Duality

By chuweytism

Season 2 of Captured Everything failed... I lost everything including the one I love. -Song Yuqi The other h... More

십이
십삼
십사
십오
십육
십칠
십팔
십구
이십
이십일
이십이
이십삼
이십사
이십오
이십육
이십칠
이십팔
이십구
십삼
삼십일
삼십이
삼십삼
삼십사
삼십오
삼십칠
삼십칠
삼십팔
삼십구
사십
사십이

십일

417 15 3
By chuweytism

Chapter 11

Yuqi's POV

I'm currently at the entrance of the hotel, I wont be long so I hazarded my car at the side. I just want to make an appointment or maybe get my self a personal trainer. I hope they give me their best one.

"Good Afternoon Ms. Song" Kang said then waved at me as I approach the entrance. I can't believe that he's still here, I mean I thought his shift is during the morning.

"Good afternoon to you too!" I said as I wave back.

"Let me guess, You're here to check on the reservations again?" He said then crossed his arms.

"Nope, but maybe. I mean, my real intention here is to do what you told me last time." I said then he looked at me happily.

"Really?? You're going to try the hotels special features?" He asked.

"Yes, I decided to try out your gym. I'm here to find myself a personal trainer." I said then he looked at me from head to toe. Why did he do that though?
"Why are you looking at me like that mr. Kang?" I asked then he nodded amusingly.

"I just don't get why you need to try out our gym, It's not that I'm against it but you look kinda fit for me." He said as he continues to stare at me.

"I'm just conscious about my body! Somebody told me that I've been gaining weight lately. Though it's true, I just want to maintain my body." I explained, I'm not that fat, I just really want to stay fit I guess.

"I see, that's a great decision. I hope that you'll enjoy this place even more." He said then gestured me the way in.

I smiled at him and left without saying another word. I'll check on miss Seo later, I need to go to their gym first. 

It took me a few minutes before arriving there, I kinda got lost a bit. I usually go here and just go straight to Miss Seo. But I must say, I'm impressed about the renovations that they have done. It looks more modern now, though I kinda miss the classic style. It is somehow the whole theme of the hotel but maybe the owner feels outdated so that's why they decided to change their style.

I entered the Gym and everything was pretty neat. Everything looks brand new and fully furnished.

"Good Afternoon ma'am! What can I do for you?" the guy from the counter asked me. I didn't notice him at first since I was admiring the renovated gym.

"Oh I'm sorry, I was distracted by the place. It's pretty cool." I said then walk towards the counter.

"Is it your first tim-" He didn't finish his sentence because he suddenly covers his mouth as if he saw a ghost. But I understand why, people usually show me different types of reactions whenever they see me for the first time. I'm famous because of my father and the Issue, but I sometimes don't mind the negative reaction of most people.

"I know you! You're the daughter of Mr. Song right?!" He asked as he points his index finger at my direction. I just sighed and chuckled at his reaction, I thought he was gonna be somehow rude but his reaction is pretty funny.

"Yes I am, Good Afternoon btw! My name is Song Yuqi." I said then reached out my hand. He didn't hesitate to shake my hands since it's pretty obvious that he admires me.

"My name is Kim Seokjin, I am the one who monitors the gym 24/7. It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Song!" He said politely.

"The pleasure is all mine. But please, just call me Yuqi." I simply said then smiled at him. I actually can't help but to stare at his body, because he looks so buff. Not that buff, but he looks so fit. His shoulders are so broad and his muscled were showing since his wearing a tight jacket right now.

"Okay Yuqi, gosh I didn't expect that you are more casual." He said shyly as he scratches his head. It's actually my way of socializing, I found out that being more casual can build the so called trust between two people.

"Of course, what you see on the media are somehow different in real life you know." I said then he nodded as a sign of agreeing with me.

"So what are you here for Miss Song... I mean Yuqi??" He asked.

"I'm actually here because I want to try out your new gym and I'm looking for a personal trainer." I said then he looked at me from head to toe, just like what Kang did to me earlier. Why are they like this? I guess people have different perspectives on how they see a person's physical appearance.

"I don't see any problem with your body but I'm sure that you just want to maintain your healthy body." He said, finally someone manages to know my reasons.

"Yes, and I feel bloated nowadays so I hope you can give me the best personal trainer you have." I said then he stepped out the counter.

"Follow me Yuqi, I'll show you something." He said then gestured me to follow him. I just obeyed and followed from behind. We walked towards the side and there were pictures of people on the wall.
"As you can see here, these people on the wall are our best of the best. The first pic is Dawn, he's been working here for about a year now. Next is Hyuna, which is Dawn's current girlfriend and she is also working here for almost a year. We gathered new trainers and they are exceptionally good." Jin said amusingly.

"How about you? Aren't you a trainer as well?" I asked then he turned to me and adjusted his glasses.

"Before, but I got promoted so It depends in me whether I want to be a personal trainer for someone." He said then I just nodded.
"Going back, this is Doyeon right here, she 's been working here for more than 2 years now. Many likes her since she has a fierce some face." Jin said then I stared at her carefully. She is gorgeous actually, her long wavy hair and sharp eyes are probably her best charms. Her body is so sexy and her legs are so long, she can actually be a runway model to be honest.

"She looks very charming." I said which made Jin chuckle.
"Why is there a problem??" I asked curiously.

"Nothing, it's true though. But If you compliment her she would definitely be pissed. She doesn't like to be complimented because she is either shy or doesn't know what to reply." Jin said without looking at me.

"I see, now please continue." I said then I looked at the last picture frame which made me drop my jaw.

The last picture was a woman wearing a channel necklace and a black sleeveless crop top. Behind her was an old style car and a rocky mountain as a view. She was also wearing shades which made her look so intriguing.

"J-jin, who is that..." I said then pointed at the woman I was talking about.

"Oh, that's Jeon Soyeon. She's been working here for a couple of years now. I can't remember how many years but it's a long time. She is also a great trainer but she has a hectic schedule. She's the best here but many would still prefer Doyeon. So I am going to tell Doyeon that you are her new customer." Jin said then stood in front of Soyeon's picture frame. I was trying to peek but his shoulders were really blocking the view.

"Okay, then if that's settled, I want you to tell her that we will start next week." I said then my phone suddenly rang.
"Wait a minute." I said then immediately brought out my phone. There was an unknown number calling me but it doesn't look like a phone number. It's actually a telephone number but who could be calling me at this time?

"Hello who is this?? How did you get my number??"

"Oh Yuqi calm down it's me Mark. I'm calling from the telephone booth here."

"Jeez, you kinda scared me back there. I thought someone found out about my number. I didn't even know that it's possible to call from a telephone to a phone."

"I asked someone to connect me to your number."

"I see, then why are you calling me?"

"I got in touch with my step sister and I told her about you, that you were looking for a secretary."

"Okay, just tell her that she can send me her resume on my email. I'm still going to check on my father's list of employees."

"Okay thanks Yuqi, I'll call her right now and inform her."

"Sure, take care Mark."

"you too, goodbye"

He said then dropped the call, jeez I thought it was something urgent. But at least he got in touch with her step sister. I wonder what she's like. I don't even know her name since I never get to ask Mark about it because I feel like it would be awkward. I'll just see her details on my email, I hope she's suitable.

"Uhm Jin, I got to go now. Thank you for today and please inform Doyeon about me." I said then hid my phone inside my bag.

"Sure, but can you give me your contact details?" Jin said as we walk back to the counter. I reached inside my wallet and gave him my card. I have my personal card so whenever people ask for my contacts, I would just simply give them my card.

"Here, my details are already there." I said then handed him my card.

"Okay miss Song, I mean Yuqi. I'll give this to her." Jin said then smiled at me.

"See you soon Jin" I said then bowed at him, he bowed back as a sign of respect.

I left the gym and went straight down stairs, I need to check on Miss Seo now. Good thing I remembered but how can I forget right?

From a far I can see Miss Seo who was turning around from me. I walked towards her and tapped her shoulder lightly.

"Nihao!" I said then I felt her getting started from my actions. She quickly turned around and saw me smiling at her widely.

"Oh Yuqi, you startled me! Here again to check on the reservations." She said then quickly sat on her swirling chair and checked the reservations on her computer.

"Actually, I'm here to get myself a personal trainer which I already did." I said then she suddenly stops moving the mouse of her computer.

"Woah, is that really you Yuqi? I'm glad to hear that you have decided to try the hotels special features." She said then gave me a thumbs up.
"If that's the case, then who is your personal trainer then? Jin must have given you the best right?" Miss Seo said, oh so she knows Jin as well.

"Yes, he told me that Doyeon is the people's choice so I chose her as well." I said then she went back on checking the list of people.

"I thought he gave you Soyeon, she is te best for me though" Miss Seo said without looking at me.

"Oh so you work out as well Miss Seo? That's why you have a body like a model." I teased then she suddenly glared at me playfully.

"Of course silly! I can't just sit around here welcoming people and looking at my computer. It's boring and will definitely make me unhealthy." She said then stopped scrolling.
"It's another unlucky day for you Yuqi, there are no signs of her here on my list. I'm sorry." She added then frowned at me. I just smiled at her weakly.

"It's fine Miss Seo, like I said... Tomorrow is another day." I said then she nodded at me.

"That's our Yuqi!" She cheered then moved her swirling chair towards me.

"By the way Yuqi, when will you start working out?" She asked curiously.

"Maybe next week. I'll try to find the best time so it wouldn't hinder my busy schedule." I simply said.
"Why do you ask?" I asked curiously.

"I just thought of joining you, we can bond by working out together!" She said excitingly, it's actually a great Idea since I've always wanted to spend time with Miss Seo.

"I would love that! Good thing you thought about it! I'll tell you the details when everything is settled" I said then she gave me two thumbs up this time.
"Yeah btw, I feel like this week, I'll be busy so I hope you won't miss me that much if I am not able to come here." I added then she looked at me curiously.

"That's so unlike you Yuqi, but what's up though? Why are you busy, are your classes that hard?" Miss Seo asked.

"No, it's just that my Dad is going away for a while and someone has to run the company. He wanted me to handle it while he is gone." I said then she got surprised.

"Good luck with that Yuqi, although you don't need that since you are prepared." Miss Seo assured then winked at me. She really knows me that much.

"I got to go Miss Seo! Thanks for today." I said then waved her goodbye. I can't stick around that much since she's on her duty. She might get scolded when someone sees us talking too long.

As expected,  there are still no signs of Minnie but that doesn't mean that I'll loose hope right? Someday, I'll be going back to this hotel and Miss Seo would give me a good news.

I went back to my car and stopped for a while to think. My head automatically glanced at the black mask beside me. But instead of seeing Akali's Image, I remembered Jeon Soyeon's intriguing aura. Her short and white her really matches her style.

She looked cool on her picture unlike the other three. I kinda wished that she was my trainer but I have no doubts about Doyeon since many people likes her. But I need to be careful though, like jin said. She doesn't like compliments, so I'll avoid that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 2.9K 57
(COMPLETED) Lost and Found You found something that I lost, the next day we encountered each other I was intrigued to know you more not knowing you w...
23.1K 1.1K 22
When failure and nasty rumors ruined the life of Miyeon on her old school, she was about to give up on her dream and considered chasing a new one, bu...
6K 356 19
Book 3 of "Indifference" Beauty? Check. Talents? Check. Kindness? Check. Lies? Check. Check. Check! She never liked the concept of lying. She cou...
2.9K 125 16
Shuhua is the daughter of one of the richest and most powerful people in China. Her family has roots in the domain market in the country or even in i...