Trust In Her (IPKKND A|U)

By urusa_writes

Ranked 3 on #isspyaarkokyanaamdoon and 18 on #arshi -11th November 2021......... Destiny played a nasty game... More

Synopsis
Broken
The un expected proposal
Lordgoverner's governing
It's a promise
Laadgovernor ka wada
New Year
Beauty and the Beast
Turmoil of a Beast
Lost battle or new beginning?
loving You is the biggest deal of my life
Prince weds princess
love is in the Air
Fogotten memories
Nk's special friend
who is the third person?
SILENT SUPPORT
Arnavji is a liar
Trust in Him
Sangeet
Punishment
Sab Ho rahi hai khabar chupke chupke
Secrets and Revelation
All hail to MAMI
love is enough
Mr and Mrs prankster
Whole new biginning
Preview of next part
Shyam's deception
Preview for the next update
Rejuvenation of old bonds
I am not a cinderella (not an update)
Bitter truth
Quest for Euphoria
Brewing chemistry
Angry Mrs. Raizada
What the #uck
part 1 welcoming the bliss
Office chronicles
My name, Khushi kumari Gupta Singh Raizada
Trust in each other
Epilogue 1
The End
How I met Barun sobti/simply complicated

Part 2 welcoming bliss

4.3K 302 25
By urusa_writes

If you are a fan of 90s Bollywood then you are already in love with Switzerland. But loving the place without visiting and loving the place after visiting are two different sets of emotions. And few get the chance to feel both. And Khushi was one hell of a lucky woman. Treated like a queen in the most expensive place in the world.
On their very first day, Arnav arranged a date night on the rooftop.
Reflection of clear deep sky in the lake, the tickle from the breeze, luster of candles, and two pair of loving eyes. A perfect date night indeed.

The date was romantic their love made it serene.
They both were different personalities. Regardless of that, they began exploring one another, adapting to the changes happily.
While pulling the chair for his lady, Arnav's vague memory of their cafe date got refreshed. As she sat on the chair pulled by him, she saw Him having a slight smile
Khushi: you should smile often.
Arnav: and you should wear red often.
Khushi grinned as he said something about her red gown. She wore for him.

The next day they went out sightseeing, the lake, the Museum and had a walk-on the long promenade.
For their comfort, a butler was allotted for them by the hotel.
Khushi was a strong communicator. Even though she was lousy when it came to English. However, she spoke the language of the heart with her Daniel Bhaiyya.

Arnav was amused looking at Daniel the Butler happily talking and Doing Khushi's work, who initially came across as a grumpy old man to Arnav.
Within two days of their stay in Zurich. Khushi found about Daniels's birthday, along with his wife's and children's names.
Khushi: you know Daniel Bhaiyya reminds me of Hariprakash Ji.
Arnav: and where did that came from!
Khushi: he's loving and caring just like Haripraksh Ji, you know today he made tea for me that too ginger tea.
Arnav: I am not surprised, If you can make me fall in love, then you can do anything.
On the third day, they left Zurich and started exploring other places,
Their 15day long honeymoon was fun-filled with romance and Khushi's DDLJ fantasy was also fulfilled with the Bernina Express ride.

They went on mountain biking and hiking.

Back in Delhi.
Anjali demanded space to think about the fresh start Aman was Offering.
Aman obliged it for 5-6 days but then it was getting difficult for them to not think about it whenever they would come across.
Their Awkwardness was pretty apparent. Making Lavanya and Nk confused.
On the 7th day, Aman made courage and went to meet her in the textile wing,
As Mr. Roy was waiting for her decision about alimony.
When he entered the cabin Sanchi was shouting at Anjali for a mistake in fabric quotation.
Sanchi: I just gave you one work you could not even do that right, this is AR and it's high time you buckle your self and start working
Aman: it's good to see you are so serious and concern about professionalism Sanchi. However, I expect you to understand that the employee you are shouting at is a fresher, and needs time. you being appointed as her trainer should be considerate enough
Sanchi: I very well understand sir, but her mistake is not negligible.
Aman: let me see
Sanchi showed him the order list
Aman: I am sorry Sanchi but can you please explain what was the mistake because as per the quality of the material the amounts are almost correct, slight indifference seems negligible at least to me.
Anjali: Aman I believe you should leave it over here, sanchi is my mentor and she has all the rights to correct me if I am wrong.
Aman: I'll let it go just because you are saying, but that won't mean she is right.
Aman: sanchi If you believe the list needs rectification then who better then you can do it. And you Anjali be in my cabin we need to discuss something very important.
Anjali: But Aman, I am working, and I believe we don't have anything personal to talk about as well already discussed, and agreed upon something.
Aman: then I suppose your 'Chote' must be phoned and enlightened, I am sure Mr. Roy won't have a problem doing it.
Anjali: I will be there in 5
Aman: I'll be waiting.
He left the cabin with pretty much furious Anjali behind
Anjali: I am sorry sanchi, he is just being him, I would do the list once I am back.
Sanchi: no Rani Saheba I would be doing it, you go and finish your work.
Anjali: what did you just call me.
Sanchi: are you offended, but I stated the truth, you come here and do nothing productive as if you are a Queen. Let me clear one thing with you are my mentee and I am not gonna tolerate your princessy demeanors, let's ASR come
Anjali: don't you dare call me Rani Saheba, and talking of ASR let him come then I would also see what he can do with me. Bloody horrible bitch.
Aman who was waiting outside the cabin for Anjali heard the shouts.
Aman: oh my my!! Long live the pregnancy hormones.
Anjali jolted out of the cabin.
And looked at Aman smirking.
Anjali: And you! how dare you to blackmail me!
Aman: you left me with no choice. Let's go to our cabin unless you want the monkey to take advantage of the fighting cats.

On their way, they met Lavanya
Lavanya: hey Di, all good
Hearing the word good Anjali started weeping.
Anjali: nothing is good Lavanya Ji, that bitch called me Rani Saheba how dare she, do that to me. No one is supposed to call me that.
Lavanya hugged her anwas they are now in the main wing where all the staffs recognize her as her boss got concerned. One of the female staff brought her water some were searching for tissues.
Lavanya who was still hugging Anjali eyed Aman
Aman mouthed hormones
NK: relax di, your princess will feel bad if you cry.
Coming out of Lavanya's embrace
Anjali: you are right NK Bhai, I should not be crying. But I want to teach that wicked woman a good lesson. She called me a Queen let me show what a queen can do. Akash, I want you to bring payal Ji to work with me. Right from tomorrow.
Akash: but Di, Ma?
Anjali: are you denying me Akash
Akash: no Di, as you say.
Aman: enough now. Anjali if you are done then can we talk.
Anjali: Akash please call Chote and notify him that Aman is being a horrible boss to me.
NK: why Akash would do that let me do the honor Di.
NK was about to call when
Anjali: it's ok NK Bhai no need to disturb him on his honeymoon.
And you Mr. Mathur in your cabin NOW.
Anjali left for Aman's cabin leaving them all in a puzzled state.
Akash: why payal Ji?
Nk: who called her RaniSaheba
Lavanya: she must have been tormented by that word.
Aman: it's high time we let the textile department know what her true identity is.
Lavanya: you better run Aman
NK: take this chocolate with you.

Aman took them and went.
Lavanya: at least Aman and DI eased out the awkwardness

--------------
So what do guys think Payal would do in office?
How did you found the chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 14.8K 37
Khushi Kumari Gupta's love for business compelled her to marry Arnav Singh Raizada...a mature and equally strong person. Although after marrying Khus...
93.6K 3.6K 30
"You can't keep running away from me", Arnav said, his face was all serious as his eyes bored into Khushi's. Standing her ground, Khushi uttered usin...
334K 8.3K 43
The plot is a little different. Fanfic takes place after 2 months of Arnav and Khushi's remarriage. Anjali never loses her baby. what will happen whe...