My New Life As A Demon Villai...

By Quinctel

When I opened my eyes, I was confused to see a different place. Golden and such luxurious crib, I wonder, whe... More

Prologue
C1: My New Life As A Demon Villainess
C2: My New Life As A Demon Villainess
C3: My New Life As A Demon Villainess
C4: My New Life As A Demon Villainess
C5: My New Life As A Demon Villainess
C6: My New Life As A Demon Villainess
C7: My New Life As A Demon Villainess
C8: My New Life As A Demon Villainess
C10: My New Life As A Demon Vilainess
C11: My New Life As A Demon Villainess
C12: My New Life As A Demon Villainess
C13: My New Life As A Demon Villainess
C14: My New Life As A Demon Villainess
C15: My New Life As A Demon Villainess
C16: My New Life As A Demon Villainess
C17: My New Life As A Demon Villainess
C18: My New Life As A Demon Villainess
C19: My New Life As A Demon Villainess

C9: My New Life As A Demon Villainess

2.7K 127 10
By Quinctel

Having Sofia still carrying me to the mansion, I pouted while lazily leaning my chin to her shoulder.

I noticed a while ago we still haven't arrived, as expected of me I ran that far... I could have already escape meeting the prince but then that red-haired brat showed up.

Argh!

I rolled my eyes in frustration.

Now, what will I do...?

Since I have no chance to escape anymore, I will be forced to meet with them.

Okay, let's think seriously of a way to avoid being a candidate to be his fiancée.

Hmm, how about this?

Scenario one; How about I act like a delinquent? That way he will not want me to be his fiancée in the future...

Pushing the door, I lazily walk inside the guestroom not caring my surroundings I flopped my body on the sofa.

I massaged my head, because of stress.

"Ahh, that brat is making my headache what a nuisance, damn it!"

"(*cough) ehem..."

My eyebrows raised hearing such noise as I look up to see the duke making a face; 'what are you doing?'

"Hm?"

I asked as my gaze went to the king-

Ickk-!

I froze when I saw his face, darkens as he looked at me with bloodlust eyes.

my throat suddenly becomes dry.

Scary.

I then look at the prince who surprisingly has the same aura as his dad.

Feeling goosebumps all over my body I can feel my legs weaken.

I quickly kneeled, ashamed of what I act.

"I apologize for my inappropriate behavior, your highness please punish me for doing a huge crime!"

I begged while tears-

Noooo! Way! in the world I'll do that!

With that kind of scenario there's no doubt I'll get killed on the spot then my ending will be unexpectedly short

No, no, definitely not doing that.

Then how about this...

Scenario 2; Act stupidly.

Opening the door of the guestroom, I catch my breath while stopping at the door.

"Jazaila! Where have you been?"

I looked up at the duke, still catching my breath I showed him a reassuring smile as I walk slowly inside.

Stopping in front of the crown prince and the king I Immediately do a curtsey.

"G-Greet- (huff) tings, your highness (puff) all hail the kingdom of ernaziya, greetings to you (huff) crown prince"

Still catching my breath, I try to speak with all my best.

"Are you okay, lady jazaila?"

The king considerately asked me, I quickly get up.

"Ah yes, I'm fine your highness-"

"Ahh!"

Due to my stupidity and eventually stepping on my own feet, I stumbled on the ground.

"Oh my, jazaila!"

I heard father shouted, I quickly get up as I look at my father making a face; I'm fine, father

Finally able to stand up properly, I smiled nervously at the two.

"Nicholas, do you agree with having lady jazaila as a candidate to be your fiancée in the future?"

The king asked while not even giving a glance to the crown prince.

I looked at him waiting for his answer.

"Of course, how can I deny you? father."

My jaw dropped by his answer, I forgot about this side of the male lead!

In the novel, he was described as a perfect person, but the only problem is that he's like the king's dog.

Not following his orders is not in his dictionary.

Such an overly loyal dog!

Now, there's no way he'll decline the king's offer!

"And... I also find lady jazaila interesting-"

What-? No! Stop this!

Hah, I can't believe even scenario two is just hopeless!

Interesting? My ass... no way, I'll not choose that option, I'll eventually meet my death by him agreeing me being a candidate.

Now, what else...?

What did that jazaila act in the novel?

Ah! Right, I remembered.

That jazaila was surprised to see a handsome and charming prince that made her immediately agree to be a candidate after that she flirted with him-.

No...! don't, never!!!!

That's just disgusting, flirting with the person who'll eventually plan to kill me?

Never in my life that I'll flirt with him!

"We've arrived, young lady"

Wha-?!

I was thinking too much that I didn't notice we're already in the mansion.

Ah! How stupid am I?

Sofia slowly put me on the ground as I stare at the huge brown door and right now the door feels kind of scary.

Trying to calm myself, I took a long breath touching my left hand which was shaking just a while ago.

I close my eyes.

Behind this door lies the king and the crown prince; the male lead with duke clentaz together with them.

Where my fate will be decided once I enter this room.

With all that thinking, I haven't chosen an option yet! There was no decent one, to begin with.

"The young lady has arrived, your highness"

Wait- I haven't thought of what to do yet!

Surprised by the sudden opening of the door, I touched my chest when I felt my heart started to beat fast.

The door slowly opening, My gaze first went to the crown prince, who's showing a poker face.

I finally see him for the first time in real life, I finally see the male lead... but

The moment I saw his face, I froze like a statue.

His stare was as cold as what his eyes were expressing looking straight through me.

That fascinating eyes...

his eyes looked darker from his hair color which has no emotions or whatsoever.

I've never seen him before, but I expected him to be unexpectedly handsome still... his beauty is beyond words now that I see him in front of me.

Golden hair that sways in the wind, only the royal bloodlines possess. The emotionless face staring right down at me.

Screaming in those eyes of how he's feeling right now, his usual line 'this is boring'

But neither of anything I said will be compared to the sudden aura behind him.

Ack-!

The sudden bright aura made me squint.

Shalala~

That thing behind him says it all. The male lead of the novel,

Nicholas Deviun Livingston.

I gulped in nervousness, as my gaze went to the person beside him, the king.

Eduwald Livingston.

Looking at him, I can say that nicholas' handsomeness came from him.

Seeing the two, the king seems like the older and matured version of Nicholas.

Golden hair like his son swaying through the wind complimenting his masculine jawline and lastly the only thing that is different between him and his son.

His wide-awake purple eyes.

In the novel, it stated that Nicholas got his dark yellow eyes from his mother, the late queen-

Wait a minute... I just noticed it! Remembering all the boys- no, not just boys but important characters I've met have different hair and eye colors!

That author, his/her writing is just over the top! the characters she's making them too unreal, I mean it's a fantasy I get that but... seeing them in real life, I can feel how distant they are to real people. This made this world obviously a novel, I mean who can't tell?

Just by seeing at the people having unusual hair colors and eye colors.

I can't believe this-

Suddenly, I feel goosebumps all over my body when I feel the dark aura in him, looking at the king he had this complicated expression.

Somehow, I feel that he's tired but instead, he forces an alert face.

Now I'm feeling kind of sorry that I've kept them waiting.

Still, I can't be fooled by their eyes, I have to do something to avoid my fate that will lead me to death.

I was already given a chance to live again, this time I'll decide my fate.

"(*cough) ehem"

When I heard the duke coughed, I unknowingly looked at him

'greet them'

He mouthed, My eyes widened from shock when I realized what he meant.

Gosh! I forgot to greet the king, I didn't notice I was spacing out.

I quickly do a curtsey as I placed my right hand to my chest and bowed my head a little.

"Greeting your highness, hail (the) kingdom (of) ernaziya!" I formally greeted the king, yet I still can't manage to complete a sentence, I turned a little to the right and bowed again.

"Greeting to you, crown prince"

As I stood back up, I didn't receive any change of emotions in his face while the king just smiled at me.

Well, I expected that already... he's a person who finds almost all things boring.

And as the novel state, that will change when the female lead appears.

Ah...! That's it, that... I just have to be boring to him, then there he might decline the offer because I'm too boring.

I just have to act quiet and answer their questions like having an interview.

"I apologize (for) my inappropriate behavior of (being) late this meeting, (my) sincerest apology your highness"

I apologized as I bowed again.

Let's do this! Let's be boring.

"What's your reason for being late for this meeting, Lady Jazaila?"

Gosh, he asks like my teacher in high school.

"Uhm... I. attend. Important. business"

I smiled despite lying,

"Important business?" The king asked.

Hearing his unsure question, I looked up at him, but I was then welcomed by a suspicious look.

Eyes widened I quickly bow, feeling my body shaking a little I bit my lips in nervousness.

"Y-Yes, Your highness"

Hiding my left hand at the back I pinched my leg, why did I stutter? Now he'll be more suspicious of me.

"(*shhhtick)"

Ah-

"(*shtich, tick...)"

"..."

"..."

"Important business, you say?"

Ahhh! The acorn! It suddenly fell from my back, now it looks like it fell under my dress which was... sooo embarrassing!

Calm Down! Act patiently.

"Y-Yes, your highness... I fought with squirrel and I took his acorn, your highness"

Like I was stating a fact, I answered calmly bowing a little again but it was to hide what I was doing behind.

While saying those words I quickly hid the acorns by using my left foot and immediately kicked them to the curtains.

Seeing it stopped midway, I was unable to control my emotion that made me almost opened my mouth in shock but was able to quickly cover it.

When I saw a figure walks to it, I sighed in relief when it was just maria she then hid it behind the curtains.

Good job, maria!

"ehem"

Hurrying to look up at the king when I heard him cleared his throat, he must think I'm strange by the looks of my actions.

"So, let's get straight into things, me and the duke like to have lady jazaila as a candidate to be the crown prince's fiancée"

Without hesitation the king straightforwardly said.

This is it... I can't believe I'll be hearing those words from the king himself, now I'm getting even more nervous than before.

"And regarding this topic, I would like to hear the crown prince, If that is okay with your highness?"

Ahhh! Father, don't be in such a hurry I'm not yet ready to hear the male lead's answer! This can lead me to death, you know?!

"As the duke said, Nicholas do you agree of lady jazaila, a candidate to be your fiancée?"

Wait a minute- Wait a minute! King Eduwald, I said don't be in such a hurry! Just once, care about me. This is already hard to take now that I'm losing my breath because of nervousness!

I quietly glanced at Nicholas, who's still wearing the same poker face when I entered this room.

Staring daggers at him, I repeatedly wished for one thing.

'Please, don't say yes'

'Please, don't say-

I flinched when I saw our eyes meet but were Immediately cut off by him taking his eyes off from me for just one second.

He glanced at me for just one second...?

How weird is this guy? He hasn't even laid his eyes on me for even once and now that he finally looks at me but just for one second?!

I get it, he despises me.

He thinks I'm boring-

Wait- That's good!

This is good news! This means he'll decline the offe-

"Of course, father how can I not accept your offer?"

"....."

My jaws dropped at his words.

What-?!

A-After everything I did? I was acting like a different person for you to decline but you still agreed?!

Curse you! How far will you go for your loyalty to your father?

That you're still obeying him, regardless of knowing what kind of person stands before you?

T-This can't be happening!

"Great! Then how about you, lady jazaila?"

Asked by the king I lowered my head in dissatisfaction.

I clenched my fist in frustration.

If this is what fate leads me, then I have no choice!

"Dear, Jazaila?"

I heard father called me he must have noticed I went silent.

Right, I have no choice anymore.

"Y-Your highness"

Stuttered within my words I noticed my voice went deep and cold.

This frustration is making me this way.

From lowering my head, I couldn't help but smirk.

I will not... not again have my ending as death!

"I don't want (to) be (his) candidate... fiancée"

Clenching my jaw, I took out my hands as I pointed Nicholas with no regrets nor hesitation.

I quickly look up as I stare at the king with determination.

There's no turning back now.

"I, Jazaila decline offer!"

______

p.s. the ( ) words are the words jazaila couldn't include saying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 4.1K 8
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...
174K 6.4K 61
[Everything is fine but you will die no matter what you do ★] [Synonym for a shitty game of luck ★] [Is there anyone who has seen an ending other tha...
499K 16.3K 156
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...
1.1M 38.6K 58
Princess Nymeria is well aware that her kingdom is in decline. It has been for hundreds of years after all. Unlike her ancestors, she's willing to re...