Masky x reader (smut)

By Wolfcreepypasta13

this story has smut and some sexual content! if you are sensitive to that stuff DO NOT CONTINUE! if you are c... More

!!WARNING!!
meeting
apologies
friends? or more?
protecter

protectors?

130 2 2
By Wolfcreepypasta13

My mom and dad thought I died and didn't let me leave so I stayed in looking out my window sighing "can I go out please?" I asked looking at my dad "why so you can kill again like how you killed your brother?! No way!!" I growled and went to my room and felt dizzy suddenly.

(Time skip brought to you by hoodie and masky)

I woke up in my bed and my hands were covered in blood. I freaked out and ran out to where I last saw my dad and found him dead with his mouth stitched and a bullet through his head " DAD!!!" I started crying and ran to my mom finding her in the same condition and I fell to my knees crying then I felt a hand on my shoulder " (Y/n) come on. You're better without them" I heard an unfamiliar voice and I looked up to see a hooded figure "w-who?" I looked over his shoulder to masky "Tim?" His head purked up and walked to me hugging me " we need to leave"

(Time skip UwU cause I can! UwU)

We got to a huge mantion in the woods and I looked at masky hearing static "w-what's that noise?" Masky looks at you and sighs "that's Slenderman our master. And yours to (Y/n)" "HOODIE! DON'T SCARE THEM!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
422K 28.7K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
112K 3.5K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
904K 55.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...