"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝘄𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲" |...

By PoeticCherry

(Wrote this during my Haikyuu phase, ignore the cringe.) _____ "𝙇𝙢𝙖𝙤... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

16.4K 487 464
By PoeticCherry

-Tuesday
9:30 am

___

Ah, morning.

Together with the volleyball boy's team, spending your time casually with them.

"Aren't you supposed to be in your gym right now?" Suna faced you, his droopy eyes with a hint of annoyance stared into yours.

"Geez, we're re having a break. Do you really want me to leave that bad?" You faced at the middle blocker, pouting.

"Kinda." He snickered. "I don't get you.  Yesterday you said you want to spend time with me alone and today you want me to leave?" You clicked your tongue. Honestly, you don't fully understand Suna at all.

"Sometimes you're just so annoying." He faced deadpan at you.

"You're annoying too."

Atsumu came out of nowhere and leaned into Suna's arm, making the middle blocker grunt in annoyance. "What do you want?" Suna faced Atsumu, trying to nudge him off.

"Don't lie, ya don't find (F/n)-chan annoying, ya just don't like her being here because she's better than ya~" Atsumu hummed, smirking. Your brows lifted at Atsumu, giving him the look; "Oh really now?"

Suna's brows furrowed down, then proceeded to kick Atsumu behind. "ATA!" Atsumu rubbed his back, whining.

"Deadass." You snickered. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" Atsumu yelled at Suna. "Is this how it feels like being Osamu?" Suna wondered, slightly grinning. "Oh screw ya," Atsumu grumbled, frowning like a child.

You laughed at the two boys bickering. "Yeah, she's better than me but that's because she's a spiker in her team. Not a middle blocker like me, idiot." Suna huffed.

"Wait you're admitting that I'm better than you?" You gaze at the middle blocker, whose face suddenly hit the realization. "... Maybe a little bit better than me but I can surpass you if I want to." He said, averting his eyes.

"If you want to?" You raised one eyebrow at him.

"I'm feeling lazy right now." He said, slouching down. "Sureeeeee..." You smirk at him.

"(L/n)-san." A gentle voice approached. You turn around to see Kita. "Oh, Kita-san!" You waved at him.

The two boys stood up properly, seeing their captain's arrival in the gym made them tensed up.

"Good morning. I see that you're having your practice as well." His soft eyes stared into yours before shifting to his teammates, which turned into a stoic look.

"Ah, yeah. Good morning to you too!" You greeted him back, beaming him with a smile.

"Gah, (F/n)-chan is so lucky. She's like the daughter of Kita-san." Atsumu pouted, a drop of sweat fell on his forehead.

"Why aren't you two practicing?" Kita faced his two teammates. "We're taking a break, Kita-san," Suna informed him. "Ah, I see."

"Bruh, of course. You have eyes." You silently roll your eyes while slightly grinning. Your chaotic brain couldn't help but think of stupid things, it's all because of the damn memes you read and watch at 3 am.

"(F/n)-san! The match is about to start" Your teammate called you, waiting for you at the doorway. "Oh, got to go guys!" You waved goodbye at the boys before running out of the gym with your teammate.

"She's such an idiot." Suna sighed. "Huh?? What do you mean? (F/n)'s pretty smart!" Atsumu exclaimed at Suna's words.

"You say that to every people that are smarter than you." Suna rolled his eyes. "What? I DO NOT!" Barked Atsumu.

"Ne, Kita-san! (F/n)'s pretty smart, right??" The blonde hair twin shifted his head to his captain.

"I believe all people are smart. Just in their different ways." Kita simply said. "Now go back to practice."

_____

-10:48 am

____

Your practice match ended with your team winning.

Right now, you were taking a break.

"Ne, ne,ne. (F/n)-chan." Your friend, Yumi poked you while you were drinking your water. "Yeah?" You closed your water bottle, putting it back in your bag.

"I heard that you got a boyfriend online~" She hummed, with a teasing smile painted on her lips.

"I what?" You look at her, your face painted confused. "Shedai-san told me that you've been smiling on your phone while texting someone recently. Must be a new boyfriend, hmmm~?"

You look at her, deadpan. "First of all. I haven't dated anyone before, second, he's just a friend and, third, please don't assume things so quickly." You sigh at her.

"Awww damn it, I thought you were finally getting some dic-" Before she could continue, you covered her mouth. "Shuddup." She nodded and you uncover her mouth.

"Thought you already had Atsumu's." Your other teammate, Shedai, approached. A big grin plastered on her face. You gasp at her, being stunned at her words. "How dare you say that!" You chuckled as you smacked her arm lightly.

"You three are disgusting." The three of you face at the short brunette, who was your libero, Aoi.

"Aoi-san! Don't act like you don't simp for guys and daydream about them!" Yumi whined. "Excuse me, but what the hell is a simp?" Aoi furrowed her eyebrows.

The three of you simply chuckled at her. "Well, it's like you checking Aran out." Shedai grinned widely which made Aoi blush. "I- I don't like him!"
Aoi averted her gaze.

"I didn't say that you like him," Shedai smirked. You and Yumi "ooh~" in unison while sheepishly grinning.

"S-shut up!" Aoi stomped away being flustered.

"Hah... She's so obvious." Yumi placed her hands on her waist. "Yeah."

"So who's this friend of yours?" Yumi looked at you, wiggling her eyebrows.
"Secret." You giggle.

"Aye, mean!" Yumi huffed, pouting. "Let's steal her phone, Yumi-chan." Shedai grinned mischievously. In response, Yumi nodded while grinning.

"NO THAT'S UNFAIR!" You hurriedly ran to your bag, hiding it on your stomach as your two friends tried to take it away from you.

"Don't be shy, (F/n)-chan~"

"Yeah, don't be shy!"

"OH GOD, YOU TWO ARE MAKING ME REMEMBER THAT ONE TIK TOK OF JAMES CHARLES!"

_____

-later
2:30 pm

"I'll be right back in class, we're having a meeting. Please study while I'm gone." Your teacher left the room.

And of course, everybody started talking and using their phones instead of 'studying'.

You sighed and turned around, wanting to talk to Suna, but guess what?

The bitch is asleep.

You had no other choice but to use your phone, putting it below your desk in case if the teacher comes unexpectedly.

"Omi omi is online?"

____

Sakusa Kiyoomi

(L/n) (F/n)
is online.

Sir, why are you online?
Shouldn't you be in class?
Paying attention?
HM? 🧐

Shut up, im bored.

WOH
SAKUSA BEING A REBEL??
👁👄👁

😒
Why are you online?

Uhhh free time...?
😗

Cap.

jSJSsjsjjs okay fine
maybeee
Not so free time? 😪

Wth does that
Mean?

Our teacher
Left the room to go to a meeting smh
😒

And you're not
studying?

Don't need to because I can
Handle it later. 😌

K.

😒
You know what?
I want us to meet
😌❤✨

I'm still in class.

Let's meet up later 🙄

No.

JAJSJSJ- AREN'T WE
FRIENDS??? 😭

No, and
You're too far,
you're in Hyogo.

Kk point made
BUT WDYM NO?
WHAT ARE WE? 😤😤😭

Strangers? 

😒
That talks almost every day? No, I don't think so. 😌

You left me for two weeks.

jsSJSJS MY PHONE WAS DEAD
😭😭

K.

Why are you so frikin mean?
😭😭

K.

I SWEAR TO GOD

YOUR K'S ARE KILLING ME

K.

are u serious
right now?

😀 🔪

Had fun chatting with you
Bye 👋

SAKUSAAA
😾😾😭😭

____

You sighed silently and slid your phone into your pocket.

"Huh, you're so desperate." You felt a hot breath tickling at the back of your neck.

Quickly turning around finding Suna just inches away from your face.

Your eyes widened "hOlY fUck-" You fell from your seat. "Lol. Idiot." He snickered.

"EVER HEARD OF PERSONAL SPACE?" You slowly stood up, patting your skirt. "You're the idiot here." You added, glaring at the middle blocker.

"Pft." He snorted. You huffed and sat back on your seat. "Hopefully no one else saw that. That shit was embarrassing."

He stood up from his seat and leaned on your table. "So, you two are friends?"

"Yeah." You shortly said, "Cool, tell me about it." Suna smiled at you, kinda rare seeing him like that.

_______

-To be continued

Author's note:

Here's my 3k special for you guys! I appreciate all the support ^^
❤✨

( I had some errors but I tried :'D)

Yes, I drew that so don't use it without my permission. 👀

Also sorry if this chapter is kinda boring, im having writer block rn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 1.6K 25
❝𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬...
664K 23.3K 63
(L/n), (F/n), a second year, just got back from studying abroad and enrolled at Karasuno High School, where she becomes close with a delinquent looki...
93.4K 2.8K 34
COMPLETED a tiktok famous dumb gurl🙀🙀🤪🤪aka you and an entire volleyball league (no idea) what could possibly go wrong?? I PROMISE WE'RE GETTING T...
340K 11.9K 37
a cute lil' textfic with our beloved piss-haired volleyball player. *curse words in ff - started August 19th 2020 ended March 21st 2021 only posted...