Money Power Glory [Mafia Kylo...

By worm-girl

(This story is in serious need of edits! There is one use of 'y/n' in the first chapter but it doesn't appear... More

Introduction.
Ch.1 - Weapon
Ch.2 - Have a Good Day
Ch.3 - So Good
Ch.4 - Neighbors
Ch.5 - Vodka
Ch. 6 - Hangover Cure
Ch. 7 - Tension
Ch.8- Please
Ch.9 - Terrified
Ch. 10 - Mourning
Ch.11- Put On a Show
Ch.12- Cowards
Ch.13- Angels & Demons
Ch.14 - Three Things
Ch. 15 - Weak
Ch.16- Doctor's Orders
Ch.17 - Who Cares?
Ch.18 - Give In
Ch.19- Your Side
Ch.20 - Always
Ch.21 - Everything
Ch.22 - Truth or Dare?
Ch.23- Leave
Ch.24 - Use Me
Ch.25- One Day
Ch. 26 - Discipline
Ch.27- Prove It
Ch.28 - The Decision
Ch.30- Distraction
Ch.31- Almost
Ch.32 - Monster
Ch.33 - Christmas
Ch.34 - Mine
Ch.35 - Waiting
Ch. 36 - Stolen
Ch.37 - Safe
[AUTHOR'S NOTE]
Ch.38 - Second Chance
Ch.39 - Proud
Ch.40 - The Gift
Ch.41 - Surprise
Ch. 42- New Year
Ch. 43 - Together
Ch.44 - Vacation
Ch.45 - Follow Directions
Ch. 46 - Spoiled
Ch. 47 - The Sea
Ch. 48 - Homecoming
Ch. 49 - The End
FINAL NOTE

Ch.29 - Reminder

21.1K 405 2.1K
By worm-girl

(A/N: Kylo is gonna consensually degrade you and do some drugs in this chapter. Just saying.)

This morning was the first time you had ever woken up in Kylo's bed alone. You hoped it would be the last. It felt so big and empty without him there.

    You spent the beginning of your morning eating breakfast with Vicrul, both of you enjoying the view from Kylo's apartment.

    "I told you he wasn't going to leave you." Vicrul said to you, taking a bite of food you made for the two of you from Kylo's fridge. You told Vicrul about the conversation you had with Kylo the night before, how he called you before you fell asleep. It felt good to be able to share things like this with someone, even if it was one of his Knights, you always felt so isolated before. You didn't tell Vicrul specifics, Kylo would be so embarrassed if you did, but you just let him know that Kylo wasn't upset with you.

    "I never know with him. Sometimes I think I have him all figured out and I know how he's gonna react and then..." You frowned, "I realize I don't really know him at all." You said sadly, suddenly not having an appetite at the thought of it.

Vicrul sent you a look that said, 'really?'.

You shrugged at his look, sticking by what you said.

Vicrul nodded slowly then, realizing. "You're letting Snoke get to you." He said accusingly. "That's exactly what he wants, he wants you and Kylo to start questioning each other." He said, pointing his fork in your direction as he spoke.

    You thought about it and rolled your eyes. He was right but you didn't want to admit it. "I'm not, this bothered me before Snoke did this." You told him, staring down at your cup of coffee.

    You two were quiet for a few passing moments.

    "You know him better than anyone." Vicrul finally said, "Even if Snoke wants you to think otherwise."

    You looked over at him and were surprised by how serious he was being. "What makes you say that?"

    He leaned back, staring out of the window as he thought about it. "We've never seen him like this...He's so different when he's with you. That's gotta mean something, right?" He didn't want to say too much, if you repeated this to Kylo he didn't want to get in trouble.

    "What do you mean by different?" You asked, prompting him to say more. You knew what he meant for the most part. Kylo was so soft for you, but it still felt reassuring to hear someone else say it.

    Vicrul chuckled, knowing that you were just trying to get him to say it out loud to you. He didn't blame you. "Well, I don't know, he treats you like an actual human being for starters?" He took another bite of food. "Even when he's with someone he respects, he's always just trying to get the upper hand. You're the only person he ever actually talks to."

    You bit back a grin at that. It was something you actually had never thought about before. If Kylo wasn't with you, what did he even have to say to other people? All you ever witnessed him talk about was money or power or a mixture of the two.

When he was alone with you, you two talked about places you've been, the things that scared you, the things that made you laugh...You suddenly felt your stomach twist, wondering how lonely Kylo's life must've been before you showed up in it. You supposed you could say that same about yourself.

    Your thoughts were interrupted by the sound of your phone 'ding'ing next to you. You glanced at it and saw Kylo's number. "Speak of the devil." You mumbled which caused Vicrul to laugh out loud.

    "That's an understatement." He joked, smirking about that.

    You opened the text and saw that it was Kylo letting you know that he landed and would be home in about an hour, he needed to take care of a few things first before he got back to the apartment.

    You remembered his instructions for you. Kylo wanted you waiting on his bed for him, naked besides his chain around your neck, when he got home. After what happened the day before, the last thing you wanted to do was disappoint him.

    "Uh, Vic, I'm having a wonderful time here but you can head out soon." You said, quickly finishing your coffee at the thought of it. "Like, right now, actually." You corrected yourself.

    He frowned, furrowing his eyebrows. "Why? Is Kylo here?"

    You shook your head, standing up to take both of your plates to the sink to clean them up. "Not yet. But I need to get ready and I want to be alone when he gets here."

    "Hey, I wasn't done with that." Vicrul complained, standing up quickly so that he could reach over your shoulder and grab what was left of his piece of toast. "He'd want me to stay until he was here. The whole point is to make sure you aren't alone."

    "He's on his way." You told him over your shoulder, putting the leftover food in the trash before putting the cleared plates in the sink.

    "Then I'll wait with you until he gets here." Vicrul said, getting frustrated with you.

    "Look," You turned around to face him, just as frustrated as he was, "I want Kylo to fuck me right when he gets home and if you're here sitting in the living room and you're the first thing that he sees when he walks in, it's gonna ruin the moment, okay?" You admitted.

    Vicrul blinked a few times before starting to crack up, understanding now. "You could've just said that." He said, rolling his eyes. "I can wait in the hall right before he shows up or something."

    You sighed, realizing that he was right. You were just more nervous than usual to see him because of what happened while he was away. "Sorry." You mumbled, running a hand over your face.

    "Hey, it's okay." Vicrul frowned, pulling your hand away from your face so that you were forced to look at him. He held your wrist in his hand. "Kylo might be grumpy for a while but nothing's gonna change. If anything, he's just going to be more protective over you. If you let it get it to you, it's just gonna make it worse on him."

    Your eyebrows raised. It wasn't that you thought Vicrul was stupid...Well, maybe just a little...But you were surprised at how insightful he was being this morning. You wondered if he ever had the chance to think or talk like this outside of your conversations with him.

    "Thanks, Vic." You said to him sincerely and seeing that you were calm he let go off your wrist so that he could gently pat your shoulder.

    "As much as I would love to join, I'll back off so I don't interrupt anything." He told you with a smirk. You shrugged his hand off your shoulder at that but you also had a smirk on your face.

    You then went to your own apartment, Vicrul joining you, so that you could get ready for Kylo. You realized that you were trying hard to make sure you were doing everything right. It was like you two were going on a first date or something, not him just coming home to fuck you.

    You did your hair and make up in the way you knew he liked, he always gave you extra compliments when you did it like this. And you put on the perfume that you watched him make a face of approval at when he was going through your drawers during a time when he'd been bored while watching you get ready.

    You still had his chain around your neck so you were following those instructions but getting naked was a different story. You kept your pajamas on from the night before, knowing you would just take them off when you were in Kylo's room. You knew one thing for a fact: you were leaving that damn engagement ring behind.

    Vicrul had made a few smart ass comments as the two of you walked down the hall to Kylo's, your favorite being: "If he needs an extra set of hands, tell him to give me a call".

You had a feeling that today Kylo wanted you all to himself.

    Soon, you were alone in Kylo's apartment, sitting on the edge of his bed, naked. You kept checking your phone, seeing how quickly time was passing and to check to see if he had given you any updates.

    You tapped your fingers against the sheets underneath you, eyes scanning around his room, restless. You stopped your gaze at his nightstand, seeing a small remote and you smirked slightly. Getting up to close his dark curtains, killing all of the light, you grabbed the remote and turned his lights on: red.

    You looked over at the chair in the corner of his room, debating whether or not you  wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine and wait for him in that chair with the dark red glow of the room on you like he's done for you before. But you knew better than to disobey him and he specifically wanted you on his bed.

    By the time that you settled back onto his mattress, you heard rustling from the living room and the sound of his door opening and closing. You hated the way your heart sped up, Kylo would always make you nervous, no matter how close you were getting to him.

    After letting Vicrul go home, Kylo was so thankful to finally be back at his apartment. This morning was so long and he needed to see you. He was amused that you kicked Vicrul out of there like he was a dog, keeping him standing outside of the front door. Kylo was even more amused when he walked inside and saw the red glow coming from his room. His little mob boss.

    You heard the sounds of Kylo's shoes against his floor and when he walked into his bedroom, you inhaled at the sight of him, it never got old. He was in dark jeans and a black long sleeved shirt, his usual jewelry on with multiple bags in his hands.

    Kylo paused in the doorway, tensing at the way you looked waiting for him, absolutely perfect. "Hi, princess." He said to you in his deep voice, jaw clenching as his eyes went up and down your naked body.

    "Hi." You replied, practically batting your eyelashes at him. You moved closer to the edge of the bed, wanting to get off of it so that you could reach Kylo and touch him.

    Kylo tsk'ed you, holding a hand out to stop you, not moving from his spot in the door, "I didn't tell you to move, did I?" He asked you sternly.

    You almost pouted at the lack of contact but then he started walking towards you, his eyes never leaving you and your body as he did so, gaze darkening with each step. "Did you miss me?" He asked you. He reached out and ran his fingers along his chain on your neck and you shivered at the feeling of his touch against your skin.

    "I did." You said to him, staring up at him with wide eyes, hanging on his every word and touch against you.

    Kylo hummed under his breath, bending down so that he was closer to you. "I was gone for less than twenty four hours and you got yourself into so much trouble, didn't you?" He asked you, fingers looping under the chain.

    You frowned and nodded your head, biting your lip.

    Kylo suddenly tugged on the chain, grabbing at it behind your neck so that he was choking you with it. "What am I going to do with you, hm?" He growled, pleased by the way you gasped out loud. "You didn't forget about daddy, did you?"

    You quickly shook your head, surprised by how much he was able to actually choke you with just the chain on your neck, the thin rope cutting into your skin.

    "Tell me then, whose girl are you? I want to hear it." Kylo's face was close to yours, talking to you in a low voice.

    "I'm daddy's girl." You said, coughing at the effort it took to do so.

    Kylo groaned at the way it sounded but didn't release his grip on the jewelry. Instead, he smashed his lips against yours and you eagerly met his kisses, tongue clashing with his while you did so.

    You two kissed for a few moments, demonstrating how much you exactly did miss each other during the short time that you were apart. The only thing that snapped Kylo back into the present moment was when you let out a small moan.

    He pulled away, breathing heavy. "I brought home some gifts." He let go of the chain, causing you to take a long inhale, not even realizing how shallow your breath had been before he did so.

    You blinked, trying to catch your breath and piece together what had just said to you. Kylo moved away from you and the bed and went to the bags he had previously set on the ground. He left town with one duffel bag but now he had two and he picked one of them up and dropped it in front of you on the bed.

    "For me?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.

    "Some of it." He told you.

    You furrowed your eyebrows, confused by what he meant. You glanced up and he was looking at you expectantly. You took the hint and unzipped the bag, peering at what was inside. It was hard to tell just by sight so you reached inside.

    Coming in contact with a box, you pulled it out. Black with a red bow elegantly tied around it. You smirked up at Kylo, having a feeling what this might be. His arms were crossed against his chest and he was staring down at you. He still had the same serious, stern facade on but his eyes were lit up, happy to see you happy.

    You pulled the ribbon and took the lid off. As you could've guessed, inside was some lingerie. When you pulled it out, your eyebrows rose at how much you liked it. It was one piece, black lace, with various straps in flattering spots. It was sexy and you could tell that it must've cost a lot of money.

    "Do you like it?" Kylo asked, though he could tell by your reaction that you did.

He had an hour or so to kill the day before while he waited to go on his meeting and he wandered around a high end shopping center. He could've gone anywhere but of course he went straight to a classy lingerie store, thinking of you. Although he had pretended not to notice at the time, all the women who were shopping in there had gone crazy over him, jealous of whoever the woman was that he was picking things out for.

"I love it." You told him honestly, looking at it admiringly.

"There's a few more things, under the tissue paper. But I wanted to see that one on you today." Kylo moved towards you and took it gently from your hands. He motioned you to come to him with his fingers and you listened, getting off of the bed.

He held the material bunched up slightly in his hands and got on a knee, holding it up so that you could step in it, dressing you. Once you did, he slowly pulled it over your thighs, up your body until he reached the point where he pulled the thin straps over your shoulders. His eyes were concentrated as he made some adjustments, moving a few of the straps in the correct place.

    Your heart fluttered at how careful he was being, making sure you were wearing it correctly. He moved back so that he could look you up and down, jaw tensing as he saw the way you looked in it, so much better than he could even imagine.

    He stood back up, eyes still on your body and grabbed your hand. He moved you so that you were able to look in his mirror, moving behind you so that he could look at your reflection as well.

    "Look at how fucking gorgeous you are." Kylo breathed out, staring at you. He bent down and placed kisses on your neck,  his hands digging into your waist. You were having a hard time staring at anything but him but you managed to look over the way the lingerie looked on you  and honestly? You did look gorgeous.

    "You know how hard it makes me to know that you're mine?" He asked you as his hands ran from your waist down to your hips. Once he was grabbing your hips, he pulled you against him and you were able to feel how hard he was which caused you to sigh happily.

    One of Kylo's hands ran down to your ass where he squeezed you there before slapping  your exposed skin. You jumped in surprise but had a grin on your face. "You wanna see what else daddy brought home?" He asked you softly in your ear.

    You looked up at him and nodded, standing on your toes so that you could kiss him before hesitantly pulling away and moving over to the bed. You sat back down on it and grabbed at the box you had just opened. Inside, like Kylo mentioned, there were a few more pieces of lingerie. All just as gorgeous.

    "Thank you, Kylo, I love them." You told him sincerely. Gifts from him weren't important to you like they had been when Hux gave them to you. But what you appreciated was that he had been thinking about you while he was gone and took the time to pick things out.

    He didn't respond to your gratitude, feeling uncomfortable with the sincerity in this moment.

"Here, let me see." Kylo muttered, grabbing the bag and pulling it towards him, looking for something else. He pulled out a small black drawstring bag, the material looked like velvet or something else luxurious. He handed it to you and stepped back, wanting to take in your reaction.

You were suspicious but opened up the bag, reaching inside. When you pulled out it's contents, it took a few moments for you to piece together what it was and then when it did, you stared up at Kylo questioningly.

It was a black, leather collar. With a metal chain leash attached.

Kylo bent over, becoming eye level with you, grabbing the chain on your neck but not choking you with it, just holding you in place. "I think you need a reminder that I own you. It doesn't matter how many hours of the day you're forced to wear that engagement ring, you're mine. Do you understand?" His voice was low and even, his eyes never breaking contact with yours.

You swallowed hard. You were reminded of how angry he'd been on the phone when he first found out about Hux and how scared you'd been. You assumed he got most of that anger out but now that you had a fucking collar and leash in your hands, you realized that there was still some unfinished business there, he still had some tension to get out.

Kylo's ego had taken a big hit when he heard about what Snoke had Hux do. He trusted you enough at this point that he knew this proposal wouldn't change anything between the two of you. But the idea of everyone around you thinking that you were going to marry another man, even if it wouldn't ultimately happen, made him feel inadequate. He needed you to boost his confidence, he needed to feel like the man again. Kylo needed you to reassure him.

Kylo stared down at you over his nose with a serious expression. "I said," He drawled, his hand moving from the chain to wrap around your neck, "Do you understand, princess?"

You nodded quickly, biting back a moan at the way he was speaking to you. As much as it hurt you to disappoint him,  when it was in this context, it made your head swim. "I understand." You said in a shaky voice.

Kylo didn't respond at first, continuing to glare down at you with his jaw clenched, as if he were questioning if you were lying or not. "Good." He said finally, letting go of your neck.

He took the collar and leash from your hands. "Everyone else might think that you're Hux's fiancée," Kylo started fastening the collar around your neck as he spoke, "But if only they knew the things I do to you when we're alone...the way you submit to me and let me use you...No one knows how much of a dirty girl you are for me."

You inhaled sharply at his words and the way that the collar was now tightened around your neck, the leather gripping you in a way that was similar but not as harsh as what Kylo's hand had been doing to you earlier.

"And you are my dirty little girl, aren't you?" Kylo practically moaned as he said this, moving back and looking you over. You were sitting on his bed with the gifts on that he picked out for you, staring up at him with lust filled eyes. You were perfect.

He hooked the leash onto the ring of the collar and pulled on it abruptly, causing you to fall forward, on your hands and knees. "Look at me." He said, yanking on the chain so that you gasped and moved your head up, looking up at him.

"Do you know what else you are?" Kylo hissed. He pulled on the leash again and grabbed your face with his large hand, fingers digging into your cheeks.

You didn't answer. You couldn't even if you knew what he wanted you to say.

Kylo bent down, locking intense, dark eyes with yours. "You're my bitch." He growled, grip tightening on your face. "And I want to hear you say it."

Your heart was thumping, looking into his eyes. It turned you on so much when he was like this, scolding and disapproving. You knew what he wanted.

Kylo didn't back off, barely even blinking as he looked down at you with an expectant expression. He really needed this reminder, you realized, he needed something to think about when he saw you pretending with Hux.

Knowing you weren't getting out of this, you took a deep breath. "I'm Kylo Ren's bitch." You said unwaveringly, eyes set right on his, challenging.

He exhaled, growling under his breath at that, hand clenching around the handle that was in his hand. "That's right. Mine." Kylo yanked on the leash, "Sit up." He instructed you and you didn't waste time in listening to him, moving from your hands and knees, onto just your knees.

Once you were settled, Kylo leaned down and pressed his lips against yours harshly. "You'd never do this with anyone else." He muttered in between kisses. "When people start finding out about the engagement, they're going to start congratulating you." He paused his talking so that he could kiss you for a few moments before pulling away again, lips still ghosting over yours.

You were hanging on his every word, meeting his kisses when he gave you them. "You're going to have to pretend to be happy about it. You're going to have to pretend to be happy with Hux, you might have to kiss him, you might even have to pretend that you want to fuck him." He faltered at the last two statements, trying not to imagine it. "But when you do all that, I want you to think of this," He pulled on the chain, taking some of your breath away, "I want you to remember how fucking wet you are right now at the idea that you belong to me."

You whimpered at his words, nodding eagerly. You were so weak for him, you'd do anything.

Kylo kept a grip on the handle, keeping you in place while his hand went in between your legs. Slipping into the lace material of your lingerie, you shuddered when you felt his long fingers brush against your clit, moving farther to spread your legs apart and dip his fingers into your entrance just slightly.

Pretending to ignore the soft sounds you were making, he pulled his hand away and brought it up to your mouth. "Open your mouth. Taste yourself on daddy's fingers." He said, and when you opened, he slipped his fingers inside, running the pads of his fingertips along your tongue.

You closed your lips in around his fingers, humming at the way that they felt in your mouth, you loved his hands.

Kylo was watching you intently, pulse quickening at everything that was happening, how much power he felt like he had and how perfect you looked. He pulled at the leash, causing you to stumble forward on the bed and in turn, take the length of his fingers further in your mouth, gagging you.

You coughed, blinking hard at the way that Kylo wasn't moving them away or loosening the grip on the leash, instead he was allowing you to get comfortable with the way you were choking on him. "You'll never do this with anyone else." He mumbled, "I'm the only person you'll ever act like such a slut for."

Kylo then abruptly moved his hand away and loosened his grip on the chain connected to your collar. You gasped for breath, relieved, and began wiping away the tears that formed in your eyes from the gagging you'd just done.

"Don't." Kylo grabbed your hand, "I want to see them." He said, talking about the tears, noting the way that it was making your eye makeup smudge. "It turns me on to see you turn into a fucking mess, knowing I'm the one who made you that way."

You moaned at that, it turned you on too. Kylo really was the only one you'd do this for, he was the only person you let your guard down with enough to give in to your deep desires.

Kylo let his lip twitch upwards at your moans, you liked this as much as he did. "You're pathetic, aren't you?" He asked you, pleased. He moved back and motioned you to him with a motion of his fingers. "Off the bed."

You watched the way he held the leash in his hands as you carefully got off of the bed. Then Kylo pointed to the ground. You tried to figure out what he meant and then it clicked. Your skin heated up as you slowly moved onto your hands and knees on the ground. You looked up at him expectantly, waiting for the next set of directions.

Kylo said nothing, instead he started walking in the direction of his chair in the corner of the room, pulling the chain connected to your neck so that you started crawling. He walked at a slow enough pace so that you were right beside him, his eyes on you the entire time. As sexy as you looked, he didn't give you any indication that he thought so, keeping his expression stern and emotionless.

Kylo sat down on his seat, legs spread and looking down at you, mouth set in a straight line. You were on your knees again, resting your weight back so that you were sitting on your heels, staring up at him. It took you back to the night he'd been this way with you before, when you teased him at dinner by being all over Hux. Memories like that made your stomach twist, you'd been overwhelmed at the time but compared to now, it had been so simple.

"I think I need to stop leaving you on your own. You always get into trouble when I'm not around to watch you." Kylo said disapprovingly, his fingers tapping against the leather arms of his seat. "Do you need daddy here with you all the time to stop you from being a bad little slut?" He asked you, his voice almost cooing, becoming more gentle. He leaned forward and took your chin into his hand, holding you in place to keep staring at him.

You swallowed hard but nodded, "Yes, daddy." You said to him, "I hate it when you leave me." You said to him in a soft voice. Although you were trying to be cute, trying to get him to break out of the disappointed character that he was putting on, it was partly true. You had been so stressed meeting with Snoke alone, you would feel so much better if you knew Kylo would be around to protect you.

Kylo frowned at that, being able to detect the truth behind your words. His thumb rubbed against your chin gently while he pulled on your chain, making you move in closer to him and when you were close enough he pressed his lips against yours. "Daddy won't leave you again." He said reassuringly. Then, he brought his hand against your cheek, slapping you, causing you to gasp. "But now that I'm here, I need to remind you that you're all mine. My slut."

He moved back so that he was able to look at you instead of kiss you. You bit your lip and let out a small whine, letting him know that you enjoyed that as much as he thought  you would. "God, that's so sad." He teased you, smirking, "You're moaning just because I slapped you...You love being daddy's whore, don't you?" He asked, his hand running along the growing erection in his pants as he spoke.

You moaned again at those words, ashamed by the fact that it did turn you on so much when he was like this, when he scolded you. "I love it." You said breathlessly, your fingernails digging into your thighs to distract you from the embarrassment that you felt.

Kylo hummed in approval, the smirk widening on his face. "God, you're so dirty." He breathed. "Open your mouth, stick out your tongue."

You obeyed, doing as he said. Unsurprisingly, you watched as Kylo shifted and spit into your waiting mouth. You shut your mouth, swallowing your saliva mixed with his, breathing heavy.

Kylo ran his finger along your cheek, where some of his spit had missed your mouth. "Fucking filthy, princess." He muttered, mostly to himself. He put that same finger in your mouth, "Look at you. Clean yourself up, you should be ashamed of yourself." He reprimanded you, eyebrows knitted in judgement.

Your head was spinning, arousal clouding all of your thoughts as you sucked on his finger. Kylo really would be the only person you'd ever be like this with, the only person you were head over heels for enough to put your pride aside. Hux's own head would spin around if he saw you like this, you were always so reserved and bored when it came to sex with him.

"I think you owe me an apology.  Tell daddy that you're sorry for being such a dirty slut." Kylo taunted you, clenching his jaw so that he didn't smirk too hard at his own words leaving his mouth.

    You groaned as he took his finger out of your mouth, working up the courage to do as he said. "I'm sorry, daddy." You said, clenching your thighs together, your eyes moving from his disapproving ones to his hand on his cock through his pants. You wished he'd touch you like that or you could at least touch him.

    "For what? You know what I want to hear."

    You went to tilt your head back in frustration but felt the tug of the collar around your neck, Kylo was still holding the leash in his hand that he was touching himself with outside of his pants. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being such a dirty slut." You whined, "I want to touch you." You added, still watching his movements.

    Kylo sighed in pleasure at your obedience and at your neediness. It was his favorite, regardless of how submissive you were, when you wanted him this bad it always made him weak. "Not yet. I'm not finished with you." He said. He stood up and began walking again, pulling on your leash so that you crawled right next to him again.

    When you got to the bed, Kylo nudged you on your side with his foot. "Bend over the side of the bed. Ass in the air." He used the leash attached to your collar to help to pull you up onto your feet, causing you to bite your lip at the pinch of it against your skin.

    You listened to him, bending over the side of the bed and making sure to angle your hips in a way that your ass was in the air like he wanted it.

    Kylo stepped back to look at  you and he sighed happily. "You might be a pathetic slut, but fuck...you are so fucking beautiful." He bent over, putting his lips by your ear and his hand on your ass.

"Daddy has such a pretty little toy, doesn't he?" He whispered in your ear, kissing your skin there gently. His hand rubbed against your ass, his kisses moving down to your neck. His hand moved from your ass to in between your legs. "You're always so wet and ready for me to play with...You love knowing I can do whatever I want to you, don't you?" He teased you, running his fingers along your clit from the outside of the thin lace that was covering it.

You shuddered and let out a soft moan, arching your back up to meet his touch, moving your hips against his fingers so that you could get more friction, it wasn't enough through the material of your lingerie.

Feeling the way that you were moving against him made Kylo grunt under his breath and abruptly pull his hand away. Then, he brought his hand down, spanking you. "Be patient." He hissed, smacking your ass again. "Let daddy use you how he wants to."

You moaned, hands grasping for the sheets underneath you, letting him spank you a few more times. Your skin was on fire, burning from the impact of his hand. "You can use me, daddy, I'm all yours." You told him breathlessly.

Kylo groaned at that, squeezing your ass before pulling on the leash, taking your breath away. "Get on the bed but keep your ass up." He told you and after you crawled onto the bed and did what he told you to do, he gave you a small pat on your burning skin, telling you wordlessly that you did a good job. He let go of the leash, letting it hang down in front of you.

Out of the corner of your eye you watched Kylo take something out of the duffle bag and set it on his dresser but before you could turn to see what it was, he was on the side of the bed, in your line of vision and you were distracted by him. He grabbed the bottom of the bag and turned it upside down, pouring out it's contents in front of you.

Your eyes widened and you couldn't help but let out a laugh of surprise when you saw what was inside: Cash. There were more hundred dollar bills on the bed in front of you than you'd ever seen in person before.

"Oh my god." You muttered, blinking as you took it all in. "Is this yours or the mob's?"

Kylo smirked at your reaction, happy to see your shock. It was a lot of money. "All mine, princess." He told you, spreading it out all over the bed. He patted a spot in the middle of the pile, raising an eyebrow as if to tell you to go there.

You laughed again at how ridiculous this all was but he didn't falter in his stare. Your laughter died off, crawling to the spot in front of him.

"Has your fiancé ever brought home money like this?" He asked you, his dark eyes dancing at the question. That's what all of this was, why his attitude was so cocky and in command right now, he needed the reminder that he was better than Hux. Snoke might've been wrong about the engagement coming between you and Kylo  but he had been right about it's impact on Kylo's self esteem.

"No." You answered him, knowing what he needed. "He'd never be able to. He can't take care of me the way you can. You're the boss, daddy, he could never be like you." You told him, looking up at him through your lashes, your hands and knees on top of hundred dollar bills.

Kylo openly smirked at that, leaning down and pressing his lips against yours hard. "I am the boss." He agreed with a small laugh, "I'm sure it must be hard for him to keep up with you. You're such a greedy girl, it's a good thing daddy has so much to give you." He tugged on the leash, knowing how much you liked it when it felt like the collar was choking you.

You moaned, "You always give me what I need." You said and you really meant it. When  you were nervous or upset or needed reassurance, even if it was hard for him, Kylo was always there for you. There was also the fact that he had enough money and connections to get you whatever you needed. And not to mention he was the only person who had ever made you cum as much he did.

Kylo's heart thumped at that, the validation that it was giving him. "And I need you to give me what I need right now, princess. I need you to stay still." He told you, grabbing for something in the pile of money, a baggie. When you strained your eyes you saw what it was: cocaine.

"Daddy's gonna get high and he's going to fuck you until you can't take it anymore, do you understand?" He asked you casually, as if it were no big deal.

You needed a few moments to process that but once you did, you nodded slowly. "Okay." You agreed, watching the way that Kylo's large hands opened the baggie of drugs and he made his way behind you.

Kylo's hand went to the back of your head and pushed it down, making you move so that your weight was resting on your elbows, your ass sticking up in the air. "Don't move, not until I say."

You made a noise of understanding, trying to ignore the way that your face was pressed against the bills underneath you. You heard Kylo digging around in his pockets and the noise coming from the small bag and then his hand against your thigh to hold you in place.

Kylo was concentrated behind you, dumping out a small amount of the white powder onto your ass cheek. He separated the small pile into multiple lines with the black credit card he had just pulled from his wallet.

"You look so perfect." He sighed, moving down close to you. "Letting daddy do terrible things with you, my dirty girl." After saying that, you were able to feel his nose against your skin and the way he was sharply inhaling through it, breathing in the drugs.

Although you didn't do drugs often and Kylo didn't while he was around you, the thought of him doing something that he shouldn't with you was a rush. He was using you like you were a piece of his furniture, doing drugs off of your body and although that should make you upset or embarrassed, it just turned you on...You'd let yourself feel bad about that tomorrow...maybe.

When he was finished, Kylo growled under his breath, rubbing his nose and smacking your ass. "Good girl, you can move." He told you and you moved onto your hands, finding your balance on top of the shifting money underneath your weight. "Roll over." He told you, gently nudging your back.

You moved so that you were able to lay on your back, weight propped up onto your elbows and you were thankful for the relief in your arms from holding yourself up. You were staring up at him with expectant eyes, waiting for his next command.

Kylo's head was swimming from the adrenaline of the drugs and from how much he wanted you. "Do you want a turn?" He asked you, holding up the baggie.

You bit your lip, thinking about it. You wanted to because you wanted to be like Kylo, you were willing to let this life consume your actions. "I do." You told him.

Kylo didn't move for a moment, looking you over to make sure that you really meant it. When he decided that you did, you actually wanted to, he grinned at you darkly. "Fuck, I really did ruin you, didn't I? You're probably soaking wet, just thinking about the fact that we're about to get high together." He teased you, opening up the bag and moving to the side of the bed so that he was closer to where your face was.

You were watching him intently, squirming slightly in anticipation. He did ruin you.

Kylo was careful, even in his heightened state, as he emptied a small amount of the bag's contents onto the back of his hand. He didn't give you too much, not enough to even form long thin lines like had done. He slowly moved his hand down to you, closing the bag and setting it on his nightstand.

Kylo grabbed the leash around your neck and tugged at it, making you sit up and move closer to his hand.

"I want you to do this off of daddy's hand, okay? Let him help you." He urged you, keeping a tight grip on the handle of the leash in his palm while moving his other hand, with the drugs on it, up to your face.

You stared at the white powder for a minute, hesitant. You had done this before but it had been years ago and you had been drunk at a party. This was a lot different. You looked up at Kylo and were encouraged by his eyes set on yours, blinking. You leaned forward and when you made contact with his skin, you brought a finger up to hold a nostril shut while you inhaled deeply with the other.

"Good girl, good job princess, just like that." Kylo was muttering to you as you made a sound of discomfort and coughed at the foreign feeling. You took a few seconds to catch your breath, rubbing your nose.

Then it started creeping up on you. It took a few moments but you felt your heart start to thump, your head feeling light. "Fuck." You muttered, chuckling a little under your breath at the rush of it, not just the drugs but the intimate moment you had just had with Kylo.

Kylo had a genuine ghost of a smile on his lips as he started quickly taking his clothes off, letting go of your leash only to unzip his pants and take his shirt off in a rushed manner, his eyes never leaving yours.

"I can't wait anymore, I need to be inside that tight pussy." Kylo said, tossing his clothes away from him until he was naked in front of you.

You let out a shaky breath, staring at him. It could've been the cocaine talking, but in that moment, he looked like a god to you. You were suddenly overwhelmed by this feeling for him, this...love.

"Kylo, please." You breathed out, needy again, wanting him close to you.

Kylo swallowed hard at the look on your face. He was having the same thoughts as you. It had been fun and games earlier when he was pretending to discipline you but now that you had just shared that moment with him and you were saying his name in that voice, he was struck with the realization again that he loved you. And he needed you.

He was on top of you in seconds, kissing you and letting his hands run all over your body, "You're my good fucking girl." He growled under his breath, teeth biting your bottom lip.

You whined and moved your hands into his hair, holding him tightly against you. "I am. I'm yours, Kylo. That stupid fucking ring doesn't change anything." Your lips were desperate against each other, everything was going at a quicker pace because of your highs.

"It doesn't." He agreed, reaching down and pulling your lingerie to the side, "It doesn't matter who you're supposed to marry, this is still my fucking pussy." He spit into his hand, running it over his cock, getting it wet.

Without warning, Kylo quickly entered you, causing both of you to gasp out. Your hands went from his hair to his shoulders, finger tips digging into his skin. "Oh fuck, Kylo." You moaned out, squeezing him. Your high was getting more intense, your mind going so quickly. You felt like you couldn't get enough of Kylo and you couldn't get him quick enough.

Kylo groaned, thrusting in and out of you. "You feel so fucking good, princess." He said, his necklace dangling and making small metallic noises against the chain of your leash. "You like that daddy's fucking you on his big pile of money, huh?" He asked you, breathing heavy.

You whimpered and nodded, nails running down his back at the realization of it. "Yes, daddy."

"You don't even care how I got it, do you?" Kylo asked, rolling his hips, "I could've killed people to earn this money and here you are, getting it all wet...You're a slut." He hissed, kissing you.

When he pulled away, you were staring into his eyes, they were bloodshot and his pupils were dilated, reminding you of what the two of you had just done. "I'm your slut." You agreed, voice wavering with each thrust he made inside of you.

Kylo groaned, eyes shutting in pleasure. He slapped you gently on the cheek, "That's right, you're my slut. My perfect little slut." A free hand found the chain connected to the collar, tugging it. "Roll over, I want to fuck you from the back."

Kylo pulled out from you just long enough for you to move back onto your hands and knees. When you were balanced and he pulled your lingerie out of the way, he quickly entered you again, on his knees himself. He held the leash in his hand, tugging it in a way so that your head was tilted back, taking your breath away.

You gasped, trying to get used to the way that he was fucking you so deep and quickly, your breathing slightly constricted. "Oh my god, Kylo, just like that." You whined, hands grasping at the hundred dollar bills underneath you.

Kylo slapped your ass then moved the same hand down in between your legs, finding your swollen clit. "Yeah, you like that?" He grunted, pleased with the way that you moaned out loud when his fingers came into contact with your sensitive spot, "You like having daddy's big dick inside you, don't you? You love the way it feels like I'm fucking breaking you in half."

You were attempting to meet his thrusts, needing more of him. He knew exactly how to touch you, he was rubbing your bundle of nerves at the exact pace that you needed. "Don't stop." You agreed with him. Your muscles were already tightening up from the way he was touching you.

Kylo groaned, squeezing the handle of the leash in his grip. His eyes were on your ass, at the marks he left behind and watching the way that his cock was entering you, watching how well you took him inside of you. Usually when he did coke, it took him forever to cum or if he did enough, it was difficult for him to even get hard. But with you, that was a different story, he was so attracted to you, he couldn't help himself.

"You're gonna cum already, aren't you?" Kylo taunted you, moaning, "You're such a whore." He reprimanded you, his fingers moving against you perfectly. "And you love it. You get off on knowing how fucking desperate you are for me, it's pathetic."

You were a mess, dark makeup from your eyes leaking down your cheeks from the way he was touching you and the rush of energy and euphoria that you were feeling. "Yes, Kylo, oh my god." You were moaning out nonsense, feeling the familiar warmth as you started tightening up.

"Do it then." Kylo growled, pulling on the leash, causing you to gasp. "I want you to cum for me. You wanna be a greedy girl, that's fine, but you gotta do it my way." He ordered you, his fingers rubbing you in the quick motion that he knew drove you crazy.

You couldn't stop moaning, not even words, just sounds of pleasure as he worked you closer and closer to your peak.

"Cum for me." Kylo said, leaning down so that his mouth was closer to your ear. "Right now." He added in a low voice, keeping his grip on the leash tight and his motions the same on your clit, feeling the way that you were starting to tense up around him.

You weren't even sure if you had a choice. Your orgasm hit you suddenly, causing you to squeeze your eyes shut and moan loudly, toes curling. You didn't even realize it but you were saying Kylo's name over and over, your moans breaking off into deep audible breaths.

It didn't matter how many times he did it, it always gave Kylo a sense of accomplishment when he made you finish, especially when it was as hard as it just had been. He was fully aware of the fact that he was the only person who could do this to you, he was the only one that you allowed to do this to you and that power wasn't lost on him. What the two of you had was special.

"Good girl, good job." Kylo cooed, moving his fingers away from you so that you could recover while he continued to thrust in and out of you, he hadn't stopped those movements the entire time. "You're usually such a brat but you get so obedient when my cock's inside of you." He groaned at his own words, knowing it was true. No matter how many times you pissed him off on purpose to get a reaction from him, the moment that he touched you, you surrendered to him. He loved it.

You couldn't even hear what he was saying to you, your ears were ringing with pleasure, barely able to keep your weight up on your hands from the way that you had just finished. You were trembling, letting Kylo use your body how he needed to.

Kylo saw your struggle and pushed at your shoulders, causing you to lay your chest against the money on top of the bed, putting your weight there instead of your arms. Doing this caused your back to arch more and in turn, Kylo to enter you deeper. The two of you both gasped at the feeling.

"Look at you, letting daddy absolutely break you." He was gripping your hip with one hand, squeezing.

"I have you on a fucking leash, princess." He laughed, teasing you, pulling at it for emphasis. Kylo slapped your ass, "You might be someone else's fiancée, but you're Kylo Ren's bitch."

You whined at that, tears streaming down your face at how overwhelmed you were by all of this. "I am. I'm Kylo Ren's bitch." You agreed with him. All of your dignity was out of the window, there was no reason to try to keep up the act.

"That's right." Kylo moaned, spanking you again. His thrusts were becoming sloppy, starting to feel that familiar tightening himself. "Next time you're with him, when you have to pretend, you're going to think about this." He told you, "You're going to think about how you just came on my big cock because you were thinking about how ashamed you were... how much you love being a pathetic whore for me."

"Oh my god." You moaned at his words, he really knew just what to say to you.  He knew everything about you, the way your mind worked and your body too.

Kylo felt his orgasm creeping up on him, spurring himself on with his own words. "You want daddy to cum inside of you? Want him to fill you up?" He asked you, finger tips gripping into your skin.

You nodded quickly, cheek rubbing against the paper of the money underneath you. "Yes, please."

Kylo chuckled darkly, "That's too bad. You don't deserve it. I'm going to cum on your face like the slut you are." He told you, suddenly pulling out. Before you had time to process it, he was using the leash in his hand to help push you over onto your back. "Sit up." He told you, pulling at the leash anyways.

You were still dazed from how hard you came a moment ago but you were able to listen to him, sitting up and staring at him expectantly.

Kylo moved in front of you, pumping his cock with his hand quickly, using your own wetness to help him glide over his skin. "Close your eyes and stick out your tongue." He told you and although he was trying to hide it, you could hear the desperation in his voice, the slight whine to it.

You did as you were told, heart thumping at what you knew was about to happen, something he'd never done to you before.

Kylo was staring at you, at the way that you were obeying him and such a mess. It was a power trip. When the two of you first met you had tried so hard to be good and resist him, but now here you were. All his.

Kylo groaned at his own thoughts, pumping his cock quicker, "I'm gonna cum, princess, I'm gonna fucking cum all over your face." He was concentrated, his voice trembling as his movements became more rushed, out of rhythm.

He noticed the way you made a small noise of nervousness and the way your thighs were clenching together and it was too much for him. Kylo moaned your name out as he finished, watching the way that his cum landed on your face as he did so.

You froze, feeling the warmness hit your face in various spots, mostly on your tongue.

Kylo stroked himself a few more times, riding out his orgasm as he kept his eyes open and on you. "Oh god, that was perfect, princess. I want you to swallow it." He told you, breathing heavy. He reached forward and began wiping away what hadn't made it into your mouth while you swallowed what had.

You tried not to think about how vulnerable all of this was for you. You knew you looked like a mess and you felt like one too.

You felt Kylo's fingers at your lips and you automatically opened so that he could place them inside of your mouth. You realized he was having you clean yourself off from what he had just wiped away and you moaned at the realization.

    When you were sure that there wasn't any in your eyes, you fluttered them open, blinking. Kylo was staring down at you with a concerned but admiring expression. He wanted to make sure you were okay after all of that but he also was in awe of you. You were so perfect and you were his. He unclipped the collar from your neck, trying to ignore the faint marks that it left behind.

    "I'll be right back." Kylo told you, knowing that you needed some extra attention from him after the way he had just treated you.

You didn't want him to go and you almost reached out to him to stop him but you were too exhausted. Instead you collapsed against the bed with a sigh, trying to clear some of the money out of the way so that you were more comfortable. The high from the drugs didn't last long anyways but after letting Kylo use you like that, you felt like you were coming down from it already.

It didn't take long for Kylo to walk back into the room. He set a few things on his nightstand before going over to you and clearing the money off of the bed, scooping it into the duffle bag. Then he pulled his underwear on, joining you on the sheets. "Come here, good girl." He muttered to you, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you close.

You settled against his chest, relieved. This was what you needed while you crashed.

Kylo grabbed for the items he brought in with him and soon he was wiping a washcloth against your face, warm with water. "You did such a good job for me." He told you softly, assuring you.

    You hummed in response, letting him take care of you. This was the daddy you liked the best, the one that no one else got to see.

Once he decided he cleaned you up enough, he handed you a glass of water and when you tried to push it away, not wanting it, he held it up to your lips, forcing you to take some drinks from it.

The two of you stayed in this position for a while, you  resting against his chest and him holding you close. You didn't even mind that the red lights were still glowing in the room, the darkness made you feel closer to him somehow, less inhibited.

"Oh," Kylo said, remembering. He moved so that he was able to get off of the bed without disturbing your position too much. You watched as he walked over to his dresser, where the other duffle bag was and saw him grab something. "I got you something."

You were confused, sitting up in bed against the headboard. "You already showed me your gifts." You told him, remembering the wrapped box he had gave you when he first got back.

That caused him to chuckle slightly, getting back into bed with you, sitting next to you. "The lingerie and collar? Those were for me, I'm the one who got to enjoy you in those." He said, smirking. "This is for you." He handed you the item. It wasn't wrapped like the lingerie had been, this store didn't have a gift wrapping option.

Your eyes strained, trying to see what it was in the low red lights. "Wait, really?" You asked, when you pieced it together. It was a set of paintbrushes, very expensive paint brushes, ones that you always wanted. "Kylo, oh my god, these are like three hundred dollars each." You said, running your fingers along the box, there were ten different brushes inside.

Kylo shrugged, he hadn't looked at the price tag. "There was an art store right below the hotel I stayed in. I stopped in and asked the guy what would be the best gift for a painter. He suggested these." He was growing shy almost, embarrassed to admit how thoughtful he'd been. "If you don't need them, don't worry about it, I wasn't sure."

You were speechless. These brushes were something that you'd always wanted but never thought you'd have the money to do so. Sure, Hux could've afforded it but asking for brushes as opposed to a new pair of shoes was something he wouldn't appreciate. You  didn't even need to ask Kylo or even bring it up. He brought it upon himself to find something that would be useful for  you.

You looked over at him and saw the anxious expression on his face. He was wondering if he had been too soft with you when he bought it, maybe it had been a mistake. But then you put your hand on his cheek and kissed him and he relaxed against your touch.

"Thank you." You said against his lips before kissing him again, "Kylo, this means a lot to me." You told him sincerely. You were so surprised that he bought them, you hadn't been expecting it.

Kylo nodded shortly trying not to show how happy it made him to see you so pleasantly surprised. The butterflies in his stomach had nothing to do with the drugs he had just done, they were because of you. "You're welcome." He told you evenly.

You knew better than to gush over the  gift any more than you already have, it would just make Kylo turn cold and uncomfortable. So instead, you settled against his chest again, going silent. You held the box of paintbrushes close to you and you had a big smile on your face as you tried to imagine him wandering around an art store.

Kylo was thankful that you stopped talking about it, putting him at ease. His hand went to your back and rubbed it while he looked off into the darkness of his room in front of him. He was glad to be back home but now he had so much to deal with.

You two stayed like this for a while, enjoying the silence and company.

"I'm going to have to kill Hux soon, before New Years." Kylo finally said to you, contemplating.

You  raised your head from his chest to look at him, hoping you heard him right.

"Okay." You told him, it was a relief to you. You wanted to be done with this problem so you could finally be with Kylo.

"Then you'll really be all mine." Kylo added, a small smirk on his face at the thought of it.

You couldn't wait.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 1K 12
❝takes one to know one ❞ • [Modern AU] • After a calamitous tragedy cleaves the Solo family in two, a mother transforms into the enemy of her own son...
102K 2.8K 50
"Not many people can tell me no," Kylo Ren declared. "But you evidently think that you can" "That's why you're so stuck up," you retorted quickly. "B...
9.8K 435 23
Modern A/U Knights of Ren and Kylo Ren story Sam moves states away from her ex to start anew, finally in control of her own life. Everything goes wel...
10.1K 277 40
You are Sidrienne Parroba, a member of the resistance, and daughter of the General and Admiral. Trained in the ways of the Force since you were very...