BTS - 8th Member (COMPLETE)

By ChimangPark

Y/n has always dreamed about being a k-pop artist and has been on a lot of auditions. One day she gets accept... More

Info
Twitter Update
Audition
Respond
Meeting The Band Members
Information About The Group
Let The Training Begin
New Home
Group info
First Live
Staff Members
Music Video
Preparing
Debut
Fans
First Big Award Show
Fan Meeting
New Album
Come Back
America
Birthday
First Concert
MAMA
New Music Videos (Part 1)
New Music Videos (part 2)
New Music Videos (part 3)
2015
Fire
Young Forever
Asian Tour (Part 1)
Asian Tour (part 2)
American show
MMA
Wing Tour
Hard Working (Part 1)
Hard Working (Part 2)
First World Tour (Part 1)
First World Tour (Part 2)
Her
Gogo
Graduation
Japanese Album
Come Back Home
Love Yourself
American Vacation (Part 1)
American Vacation (part 2)
Love Yourself Tour
Jimmy Fallon
La (Part 1)
La (Part 2)
The Graham Norton show
MAMA 2018
Best Friends
Persona
Boy with luv
Billboard
Concert
SNL
Golden Disc Award
Europe Tour
Japan Vacation
Hawaii Vacation
Dance and Chilling
MMA 2019
iHeart Jingle Ball
Grammy
New Single
New Album
ON
Vouge
Cancel
Live
Map of the Soul : The Journey
Dear Class of 2020
Bang Bang Con The Live
Working
Stay Gold
Done
Touring Again (Part 1)
Touring Again (Part 2)
Together (Part 1)
Together (part 2)
Together (Part 3)
Last concert
New Life

Norway & Italy Vacation

708 7 3
By ChimangPark

Y/n p.o.v

3 days after returning back to Korea it was time for my vacation with Jungkook. We were going to both Norway and Italy. I hope that we get to try out some skiing in Norway. But before we were going to leave tonight we went to the dance studio to dance some because we both love dancing. 

He's sad because Jimin came and told him to stop dancing, poor baby boy

#Y/n

-----------------------------------------------

After showering and getting all the bags ready we were ready to leave. The thing is both Jungkook and I are going to be in Norway on our birthdays. So the boys gave me a little present when we were at the studio. 

And the boys and I have a little present set for Jungkook, I hope he's going to like it.

-----------------------------------------------

We got to the hotel in Norway after flying for hours and went straight to bed because it was night time and we were both really tired after the long day. Tomorrow we're going to take the subway to the city, Bergen, to look around. 

-----------------------------------------------

We woke up the next morning and ate some breakfast at the hotel before leaving. We went out and it was really peaceful and beautiful out here. We got to the subway and took it seven stops. Jungkook ended up falling a sleep for a little bit, so I had to wake him up.

He's tired after the long trip over here

#Y/N

-----------------------------------------------

When we arrived in the city we walked around and after a while we went to eat some lunch. We went to this seafood restaurant and are some delicious food. It was really amazing here.

We were walking around for hours and hours just enjoying the people, buildings and view that was here.

What's prettiest the city or the girl in the city?

#Jungkook

-----------------------------------------------

The next day we were going to ski and I was really excited about it. I knew that Jungkook could ski a little bit so I was excited for him to teach me. We took the subway to our location and met the people who owned the place. they helped us get everything we needed for the stat there. One of them even came with us to help us learn the basic. The people here are so nice. 

At the end of the day we joined some of the people there celebrate some kind of festival with "shooting stars" are what they called it. 

Loving it here in the north

#Jungkook

-----------------------------------------------

I woke up a little earlier than Jungkook since it was his birthday today. I had planed on making some breakfast for him. After getting the cake and breakfast ready I walked over to him and woke him up with a kiss. He looked at me confused and happy.

'Morning beautiful.' he said hugging me. 'Morning birthday boy.' I answered him and he looked at me. 'Oh right.' he answered and sat up. 'Happy birthday.' I said and showed him the food. 

'Woah did you make this?' he asked surprised. 'Yeah, do you like it?' I asked him. 'Yeah I love it.' he answered me and attacked me with kisses.  'Oh the boys and I made a little gift for you.' I told him and he sighed. 'Baby you didn't have to do that.' he answered. 'I know but I wanted to so let me show you.' I answered him and showed him the video we made for him. 

He looked at me with tears in his eyes. 'Wow I love it.' he answered and kissed me. 'Really? I was afraid you wound't like it.' I answered him. 'What, this is amazing. I love it a lot.' he answered.

He loved his birthday gift!! Happy birthday Kookie, Love you

#Y/n

-----------------------------------------------

We decided that we wanted to go out and do some shopping before we leave for Italy tomorrow morning. So it's the last day in Norway. After eating and dressing up we left the hotel and took the subway back to the city.

-----------------------------------------------

I was on my way to school, and I just happen to see Y/n and Jungkook at the same subway as me. I'm screaming!! They're in NORWAY!! And it's Jungkook's birthday!

#WORLD WIDE ARMY

-----------------------------------------------

We finally got to Italy and I told Jungkook not to make a big deal out of my birthday before we got there and he was kind enough to listen to me. Once we got to the hotel he attacked me and kissed me all over. I chuckled at his behavior and kissed him back. 

I decided to post the picture I took of the gift from the boys I got before we left.

Even thought I can't be with you guys right now, thank you so much for the flowers, I hope you're taking care of them while I'm gone. Miss you guys. And thank you ARMY for wishing me a happy birthday.

#Y/n

-----------------------------------------------

After putting on some other clothes Jungkook and I went out to celebrate my birthday. We ate dinner at this fancy restaurant and we even had some dessert. And it was so good. 

She means the world to me, happy birthday Y/n sweetie. Hope you like the ice cream I bought for you

#Jungkook

-----------------------------------------------

The next day we decided to go to the beach and swim some. We had a lot of fun and ate a lot of good food at the little house we decided to stay in for 3 days, before we were going to leave again. 

This boy loves to film and make memories

#Y/n

-----------------------------------------------

It was time to leave Italy and fly home again to Korea. I had an amazing time with Jungkook. We had a lot of fun and got even closer than before. I love spending some time with him alone. 

-----------------------------------------------

Jungkook and Y/n Norway/Italy vlog

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 3.3K 133
BigHit's first female trainee finally sees the light of day by joining Bangtan Sonyeondan, a decision seen by many as a joke until it starts to pay o...
330K 16.1K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
2.1K 115 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
49.9K 1.7K 30
L/N Y/N is a young girl with a unique personality. She's a cute nerd in her school. But there's a group of bad boys who calls themselves BTS, that al...