
Your step daughter feels unloved because of him
Y/N - The luckiest imaginary human on earth
Your cold boss accidentally becomes your sugar daddy
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œONESHOT COLLECTION ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
He marries your sister after your break-up
He mistreats you because you're a housewife
He slut shames you and chooses his fake wife over you
Your robot husband
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ ONESHOT COLLECTION ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
He leaves his wife and his child for his secretary
Cascading Nights
Arrange married to the secret p*rn star
Mr. Heartless and his clumsy crush
When the mute girl gets married to her toxic ex
Slum life
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œANGST ONESHOTS ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
Child Marriage
Rate that dick 10/10
Your cold arranged husband falls in love with you after his wife's death
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œONESHOTS COLLECTION ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
When your arrnaged husband's parents want a grandchild but you're not ready
Husband wife and red velvet cake
The love of his life was once his enemy; frenemies
When his childhood sweetheart comes back in his life after your marriage
When the Playboy prince falls in love with the spy of another kingdom
๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ’œ Oneshot collection ๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ’œ
When he saves you from burning alive on your ex-husband's death and marries you
When he falls in love with his therapist
๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ’œ Oneshot Collection ๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ’œ
HER SEX TEACHER
Hanahaki

He compares you with his second-wife

4.9K 88 74
Per Moon_3004

The ringing of the door bell caught your attention and you anxiously rushed to open the door. "Oh hi y/n. Your husband right here got extremely drunk today and I had to drag his ass all the way back home.", Jimin spoke while holding Taehyung by his shoulders who was slumping his entire drunk body on the poor 95 liner fellow.

Sighing, you held Taehyung by his shoulders, "Thank you for dropping him off Jimin, I was really getting worried.", you said while Jimin slightly smiled, " Oh it's fine. I'll leave now, you both can continue with your business.", he said while winking at you and leaving.

Taehyung's body weight plopped on you as you dragged his body to your room. "You shouldn't have drank so much, Tae.", you said while placing him on the bed.

"Sarang.", Taehyung whisepred while he was drowsily trying to reach for the photo frame on the night stand. Clutching the photo frame in his hands, he widely smiled at the picture before kissing it and the next moment, he was completely passed out while holding the frame tightly in his arms.

You sighed and looked at him, "Even in drunk state, only Sarang occupies your mind, doesn't she?", you bitterly chuckled as you opened his shoes and socks and placed them on a side of the room.

Removing his tie and wiping his face slightly with a wet cloth, you made sure that your husband had the most comfortable sleep while being drunk dead and sleeping in his office clothes.

You picked up the photo frame from his grip as you heard little snores coming from his lips. Sighing, you looked at the beautiful picture.

A picture of Taehyung's wedding.

In the portrait, Taehyung elegantly stood in a white suit alongside with his first wife, Sarang who was draped in a white gown. He had his arms slightly wrapped around Sarang's waist and his lips were firmly placed on hers.

"I wish you could be atleast 1% affectionate towards me as you were with Sarang.", you said to yourself while examining the picture of your husband kissing his first bride.

"If only I could have a tiny space in your heart but I know I'm asking for too much.", you sighed as you recalled the day when your father arranged your marriage with his dearest friend's son, Taehyung.

After his first wife, Sarang, mysteriously disappeared 2 years after her marriage with Taehyung, he was unable to pull himself out from the grief of separation with his first love.

Sarang meant the world to Taehyung and her disappearance from his life one day left him devastated. His parents couldn't see their child suffering all alone, gloomily, spending his time to search for his missing wife, his parents decided it in the best interests of Taehyung to get him re-married with you.

He was still young and they believed that with time, Taehyung will heal and forget his first love but the current situation said otherwise. It had been almost 1 year since you were forcefully married off to Taehyung because your dad "promised" his dad to do so but his cold demeanour didn't change even a bit.

From the very first day, he despised you. He was cold, rude, mean and intolerant towards you as he thought that "you were trying to replace Sarang" but all you wanted was a normal married life.

Sometimes it even went to the extent where he ignored you for days on end as if you were a "piece of decoration" In the house and not his wife.

Yet, your heart had the audacity to still yearn for his love. Like any other girl, you dreamt of your own Prince Charming but you forgot that you were no Cinderella and life is no fairy tale with a 'happily ever after'.

Cursing your ill fate, you got in the bed, under the duvet as you drifted off to sleep. There was a huge space between you two and a wall of pillows kept in between which he placed permanently between himself and you.

The next morning was nothing but chaotic. "Y/N! GET ME SOME ASPIRINS QUICKLY!", Taehyung yelled at you. He was clutching his head due to the terrible hangover.

"You need to have breakfast first before taking medicines. Here, eat it quickly, then take the breakfast.", you said as you hurriedly entered your room with a tray full of English toast, pancakes and a bowl of fruits freshly cut and garsnished with cream, just the way he likes.

He was extremely picky about food and had made it strictly clear about his likes and dislikes and you being the obedient wife, religiously followed.

Taking a look at the tray full of his favourite delicacies, he groaned, "Again the same breakfast. You can't even cook anything special. Always the same terrible food. Do you realise how useless you are as a wife?", he shouted at you.

His words stung in your heart like sharp pieces of metal. You quietly swallowed the insults he hurled at you and calmly said, "But you said you like this breakfast Tae-"

"OH JUST SHUT UP! Just fucking shut up, you idiot. You can't do one thing properly. Look, the toast is burnt. You can't even prepare a toast properly and this pancake? How much sugar have you added in it? Honestly, you're so worthless and incapable of doing anything. Sarang was way better than you.", he yelled.

Oh how much familiar you were with the words, "Sarang was way better than you." You absolutely hated being compared to anyone. It triggered your insecurities badly and only you knew how you were swallowing the insults.

He ate some fruits before throwing the tray aside and going for a shower. You cleaned up the messed floor which was now covered with the breakfast you whole-heartedly made for him.

Placing his freshly ironed office suit on the bed, you went downstairs while waiting for him to come down, dressed properly.

After a few minutes, Taehyung came down. His hands were fumbling with his tie while his ear was pressed to his phone.

"Yes, Miss. Kang, I'll be attending the success celebration party of our company's new project. It's such a big achievement for us and it'll be a shame if I as the CEO wouldn't attend the party. Of course I'll come.", he said on the phone to the person you assumed as his secretary, Miss. Kang.

There was a minute of silence as he heard the next words from his secretary over the phone. Glaning over at you, he said on the phone, "No, Miss. Kang. My wife won't be coming to the party. I'm sorry to state this but she is not well and unfortunately, she won't be attending the party."

You looked at him with a crooked eyebrow as he continued speaking, "I know it'll look bad if my wife isn't present but you need to understand that she's ill. I can't force her to come to the party.", he again said.

You patiently waited for his call to get over and you asked him, "Y-you lied that I'm ill. I-if you need me to be attend whatsoever t-that party is, I-I can-", before you could complete your sentence, he cut you off.

"And introduce you as my wife to the world?", he scoffed. "I'd prefer to be single and alone in my own party rather to bring and introduce an embarrassment as my wife.", he said.

Picking up his suitcase and wearing his shoes, he continued on with his insults, "You know your presence disgusts me a lot. Just having you by my side all the time is so annoying. Besides, I've introduced Sarang, my love as my wife. Just imagine what the people will say when.... "

He trailed off as he looked at you from top to bottom, judgingly looking at you with a pinch of disgust on his face, "When they'll see you as my wife. They'll definitely think how I downgraded from Sarang to you. I mean look at Sarang, she was perfect.", he said with a smile at the last sentence.

"And you? Just an unasked burden on me. I don't even understand why my parents thought of you to be compatible enough to be my wife. You're so ugly, fat and incapable of doing simplest of things.", he continued.

His words were throwing daggers straight at your heart when he called you a 'downgrade'. You were a sensitive person and his words did nothing but to give rise to your deep-rooted insecurities.

All your life you've been compared with your sister, your cousins, basically everyone around you and not even a single person spared a chance to make you feel 'worthless' and your own husband was doing the same.

You lowered your head as you started judging your worth and all your mind said was that you're really unworthy. "So no, thanks. I'd prefer not to introduce a worthless and such a downgrade human as my wife.", he harshly said before he slammed the door shut, leaving you alone with your insecurities skinning you alive.

"At least I stayed by your side and not left you. But I think I'm really useless and a burden on you.", you said while wiping your tears and shrigging off your thoughts while looking at your house filled with pictures of Taehyung and Sarang.

"Can you not give me just a small place in your heart? Or don't do that even, can't you give me the tiniest respect I deserve as your wife? Perhaps I'm asking forntoo much.", you wiped the fresh tears which had fallen on your face.

"But it's fine. Even if I'm hurt, I'm okay.", you consoled yourself while having your anti-depressants for the dark phase of depression you've entered into.

Tying your hair in a bun, you entered the kitchen as it was almost evening time and you were yet to prepare the dinner. "He probably will be in his party right now.", you thought.

You didn't know if he'll eat outside with his colleagues or not but you didn't want him to get unnecessarily mad if he won't find the food cooked at home. Hence, you decided to cook some of his favourite jajangmeyon.

Religiously spending your time in making the jajangmeyon properly, you didn't realise it was already 9pm. Once you were done with the food, you sat on the dining table, doing nothing and out of boredom- running your brain cells over trivial things.

"What would Taehyung be doing now? With who all he must be now? Was he having fun?", various sort of questions ran in your mind but you tried to shrug them off. Boringly, you were scrolling through Internet, when you saw some pictures from a few news sites which were published recently.

"The mega success party of one of the youngest millionaires of our country - The gigantic celebration; here are some insight pictures."

Your heart warmed with pride and satisfaction as you saw the pictures of your husband, happily and proudly celebrating the success of his project. However, amidst the breath-taking pictures, there was one specific picture that caught your eye.

A girl was being extremely close to your husband. Her hands were wrapped around his neck and his face seemed as if it was completely buried in her protruding chest which was almost falling off of her tight strapless bodycon dress.

What you found weird was that even Taehyung's arms were wrapped around her waist and the two of them were slow-dancing in the middle of the ballroom.

The picture looked quite sceptical to you. Any normal wife would've been pissed to see her husband being that close to another woman but your condition was different. He didn't even properly acknowledge you as his wife for you to express your rights as a wife on him.

You didn't have the right to be possessive. You didn't have the right to be jealous. Because people are jealous over those whom they can call as 'mine'. However, you couldn't. Taehyung had stripped you off that power and that power belonged to Sarang only.

Taking out your secret diary, you looked a tyour bucket list.

Wish no. 7 - Slow-dancing with my love under the rain.
Wish no. 8 - Sleeping in your lover's arms.
Wish no. 9 - To call him as 'mine'.
Last wish - To be with him forever.

Putting a cross mark on all the wishes, you wiped the tears which had freshly fallen on your face. You didn't realise that you were crying until now.

"I guess I'm not worthy enough to have my these wishes fulfilled. I don't have any chance or right to fulfill these. Am I too greedy when all I ask is just a little bit of happiness?", you said. It wasn't long until you fell asleep on the dining table, while waiting for Taehyung to come home.

It wasn't until 1 am when Taehyung entered the house, slightly drunk, not too tipsy as he just had a shot of tequila. As he slightly stumbled inside his hiise, his eyes fell on the dim lights of the dining room.

"Didn't y/n sleep? Aish, what is this gurl doing up till late?", he murmured. Entering inside the dining room, he saw your sleeping figure on the chair. Your head was thrown back while food was spread out and covered up on the table. "Didn't she eat? Was she waiting for me?", he thought as he saw the untouched food.

A slight guilt crept in his heart as he had already had dinner with his colleagues while his wife was waiting for him all night, empty stomach. Looking at your face, his eyes travelled down to your neck which seemed clean, tempting and unmarked.

Your milky skin, your cute sleeping face elicited a demon within him. A demon of lust which wanted to claim your milky soft neck as his own. While sleeping, he saw your head tilting to the side.

Before your head could fall down to the side, he immediately sat next to you, letting your head softly lay on his shoulder. After all, he didn't want you to wake up from your sleep or sprain your neck by sleeping in a wrong posture.

"Cute.", he said while looking at you. Your lips were slightly parted as soft snores left them. Upon observing closely, he saw tear stains on your cheek which made him frown. His eyes fell on your open phone and a diary nearby.

"This idiot was crying? What happened to her?", he said to himself as he reached out for your phone and diary being careful of your sleeping head on him.

His eyes widened as he saw the articles displayed on your phone. He surely danced with the lady but that was purely for fun. The girl was his business partner and they danced out of obligation.

"I hope you don't think I cheated on you or something.", he said to your sleeping figure. No matter how harsh he was to you or how much he loved Sarang, he was always truthful.

He didn't like secrets and liars. He absolutely hated them and he didn't want to be seen as one because no matter what, at the end of the day, he still was your husband and infidelity is something he would never do.

Next he looked at your diary and his eyes widened even more upon reading your crossed wishes. His heart melted upon seeing your wishes. No matter what, he could never fulfill them, not like he wanted to.

"I'm not your lover, you idiot girl.", he scoffed but his eyes landed on the last line written in the diary.

" I'm too greedy to want happiness. I don't deserve it."

His heart stung as he read the last line. He didn't want to think about it in anyway, therefore he thought it better to close the diary and not read it. He didn't have the heart to read it as he saw your painful tear-strained cheeks.

Lifting you up in his arms, he took you to your bedroom and gently placed you on the bed. Before he could move to his side of the bed, your arms clung to him as you tightly cuddles his arms.

Taehyung's heart which was frozen since Sarang left him, was now beating at the speed of light. A slight beetroot blush crept up on his cheeks as he saw your petite figure cuddling his arm ever so tightly as if your life depended on it.

Finding no option to free himself, he sighed heavily before he removed the pillow barrier between the bed and threw the pillows aside.

Today, he didn't even spare a single glance at his and Sarang's wedding pictures. "Perhaps I was too harsh on you in the morning. I'll apologize once you wake up.", he said as a slight smile took over his lips. He softly adjusted himself on the bed next to you as you were still clinging to his arms.

Taking a last look at your soft sleeping figure, he closed his eyes, ready to drift to dreamland.

The next morning, you felt an extremely unfamiliar type of heart-fluttering warmth. You opened your eyes to see a strong arm tightly wrapped around your waist and a pair of legs were encaging your legs. You looked up to see the sleeping figure of Taehyung cuddling you like a koala bear. You couldn't help but feel your heart flutter at the proximity between you two.

His cuddles were like a little touch of heaven, warm, together, cozy. You wished you could pause the moment just so you could stay close to him for longer, feeling an unknown security in his embrace. His arms wrapped right around you brought you a peace you've never known before.

Somewhere in your heart, it gave you a hope for the future. Maybe you still had a chance at happiness but as these floaty thoughts crossed your mind, some incoherent words left Taehyung's lios, shattering you to the core.

"Sarang.", he dreamily said as he nuzzled his head deeper in your neck, pulling you closer to his body.

You airily chuckled before shutting your eyes in pain. How blissful you felt in his arms and how painful it was knowing that your husband was cuddling you thinking of another woman who left him.

"You will forever be a painful bliss for me, Taehyung and I will forever stupidly chase you knowing that you'll be my destruction yet I'll run after you."

Taehyung's eyes fluttered open to nothing but coldness. He remembered pretty well that he slept last night with you in his embrace but waking up to a feeling of emptiness made a frown appear on his face.

He made grabby hands towards where your body should bebe but to his disappointment, you weren't there. Throwing the sheets away, he rubbed his eyes while getting off of the bed and searching for you like a child searching for his mother.

"Good morning!", he brightly said when his eyes found you in the kitchen, working on preparing a dish. You were stunned to hear such a chirpy voice and when you looked up, you found a half-sleepy Taehyung standing at the door of the kitchen, flashing his boxy smile at you.

"G-good morning. I'm so sorry, I'm a l-little late. J-Just wait f-for 5 minutes, I'll s-serve the breakfast soon.", you stuttered. You thought he might scold you and hurt you with his words again now that you were late for breakfast.

He frowned upon hearing your stuttering voice. His mind went to yesterday night's events where he read your diary. He honestly had no clue that you thought so less of yourself and he didn't like that. Somewhere in his heart, he felt guilty for your unhappy state. Nevertheless, he shrugged it off.

"Why don't you have breakfast with me?", he said once he had showered, now ready for work. Your eyes widened at his request. He was never really the type to have breakfast with you but his this soft gesture made your heart flutter.

Hesitatingly, so sat down while your mind was killing any hope your heart wanted to have from him. There was an awkward silence between you two while you ate. Fortunately, today he didn't create a drama about breakfast and you were more than glad about it.

"Why have you cook such a variety of dishes?", he said while happily munching on jajangmeyon, "I absolutely loved it but you didn't have to cook so much.", he said.

You mentally rolled your eyes before saying, "Yesterday you went to office empty stomach and I don't know if you had dinner after your party or not. So, I-I cooked as much as I could, for you.", you said nervously.

He looked up at you, recalling how he badly insulted you yesterday and compared you with Sarang over such a trivial matter. Your eyes sprinkled with tears as you recalled the event but you pushed them back with all your might.

He wanted to apologize to you for all he did but his ego wouldn't let him. He simply hummed in response before trying to initiate another conversation, "You slept on the dinner table itself, yesterday. You're so careless at times.", he snickered, his mean persona over taking him unknowingly.

"I-I'm sorry. I was waiting for you to come back home and have dinner but I passed out in between while scrolling through my phone.", you said awkwardly, scratching the back of your neck.

The terrible pictures from yesterday flashed in your mind making you feel more uncomfortable. "Hmm.... I saw that. You were reading an article about me and passed out. I carried you to the room afterwards else you might've got a sprain.", he said.

You smiled slightly upon knowing that he cared for you even a little. You nodded your head with a small grateful smile on your lips. "By the way..... I saw the pictures on your screen and they surely looked quite like a scandal...... But I want you to know that I will never chest on you or do anything like that.", he firmly stated.

You airily chuckled before nodding your head, "You don't have to worry about it Taehyung-ssi. I'm not in any position to question you about what and with whom you do anything.", you hurtfully admitted.

"You barely recognize me as your wife. Forget about love, you don't even respect me or treat me worthy enough to be your wife and it's okay because I know ...... I'm worthless.", you bitterly admitted.

"I'm in no position to ask you about anything. After all, I'm like a piece of decoration in this house and in no way, ever, I'll try to replace Sarang. She owns your heart while I'm just an embarrassment, a......... Worthless burden on you.", you admitted.

He didn't know why but your words hurt him like knives in his chest. He has been through the feeling of considering himself as 'worthless' when Sarang left him and he could understand how worse you might be feeling when he called you 'worthless'.

Your words of admitting yourself as worthless made him feel terrible. You wiped away your tears, ready to leave the dining table as your morale was already down now, he held your hand and pulled you towards himself, seating you comfortably in his lap.

You were stunned to feel the sudden proximity between you two and what you hated the most was your heart which was beating like crazy for him. "Don't do this. Don't call yourself such names.", he said.

You chuckled before saying, "It's the truth. That's what even you think." He clenched his haws in anger. He was realising his mistake now and thankfully, it wasn't too late to apologize.

"I wanted to say something...... I-I want to say that..... That..... ", he trailed off while you crooked your brows in confusion.

"THAT YOUR RED LACY BRA LOOKS DAMN GOOD ON YOU.", he blurted out unconsciously and then face-palmed himself.

Your eyes widened at hearing his words. "N-no. N-no. I didn't mean that. I mean yeah, it looks good, but no... Wait- why am I stuttering. Argh! I'm really not well with apologies but I want to apologize to you for mistreating you. I know the failurity of my first marriage is no good reason to mistreat you but I'm really sorry. I realised my mistakes and I want to rectify them before it's too late. So...... Will you please accept my apology and give me another chance? I promise I'll treat you well, like you deserve to be."

Once his monologue of rant was over, you looked at him with dreamy eyes. You couldn't believe that the man you craved for the most was really ready to start over everything with you.

You weren't the type to hold grudges and a simple apology was more than enough for you. You nodded your head while shyly looking down and hiding your face in your hands. He blushed seeing your reaction before placing a soft chaste kiss on your forehead.

He hugged you tightly before muttering, "I'm glad you gave me another opportunity. I'll make sure you never regret it and I promise I'll treat you well y/n-ah."

"Would you like to go on a dinner outside tonight?", he asked. "B-but what's the need to-", before you could complete, he stopped you by saying, "Let me be a good husband to you for once."

However, before you could answer again, a storm was already waiting for you at your doorstep. The ringing of the doorbell snapped you out of your first love moment.

Using it as an escape to run away from your shyness, you opened the door only to see one particular face which you've seen more than yours. Your blood ran cold as the blonde lady stood in front of you with searching eyes.

Taehyung trailed you upon finding you gone for long. "Y/n-ah! What's wrong? Where are yo-", before he could complete his sentence, he froze in his spot, seeing the person right in front of his eyes.

His hands were trembling while his eyes were already moist. Your eyes fell on his hands, his ring finger precisely which still had the wedding ring of his and Sarang's wedding.

Closing your eyes, you hoped for the best but you knew your heart was about to shatter any minute now.

"S-sarang?", Taehyung croaked with desperation filled in his voice.

The young silver haired man looked at the blonde girl with wide-eyes. All his eyes could seem to recognize in the room was just the figure of the blonde girl.

Taehyung could feel his heart hammerong against his chest as the sight in front of him seemed almost unbelievable. "Sarang? I-It's really y-you."

Tears spilled from his eyes as he dreamily looked at the girl. Clenching his jaws, he closed his eyes, letting his tears finally escape his eyes. He turned his head to the side while he tried to contain in his emotions.

"H-how? W-why?", he barely croaked out as the blonde bursted in tears upon seeing her long lost lover. Without any hesitation and paying any heed to you, she ran towards him, wrapping her arms around him, taking him into her embrace.

"I missed you.", she spoke as she rested her chin on his shoulder. However, Taehyung remained frozen in his place. Upon receiving no response from Taehyung, she broke the hug and confusedly looked in his eyes.

"Where were you all these damn months?", he coldly asked to which Sarang lowered her eyes. "Singapore.", she shortly replied.

Taehyung was now fuming in anger upon hearing her dry response. "DONT ACT SO DUMB, SARANG. WHY WERE YOU IN SINGAPORE AND WHY ARE YOU HERE NOW?", he screamed.

You flinched in your place upon hearing his harsh tone. It was rare for him to raise his voice on anyone. Sarang looked at him with pleading eyes, while holding his hands and tracing soft patterns on it.

"I was in Singapore for my tumor treatment.", she meekly replied. Taehyung looked at her with wide-eyes before saying, "T-tumor?"

Sarang nodded her head, "I know I left you abruptly but I had no other option. I was diagnosed with brain tumor 14 months ago and doctors said that I had very less chances of survival. I didn't want to reveal jt because I knew you'd be hurt. That's why...... I ran away. But my doctor recommended me this one famous doctor of Singapore and I went there and after my surgery now, I'm all fine."

"What?", it was too much for Taehyung to take him. Sarang bursted out into tears after telling her story. "I'm so sorry, baby. I just didn't have the heart to break this news. I thought I'd be dying soon, so it's better if you hate me and move on instead of loving me and crying for me.", she explained herself.

Wiping her tears away, she said, "But now I'm healthy and fine and most importantly, I'm back to my love.", she happily said but received no response from Taehyung.

She tightly hugged him, all this while completely ignoring your presence in the room. Taehyung's heart had called down and he didn't feel anything when Sarang hugged him. He just felt sympathy for her and nothing more.

He expected the butterflies to erupt in his heart but he was exceptionally cold. "Sarang..... No.", he removed her hands around him and looked at her deadly in the eyes. "I-I am a married man now, Sarang. You can't just waltz back into my life like everything's fine.", he firmly stated as he watched Sarang's face drop.

"W-what?", she asked, her face completely pale when Taehyung pointed towards you. " N-no. Thos can't happen. I can't let this happen. I'm your wife. I'm your first wife AND FOR God's SAKE, YOUR FIRST WIFE IS ALIVE! YOU CAN'T HAVE A SECOND WIFE UNTIL WE'RE NOT SEPARATED.", she yelled.

She came towards you and looked at you in the eye, "Listen here, whosoever you are, he is my husband. I married him first and since I'm back now, you are not needed here.", she panickingly said.

"Sarang. Mind your tongue. You're talking to ky wife.", Taehyung warned her. Sarang looked at him angrily, "Then who am I TaeTae? I'm your first wife, don't forget that.", she shouted.

Approaching him, she cupped his face in her hands, looking directly in his eyes, "I'm your wife, Tae, not her. I know I made a mistake by leaving you but please don't punish me this severely. Y-you love me and I-I love you. We both love each other then why is she here? She's just a second option, THROW HER OUT!", he said.

You shut your eyes when Taehyung tried to make an eye contact with you. This was your breaking point. You've always put yourself second and sacrificed your happiness for others.

You were always treated as a second option and now, you were tired of it. He surely made promises to you of a better future together but that was subjected to the condition that Sarang wasn't here.

Now that Sarang is here, what is your use to be here? After all, he loves her. He was just compromising to be with you. His words were shallow. Closing your eyes, you tried to form an angelic smile on your face, hiding away all your pains.

"You're right, Sarang. I'm just a second option. Don't worry, he still loves you. He still remembers you, he still sleeps clutching your picture and it's only you who occupies his heart and dreams. He's your man.", you bitterly swallowed your tears and pain.

"I'm also tired of chasing you Taehyung. I'm tired of being treated as a second option by you. I want to chase myself now. I want to find my worth now. I want to think for myself once. I want you to chase me if you want me or else, I'll come to know I'm not worthy enough and I'll forever be a second choice.", your heart said to you.

Taehyung looked at you with broken heart. Hearing your words broke his heart. Somewhere in his heart he was hoping you to hold on and fight for him like you usually did. He was hoping for you to be with him.

"Perhaps she wants to free herself from me. After all, all I've done is to treat her like trash. I don't have the right to be selfish and stop her.", his mind said.

He saw your retreating figure, leaving the scene behind, packing a few of your clothes and leaving immediately after bidding a short goodbye.

"He didn't chase me. He loves Sarang. His first love.", your mind screamed to you, breaking your heart as if it's a toy.

His heart wanted to free himself of Sarang and run behind you, to hold your hand and stop you and ask you to stay. To encage you in his arms forever and hold you forever.

However, he didn't want to be selfish anymore. He let you go, as he thought you wanted to. His heart shattered into a million pieces as he saw you leaving.

That day, he lost a part of himself, not a part of himself, his complete self. Every fibre in his body was aching to have you surround him but all he got was a cold embrace from Sarang.

Tears now freed from his eyes as he cried his eyes out at the loss of the angelic presence from his life but this was just the starting.

It was the pain only after two seconds that you left, he couldn't imagine the pain he might feel for his whole life.

There was something that he didn't feel right. He always claimed to love Sarang eternally however, today he couldn't even see the truth in her eyes.

All he could see was a fabricated lie leaving her lips in form of words. His heart couldn't bring itself to believe Sarang. He felt it all wrong but he didn't know what it exactly was. There was something missing and it was the truth Sarang was hiding.

His heart refused to believe her lies.

-x-

"TaeTae, won't you have your breakfast before leaving?", Sarang asked whole she munched on some toast. Taehyung didn't even bother to look at her as he said, "No, I've some important work in office today."

Sarang nonchalantly shrugged her shoulders and went back to having her breakfast. However, for Taehyung, he was feeling odd.

He didn't know what was actually bugging him but he felt hollow from inside. He was so used to hearing your voice every now and then and care for him that he didn't realise how much he was missing it now.

He tried to shrug off his thoughts as he knew you won't be coming back but his heart refused to listen to him. The whole day went down in a jiffy for Taehyung.

From time to time, his eyes would flick on his phone as if he was expecting a call or a message. He was so normal to you messaging him or calling him asking g if he's fine, had his lunch or not that now your absence was bugging him a lot.

He was missing your messages and calls which he once used to call as 'irritating' and 'annoying'. He was missing your warmth, your care, your affection which you continued to shower on him despite his rudeness.

His eyes fell on his finger where his wedding ring rested. Now, his ring was feeling like a burden on him. "No, Taehyung. Sarang is your wife, I need to forget y/n.", he said to himself.

Nobody at the office knew about Sarang's coming back and a few people still kept on asking about Mrs. Kim, but he had no reply to give now. What was he supposed to say? That he threw out his wife because his first wife returned?

Letti g the negative thoughts go by, he went to a bar, drinking down his sorrows and sadness with Jimin. The 95 liner tried to ask Taehyung about his sudden decision of coming to the bar but Taehyung dodged the questions, bottling up his feelings.

"Bro, you're heavily drunk. You need to go back home. Y/n must be waiting and worrying for you.", Jimin said while worriedly looking at his best friend.

"Will she be waiting for me? Will she be worrying for me? Will she be there, now?", Taehyung sadly asked as he recalled how you weren't there anymore in his life.

"Ofc, idiot. If there's one human she worries for or loves, then it's you. Her favourite person, her love.", Jimin said but Taehyung didn't seem to be fazed by it.

Taehyung dryly chuckled before saying, "True, she loved me a lot. True, she worries for me, but what did I always do? Push her away and now I've pushed her so far that I can't get her back. I'm not drunk yet, Chim Chim. I always thought that alcohol can make you forget your pains and to some extent, it made me forget Sarang too...... But now? No matter how much I drink, only she is on my mind."

It didn't take long for his tears to spring out of his eyes. He wasn't just missing you, he was loving you.

And in the race of pushing you away, he pushed himself away from him. After all, you occupied the whole of him but now that you weren't with him, he lost himself. Jimin looked at the younger one with confusion as he didn't know about Sarang's return.

However, like a good friend, he drove a drunk Taehyung back home. "Seems like y/n is sleeping. She must be tired of your carelessness. Look, she didn't even come to pick you up from the main gate.", Jimin joked as he couldn't find anyone at Taehyung's doorstep to receive him.

Jimin's words unintentionally hurt Taehyung. He shrugged his hands off of him as he bid farewell to Jimin. Stumblingly, he walked upstairs only to find Sarang peacefully sleeping in the room.

However in Sarang, he was searching for you. "Y/n.", he said as he hallucinated your sleeping figure in Sarang. He immediately leaped on the bed like a child and cuddled Sarang like a baby did to her mother.

He was trying to feel you in Sarang but unfortunately, he felt cold. He couldn't feel you. "You made me fall for you. It's rightly said that we don't realise what we have unless it's snatched away from us. You aren't worthless, you are worth the world. You're not a downgrade, you're my life.", he said as tears trickled down his face unknowingly.

The next morning, Taehyung woke up to a reeling headache due to his alcohol intake but Sarang had already left to hang out with her friends. Stumbling and groaning, he tried toasting some bread but ended up burning it.

He smiled at the burnt toast as he recalled how you were always there for him. How perfect you are. Sadly, he took too long to realize it.

"I wish you were here with me. I wish I could treat you better, y/n.", he said as he ran his hands through your left over clothes in the closet, trying to feel your presence in it, trying to gain your fruity scent in it.

"I can't live like this. I can't. I can't live with Sarang. Just one day without you y/n is killing me. I can't take it for whole life. Even if I'm selfish, I want you back and I'll get you back.", he said through his tears as he hugged your clothes.

Just before he was about to leave for your place, his eyes fell on a medical file hiddenly kept in Sarang's clothes. Furrowing his eyebrows, he looked through the files only to get the biggest shocker of his life.

"Y-you l-lied Sarang.", he said through gritted teeth as he called her phone and immediately called her back home.

" Taehyung, why did you suddenly call me back home? You know after such a long time I went on a shopping spree and met my old friends-", her words were cut off as Taehyung threw the medical file on her face.

"What. Is. This.", he gritted his teeth. Sarang's face turned pale as she came to know that Taehyung has discovered her little secret.

"YOU ABORTED OUR CHILD?"

Sarang froze in her spot as she heard Taehyung's soaring voice. "The reports are saying that a year ago, you went through an abortion. Did you really kill a child?", Taehyung asked with anger and hatred filled eyes.

Sarang looked at him in horror, not knowing how to respond to his question. "You k-killed our c-child, Sarang? Was that w-whole t-tumor thing a lie too?"

Sarang looked down with shameful eyes. She nodded her head slightly as tears ran out of her eyes. "It wasn't your child, Tae.", she shortly said while Taehyung looked at her with shocked eyes.

"N-not my c-child?", he asked.

"Taehyung, please. You need to believe me. I still love you and only you. It just happened that before our marriage, m-my friends t-took me to a bat and I-I ended up getting drunk and did some things which I regretted a lot. I was a coward and couldn't tell you about my sin but later on, after our marriage, I discovered that I was pregnant.

I couldn't afford to lose you or lie to you. I tried to search for the baby's father but I couldn't. I-I didn't have the guts to raise a child alone that's why I had an abortion. I couldn't face you after my sin and that's why I-I fled away to Singapore. But please trust me, Taehyung, I still love you, that's why I came back.", she cried.

She expected Taehyung to yell at her or curse her but he didn't do any of that. "I can't believe you stoop so low to kill an unborn child. You cheated on me, that's a sin but you know what's a bigger sin? You killed an unborn human."

"You sure have a nerve to say that you love me, Sarang. You love me after cheating on me? You love me after abandoning me without a proper explanation? This isn't love, Sarang. This isn't love.", he said while cupping her cheek and looking dead in her eyes.

His eyes conveyed red and he didn't know how or why but he couldn't control the anger within him. The big revelation had left him aghast.

"Don't ever try to contact me again.", he said and left with tears pooled in his eyes. He was going through an emotional toll and all he knew right now was that he needed you. He needed you to be with him but onlynif he knew

That it was too late to apologize now. It was too late to chase you now as you were already gone, leaving him and the country forever.

-x-

Anxiously driving to your parents' place, Taehyung failed to keep in his anxiety. He was a bank of emotions by the time he reached his destination. He just wanted to make it in time and reach you before he was too late and loses you.

"G-good afternoon, d-dad.", he bowed upon looking at your dad. Your dad had a displeased expression upon seeing you. He always considered Taehyunf as his own son but now, all he could feel was utter unhappiness.

"It's Mr. Min for you.", your dad bitterly said. Taehyung's heart dropped to the bottom of his heart as he heard him speak in a formal tone. What was he even expecting? After you left him, your dad wouldn't want to welcome him with garlands and sweets.

Mr. Min's daughter's life was now spoiled and somewhere in his heart, he blamed Taehyung for the cause of his daughter's unhappiness.

"Mr. Min, I-Is y/n t-there? C-can I speak to h-her? P-please.", he stuttered. Mr. Min's eyes were cold and devoid of any emotions.

"Even if she was here, I wouldn't let you meet her.", he said. Taehyung's eyebrows twitched in confusion. "W-what? She isn't here?", he barely croaked out.

Mr. Min sighed before nodding his head. "She left. She left all the mess her life's been caught up into. Don't try to find her because I'm sure you'll fail in the end and if possible...... Don't contact her ever again. Stop giving her pain."

Mr. Min's words hurt Taehyung like hell. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. "N-no. Mr. Min, please tell me where she is. Please. I beg you. Please.", he pleaded with teary eyes.

"On another side of the world. Somewhere I'm sure you won't be able to find.", he said. Those words were like a slap on Taehyung's face. He didn't know how to react now because all he could feel at the moment was numbness.

-x-

"Taehyung please stop drinking.", Jimin said with a pleading voice as he tried to separate Taehyung from the bottles of alcohol he had been consuming. Ever since you left, Taehyung grew lonelier day-by-day.

He stopped coming out of his room, meeting anyone or trying to interact with anyone. He had plunged himself into the deep and drowing sadness that seemed to find no end.

"You remember my wedding day, Chim chim?", he said as he rawly drank from the bottle again. "Do you remember how breathtaking she looked that day? She was dressed in all white, showcasing her innocence and purity and I was dressed in black, like the devil I am.", he said.

"You remember when she walked down the aisle? Oh how careless, selfish and stupid I was to not look at the angel in front of me. I was selfishly drowned in my sadness of losing Sarang that I didn't see the angel steeping into my life.", a small soft smile etched on his lips as he held your photo album close to his heart.

"Jimin-ah! Come, l-look at t-this.", he pulled Jimin happily by his hand and showed him your photo album. "Look, this is from when we were sent on our honeymoon by my family.", he said while fondly looking at you.

"And this is from our wedding and this one.... I remember it, it's from our Reception ceremony and this one is my favourite, the time when I hugged her for the first time.", he said while showing all the pictures to the 95 liner.

His body was convulsively shaking with excitement as he clapped while looking at you. "S-see. This is m-my y/n-ie! My idiotic cherry!", he laughed.

Jimin looked at the younger one scaredly as his actions didn't seem like he was in his senses. "TAEHYUNG STOP IT! YOU'RE SCARING ME WITH YOUR ACTIONS! Come back to senses, it's been months since she left!", Jimin shook his head.

"You weren't even this mad when Sarang left you. Get your head straight. When Sarang wasn't here, you spent your time grieving her and now y/n isn't here, you are grieving her? What kind of messed up love is it?", he shouted.

Taehyung stared at Jimin with cold eyes. "Even I don't know Jimin. All I know is that a person can fall in love again and I fell in love with y/n. Sarang was my first love but I didn't realise when I fell in love for y/n. Love is so complicated, isn't it? Only if Sarang wouldn't have killed-", before Taehyung could complete the sentence, Jimin cut him off.

"Sarang's abortion was her decision, Taehyung-ie. It was her body, moreover didn't she tell you that she tried searching for the baby's father but couldn't find him? What do you think? Everyone is mentally, emotionally, financially and socially stable to raise a child alone? She was weak, vulnerable and helpless. She wasn't ready to bring the baby in the world.

I'm not trying to justify her actions. Of course, if she wouldn't have gone through an abortion, there could be a small human evolving to life now but you can't blame her or lash out at her for anything. Abortion might sound like a sin to many and not like a sin to others, but you shouldn't have lashed out at her.", Jimin explained.

Taehyung looked at him wide open eyes before Jimin again said, "Look at it from her point of view. Her conditions, her vulnerability and weakness when she found herself in that situation. Besides, it was because of her drunkenness. You don't have to get back together with her or anything but at least you should try and forget her. Close her chapter and move on."

"Go to her and have a proper closure of this chapter of your life.", Jimin suggested.

-x-

What Taehyung wanted to be a proper closure turned out to be an emotional talk with his ex-wife. He tried explaining hinself to Sarang without trying to break down but failed miserably.

He did apologize for his rash behaviour with her whilst Sarang heavily apologized for cheating on him while they were engaged. There was nothing either of them could do in between the thick falling tears.

One mistake and three lives spoiled.

The heaviness of the tears Sarang had for her lost baby was getting unbearable for her. No matter whatever circumstances she faced, no matter how much weak, helpless and unaware she was in the tragic situation, aborting her baby really took a toll on her motherly instincts.

Only if she wouldn't have got drunk that night and didn't cheat in Taehyung, maybe today the scenario could've been different. The ex-couple were bitterly chuckling at the sensitivity of their broken hearts.

"Heart is like a piece of glass. Once it's broken, it can never be the same.", Sarang brutally said. She truly regretted cheating on someone she truly loved but now it was too late to repent.

"My heart has been shattered to pieces, Taehyung but there is nothing I can do now. My one mistakes drove apart my life and I regret it so badly. I made you suffer, I suffered myself and because of me, my child too-", she couldn't complete her words as she broke down into tears.

"Don't let your heart break, Taehyung. Don't let your love for...... Her die. It's still not late, if you love her, you'll find her. Save the glass of your heart before it completely breaks. Don't die on the inside. Save yourself and chase for your love. Don't be a broken glass like me.", she said while tears continuously left her eyes.

Her words seemed to have almost numbed Taehyung. Surely, Sarang did some heavy mistakes of cheating in her past, surely she went through the most vulnerable times of her life but she knew that it was because of the ailing circumstances and her sensory judgement to cheat.

-x-

[6 YEARS LATER]

Laying in the bath tub, Taehyung felt all the hope leaving his body. His body completely drenched as he stared at nothing but zero in particular. His life with you kept on flashing in his mind.

He was breathing the last hopeful moments of his life as he was on the verge of losing all the hope to find you. He felt like dying, he felt like ending everything for once and all. He used everything under his power to find you but it seemed like you were wiped off of the face of earth.

Burning up the last picture he had of you, he closed his eyes, giving in to his cursed fate and accepting something which he tried running away from.

"I lost you forever, didn't I? Just come back to me once before I close my eyes forever and give up on myself too."

-x-

Ruffling his hair, Taehyung groaned as he searched the cabinets of the kitchen. A few hours ago, he had another episode where he plunged himself into another traumatic and melancholic trap of emotions. All his mind could ever think was you and now, somehow after calming down, he needed to feed his empty stomach.

"Looks like i need to go grocery shopping.", he said as he failed to find anything edible in the kitchen. Driving to the supermarket, he recalled how you used to make pancakes for him years ago.

He couldn't help but smile at the bittersweet memory. He wanted to cherish you in every way he could. Therefore, he ended up searching for the ingredients of pancake in the supermarket.

After billing his goods, he carried the heavy loads to his car only to realise that it had started raining.

"Y/n always loved the rain.", he chuckled before driving and today, he took a longer route back home, trying to cherish you in the rain.

However, while driving as he was passing through the routes, his eyes fell on a familiar figure standing under the shade of a small closed shop, looking at the rain with gleaming eyes.

His eyes couldn't believe what he was seeing. The woman under the shade had her hands out, letting the rain wet her hands as she closed her eyes and embraced the calm breeze. He immediately parked the car and rubbed his eyes to see if he was dreaming or hallucinating.

He approached towards the woman who's eyes were still closed and stood under the shade with a smile etched on her lips just like an angel.

"Y-y/n."

Your eyes fluttered open at the mention of your name as you looked at the almost teary man in front of you. Both of your eyes met and neither of you accepted to break away the eye contact.

Staring right into your soul, his eyes felt blessed as he experienced his last wish, to see you once again coming to reality.
"Y-you're back! My y-y/n-ie is back!", he said as he brought his trembling hands to your cheek and caressed them.

You had an awkward smile on your face before you said, "O-ofcourse I came back. Korea has my roots after all. How can I abandon my family?" The air around you two became thicker than blood as you stood awkwardly there.

Nonetheless, Taehyung was still busy admiring you and taking in the fact that you were actually there in front of him. "H-how have y-you been?", you asked to cut the tension.

"I mean, I heard from dad about what happened with Sarang...... And your divorce with her after I left.....", you said awkwardly.

"Terrible and relieving. Terrible because you left and relieved because the weight of my relationship with Sarang ended. W-what about you? Where were you for all these years?", he asked.

"F-france. With my a-aunt. After everything happened, I-I needed some time out of all this.", you said. He nodded his head at you before looking up at the raining weather. It was obvious that you were stuck there in the rain, taking shade from the closed shop.

"I-I...... Y-you...... What are you doing here, in rain?", he asked.

"I was just walking around a bit. I came back to Seoul after so long so I thought for a long walk and ended up here. What about you?", you said.

"Just getting some ingredients for pancakes. You know, I tried recalling how you used to make them and somehow, I learnt it. Though it's NOT AS TASTY AS YOU-- I mean, NOT AS TASTY AS YOU USED TO MAKE, yet it's edible.", he choked on his choice of words.

Without giving you a chance to point out his silliness, he said, "Would you like to come with me to my house? It's been a long time. Just come with me for sometime to catch up..... If you're okay with it? Besides, we can eat pancakes too!", he rambled. You chuckled at his flustered self and nodded your head.

"It wouldn't harm to catch up with him, would it?", you thought but nonetheless, agreed.

The whole ride to his house was awkward with small talks. As soon as you entered the house, your eyes widened. You had expected to see changes in the house but not one thing was displaced. It was just the way you left it three years ago.

It still had the same homely aura you left it with. Scratching the back of his neck, he asked you to have a seat. While you were busy looking around and feeling the same old memories you cherished in the house, you couldn't help but let a few years roll down your cheeks.

Taehyung was standing next to you as you looked at your pictures all the walls. "Three years Taehyung...... It's been three years..... ", you said. You couldn't believe that he was having your pictures, your each and every belonging even after three years.

"Uhh hmmm, no. It's been t-three years, s-seven months and fourteen days.", he said with trembling cheeks before wipong his freshly fallen tears.

"Three years, seven months and fourteen days since you walked out of my life. Since I chased you, searched for where not, waited for you, went to bed thinking magically I'll see you in the morning, waking up with a hope that I'll finally have you in my embrace, to hold you and to tell you how much I love you and how desperately I want to call you mine.", he said.

His eyes never stopped letting the tears fall. Anyhow, he still wiped them off, and pulled you by your hand in the garden.

The cold drops of water was falling on your body, making your clothes stick to your body. Before you could protest to go back inside, you turned around, to look at him, who was down on one knee.

His hand was stretched out, waiting for you to place your hand on it. Hesitatingly, you placed your hand in his, making his smile grow wider as he pushed his hair back from one hand which was sticking to his forehead due to rain.

His hands were on your waist, his forehead attached with yours, while you both softly swayed to the pitter-patter sound of rain drops falling on the ground.

The accelerated heartbeat sounds added to the effect, making you close your eyes and enjoying the moment with him. It was then when you remembered that it was......

One of your wishes that your lover was fulfilling.

"You remembered my wishes.", you softly whispered while looking straight into your eyes. He nodded his head slightly, "I remember each and every thing related to you, love. I never forgot them."

Detaching your foreheads, he looked at you with teary eyes. "I don't know how you'll react or what your reaction would be..... But it's do or die now and I'm not going to be a coward now and let you go. This is my chance, I'm going to take it."

"I surely have never treated you rightly, always hated on you when I had you but when I lost you....... I realised how much you meant to me. Not one day passed by, y/n, when I wouldn't cry myself to sleep. Every single second, I missed you, with every beat of my heart, I loved you and with every breath I took, I regretted letting you go.", he confessed.

"I already treated you so wrongly that I couldn't bring myself to be selfish and ask you to be with me back then. I couldn't stop you because I knew I had mistreated you way too much to ask you to stay. You were never a second option to me, y/n.....

You always owned my heart, my soul and my life and even if you won't forgive me and love me back, I'll still forever be yours and love you till my last breath."

"Call me selfish, but I can't live another day without you. I can't. I need you y/n. Please give me another chance...... Please.", he said as he broke down into tears in front of you.

"Tae.......... It's hard for me. I'm afraid of getting my heart broken, afraid of being a second priority but....... ", you trailed off.

"But I'm ready to give us another chance. Just please...... Don't make me regret it.", you feebly said. He looked up at you with shocked eyes. He couldn't believe that after everything that happened, you were ready to give him another chance.

'Indeed, you're an angel.', he thought. "Never! I'll never make you regret giving me a chance. I promise. I love you.", he happily said, taking your lips in between his own, encapsulating them in a passionate kiss, pouring out his love for you.

"I love you too.", you said once you detached your lips from his, resting your forehead on his, under the rain. "Say, y/n y/l/n, will you again be mine for lifelong this time?", he asked while going on one knee in front of you.

"I will.", you happily said taking him in your embrace, promising to never let go and begin the journey of happiness, together, forever.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

982K 36.7K 28
โ Sometimes, it's hard to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times I don't say anything at all but I hope someday you will understand, having...
153K 5K 43
/COMPLETED/ Taekook oneshots - TopTae - BottomKoo - MAYBE switch. Includes : - fluff - angst (not much) - smut (also very little) - mpreg - random...
79.9K 3.6K 37
โ I have been waiting for a century now, just to be with her. โž - ๐—๐—๐—ž เผบเผป โžณ romance/fantasy/mystery/thriller/melodrama/angst โœฆ - HIGHEST RANKING: #...
166K 2.4K 79
BTS ONE SHOTS/ IMAGINES/ SCENARIOS/ PREFERENCES - These are all written by me, however if i use someone else's work, i will give the credit at the bo...