Welcome To Death Row๐ŸŒŽ

By AFROSHEEN511

A love story about the Goat ๐Ÿ Welcome to death Row bitch ๐Ÿšฆ More

Character List
Keara
Rebellious ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Habits
India
Handouts
No Label
Turn Myself In
David ruffin
Riot
Green light
What you do to me ?
Fabricated
Broke Up In Miami
STAY DOWN
HELLO ? Who is this ?!
BACKDOOR ๐Ÿฅด
Smokin and Thinkin
Hanging With Wolves
Expedite This Letter๐Ÿฆ…
2 hours from Atlanta
Bruised Up
Okay
Love You Too
SHAWTY MY BEYONCE
Back In Blood Pt.1
Back In Blood Pt 2
The story 2.5
Golden Child
Every Chance i Get
Instigator
WHO I WANT
All My Life๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿฉท
Sad Songs
Feds Listening

LONG LIVE๏ฟผ KING VON ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿฆ…โค๏ธ

175 6 2
By AFROSHEEN511

It saddens me to have to write this but if you haven't heard already Dayvon Daquan Bennett ,26  KING VON was shot and killed on November 6 ,2020 at an  Atlanta Nightclub after an altercation with rival Rap Artist Quando Rondo . We take this time to send prayers and love to all of his family ,friends and fans . King Von will never be forgotten and we LOVE AND MISS YOU SO MUCH ❗️❤️. STREAM HIS MUSIC ON ALL MUSICAL PLATFORMS AND DONT FORGET TO STREAM -LEVON JAMES 🥰let's get it platinum!
AND Always remember BITCH WE NOT FROM 63rd🦅❗️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 22.2K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
703K 11.3K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
590K 21.4K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
896K 55K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...