Superflash: Destiny

By Humbetyme57

This is an alternate ending of The Flash episode 16 with some Superflash. (This has spoilers from season 6 an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 22

870 27 4
By Humbetyme57

Central City, 42nd and Darby

Barry with his suit of the Flash and Ralph with the suit of the Elongated man entered the warehouse, looking at all the places they turned on the comms.

"Guys, we're in," Barry said

"All right. Be careful. A place like that could have a guard or two." Nash said,

"More like five," Ralph said, Barry looked at one of the guards down, kneeling he tried to see if he was dead or still alive.

"They were all stabbed," Barry said after seeing the guard, Ralph looking at the other guard says

"By a mirror-bayonet, I'm guessing. That is a lot of bad-guy stuff," he said now looking at the files and weapons that are on the warehouse "It's Black Hole's depository," Barry said standing up. Ralph then found some files that have the last name of someone he knows "Dearbon" then he starts to take out the files.

"Sue said that Carver was blackmailing her parents," He started, opening the files he saw a lot of things that had the names of the parents of Sue.

"These are bank statements, investment records. This must be everything that Carver has on them. I'm taking this." He said looking at Barry, he simply nodded "All right." Then he sensed a weird smell

"It smells like gasoline in here." Walking to the place where the smell started he finds Singh pouring out the gasoline everywhere.

"Singh," stopping he said "I don't wanna hurt anyone else," Ralph then puts down the files and puts his hands up while Barry does the same.

"Tell that to those guards you killed."

"They left me no choice. I have to assure Eva's success," said Singh

"Just put down the flare gun. Help us bring Carver to justice." he started to laugh

"Mother's not interested in your brand of justice." as he said that, he continued to pour the gasoline on the ground, while Barry was yelling "Singh!" When he finished he looked at the heroes.

"This isn't you," he said

"You still don't get it, do you? Carver was there that night. He let the mirror keep her. He never tried to rescue her. Instead, he sold her tech to the highest bidder. For weapons, blackmail, or worse. And that is why Carver is a dead man," he said, and when he finished telling the story, he shot the gasoline, making fire on the warehouse. Barry tried to use his arms as a way to stop the fire.

"Uh, not working," Ralph said, seeing that Ralph was right and that it was about to explode, not thinking twice he immediately grabs Ralph and takes him outside.

"Guys?" Allegra asks through the comms

"Allen, Dibny, are you guys there?" Nash now asks, Ralph putting out the fire that was on his boot says "Barely. What do we do now?" Barry trying to catch his breath says "The only thing we can. Protect Carver,"

National City, Luthor Corp

Kara and Lena were on Luthor-Corp prepared to put Kara on Obsidian so she could save the more than one billion people who entered the event. While the others were outside prepared to fight whoever dares to fight them. Kara was sitting down, waiting for Lena to bring obsidian VR, but she couldn't stop thinking about Barry and how he is.

"Kelly opened the back door into the festival. It should help protect you-" Lena started saying bring the VR, but she noticed Kara wasn't paying attention.

"Kara? Kara!" Lena said breaking Kara's trance

"Uh, sorry, I was just..." Kara started to say when Lena interrupted her

"Thinking about Barry, I know," sighing Kara nod

"Look, I know you don't want to talk with me a lot, but Barry is thinking about you too, and he is really preoccupied about you, just like you're with him. And if you win this fight you will help Barry like he did all day. Just concentrate on doing this for National City, and for him," Lena said, she nodded in agreement.

"Let's end this once and for all," Kara said slightly smiling

"Like I said before Kelly opened the back door into the festival. It should help protect you from the kill switch," she said now giving her the VR

"Hopefully we can get everyone out before Lex and Gemma hit it," Kara said grabbing the VR

"Like I said before... You will," Kara took a deep breath, "Let's do this," she said starting the VR.

Inside Obsidian

Opening her eyes Kara starts to see the earth below her and the billion people surrounding the earth, amazed by what she is seeing she talks to Lena "Wow... This-this is amazing. I've never seen anything like this. No wonder why many people signed up."

Kara looking at all the people takes some deep breaths before talking to the people. "Everyone listen to me. There is something wrong with the program. You need to end the simulation now." Then an old lady who was in the number of people confused asks.

"What are you talking about?"

"There is no one in here but my late husband. It's so good to hear his voice." she continued looking at all the world, not knowing that Supergirl was in front of her. Then she walks to the kid beside her.

"Hey. Hey, kid. Kid, can you hear me? You need to disengage from the program" she calmly says, the kid looking straight not watching Supergirl starts to say.

"Leave me alone. My mom is back. I missed her," Understanding what she was fighting she sighs.

"It's... It's not working. There are too many people, they feel contented with their loved ones. It's spiritual. I have no idea how to break through to them," She said to Lena.

"I think I can give you a way to talk to everyone at once," Lena said, seconds later she now says "Try now," Suddenly on the VR everyone had one of Kara in front of her.

"I need you all to listen to me. You're in danger."

Outside Obsidian, Luthor-Corp

Lena was typing, checking if the people were finally getting out of the program, when she heard some steps from the back of her, looking back she saw Andrea with a blade made out of Kryptonite.

"Andrea. The medallion. You've been activated," Lena said protecting her defenseless friend

"If I don't kill Supergirl, they'll kill my father," Andrea said, suddenly they start to hear the voice of Barry in the background

"Hey, Lena, is Kara okay? Can you open a breach so I can go to Luthor-Corp?" Barry said through the comms from STAR Labs

"Flash, right now we're busy with some... problems," she answered, still looking at Andrea.

"What? You need help? I can speed there," he said

"No, it's fine. Please, stay there, if Kara needs you I will send you a message," she said, but they knew she would open it soon.

"Okay, when you're done please tell me," Lena then turned off the comm.

"I know it can be addictive, to live in a perfect place where nothing hurts. But that's not reality," Kara started saying to the people that are inside Obsidian.

"Killing for them... Going down this path, it won't keep him safe," Lena said to Andrea, who now mad she rises the blade

"How do you know?" Andrea asks

"Because I've been down it before," Lena continued

"We all get hurt. But it's only by going through that pain that we're able to appreciate the good. Pain is what helps us grow. Without it, we'd never be able to... To evolve, to overcome. To forgive," Kara said thinking of what Nash and Barry said to her about Lena, and how she needs to forgive not just Lena... but herself.

"I have done terrible things to protect myself and the people I love. But it has never kept me safe from pain. It's just brought me a new kind of misery. And I moved further and further away from the person I was, until one day I woke up and I was utterly alone," Lena said slowly walking in front of Andrea, who never puts down the knife.

"Each of us came here because we are afraid. I'm afraid of getting hurt, just like you. And I do everything I can to escape the pain, just like you. But the cost of escape is too great," Kara continued, and some people started to think about the words she was saying.

"Years ago... We made a promise to each other. You jump, I jump. If you choose to go down this path... I will be there," Both of them walked, making the blade barley touch Lena's neck.

"If you want to get to Supergirl, you're gonna have to go through me," she continued, making Andrea think if stabbing her friend to get to Supergirl was a good idea.

"We have to wake up now. We need to end the simulation once and for all." Kara said

"I believe in you," Kara and Lena said at the same time. And everyone inside Obsidian started to end the simulation

"Hey, it's okay, it's okay," Lena said when Andrea started to cry, Lena started to hug her friend and grabbed the blade.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 797 18
When Barry gets trapped on Kara's earth and starts to feel something for her they kiss and she kissed back Disclaimer I do not own any of these chara...
6.2K 114 23
Disclaimer: This is just a fanfiction I don't own any character's here DC owns the character thank you
264K 4.3K 172
When Barry and Kara met, they were just normal teenagers who met at a reptile camp. But, when Barry and Kara both become heroes, they realize that th...
34.5K 687 18
This is a fan fiction for the hit tv show the Flash.. I do not own anything