Just a Fan

By w2mm00

Are you just a fan? Or are you genuinely in love with Ariana grande? I do NOT own any of these pictures. I re... More

CAST
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 6

6.3K 150 83
By w2mm00

Y/N POV

~Next day~

So today we go Christmas shopping to get some decorations. And we all put money in to buy a tree. Right now we were shopping for food. We decided to buy the tree and ornaments first, and me, my mom, and Ms. D are shopping for food while Dante, Mr. B, and Malissa are decorating the Airbnb.

"Okay so we need a pot roast, we're making Mac and Cheese, Eggnog, gingerbread men, a bunch of candy canes, red and green m&m's, Hot Fudge for y'all childish asses." Ms. D said.

"Mostly me." I said while looking over her shoulder at the list she made.

"Potatoes, hot cocoa, cereal for y'all to eat breakfast, and Joan sent me a bunch of vegan stuff so I could buy." My mom said looking at me with a smile and I rolled my eyes.

"So y/n."

"Yes mom?"

"Did you tell Ariana?"

"No. And I don't plan on doing so, yet." I grabbed the kart and leaned the front half of my body and pushed.

"Okay. Just don't forget to tell her."

"Mom how am I supposed to forget if it's a part of me. It's just something I'm not proud of."

"Ik Ik. Let's just forget about this conversation and go shopping."

We finished buying all the stuff and we went to go pay. While waiting on line the cashier was dead eyeing me.

"Yes?" I chuckled.

"You're cute."

"And I'm taken." I looked back up from putting my card in and sarcastically winked at her. Then I looked back down and put the pin in.

"You sure?" She asked while bagging all the groceries.

"I'm positive."

"fine."

She finally bagged all the groceries and I put all the bags in the kart. After that we exited out the supermarket and I rode the kart to the G-Wagon. I packed the trunk and we got in the car and started driving off. We arrived to our destination and we got out the car. I did a couple trips and then Mr. Brown started helping me with the bags.

"Thanks."

"No problem." He said as we both laughed.

"Y'all did an amazing job. This place is hella Christmasy."

"Awww thanks y/n/n mostly me." Malissa flipped her hair.

"Whatever Malissa."

We packed everything away and we just hung out and cooked dinner. We ate and then we washed all our dishes. We were tired from shopping so we called it an early night. And I haven't talked to ari that much today. And I don't plan on it. Let's just wait until next week.

———-
~Next week~

"Oh shit I'm nervous." I said while driving to the arena. Ariana has already started her show, so for now I'm just gonna hide out somewhere until the last song so I can sing the song with her.

"Why are you nervous? You haven't shut up about this all week."

"DANTE SHUT UP. I JUST AM."

"OKAY OKAY DONT KILL ME." I shot him a look in the rear view mirror and he rolled his eyes.

"Is it the gifts y/n/n?"

"No malissa. Maybe I don't know what I'm nervous about. I just am."

"For one the gifts are under the tree and shes going to love them. Second off you'll be her favorite gift."

"Y/n I brought something for you." She was looking through her purse. And I tried not to pay attention to much because I was driving.

"What is it Ms. D?"

"A mistletoe."

"A mistletoe?" I laughed out. It was a nervous laugh and a genuine laugh.

"Yea. So when you get to the part where it says 'underneath the mistletoe' you'll pull it out and she'll have to kiss you. And then y'all would finish the song."

"We'll see how I use it Ms. B. But good idea."

"Actually we all came up with it." my mom said

"Oh just like y'all all made me dress up as Santa??? I look fucking stupid."

"You're a hot Santa not just a regular Santa."

"Whatever Dante."

"Anyways you'll take off your shirt once we get there. And then put the coat on. I have it here" My mom said.

"Ugh."

"Girl we tryna help YOU get some sex. So stop complaining." Malissa said.

"Y/n/n has she seen you with your shirt off yet?" Uncle B asked.

"Nah. The least she's seen me in is my boxers and my T-Shirt."

"Smartttt. Now because... no gay shit... she'll see your abs and be all over you." I laughed because he's really like a cool uncle. Mind this when my father passed I didn't really have a role model other than my dads brother, my real uncle, and then Mr. B. So Mr. B and my uncle usually taught me some shit about girls and whatnot. Mr. B mostly taught me the sweet shit. My uncle taught me the kinky and the "choke her softly" type of shit.

"Ew dad."

"Malissa hop off him." I said.

"EW THATS MY DAD." She gagged and we all laughed except her, and her dad.

"OKAY THEN. SHUT UP."

"Omg thank goodness you got a haircut
y/n/n" my mom told me.

"Yea and thanks for the aloe treatment last night mom." I pulled her hand over to me and I kissed it, then I let go. She was sitting in the front with me of course.

———-

We finally got to the venue and we were met by Joan, Courtney, Doug, and Alexa. I've met them on a Group FaceTime before. The only one I didn't meet was Nonna.

"Hiii y/n/n. I love the Santa suit." Joan said and I laughed and playfully rolled my eyes.

"It was everyone else's idea, they're telling me to take off my shirt and then put the coat on. But Hey to you as well Joan." I leaned down and gave her a hug.

"You must be the famous y/n my baby won't stop talking about." Omg she's so adorable and beautiful. Nonna is a bad bitch idc what anyone says 😭

"You must be the amazing Nonna she's been talking about." I pulled her into a hug. TIME FOR MY CHARM.

"How are you." I said softly.

"I'm amazing. And no wonder ari likes you so much. Joan look at her arms." She said pulling away

"You look gorgeous." I smiled at her

"Aww I like her already"

"As well."

"Hey y'all." I walked over to Ariana's friends and gave all of them hugs.

"How are y'all?"

"We're doing good. How are you doing?" Alexa asked me.

"I'm a little nervous."

"I would be too. She doesn't like liars. And she's sexually frustrated." I laughed a little because of course she is. She hasn't been dicked down in a couple of months. Doug was dying tho.

"Courtney you talk too damn much." Alexa laughed and nudged her.

"I'm just saying."

"Where's Frankie?" I asked

"He's with Ariana trying to keep her-" we heard high heels walking towards us.

"Go fucking hide y'all." Courtney told us while pushing us into some random room.

"Guys why are y'all all out here?" There's my baby. I smiled just hearing her voice.

"We were talking about your love life." Doug said. I face palmed myself and rolled my eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"We were talking about how much you like y/n and how we have all talked to her and she seems amazing." Joan said completely saving it. YES MA PERIOD.

"She is amazing, her personality is amazing, her empathy is amazing, her voice is amazing, her bodyyy is amazing." I heard her say. Damn. If only I could show her how amazing I actually am.

"I can't wait to see her tomorrow. I would've even been happy if she came today. That's just an extra day for me to climb on top of her an-" my jaw dropped and my mouth went lowkey dry. Everyone were chuckling behind me. I turned around dumb fast and place my finger over my lips to tell them to be quiet.

"Ariana you have to go on stage in 2!!" Someone called out.

"Okay I'm coming!! Love y'all!!" I heard her running on those damn heels.

"We love you too!!" They yelled out.

"Okay y'all can come out now." Frankie  said and we all came out.

"You're the famous y/n" he said while pulling me into a hug.

"You're the fabulous Frankini." Everyone laughed and he rolled his eyes and laughed.

"You watch Henry danger?"

"I watch anything that comes up on tv." I said while laughing.

"Y/n/n start taking off your shirt so that you can put the coat on and you have to get your mic and shit." Someone said from around the corner, it was Victoria. 

"Hey you." I said walking half way towards her and gave her a hug.

"Hi." She gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Y/n take off your damn shirt." Dante said.

"Ugh." I walked over to them.

"Hold my damn Santa hat." I took off my hat and gave it to Malissa to hold. I took off my white tee and put my hat back on.

"Y/n put the damn coat on hurry up."

"Okay okay. Dang ma." I walked over to my mom and she helped me put the coat on.

Let's pretend you're wearing this, with a white Nike sports bra, a Cuban link that you've had since you were 19, some studs, and some uptown's(aka air forces)

"You look like the only ghetto fucking Santa. It's the fucking chain and air forces." Malissa said and I started dying.

"And the tattoos and the fact that my shirt is off. Oh, and the fact the I have studs in right now." I said.

"Now I definitely see why Ariana likes you." Nonna said making me let out a laugh.

"Uhh Ariana has never seen me with my shirt off." I said while scratching the back of my neck.

"Well she loves tattoos. And you have a sleeve and a half a sleeve. And then I caught that Harry Potter tattoo." She said and I chuckled because Ariana caught that specific tattoo too.

"It's a lil sum." I said.

I walked over to Joan and gave her a hug.

"Thank you." I kissed her cheek.

"No problem."

"Y/n/n how are you not nervous?" Courtney asked.

"My niece used to preform all the time. So this doesn't really You know... affect her." Ms. D said.

"Awww." They all said.

"Anywayssss y/n/n should really go get her mic and earpiece in."

"You right Uncle B, Thanks." I walked over to him and dapped him up.

"Group hug!!" I yelled out. My group was in the hug... but Ariana's friends and family weren't.

"EXCUSE ME!! I want everyone in this hug!!" I said. They all laughed and joined in. Then we pulled away.

"Here." Ms. D said. It was the mistletoe. I'll keep this in my back pants pocket.

"Thank youuu." I said and then I kissed her cheek. Then I ran off with Vic.

———-

I was about to go on stage and I'm not really nervous. Performing always came really easy to me. What I was REALLY nervous about was what Ariana was gonna say.

"Okay so we're going to do one last song for the holidays and since it's my last concert for the sweetener world tour, might as well do it right?" Oh shit it's happening.

"We're going to do one of the most iconic Christmas songs ever. And by we're I mean my bestie Victoria Motha Fucking Monet!" They instrumental started to play and she started

I suggest you listen to the video at the same time while reading!

I started doing runs and Adlibs off stage. But I could tell she was confused. I let her do her verse. I let her get get to the chorus and then I got on stage. Everyone was cheering but she still didn't turn around until I started singing.

"I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow, and I
I just wanna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe"

She looked behind her and saw me and her jaw dropped. For a couple of seconds she stood there until I got closer and she ran up to me. I had on one of Ari's mics so my hands were free. She ran up to me and jumped on me so I could catch her. Then she kissed my forehead. Mind this... I still haven't stopped singing.

"I won't make a list and send it
To the North Pole for Saint Nick
I won't even stay awake
To hear those magic reindeer click

'Cause I just want you here tonight
Holding on to me so tight
What more can I do
Oh, Baby all I want for Christmas is you"

At this point we we just staring into each other's eyes. I put her down and we were singing to each other.

"All the lights are shining
So brightly everywhere
And the sound of children's
Laughter fills the air

And everyone is singing
I hear those sleigh bells ringing
Santa won't you bring me
The one I really need
Won't you please bring my baby to me quickly"

We were doing our thing on stage.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas
This is all I'm asking for
I just wanna see my baby
Standing right outside my door"

She walked around me caressing my shoulders and then tugging on my coat.

My baby was doing her thing. While I was adlibing.

"I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Baby all I want for Christmas is you

All I want for Christmas is you, baby"

The song finished the song and she gave a hug.

"You see, a little birdy told Santa Claus you was missing someone called y/n
y/l/n" I said into the mic. Everyone was going crazy. Because this is where they were about to know if the "rumors" were true.

"Oh really Santa?" She got closer to me and gripped my coat and brought me even closer.

"Yes ma'am. And what I was told is that you were being really mean to everyone." I said while pointing my finger at her and scolding her.

"Well I'm sorry Santa but I just really missed y/n so much." She gripped onto my chain and pulled me closer. Everyone in the crowd were oooing.

"I understand that. However, you can't be mean and naughty to people and expect Santa to give you what you want."

"You sure Santa?" She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I don't know... because this Santa likes to be naughty too." I said in a lower tone. That's when that audience took the noise level from 100 to 500 real quick. She just stared into my eyes. So that's when I pulled the mistletoe out and put it above our heads. She laughed and threw her head back.

"Last time I checked. Santa does things traditional. Even tho you've been on my naughty list, I have to stick to tradition." I said while looking up at the mistletoe and then back down to Ariana. That's when she pulled me down and she brought me into a hungry yet passionate kiss. I don't know what it was about this kiss. But my damn dick decided to stiffen up the tiniest bit. But I think she felt it because she smiled into the kiss. She brought her hand up to her mic that was on her face and covered it so the audience didn't hear.

"I think Santa's little helper wants to say hi." She said while laughing out. I couldn't help but laugh too. I did the same with my mic and spoke to her. She wants to be freaky? Bet.

"That's not Santa's little helper. That's Rudolf. Santas little helper... is that pretty little mouth of yours." Her jaw fell open and her eyebrow was raised.

"I don't think I've ever heard you speak dirty."

"There's a first for everything" I winked at her and then I leaned down for another kiss. When she pulled back she bit my lip.

"Okay, but Santa wants a gift too." I said.

"Okay. What is it that you want Santa?"

"This Santa doesn't have a Mrs. Clause. So what I want is for a beautiful woman inside and out to be my girlfriend." Her smile got bigger.

"What's her name Santa!!" The crowed yelled out.

"Well boys and girls, her name is Ariana Grande-Butera."

"I think I can make that happen for you." She kissed me one more time. She pulled back.

"So... is that a yes?"

"Yes." I pulled her in for one last kiss. Everyone was yelling our ship name

"Y/S/N! Y/S/N!"

"I think your fans like me." I chuckled and then walked away off stage. But she stopped me and grabbed my hand.

"Do y'all mind if my baby joins me to finish this?" The crowd went crazy. I guess that's a no. She pulled me close to her and I hugged her from behind. She put her arm up and behind her and then rubbed the side of my face.

"I loved having y'all here. Thank you all for supporting my music and I. I wouldn't be who I am today without my babies. I love you guys. And have a good night. Please get home safely!!" She said and then we walked onto the thing that descends into the stage. Once we were fully going down she pulled me into a heated fucking kiss. She ran her hands up and down my abs.

"It's been a month and I haven't gotten to see your abs. So seeing them is just... wow."

"Don't get in her pants yet ariana, we all wanna hang out with each other." Scott said. I smiled and pulled away from Ariana's grasp and walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"Wassup Scott, wassup Brian." I hugged both of them and then I felt something snatch the hood of my Santa coat.

"Stop trying to take her from me." She hugged my torso but not the clothed part. She was inside my Santa coat. So me being the dumbass I am, I cover her with my coat and sway us side to side.

"We're gonna go to my place and have sex." She said into my chest. My jaw dropped because her mom and grandma were deadass listening because they were right there. I didn't care about my mom hearing because we close like that.

"Well actually ariana. I have an Airbnb your mom rented out for us." She looked at me and pouted.

"Why? Do you not want to stay with me?"

"No no no. Not that at all ari."

"Then why'd you guys get an Airbnb."

"Because then it wouldn't have been a surprise for the past week."

"Wait what?" She pulled away from me.

"How long have y'all been out here
y/n/n?"

"A week. But that's because-"

"That's because what y/n? You fucking lied to me AND you knew I was missing you." She pushed me slightly.

"Ariana I missed you too but we came out a week early to get the Airbnb ready and because you were traveling anyways."

"Whatever y/n." She walked away and now I'm getting pissed off. I didn't do all of this for her to get mad at me.

"Ain't no whatever I'm fucking talking to you." I stoped her by stoping in front of her and she pushed me again.

"No because I needed you. I wanted you around. And you completely lied to me straight to my face."

"LAST TIME I CHECKED SHE NEVER FUCKING LIED TO YOU ARIANA." Joan yelled out.

"What do you mean she didn't lie to me mom? I THOUGHT SHE WAS IN NEW YORK THIS WHOLE TIME."

"You assumed. You saw the bathroom, you saw the couch I was laying on, you never said anything about it. So last time I fucking checked I ain't never lied to you. YOU assumed." She walked passed me and kept walking to what I'm guessing was her dressing room.

"Y'all take the G-Wagon and get aquatinted and I'll meet up with y'all in the Airbnb." I said and they all agreed.

"Please don't get the way you usually do." Malissa said.

"I won't. Love you." I kissed her forehead.

"Love you too." She turned around and walked away. I turned around and saw Ariana hit a corner. I ran after her and she started walking faster.

"ARIANA IMMA CREASE MY UPTOWNS. SLOW THE FUCK DOWN." I said. This bitch is walking dumb fast. And she's on 10 inch fucking heels. Then she walked into a door and tried to close it on my face but instead it closed on my left hand.

"OW HOLY FUCK." She heard me yell out and opened the door. I held my fingers and she brought me inside the room. She sat me down on the couch and sat on my lap.

"I'm sorry." She kissed my head. But I'm heated. I was trying to be sweet but she decided to be extra as fuck.

"No. Get off of me." I moved her off of me and I got up and sat down by her vanity.

"But- I'm sorry."

"No. I deadass flew out 8 hours in coach. And I'm tall. DO YOU KNOW HOW UNCOMFORTABLE THAT IS???" I threw my Santa hat across the room and then I shot up while pacing around holding my fingers.

"No."

"EXACTLY. I WORKED MY ASS OFF TO BE HERE WITH YOU."

"I know I know. I'm sorry." She walked back over to me.

"YOU KNOW YOU KNOW. BUT YOU DEADASS JUST FLIPPED OUT OVER YOUR OWN DAMN ASSUMPTIONS."

"Stop yelling y/n/n."

"Fine. whatever, you mad because I'm correcting you and putting you in your damn place. Well this is what you're signing up for. You wanna be with me? You have to treat me like an equal and not overthink about little shit. So tell me, do you still want to be with me?"

"Of course I do." She said.

"Why the hell were you acting like that anyways Ariana?"

"I- I don't know. I just really needed you here with me. I kept having panic attacks and then you are the only one that really knows how to help me. And I just r-really fucking missed you y/n/n." She was sniffling and I felt bad.

"Ariana I'm sorry. I shouldn't have raised my voice. I didn't mean to make you cry." I pulled her into a hug.

"No it wasn't you. I wasn't thinking. I just really hate when people lie to me. Especially when I really fucking need them."

"Well like I said. I never lied to you. And plus you know I wanted to be with you." I hugged her tighter.

"Then why didn't you tell me you were here?"

"Ariana what were you supposed to do? Stop tour just to spend time with me for a week? No."

"I know I just. I would've liked to know."

"You sure? Because you really liked this surprise before you turned into the grinch and sprained my fingers." I pulled back from the hug and struggled to move my fingers.

"They're not broken right?" She asked while picking her hand up to hold mine.

"No. They're just sprained. If I could still move them then they ain't broken. I'm fine." I kissed her lips softly and our lips stuck.

"I Promise you that when I kiss your lips I'll make it stick. Cause that's the way I'll shut you up after an argument." I sung her lyrics to her but reversed it.

"Please do." She bit her lip softly and I chuckled.

"Damn you horny fuck" I laughed

"Don't fucking judge me. I told you the last time I had sex was with-"

"Yea yea whatever I get it." I really don't want to hear about Mikey. I don't have a problem with him. It's just... who tf wants to hear about their gf smashing someone else? Ik I don't tf.

"Mhm good. Because tonight you're all mine." She said. She turned around and picked up my Santa hat I threw. I walked up behind her and placed my hands on her hips and rubbed them. I didn't place my print on her. I ain't like that. Yet.

"You sure? There's gon be mad people in the house." She snapped up with the hat in her hand.

"So we're not going to my place?" She asked while putting my hat back on my head.

"No. But you can stay with us."

"I don't have clothes."

"You can wear one of my shirts to sleep in and I'll take you to your place tomorrow while they're cooking and we'll get your ass some clothes. Right now I just wanna take my girlfriend back to the Airbnb her mom rented out for us."

"I'm guessing my mom got a good one with good walls right?"

"Yea, how'd you know?"

"Because she knows how I am."

"Oh word? I wanna know how you are."

"You will. When we get there." She patted my face and then walked over to her clothes that she had laying down on the couch.

"Help me take this outfit off."

"Ight." I walked over to her and unclipped the back. I couldn't see her boobs because I was behind her. I started kissing her neck and her shoulder. I moved around everywhere on her neck and then finally hit a spot which made her moan.

"Ba-baby stop." She pushed me away which made me chuckle.

"Where'd you learn how to do that?" She asked me.

"Oh please. I've been doing this since I was 15." She turned around quickly to look me in my face.

"Oh really?" She said and My jaw fell open and I looked down at her breast and then back up at her eyes.

"Yea. I was hoeing around." I laughed out.

"Asshole." She placed a kiss on my lips and I deepened it. After a couple of seconds I swiped my tongue on her lip and she accepted it for entrance. We started to make out and I picked her up but she squealed.

"Okay okay stop, Santa. Let's go." She mushed my face and went on to put on a big hoodie and some crocs.

"Your feet hurt baby?" I walked over to her by the mirror and wrapped my arms around her from the back and placed my chin on her right shoulder.

"Yes. But take some pictures with me Santa. We're about to go public" i looked into the mirror and just smiled with my eyes. Yk that model face. Yea that. Then she told me to actually smile so I did the same one I did when we first met.

"Cheesy fuck." I laughed at her remark and then I kissed her cheek for one. And then licked her neck for one.

"Okay that's enough photos I wanna get to the Airbnb."

"Okay but lemme post it." I looked over her shoulder and she captioned it "'I celebrate you, baby I adore you, not just on Christmas.' Santa came to see me early  @therealy/n"

"You using your own lyrics now sexy?" I asked and kissed her ear.

"I fucking missed you so much." She kissed my lips and then we saw that the comments started flowing in.

@Istanarianagrande: ari looks so happy. TREAT HER RIGHT!!

@dathoejaz: since when did Santa become so sexy? Do y'all see the abs and the tattoos too? Or is it just me?

I liked that one and Ariana rolled her eyes and laughed.

@Daquan: that's the most hood Santa I've ever seen. I love it 🤣

@mileycyrus: she's the type to blow your back out I just KNOW IT.

I laughed at that one and liked it to.

"We're going to find out tonight." Ariana whispered in my ear. I smirked and picked her up.

"You got all your stuff."

"Mhm. Whatever I don't get, they'll get for me."

"Okay." I walked us out her dressing room and got into the black SUV. I gave the driver the location and she sat on my lap. She played with my curls and kept kissing me. I ain't complaining though.

"You're being extra affectionate there
Ms. Grande."

"Is there a problem with me being affectionate y/l/n?" She pulled my hair.

"No but you gon stop talking to me like that." I wrapped my hand around her throat and squeezed softly. Her breath hitched and then I leaned into a kiss while still choking her softly.

"Pussy." She said under her breath.

"Excuse me?"

"I said you're a pussy. You didn't squeeze that hard."

"Oh really?" I squeezed tighter and she smiled but I still don't want to choke her too hard. I kissed her again and my other hand went from her waist to her ass.

"Ms. Grande, we're here." She rolled her eyes and I laughed. I got out first and held the door open for her.

"Thank you." She got on her tippy toes and kissed me. Instead I picked her up and carried her koala style.

"No problem." I used one hand to let me feel around. And I forgot I barely had pockets. So they had my keys AND my phone.

"Mmtch" I sucked my teeth and Ariana chuckled.

"I fucking forgot they had my keys. And these fuckers are blasting music."

"Just try to open it. Maybe they left it open."

"Smart." I turned the handle and it opened. Then she laughed into my shoulder.

"YURRR" I yelled out and I heard them say it back. I walked her over to the couch and then I kissed her.

"I want a tour. I mean you have been here for a week."

"I got you." I showed her around and then we got to my room.

"Ohhh so this is where Santa sleeps" she threw herself on the bed.

"Asshole." I laughed out and then took off the Santa coat and hat. I threw the stuff on the bed next to her. I took off my uptowns and then took off my pants.

"Oh so we're doing this now?" Ariana got up and walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Well I was gonna change into some sweats."

"Okay you can change into some sweats... after." She kissed me again. I picked her up and laid her down on the bed. She was beneath me with her arms wrapped around my neck. My left hand was supporting my body above hers while my right, was caressing her body. I managed my way up her shirt and then she whispered against my lips.

"Take it off." I went to take it off but then i heard footsteps.

"Yo y/n gimme your charger so i could borrow it." Fucking Malissa. Ariana sat up from under me and chuckled. I rolled my eyes and got up.

"Good thing we didn't continue because I forgot to close the damn door." I walked over and Malissa was right there.

"Oh. Were y'all fucking?"

"No Malissa. Now go get the fucking charger." I walked over to the closet and I put on some sweats. I heard the girls squealing and laughing so I walked over to them while putting on my sweats. Doing so, I tripped and fell. But I caught myself with my sprained hand. The girls laughed at me until I stayed on the floor for too long. Ariana got up from the bed and walked over to me on the floor. I'm not gon lie. I was crying. I couldn't move my fingers or anything. This shit hurt like a bitch. I've broken bones before, but never my fingers.

"Baby you okay?" She got on her knees right next to me and rubbed my head. I was laying face down because I didn't wanna let her see me cry. However, my breaths were unstable.

"Are you crying?" Malissa asked getting up from the bed and walking over to me and kicking me softly on my side.

"no. i'm fine." I got up and walked back over to the closet and they were laughing again. I put on my slides and grabbed a shirt. That's when Ariana walked into the walk in closet and just stared at me.

"What?" I said a little bitterly while putting on my shirt. Listen, my hand hurts like a bitch. I don't need this right now. 1, I get sex taken away from me, and now, 2, my fingers are broken.

"why are you putting a shirt on? I like seeing you shirtless."

"Because I'm leaving." I said while moving her out the way and still trying to hold my fingers to make them straight. I walked out the room and they both followed.

"I'll be back. I'm taken the G-wagon." I said while going over to the kitchen and grabbing the keys, my wallet, and my phone. I put my phone and wallet into my pocket and turned back around and everyone is confused.

"What?" I asked everyone

"Where the hell are you going y/n/n?" Victoria asked.

"To the hospital." I said while walking out.

"Y'all stay here. I'll be back in a couple of hours. I don't know how fast LA hospitals are. Save me some food." I said while walking to the door and then I felt a hand touch my shoulder.

"I'm coming." I turn around and it's my one and only girlfriend. Or is it? Snsnsn I'm loyal.

"no." I walked out the door and she followed me.

"Yes y/n/n. I just got here and I want to spend time with you. Hospital or not."

"Fine. Get your cute ass in the car." I kissed her cheek and I walked over to the passenger side and opened her door. Then walked back over to my side and got the car ready.

Ariana's POV

The drive was basically us catching up, and just having random ass conversations. We were in the room waiting for the doctor to come back to straighten her fingers.

"Babe can I ask you a question?"

"Wassup?" She looked up from her phone and gave me her attention.

"For one you have the cutest eyes ever." I leaned in and kissed her and she chuckled. I played with her ear and just rubbed it.

"Thanks. But what's the question?"

"What happened with your ex that day in the pizzeria?" She became tense and her smile dropped.

"Oh. That hoe" I laughed but slapped her cheek softly.

"Baby stop. That's mean."

"I don't give a fuck. She cheated on me and got pregnant after she used me for money and shit."

"That's fucked up." I said.

"Tell me about it. But, I wouldn't be with you. So good thing that bitch is a treesh." I laughed

"Okay but what happenedddd."

"Oh. Nothing. She was just back on her hoe ways. Trying to get me back and dick her down." I mean mugged her and she laughed. I couldn't help but smile because she's so damn cute.

"No but I mean after. You went mute and then you got all gangster on her." I laughed but she didn't. She looked nervous.

"Did you hi-"

"No ariana. I don't lay my hands on females. Even tho I am one, I should lay my hands on a few of them that talk crazy to me. But no, I don't. Because I wasn't raised that way."

"Good." I kissed her again and she smiled. Then the doctor walked in.

"Okay so Ms. Y/l/n we checked the X-Ray scan and you have broken your Medio, Chico, as well as your Anular finger." What fingers are those?

"baby what fingers are those?" I whispered in her ear and she laughed.

"Your middle and ring finger. Basically the fingers I use to finger girls. And then my pinky. But ion use my pinky to finger girls... that's lowkey weird asl" I smacked the back of her head and she laughed.

"Well why didn't he just say that."

"Ariana, because they pay him to use big words and sound smart. Now shh. Im tryna fix my fingers you broke." She said as I rolled my eyes and leaned back in the chair. The doctor was Lowkey attractive. He had blond hair, grey eyes, and a nice smile. He was also tall. Howeverrrr, i have a girlfriend that's 100 times sexier. NOT SAYING HE'S SEXY.

"Okay so Ms. Y/l/n, we'll need to straighten your fingers."

"No shit. Let's go." She put her hand out and closed her eyes. I laughed and kissed her cheek.

"Eager. That's Respectable." He said walking over to her.

———-

"OW!! YO CHILL THE FUCK OUT OR IMMA ROCK YOUR SHIT. YOU LIKING THIS A LITTLE TOO MUCH." She threatened the doctor. I couldn't help but laugh because she's literally dropping tears right now.

"Ms. Y/l/n I know it hurts but you can't just threaten me." He laughed out. I laughed too because this was funny. She's being so dramatic.

"Whatever bruh." She rolled her eyes but a couple tears dropped doing so.

"Okay we're done. What color cast would you like?"

"Red." I said speaking for her while she laughed.

"What She said. Even thought my favorite color is blue... I'll do red for the holidays."

"Good." I leaned in and kissed her. The doctor laughed and it made her roll her eyes. He walked out to go get the cast.

She was sniffling the whole time with her head away from me.

"Are you okay baby?" I leaned in and kissed her cheek.

"no." She sniffled again.

"You're a cry baby." She looked at me and shot me a glare.

"Whatever bruh. Because if you wasn't overreacting I wouldn't be in this situation." She rolled her eyes and kept her hand out.

"I don't even know why you came out of the closet hopping around and being nosey." I said while rubbing her ear. She really likes this.

"Because y'all were laughing and giggling so yea... I had to be nosey."

"Whatever baby." I leaned in and kissed her again.

———-

We were back at the Airbnb and sitting on the couch. Well I was sitting on her lap playing with her curls and feeding her pineapple.

"Y'all not slick with the pineapple." Victoria said making y/n almost choke. I pat her back and she calmed down.

"Baby I'll be right back." She kissed me and then moved me off of her lap slightly. She walked over to the kitchen and walked over to Frankie talking. They laughed for a while and then they hugged. Frankie not slick rubbing her muscles tho. Or putting his knee by her dick. But it's fine. I love him so fucking much 😭. Then she walked over to Nonna and placed a kiss on her cheek and spun her around slowly. They laughed for a quick second then she made her way to my mom. My mom fed her a spoon of what she was making and she licked her lips and smiled. Then kissed her cheek and then, walked back over to the sofa with some seaweed chips. She laid me down and planted soft pecks on my lips while she was hovering over me.

"I got you seaweed chips." She smiled. She's so fucking cute. She reminds me of a little kid that made their parents a gift. Speaking of gifts, it made me think of what we're doing tomorrow for Christmas Eve.

"Thank you. Now watch it. I wanna eat them." She rolled her eyes and laughed. She sat up and put her arm around my shoulder. I tried to feed her some but she kept denying it.

"No I don't want that nasty shit."

"Y/n/n stop being picky." Her mom yelled out.

"She's not picky she's just unhealthy." Malissa said and she rolled her eyes.

"Right. She eats like a little kid." Dante said and she mean mugged him.

"I'm not that unhealthy. Damn y'all make it seem like I should be on My 600 lb life."

"I think it's cute. That means there's some things you can try for the first time with me." I rubbed her cheek and she smirked.

"like sex positions." She whispered to herself. Made me smile.

"You said what?"

"I said sex positions. There's a couple things girls didn't wanna try. I just wanna see if you'll be different and try them with me. That's of course if you wanted to. I wouldn't force you." She said not breaking eye contact with the tv.

"Fine. Name a move you haven't don't before." I whispered in her ear.

"Surprisingly. I haven't 69 with a girl yet." She whispered at me.

"Oh really? Neither have I." I leaned in and kissed her lips.

"EW KEEP THE PDA TO YOUR SELVES." Brian shouted.

"RIGHT." Courtney agreed. And then they all started agreeing.

"Yea yea." I said making y/n/n chuckle.

———-

We watched a couple of Christmas movies and ate cookies and we were all in rooms. Well, my mom, Nonna, Courtney, the twins, Alexa, and Frankie left. Which left, me, y/n, y/m/n, Malissa, Dante, Ms. A, Victoria, and Mr. brown. Y/n/n was taking a shower and I was laying on the bed in one of her tee shirts. No underwear though because that's washing. Tomorrow she's going to my place to pick everyone up from my place and then dropping them back off here. She got out the shower with no shirt on and just boxers and a sports bra.

"You don't mind me sleeping without a shirt and pants on right?"

"No." I wouldn't mind if she slept completely naked for all I care.

"Come lay down with me."

"Hold on" She put on some deodorant and then came and laid down with me. And kissed me a bunch of times. She was hovering over me and she started kissing my ear playfully.

"Stopppp" I whined.

"Fine." She smirked and laid down next to me and I furrowed my eyebrows. I was just playing.

"Wait no come back." I pulled her in for another kiss.

Next thing I know I'm on top of her and we're full on making out. She's slipping her hand into my shirt and then grabs one of my breasts and massages softly. Making me him into our kiss. Causing her to smile. I pull back from the kiss and take off my shirt. While her hands rested on my hips she just watched as I took it off.

"Damn." She mumbled under her breath causing me to giggle and lean back into the kiss rubbing her shoulders. I kiss down her neck and she tilts her head back. Then I move my way down to her torso and start scratching at her abs.

"You know. Up close and like... actually paying attention to them. They're a lot sexier than in pictures, videos, or from afar." I said making her chuckle. Butttt I felt her dick get harder against my abdomen and smirked at her. I pull the front down from her boxers a bit, releasing her dick. I'm not even going to lie... it's big. Like big big. I don't think I'll be able to take all of this in.

"damn." I whispered to myself.

"You good?" She asked. Her voice a lot huskier. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"Mhm. Are you?" I licked her tip and her breath hitched.

"Mhm."

"We'll see." She has no foreskin so this is going to be easyyyy. I lick her tip a couple more times and she catches her moan.

"you like that huh?" I chuckled and she softly chuckled too.

"mhm." She licked her lips and swallowed.

I took her into my mouth and started off slow. I slowly bopped my head up and down on her dick. As I made my way up, I would swirl the tip of my tongue on her tip. Seeing that she's extra sensitive and enjoys that, I'm going to use that to my advantage. Her head is tilted back and her eyes are closed.

"baby."

"Hmm?" She opened her eyes slowly.

"look at me." She chuckled and looked into my eyes. Her eyes were darker than usual and had a sparkle in them.

I went back to what I was doing. As I made my way up to the top of her dick I flicked the edge of the head with the tip of my tongue. Her breathing started getting heavy. I notice she's not a moaner. Im gonna get it outta her. I took her in all the way and she lifted up her eyebrow and smirked. Her dick was touching the "dangly thing that swing in the back of my throat"

"O-oh shit." Fuck. I almost had it. I went back to to licking and sucking her tip while pumping the rest of her dick. My other hand was gently massaging her balls.

"Ahhh fuck Ari. Keep- mmm fuck- keep going" I GOT IT. I GOT THE FUCKING MOAN BITCH. Ahhhh. I smiled and went back down on taking all of her in. I swallowed and hummed purposely so I can send vibrations throughout her dick.

"Fuck fuck fuck." Her breathing started to pick up a pace. I started going faster and scratching at her abs the same time. I'm surprised she's managed to keep her eyes on mine the whole time. Time to speed it up. I sped up bopping my head really fast.

"Oh shit ar-Ariana. I'm gonna cum." I switched between licking and sucking her dick. Just a couple of seconds after she came in my mouth. Her head was tilted back and her eyes were closed as she was breathing heavy. I swallowed everything and I'm not even going to lie it tasted good. I think it was that pineapple. She literally ate mad pineapple. I finished and made my way back up her body. Then laid my head on her chest and kissed her chin. I played with her curls while she was in her little fucking world. I pull the blanket back over us.

"Uh uh what you doing?" She looked down at me confused.

"Huh."

"It's my turn to taste." She smirked and kissed my lips making me chuckle.

"baby you know what it reminded me of?"

"What?" I asked rubbing her dick softly

"The darker the chocolate
The richer the taste
That's where it's at
Now run and tell that"

She sung the hairspray lyrics making me laugh.

"You would've been a fine ass seaweed." I wrapped my arms around her neck and pecked her lips.

"Word?"

"Mhm." She kissed my lip and pulled back. She bit my lip and then kissed it again.

"Crazy. Because I was seaweed for hairspray that I did in high school." I chuckled but quickly stopped once I felt she kissed down my bare skin and I'm 99.9 percent sure she left hickeys.

"I'm gon keep it buck with you, Ari. I left some hickeys." I laughed because I already knew she did. She kissed her way down my body. And then looked at my underwear and lifted an eyebrow... wtf.

"I make you this wet? You're fucking soaked." She licked her lips and looked back into my eyes.

"You mind-?" I shook my head quickly. Honestly, she gives me a feeling this is about to be the best sex of my life. And I'm not just saying that. If her kisses can make me feel a type of way.... imagine her head game!!

She took off my panties and threw them to the side of the room. She kissed down my inner thighs and sent chills down my spine. I was already breathing heavy. I want her to get to it already. But... I'm going to wait.

"Mmm" I moaned out. well never mind what I said before. She licked around my clit. She's teasing me so bad right now. Well I can't complain. I was teasing her for a while. Wait- NO. SHE LIKES IT. I like getting teased but not where I have to beg.

"Please" I looked her in her eyes and she smirked.

"Please what?"

"You know..."

"I don't. You have to tell me what you want. I'm not a mind reader, sexy." She said, looking into my eyes. She rubbed my clit with her thumb. I rolled my eyes back and tilted my head back.

"Come on ari. What is it that you want?"

"E-eat me out y/n/n." She smirked.

"Bet." She went back down to what she was doing. Idk wtf she did to me, but I'm wrapped around her finger.

"You want to try something new?"

"How new?"

"Not that new. But I'm pretty sure the dudes you been with don't do this. So... Do you trust me?" How couldn't I trust her? Her eyes look so vulnerable rn.

"Yea."

"I promise I won't hurt you or make you uncomfortable. If I do, please tell me."

"Okay. Come here first." She smiled and moved back up to me. I kissed her and then she pulled back.

"Okay you ready?"

"Mhm." She got off the bed and moved to the edge of the bed. She grabbed my ankles and pulled me softly over to her making me laugh.

"Shhh I had to bring you over here some how." She laughed out. She positioned herself off of the bed on her knees and then brought my legs over her shoulders. Leaving my back completely off the bed. It's not uncomfortable but it's not the most comfortable po-

"Oh shitttt." She flicked her tongue on my clit. And forget what I said about it not being the most comfortable. This feels amazing. She did zigzags along my clit making me moan like crazy.

"Oh fuck y/n/n. Baby that feels so fucking good." I moaned out. She gripped tighter but with her nails. She doesn't have long nails but that shit still kind of hurt. It made me grip onto the sheets.

"You like that?"

"Yea. Go harder y/n/n." She went harder and she slipped her tongue inside me.

"OH FUCK." I moaned out. She gripped onto my thighs even tighter and caught my attention which made me look back down into her eyes.

"Chill. Everyone sleeping"

"Fuck. My bad. Keep going baby." As i said that. My head tilted back again. And I'm not going to lie... this is the best head anyone has ever given me. While still licking my clit. She slips a finger in slowly.

"Mmm fuck. Babe that feels good." She kept pumping, all while still not neglecting my clit. She pumped faster and started hitting my g spot. I went into complete ecstasy. She kept hitting my g spot and sped up her tongue. I gripped onto the sheets even tighter. I think this might be my favorite position. She has access to everything.

"fuck baby I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum. Fuck fuck fuckk" She kept that pace and didn't stop. She hit my g spot two more times and I came all over her. My body collapsed onto the bed and off of her shoulders. She did something I was not expecting. She blew soft, cool, air on my clit which sent chills down my back. Making my breath hitch. She chuckled and went back down to cleaning me up. When she finished she kissed her way back up my body and kissed my lips.

"How was it?" I kissed her one more time.

"Fucking amaziiinnggg." I said and she chuckled and kissed me again. Then that kiss led to us making out. I felt her getting hard through her boxers against my stomach. So I moved my hand down her body and then slipped my hand through her boxers and stroked her a little bit. I used this moment to flip us over leaving me on the top.

"This. Is mine." I gripped on her dick making her raise her eyebrow.

"Oh word? If it's yours...Claim it." I couldn't help but kiss her again. We made out for a couple minutes and I started rubbing myself on her dick.

"You feel this?" I whispered in her ear.

"Mhm."

"That's what you do to me daddy?" She tried to swallow saliva but there was nothing there. I chuckled and pulled back leaving my hands on her shoulders. I grabbed her dick and put just the tip inside me a tiny bit. Teasing the both of us.

"Damn." She mumbled to herself. I let just the tip get inside me a couple more times. But i think it's teased us both enough. I needed her inside me. I angled myself properly so I wouldn't hurt her. And went down slowly. And fuck she's big.

"Damn you're tight as fuck." She gripped onto my hips but let me do the work. I stared into her eyes and all of her was inside me. I started to swirl around and ride. After a while of that I needed to feel her going in and out of me. I started bouncing up and down and it felt amazing.

"Oh fuck." She moaned out. I leaned down and kissed her lips. I pulled back up and her hands were gripping my hips tighter. I gripped onto her forearm mindful not to hurt her hand. I slowed down and started spelling. Now I would spell my name. Buttt I have a couple of A's and whatnot so I'm im just gonna use coconut.

"Damn. Fuck that shit feels good" She moaned out. She moved her eyes down my body and watched what I was doing to her. She licked her lips and made eye contact with me again.

"Baby can you stop for a second?" She asked. Wait... does it not feel good? Well... my confidence just went down the drain.

"Nothing bad I promise." She rubbed my waist. I pulled her out, and with a quick motion she flipped us over.

"Sorry. I know you were doing your thing but like... I top. That's what I do." She whispered in my ear and rubbed her dick on me.

"You know what I love about this?" She whispered in my ear.

"What?" I mumbled out.

"How tight you are" she went all the way inside me.

"OH FUCK." I moaned out and she choked me out softly.

"Tighter" I said. She smirked and she tightened her grip. She was going in and out slowly.

"Faster baby." I moaned out, and that she did. She went faster and it felt so fucking good. After a while. She repositioned herself where she was on her knees and my legs were in the air. She angled her hips and managed to go even fucking deeper.

"Baby fuck you feel so good inside me." I moaned out. She leaned down and kissed me softly. However her strokes were the complete opposite. She was pounding into me and I love it. It feels amazing. When I first had sex with Pete it definitely wasn't like this. I absolutely love the fact she's doing this for both of us and not just her. I love that she asks me if I like it, to make sure I'm comfortable.

"HOLY FUCK" she hit my G-Spot and she smirked and started rubbing my clit with her thumb.

"Fuckkk y-y/n. I'm gonna cum." I gripped onto her shoulders and dug my nails into her skin.

"Nah. Hold that shit." She whispered in my ear. And fuck was that sexy. I fucking LOVE the daddy side to her. Buttt I can talk dirty too.

"Who-who's dick is this baby?" I moaned out. She smiled and leaned in and kissed me.

"Yours baby" She said into the kiss. She sped up her pace.

"Your dick. My pussy" She whispered in my ear and I bit my bottom lip.

"Baby imma cum." She whispered in my ear. I'm on the pill so I don't really care. I've been on the pill all month because I was waiting for this moment. Sounds cheesy but in the words of my bestie Victoria Motha Fuckin Monet "fuck a fantasy this your motha fuckin moment" okay but deadass. I fucking love that song. And touch me. And ass like that.

"Me too baby." I kissed her. A couple more hits to my G-Spot I went into my orgasm.

"Ohhh fuck. Babyyy" I moaned out. It felt like a complete euphoric state. I've never taken shrooms but this is how I imagine that's how it is.(Victoria said this in a genius interview 😉) I could feel her trying to pull out but my walls were clenching against her dick.

"Baby you got-you gotta let me pull out."

"Baby just finish. Please, I need to know you enjoyed this too." I whispered in her ear and rubbed her hair. She kept pumping and I felt her twitch inside me and release.

"Ahhh fuck." She moaned into my ear. Her head fell into the crook of my neck and start breathing heavy. I chuckled and scratched her scalp.

"Fuck" She breathed out

"It was that good baby?" I asked rubbing her scalp.

"Fucking amazing. And you're tight as fuck." She looked up into my eyes.

"And you're big as hell." She chuckled and kissed my lips.

"I'm tired." I mumbled.

"I put your ass to sleep huh?" She laughed out and then got off of me and put her underwear back on.

"I'm going to bed." I said playfully rolling my eyes and laying on my stomach.

"No no no. Come on I want to go get a snack from the kitchen." She fixed her dick in her boxers.

"What the hell am I gonna put on y/n/n?" I asked her while sitting back up.

"Here." She threw the t-shirt at me. I put it on and got up.

"I'm not walking out with only this y/n/n"

"Then put on my boxers. Now stop complaining and let's go."

"So you're just going to go out in your underwear and sports bra?"

"For one, they're sleeping. Two, they've seen me wear even less. So let's gooo."

"First of all- eh nvm I don't care" I laughed and grabbed one of her boxers from the drawer that I saw her grab from earlier. I put them on and they were big

"See look at that."

"Baby they're big on me."

"That's because you're tiny now come on." She wrapped her arm around me and we walked to the kitchen. She opened the fridge and grabbed banana pudding that was in there.

"You want some?" She asked me.

"Ehhh. No."

"Why not it's good."

"Because I'm pretty sureee there's dairy in that."

"Come onnn. If you can fuck up being a vegan for one damn marshmallow. Then I think you could share a bowl of banana putting with me."

"No y/n."

"Pleaseeee you'll like it. And then tomorrow we'll make a vegan version." How could I fucking say no. Her eyes are way too fucking cute.

"Fine." She sat down on the couch and sat me down on top of her.

"Y'all not slick." Victoria walked in. Y/n/n quickly covered herself with my body and I laughed.

"I told you." I said.

"Listen I didn't care about everyone else. But that's your best friend."

"Girl I've seen you in boxers before. When we were in Ariana's dressing room when you were changing on ft. We all peeked." She walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and took a sip.

"Of course y'all did." She chuckled out. And ate her banana putting. Then she fed me a spoon.

"Oh and Ari. I heard like 2 moans come out of your mouth. Not bad. I thought I was gon be hearing screaming."

"Yea that's because she didn't let me moan, as much as I would have liked to. She kept gripping on me tight to make me shut up."

"Aggressiveeee. Perioddd" She walked over to me and gave me a high five.

"Y/n/n how's that banana pudding." She asked her because she was devouring it.

"Good asl" She said while covering her mouth while she spoke.

"Let me try some." She walked back over to the fridge and took out some banana pudding and put it in a bowl. Then she ate it.

"Damn that is good"

"Ain't you a vegan."

"Most times" She said and I laughed out because that bitch loves cheese so yeaaaa she tries.

We all sat on the couch talking and I thought she forgot about me eating banana pudding but no... she still fed me some. It was good but I still love my animal babies. After they finished their pudding they walked over to the kitchen and washed their plates. Then we all walked back to our rooms. She went to go wash her teeth and I did the same thing. We finished then turned off the light in the bathroom. We walked back to the bed but she threw herself. I laughed and laid next to her. I cuddled on top of her and she wrapped her arm around me. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of us. Y/n/n was half asleep though so her eyelids were heavy in the picture. I posted it on my story and then turned my phone off and put it back in the charger. I cuddled back on top of her and she wrapped her arm around me again. I rubbed her abs.

"Goodnight baby" I told her.

"Goodnight babe." She smiled and kissed my lips. I laid my head on the crook of her neck and kept rubbing her abs until I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 2.5K 29
You are a popular Youtuber who is gaining more recognition for interviewing celebrities in a fun and respectful manner. One day, you receive an email...
123K 3.2K 73
𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀/𝗜𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗺. 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 𝟭𝟰 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀�...
18.7K 908 14
Right as I read her message. I accidentally clashed with some which sent my phone into the air "Ow, my bad, I'm so sorry" I said looking at the note...
174K 3.9K 51
❝ 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫. ❞ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻...