Seventeen

By idlevalentine

There's no safe place for me. Hermione Granger... More

𝖔. A canvas is a curse
PREFACE.
𝖎. an idle valentine
𝖎𝖎. that dances on aching teeth.
𝖎𝖎𝖎. they sing 'til dusk
𝖎𝖛. and kiss until morning
𝖛. and all that's in between.
𝖛𝖎. death becomes her
𝖛𝖎𝖎. and feels like a lover
𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. it makes her crumble
𝖎𝖝. under the silver moon
𝖝. and it makes her laugh at
𝖝𝖎. how charming it can be.
𝖝𝖎𝖎. romance feels foreign
𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. under french balconies
𝖝𝖎𝖛. would you run away
𝖝𝖛. if you knew
𝖝𝖛𝖎. death was chasing you?
EPILOGUE: Portrait of Solaris.

SEVENTEEN

10.9K 297 278
By idlevalentine

when you cut a hole
into my skull, do you hate
what you see like I do?
⟡ ⟡⟡ ⟡⟡ ⟡⟡ ⟡

At fifteen, she was delicate like porcelain, a rich girl dressed in fabulous silks with rough edges sanded smoothly by her softness and she's even put prettier under Hermione's porch light. She's still against the canvas, and at times, Hermione swears her pretty mouth moves to form putrid sentences that the varnish muffles. It's more than a painting and beyond a hallucination.

Solaris Blanche is a work of art: literally. Hand-sewn gowns, white palatine, polished nails and cash money weren't as important as they used to be to her. Can you swallow three syllables down and get high on its empty return? Seventeen, seventeen, seventeen: all her life, she's been trying to be the perfect child, the one who kept her aching mouth pursed, the one who returned with a perfect report card in her blue backpack: it was never enough, of course. Isabelle was always better. Solaris was always unfavoured. To the point where she had tried to swallow rows of pills and drink it down with liquor, she danced on its hazy high and stood on the window's branching chair and she was seventeen seconds away from putting her left foot forward and let herself bask in her fall.

She was caught by her father, a rich man with the perfect child and the beautiful wife— he hated Solaris. Her cigarette breath, her sad mind, her pathetic craving to be wanted by them. He tells her he loves her, but he never really did— he wasn't even there to really have the chance to. So he took her arm in his hand, and murmured a spell to put her in her own empty canvas. She'd like to think it was his own way of protecting her from herself, but deep down, she knew it was an easy way to get rid of her. He marked her as seventeen pounds and gave it free to a painter he knew: she had seventeen days left to live, and her father was the one to decide whether she lived or died.

The curse behind the canvas was bigger than she had thought it was; whoever bought the painting would be followed by a curse of death and it's Solaris' job to save them, since she couldn't save herself. It just so happens that Hermione has an empty wall and a taste for art.

She has seventeen days to save Hermione, and she has seventeen days left to live.

MARINE VACTH IS SOLARIS BLANCHE

EMMA WATSON IS HERMIONE GRANGER

&&
ISABELLA BLANCHE, liv tyler
FLORA BLANCHE, robin tunney
CATHERINE BLANCHE, brooke sheilds
JAMES BLANCHE, as described
main harry potter cast

(i) souvenir, phoebe bridgers. (ii) homegirl, king princess. (iii) doll parts, hole. (iv) seventeen, sharon van etten (v) teen idle, marina. (vi) valentine, suki waterhouse. (vii) terrence loves you, lana del rey. (viii) disappear, beabadoobee. (ix) moon song, phoebe bridgers. (x) fade into you, mazzy star. (xi) say you love me, fleetwood mac.

PULLING
THORNS
                        OUT OF
MY PALM!

&, author's note:

HIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!! i finally came up with something cute and i'm back for something i probably won't finish. this book has 17 chapters ONLY, so she's real short but so cute 🥺🥺 i love this plot im not gonna lie, also i made solaris a cottagecore!lesbian SO CUTE and also i wanted to base it off of my life a little??? and i'm not soft at all, i'm very angsty so i wanted to kind of twist it a bit. the mother is a psycho, the father is absent (mine is dead so we'll give him a hall pass). anyways, since i think i barely have any range and all my girls are angry teenagers, im making solaris an angry teenager who HIDES HER ANGER!!!! isabelle is based off of my cousin who my mumsie loves more than me 🙄 like we get it mom, u have to choose between god and a fellow human and obviously i, (god), was too good for u so u settled 🙄 IM KIDDING.

also SPECIAL THANKS TO percy FOR HELPING ME WITH DIALOGUE AND THE PLOT AND MAKING IT SO MUCH SEXIER. THEYRE SO CLEVER?????? ITS INSANE . THANK U PERCY !!!!!! we love percy .!!!!! and also just soph For existing

this book is so cute and i love her So much . also, this is based off of harry potter, a book i clearly did not write because i am not a transphobe xxxxx, and also, warning, this book may contain triggering scenes such as suicide, death, sex, strong language, mentions of religion, mental disorders. so if any of these things trigger u, SCROLL AWAY!!! I DO NOT MIND!!!! stay safe. protect urself. don't read on if this hurts u. anyways, that's it 🥺 i love my cottagecore lesbians . i hope u guys enjoy!!!

started: november 24
ended:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 14.9K 59
❛ i wish i could live without you but you're a part of me ! ❜ hermione granger x fem!oc © LARAEATSZOMBIES
48.6K 519 134
❝𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 '𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯'❞ *not related to any of my previous hp instagram*
9.1K 379 20
Non Magical AU. Hermione Granger is a university students and is looking for a job when her friend convinces here to apply at a local tattoo shop.
132K 5K 42
"oh no, i'm not like you. i'm in love, baby, and that's all that matters" hermione granger x female oc