Sushi

By WritingRaindrops

Rosaleen Song, an avid lover of sushi, finds her life shattering apart when she learns about the closing of h... More

Sushi
1 | California Roll
2 | Avocado Shrimp Roll
3 | Firecracker Roll
4 | Spider Roll
5 | Rainbow Roll
6 | Salmon Roll
7 | Eel Roll
8 | Shrimp Tempura Roll
9 | Special Nigiri Set
10 | Sashimi Set
11 | Spicy Salmon Roll
13 | Tobiko Roll
14 | Tuna Roll
15 | Treasure Island Roll
16 | Yellowtail and Scallion Roll
17 | Flying Fish Roe Roll
18 | Sunset Roll
19 | Hawaiian Roll
20 | Pink Lady Roll
21 | Tamago Roll
22 | Mango Tango Roll
23 | Golden Crunch Roll
24 | Cucumber Roll
25 | Ocean Roll
26 | Dragon Roll
27 | Sushiria
28 | Sushiria

12 | Volcano Roll

114 9 11
By WritingRaindrops

"Thank you for calling Sushiria. How may I take your order?"

"Wow, your voice changes drastically when you're sick."

"And your greeting is... oddly normal."

"I don't think I sound too different from my regular voice. But yeah, you're right. The cold got to me."

*sniffs*

"What you said makes it sound as if you know me. Um... have we spoken before? I'm usually on waiter duty, but I was assigned to take phone orders for today because the idiot who usually does this job isn't here today."

"Hey! Nick isn't an idiot!"

"Woah there, girl! I didn't know you are well-aquatinted with Nick. Since when did he get himself a girl friend?"

"Girl... girlfriend? Uh... I-I'm not his girlfriend! Where did that come from?!"

"Relax...! I meant two separate words: girl and friend. You know... a friend that's a girl."

"O-Oh. Sorry, I... uh... never mind..."

"Riiight... anyways, don't lose sleep over Nick. He's okay, I promise you. Just had to stay back after school for some kind of important club meeting. He's like the Vice President of this one club. What a nerd."

"Oh, uh, that's... good."

*laughs*

"I like you. So, what would you like to order?"

"Like? Me? Huh?"

"Sushi. What sushi do you want to order? I recommend the Volcano Roll; it's really good."

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes, I'll take that... thing you suggested."

"That thing... as in... the sushi?"

"Uh, yes. That."

"Great. Would you like any wasabi or ginger? Soy sauce will be included."

"A dollop of wasabi and a lot of ginger, please."

"We aren't allowed to give out a lot of ginger to customers, sorry about that. I would give you all the ginger you want if I could, though."

"Oh... really? I see... it's uh... okay."

"Okay, and... we have your address in our system here, so let me write that down..."

"$2.99 is your total. You'll pay the delivery guy who will be there in a few minutes. Please consider Sushiria again the next time you're hungry!"

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 9.6K 48
#1 IN COMEDY-ROMANCE As soon as the door clicked, he removed his shoes and threw me on to the bed. Getting above me on all fours, he eyed me playfull...
7.9K 515 17
Top Rankings- #3 in Beststoryever [1/04/2024] Top Rankings- #1 in Beststoryever [1/05/2024] Top Rankings- #10 in romance [19/09/2021/2022/2023] Top...
111K 4.6K 26
[See you don't look like a stalker but I don't really know what they look like, I assume kinda gross and not nice and you look nice, really nice not...
231K 12.2K 41
"I can sense the smile." "I can feel the smile." "I can telepathically see the smile." "Shut up. I'm not smiling." "Then you're grinning?" "At the th...