The Beast Within

Door Royal_Palad1n

In shadows deep, a tale unfolds, "The Beast Within," as Royal_Palad1n molds, With words, a creature comes ali... Meer

A Cruel World
My New Family
Deeper into the Past
EXPLANATION

The Past

2.2K 61 40
Door Royal_Palad1n

- Sorry for the Delay -

As we see an ash blonde girl with red eyes and a green-haired girl with yellow highlights and green eyes bullying three other girls one with raven hair with onyx eyes and a girl with purple hair and purple eyes with an aux cord coming from her ears and lastly a ginger-haired girl with green eyes, where being bullied for their quirks being useless but were confronted by a green-haired boy to stop their bullying.

"Ka-a-acchan, I-i-Izumi s-s-stop t-t-this, this isn't w-w-what hh-heroes do." The green-haired boy stuttered while defending the three girls behind him.

"Move aside Deku or you getting a beating." Said ash blonde. "Playing hero are we?" Said the green-haired girl with yellow high lights named Izumi.

"Let's beat him up Katsumi." She added.

"Sure thing," Katsumi replied with an evil grin as she punches her palm just to make an explosion. Has the young boy was being beaten up to a pulp, bloody, bruised and 2 second digresses burns all other his body. He mustered all his strength and ask.

"Are you three alright?" As they all three looked at him standing, shaking from all the blood lost with all the bruises and burns all other his body. But before one of them answer they heard a voice calling out their names.

"Momo, Kyouka, Itsuka are three alri......" before the mysterious person could finish her sentence she looks at the boy with blood, bruises, and burns on him.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM!!!!!!!" She shouts as the boy fell unconscious from all the blood loss.

"Okaasan, he stood up for us from two bully's and those two bullies beat him up," Momo answered to the person that is her mother. Momo's mother look at the poor lad and said.

"Alright let's bring him back to our home and patch him up." As all of them nod and brought him back to the Yaoyorozu estate, they were met by 5 other adults two having the same orange hair as the woman has blue eyes, and the man having green eyes. The other was a man with long blonde hair and black eyes and a woman with short purple hair with glasses and purple eyes and earphone jacks coming from her ears. And the last one is a man with black hair and onyx eyes.

"Moshiki (Itsuka Mom), Ariki (Itsuka Dad), Kyotoku (Kyouka Dad), Mika (Kyouka Mom), Takashi (Momo Dad) Help!! Get me a first aid kit! And meet me and the kids in the living room!"

As all of them looked at the boy and realize all of the injuries he has so they rushed in to find the first aid kit in the mansion as for the group they went straight towards the living room. Putting Izuku down on the couch seeing all of the wounds, bruised, burn marks on his body.

"HURRY IT UP WITH THAT MED KIT!!!!!!!" Momo's mother shouted in a worried tone.

After a few minutes, they heard.

"AINO I GOT THE MED KIT!!!" Mika shouted across the halls.

As the other parents stop searching for the medical supplies as they started to gather in the living room to see Aino patching up the boy she brought back. The other parents started asking their daughters what happened to the boy. They started explaining that they were having fun at the playground and these two bullies were messing with them and telling them that their quirks are weak and aren't cut out for being a hero and the boy with green hair saved them and took all the beating.

The adults were impressed at the young child for standing up for their daughters and wondering why the young boy didn't use his quirk to fight back.

-3 hours later -

As the young lad starts to slowly wake up as he sees an unfamiliar place he was looking around seeing that he was in a large room filled with expensive furniture and a large flat-screen TV and large glass doors seeing through it was a beautiful garden and one large double wooded door. As he stands up and trying to remember what happened to him as he looks down to see that he was covered in bandages as he mutters.

"Oh I. . . . . . Remember."

As he muttered that the two large doors started to open to reveal seven adults and the three kids that he save at the playground.

-A few moments before that-

As the doorbell ringed around the entire mansion as one of the butlers went towards the main entrance of the house to meet a doctor.

"Oh, you must be Doctor Stephen Strange?" The Butler asks the doctor if he is the family doctor of the Yaoyorozu's.

"Yes, yes I am but call me Dr. Strange. Now, where's the patient that I need to check on?" Doctor Strange replied to the Butler.

"Right this way."

As he leads him to the living room while he met up with the Yaoyorozu's, Jiro's, and Kendo's along with their daughters. Dr. Strange asks the parents as he looks at their children having no signs of injuries on them while still heading to the living room.

"So who's the person that I'm to have a check-up with? Is it your guy's daughters?"

"Oh no, he is in the living room asleep resting from all the wounds that he receives from the two kids from the playground that tried to bully our daughters," Aino said in concern in her voice.

"He? So could anyone of you would tell me what are his injuries before you patch him up and called for my assistance?"

"He had some bruise, burn marks, scratches, and a few wounded wounds." Mika describes the boy's injuries while having a disgusted look on her for seeing a child in this type of state.

"I see."

As they reach their destination in front of a giant door that contains the living room to where the boy is currently at. As they open the doors they were met with a young boy standing while he was looking at his bandages but as the doors open wider his gaze was averted towards them.

"He-hey, " he said sheepishly "um who are you guys, and where am I?" he continued.

"Hey, there young one. My name is Takashi Yaoyorozu and you are at my humble home." a man in formal wear greeted him. He has spiky jet black hair and onyx eyes

"My names Aino Yaoyorozu, hope you feel better now?" a gorgeous woman said in a red shirt in jeans having black wavy hair and onyx eyes.

"My-my name Momo Yaoyorozu," one of the girls he saved at the park said shyly in a white dress with a pink ribbon tied to her waist.

"Yo, little one names Kyotoku Jiro!" a long wavy blonde hair man and black eyes shout while wearing a violet long sleeve polo shirt and wearing long black pants.

"Forgive him." as she nudges him, "My name Mika Jiro, dear." she was wearing a sky blue sleeveless polo shirt while wearing a bright purple skit up to her knees. She has short purple hair and purple eyes she was also wearing glasses and she has an earphone jack coming from her earlobes.

"Hey, my name's Kyuoka Jiro." was also one of the girls he saved at the park that was hiding behind her mother's legs, and she was wearing what seemed to be a purple dress shirt with white stripes up to her knees.

"My name is Ariki Kendo, " a man in a normal teal shirt that reveals a little of his muscles meaning he had training or training in martial arts and black pants and he had messy orange hair with blue eyes. "And this is my wife Moshiki Kendo." he gestured to his wife.

"Hey there and this little lily over here is..." as a tall beautiful woman with long silky smooth orange hair tied into a twin ponytail with big blue sapphire round eyes with an hourglass body. She was wearing a teal blue sweater and black leggings.

"Itsuka, Itsuka Kendo!!" shouted a very cheerful orange hair girl with green eyes in an orange dress.

"And am Dr. Stephen Strange or just Dr. Strange for short and I'm a personal doctor to the Yaoyorozu family for a while." a man in a white coat said.

"U-um ni-nice t-t-to m-m-meet y-you a-all, m-my name i-is I-i-izuku Ya-ya-g-gi." the green bean stuttered out.

"Alrighty just lay down and let me check you up."

At that point that they learned, he was quirkless but they didn't treat him differently, Kyotoku himself is quirkless and the majority of Ariki's family side is quirkless and Takashi's Farther was quirkless as well and for that Izuku was grateful to meet people like them.

As the years went by, Izuku sees them as a family that he never has during the time that he was quirkless and he was much closer to them than to his biological family. And of course, he was very humble towards them as they were there when he is bloody and beaten so no matter what type of gifts or how many they gave him his response was always.

' You people are the greatest GIFT I could ever have in my life so I'm grateful for that and thank you for everything.'

And of course, throughout the years the girls also developed feelings for Izuku but that was a feeling that they didn't understand but thanks to their parents they understand what those feelings were and it was love but they are willing to share him with each other. And of course, Izuku was oblivious to it.

But also thanks to Momo he was smart thanks to her making him at the same level of knowledge as her and during one of their study session, they found a forgotten power due to quirks first appeared and it was Chakra but there was a catch to it there were three outcomes to it.

One, if trying to activate it and if the user drains all of his or her Chakra while try to activate it they will die. Two, if the user is successful in activating their Chakra but if the Chakra is nearly low or near zero their body would put in a comatose-like state. And Three, they can have full control of their Chakra from healing, defending, and attacking, and being able to walk on water and walls. But of course, they shut down the idea of him learning Chakra because someone who is a professional at activating to prevent the first two outcomes of it but due to quirks no one is using Chakra for the past 185 years ago.

But thanks to Itsuka and her Father taught Izuku some martial arts but mostly tae kwon do and karate but also Izuku taught himself, some Taijutsu. And thanks to Kyouka that taught Izuku to play some instruments and to sing so that not all of his emotions aren't bottled up.

(Izuku)
What am I to be?
What is my calling?
I gave up giving up
I'm ready to go

The future's left unseen
It all depends on me
Putting on the line
To follow my dreams, yeah

Tried all my life
I tried to find
Something that makes me hold on and never let go

(Kyouka)
Ooooh!

Hero too
I am a hero too
My heart is set
And I won't back down

Hero too
Strength doesn't make a hero
True heroes
Stand up for what they believe
So wait and see
So wait and see

(Izuku)
What do they think of me?
What do they think I'll be?
I could not care less
I don't want to know

Am I doing right?
Am I satisfied?
I want to live my life
Like it's meant to be, yeah

Tried all my life
I tried to find
Something that makes me hold on and never let go

(Kyuoka)
Oooooh!

Hero too
I am a hero too
My heart is set
And I won't back down

Hero too
Strength doesn't make a hero
True heroes
Stand up for what they believe
So wait and see

People will judge for no reason at all
Yeah they might try
To say your dream's dumb
Don't listen

(Izuku)
They may look down on me
And count me out
I'm going my own way
They may look down on me
And count me out
I'm a hero
I've got music

(Both)
Hero too
I am a hero too
My heart is set
And I won't back down

Hero too
Strength doesn't make a hero
True heroes
Stand up for what they believe

(Kyouka)
Yeah I'll be!

Hero too
I am a hero too
My heart is set
And I won't back down

Hero too
Strength doesn't make a hero
True heroes
Stand up for what they believe
So wait and see

I have met so many heroes in my life
Give me strength and courage to survive

Gave me the power to smile every day
Now it's my turn
To be the one
To make you smile

"YEAH, WE'RE GOING TO BE HEROES TOO!!!!!!!" all three of the girls shouted in unison.

"Yeah, I'm going to be a hero too," Izuku said quietly with a soft smile.

*WHOOSH*

As Izuku felt that the wind was rushing upwards as he opens his eyes to see that the buildings around seem like up towards the sky as he looks upwards or downwards to see that he was centimeters away from the ground.

*SPLAT*

'I'm sorry Mo, Kyokyo, Itsu.'

03/23/2020 released

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.1M 61.5K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
167K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
97.4K 3K 76
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
365K 21.8K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...