books to keep you up all nigh...

By newbieindianwriter

are you bored? are you searching books just like me but couldn't find 'the one' for yourself? do not worry... More

#AskAmy
The Girl In The Hoodie
Sushi Hotline
Who am I texting?
Bad Girls
How To Sarcasm And Duck
Next Level Player
I'm Back Bitches
Fake Me To Church
The Cell Phone Swap
The Stalker *book one*
Playing The Rich Boys
The Pizza Girl

Playing The Playboys

60 4 14
By newbieindianwriter

Writer: ysabelunicorn

Status: completed

Genre: teenfiction

Description:

Katherine Solace has been hurt, toyed with, lied to, and completely heartbroken by her first love.

And what does she do about it, instead of crying out her feelings like normal girls?

She makes a deal with her brother that she'd make the four of the biggest playboys in her school fall in love with her and suffer like she did, of course.

There's only one rule:

She can't fall in love.

...........................................................................

Review: a perfect non-cliché book to take you on a rollercoaster of emotions. I absolutely LOVE this book. I laughed so freaking hard and cried so freaking bad at some moments. I genuinely love all the characters. Like seriously the author is literally my favorite of all time. BIG APPLAUSE TO THE AUTHOR. ILY WITH ALL MY HEART. YOUR CREATIVITY IS WONDERFUL.

Rating: 4.9999999999999999999999999/5

Cover of the book:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 9.9K 50
Hi, lovelies! Welcome to my second book of Mina Imagines! I decided to stop my first book a little early so I could publish this one instead. As usua...
32.5K 2.2K 55
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
5.2M 46.1K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
617K 17.4K 44
Teenage years are supposed to be the best time of your life. Have fun, break the rules, fall in love, just living your life to the fullest. Your last...