Seoul Tendencies │BTS soulmat...

By MyName_sYeontan

You didn't really care about soulmates, You think they were pointless. That was until seven marks appeared a... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
A glimpse of the future
A small note.
What if....
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
run bts scenarios
a normal day
twenty one
twenty-three
twenty-four

twenty-two

14.7K 640 290
By MyName_sYeontan

there are moments in our shitty life where we realize how lucky we are to be alive.

those moments that we can say that yes, this is enough.

blankets and pillows littered the couch, supporting eight people. 

the used tissues and empty packets of food was discarded at the floor without care. 

the tv lights flickered even though no one was watching.

and yet only one of them was in a deep slumber.

(y/n) was blissfully asleep on the couch, her (s/c) cheeks still lingered with their rosy color but unlike her face before, she was stress-free and very much peaceful.

hobi smiled a little as he stared at the girl in his lap, lifting his head up he saw that jimin hadn't cease his relieved staring at her figure.

"jimin?" the mentioned boy turned his attention towards their leader. "thanks."

it was a simple thing that they were used to doing whenever his soul sense worked, after all it had saved lives multiple times.

jimin on the other hand, was now furrowing his eyebrows. now that the environment was calm and peaceful, he was able to recall and decipher the events properly this time. and he noticed something unusual about it.

jin who was sitting in front of the boy, had noticed his slight frustration. "minnie, is there something wrong?"

disregarding the way that his heart fluttered, jimin rubbed his cheek in thought. and it seemed that all the people awake had turned their attention towards him.

"there was something that I noticed when the event happened."

namjoon hummed indicating to him that they were all dutifully listening.

"you know how my soul sense work right?" the boys nodded at him " It's just that, whenever it activates, it was always at the nick of time. it was always me jumping in the last second right?"

"mhm, it was always like that jiminie, is there something wrong?"

"i-it's just that, I didn't come to (y/n). (y/n) came to me."

there was a second of silence in the room before everyone realized what he had informed them.

and namjoon knowing what their reactions would be, quickly shushed them, motioning to the girl laying between his two fellow rappers.

"ahem. hold on let's discuss this calmly alright." when they all seemed to seep back to their seats, he continued. "jimin, are you sure about this?"

the boy in question nodded "hyung, whenever an event happens where my sense activates, I'm usually the one walking in to it. but not this time." 

hearing his frustrated and almost crying tone, namjoon moved spots and took jimin by his hands making him stand up before wrapping his arms around the younger's waist and sitting back to the couch with jimin curled up in his lap.

namjoon's large hands tracing circles on his back.

"you good?"

"m-mhm, I'll be fine for a while..." taking a deep breath and being careful not to slip just yet, he continued on explaining whilst being calmed by namjoon's heartbeats.

"when the event happened, I was already at the stage. a bit off to the side, but we were still in the same place. I saw them talk and saw them interact, I thought nothing of it since they seemed pretty fine with each other. it was only after a while, when I looked back I saw her."

jimins eyes blurred down, remembering the scene he saw.

"It wasn't coincidence this time. my soul sense was tugged."

"w-wait a minute, you don't mean-"

"yeah." jimin looked up meeting five pairs of disbelieved eyes. "we're all connected to her."

it was silence after that. 

a soul sense being tugged is a very rare trait. it was something only three or more soulmates can experience. a soul sense being tugged means that your soul sense was activated by your own soulmate. 

and for them that was her.

and although it seemed very unfair, it also meant another thing for them.

a meeting point.

she was their meeting point, the one that finishes their puzzles. 

she was the last one.

and as a common term, she is their lifeline.

it started with a gulp, and then a tear.

before respective tears had streamed down their face.

"g-god...." yoongi choked out a chuckle.

all of them feeling euphoric and giddy while happy tears ran down their face.

sniffing in hard, taehyung aggressively wiped his tears before looking at namjoon, who was trying to compose himself.

"w-we can break that promise right?" he stated, his eyes full of determination.

"are y-you sure?" namjoon asked, wiping his tears away.

"we might as well, we only kept that promise because we wanted her to find out on her own. but this is our lifeline joonie, her own soul sense can kill her if we don't know what it is."

"r-right." taking a deep breath, he looked at all his partners. "you guys ready?" 

giving their own nods, he closed his eyes.

~

after a rude awakening of a freshly showered bunny and a sleepy mochi, (y/n) sat in the dining room being served handmade pancakes with (f/fruit) and a (f/d) by jin.

being dragged into a emotional and messy cuddle pile yesterday, she was confused at the current behavior she was seeing.

no, nobody was acting weird or unusual.

but that was her problem.

it was like nothing happened.

what.the.fu-

the next thing she knows she was bumped to the ground as jungkook and taehyung wrestled for the last drop of syrup next to her.

and the only thing that was last heard in that house was the angry screech of a certain someone.

~

apparently, because of the 'situation' that took place yesterday, everybody was granted a whole week off. just to clear their heads and relax for a while.

and the boys did not waste anytime at all.

dragging the girl towards their private practice room, they goofed around and showed a bunch choreographies that they were working on.

actually managing to lift (y/n)'s mood, slightly laughing and smiling the whole time.

after a while, and playing a serious game of rock-paper-scissors for food delivery payment, they were now sitting in a circle. having random conversations and mindlessly chattering with each other.

"alright!" hobi, suddenly standing up, offered his hand towards (y/n) who was sitting in the middle of namjoon and jin.

the girl blinked at him in confusion and looked around the circle to find the boys giving her an encouraging and excited smiles.

taking the male's hand, hobi led her in front of the mirror, a little bit away from the group.

"on my lead alright?" nodding cluelessly at him, hobi started to move his body fluidly. dancing in his own rhythm without  a single song in mind.

after a while he stopped and offered a smile towards her "your turn!"

stuttering a'what' (y/n) looked at the smiling male in disbelief and confusion.

"just try it! play a song in your head and y'know dance!" 

deciding that hoseok's smile was more important than her pride, she decided to follow him.

humming a random song she heard, she started to move her limbs. at first she imagined herself just flailing around, but when she met eyes with herself on the mirror, she saw how fluidly she was moving.

no she was actually dancing.

and once it processed in her mind she stopped. when did she learn this thing?

when she turned to face her soulmates, she expected the same shocked feeling from them. instead she was met with smiles and fondness in their eyes.

feeling a hand embrace her own, she turned towards hoseok who smiled brightly at her.

"we found out your soul sense yesterday!"

before she can answer, another warm hand took her other hand and kissed it lightly.

"adaptation." taehyung stated.

"you're able to do everything we can by the amount of time you spent with us." yoongi informed walking towards her with jin and jimin on either side of it.

"remember that time when you carried tae-hyung? it was from me! you somehow adapted my strength when we first held hands.." jungkook happily informed.

"we guessed that intimacy and skin to skin contact makes it faster." jimin grinned holding onto hobi's arm.

"we also found out that you're able to tug on our soul senses. you're pretty much our lifeline now y'know." namjoon chuckled

"so how about it (y/n)?" jin smiled.

"don't even think of running away from our love now alright?"

~

hiiiiiiiii, I'm still cryin from the comeback ;^;

also this was late because I was helping my friend raise funds for the storm that hit the Philippines last week so yeah, please wish them safety.

stay safe loves and also clarification underneath this beautiful photos :>

Clarifications since this chapter is very unedited and confusing me too.

 -(y/n)/your soul sense is called 'adaption' as taehyung stated, it makes it so that you can 'adapt' your soulmate's abilities when you are near them. but the abilities depend on how long you have been around them, the longer you are around them the more you can adapt.

sidenote about this: soul senses have handicaps, it will be discovered on later chapters but here are for the boys.

namjoon- he can know whatever it is about his soulmate; there is always a 2% chance that it might be inaccurate and it works mostly when he is asked a question about their soulmate

jin- he is able to see your memories when he sleeps, but only those that has a strong emotion; most of them involve traumatic or scary memories so it sometimes give him nightmares.

yoongi- he can hear his soulmate's voice, no matter the distance, when they are talking about something they are passionate about.; he cannot control the volume of the voice, even though they are in a different place they seem like they are beside him when his soul sense activates.

hoseok- he radiates a happy aura when he senses someone being angry or sad; he cannot however radiate it if he himself his angry and/or sad

jimin- 'right timing' 'coincidence', if his soulmate is in trouble, he is most likely going to be there out of blue; he can't control when he's going to enter the picture, sometimes it's early and sometimes just barely. as he mentioned most of the time he was there just in the 'nick of time'

taehyung- he craves his soulmate's food for as long as possible, until of course, he eats it with his soulmate; he cannot eat his favorite food during his cravings.

jungkook- he recognize his soulmates through comforting smells; super sensitive when it comes to fragrance.

-soul sense tugging- soul sense tugging is basically someone controlling your soul sense for safety, like rope pulling you away from danger. usually happens to a person within a group. also symbolizes the last person in the circle.

-lifeline- the last person in the group indicates your 'meeting point', by that I mean meeting your end point. that's why they are calling her 'lifeline', if she goes 'blegh' then they all go 'blegh' ya know.

-with love author 💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 62.5K 177
The year someone turns 18 they have the opportunity to be injected with a serum that will produce a soulmate mark somewhere on their body. This seru...
287K 9K 31
Everybody has a soulmate - that one person that is meant for you. Problem is, you don't know who your soulmate is until after you touch for the first...
140K 8.7K 57
BTS OT7-soulmate au BTS×OC poly They say getting your soulmark when you turn 20 is the best thing to happen in your life. A bond that allows you to f...
230K 7.5K 44
Everyone gets a Soulmate; they only get the first sign when they turn 21. Once they turn 21 a tattoo shows up over their heart. Second sign of your S...