ruin our friendship . semi ei...

By myhugelove

COMPLETED ♡ semi eita x fem! reader ↳ in which two third year volleyball players insult each other everyd... More

RUIN OUR FRIENDSHIP
do you know what sexual tension is ?
stay back !!
body yada yada yada
ruined hair by shirabu ft. semi
friendly banter
time = distance / speed
nurse's office
my slut
me? like her? please.
just get over it
oh no !
band kid
student athlete epic fails
i'm glad we're kinda sorta friends
it was weird
screw the universe
just a hunch
not friends
then tell her!
easy peasy lemon squeezy
is that what you wanted to hear?
i hate you!
notes

semi semi !!

18.9K 645 1K
By myhugelove

"can't believe we have to practice with the boys today. tch." you mumbled to yourself, "except you, satori."

"as if we wanna practice with tHe GiRLSsSS." the red head spite back.

"everyone line up. we're jumbling up teams!" coach washijō yelled and everyone immediately started running over. a few whispers could be overheard, making the coach sigh. "you idiots! we're mixing you guys up. sheesh."

you were currently practicing at the shared volleyball gym at shiratorizawa. the girls and boys team were running some practice games together. instead having the boys go against the girls, the coaches had the best fucking idea to jumble up the teams.

got the sarcasm yet?

"okay, here we go. team a! come up here when i call you. tendou satori, hashimoto emiko, l/n y/n, semi eita, goshiki tsutomu, and nakamura hana. you're all on team a." he read off the clipboard that he was holding, "well move your asses and go on a damn court!"

"you have got to be shitting me." you scoffed as you were walking to one of the empty courts while coach washijō was calling out other names. "out of everyone here, why him?"

you felt a sudden hand on the top of your head, "come on. you're the one that's gonna bring us down y/n."

of course, you HAD to be on the same team as semi eita. the same boy you've been competing with your whole entire school life. to you both and to many others around you, the two of you were considered frenemies or rivals.

well, rivals in school.

y'all don't really talk outside-

lol n knee wæ.

it first started when stupid semi eita started one-upping you in everything you do. academics, volleyballs, clubs, and many more. to get back at him, you started excelling at things semi was good at, making him extremely annoyed of you.

did you spend your whole entire second year of high school practicing your serves for it to be better than his? yes, yes you did.

and you were glad, because he was definitely irritated by that.

"shut the fuck up. you mess up your serves all the time." you rolled your eyes, "and get off me. you stink."

semi's jaw dropped, "you stink even more. ugly ass. why do you sweat so much?" he held up your arm, "your armpit stinks! do you even use deodorant? ew."

you brought your arm down and slapped him on the shoulder, "of course i do! i sweat more because i actually play more than you."

"y/n-san, semi-san, we're gonna start." the young first year, goshiki, interrupted your bickering, "stop arguing for once."

"he started it!"

"no you did."

"no you."

"you."

"you—"

"if you don't shut up now, i'll bang your heads together." tendou said out of the blue, earning laughs from the other 3, except you and semi.

you were up against another jumbled up team. you were up first to serve for the current rotation. being the bad bitch server that you are, they all know you were about to bag that service ace.

"go back, back. she's a strong server!" one of the boys player, taichi, yelled, urging the other players to move a little bit back.

though you were flattered, you didn't hesitate to bag that service ace anyway. an untouched one.

you smirked, your teeth showing a bit, "ayo...!"

"go off miss girl!" your bestfriend, dorm-mate, also the setter of the girls' team, emiko high-fived you. "do it again!" she complimented you before going back to her position spot.

"tch, that was just lucky." a way too familiar voice insulted you, "i could do that with my eyes closed." semi crossed his arms.

your eyes trailed dangerously on his figure. "...what did you say?"

"i said," he stepped closer to you, tilting his head down and smirked at you, "i could do that. with my eyes closed."

"oh really now eita? well-"

you were about to explode before emiko put two hands on your shoulders, laughing embarrassingly and glaring at you afterwards. "you and semi-san never know how to shut up huh? just go do your next serve. jeez." she rolled her eyes.

you sighed with exasperation, choosing to ignore semi. he started giggling in the background. oh how you wanted to pull him by the hair and sHoW hIm WhO'S bOsS!

"y/n. serve!" emiko whispered over to you, making you widen your eyes.

taichi shouted again, "back again!"

"you don't have to move back you know! she sucks!" a voice from in front of you yelled at the opposite team.

"fuck off semi." you did your usual jump serve but it had a nastier spin than usual. it was because your irritation with semi. nonetheless—

bag that second service ace girl.

"two for two!" you exclaimed.

another ball was rolled to you.

"go for a third!" tendou cheered you on as he was putting his hands behind his head. to be hit by one of your serves on the head— one word: ouch.

the gray head scoffed a bit, "watch her mess this one up." semi elbowed goshiki, who was currently terrified of your serves.

he was right. you didn't mess up but the other team managed to dig it, them scoring off of reon.

you clicked your tongue, "damn it. sorry guys." you bowed to the 5 of them, except semi of course.

the boy walked to your left, eyes focused in front of him, "you totally fucked that up."

"like you can do any better. and for your info eita, i bag more service aces than you." you retorted back, fixing your hair so it's not in the way, "i counted them myself."

"what are you? desperate?" he had his hands on his hips and he turned to look at you, "at least i'm tall." semi bragged which he had the right to since he was 5'10".

"at least i stay on the court for more than twenty seconds. how about you- oh, righttt. a second year replaced you!" you giggled making semi irritated, "ayo shirabu! you replaced semi here, right?"

the setter faced you, "yeah i did. why?"

you giggled again, "just making sure!"

his mouth fell agape in an offended manner, "oh you did not just go there."

"oh yes i did."

you both gave each other deadly stares for a few seconds before saying "hmph!" and turning to the opposite direction.

the game started again after a quick time out and it was their turn to serve which you easily dug, scoring a point for your team.

it was semi's turn to serve so you tried to think of something that would annoy him.

ah!

"tendou!" you whisper-yelled, gaining the attention of the red-head on the side, "do the ... thing!"

"hmm? yes y/n?"

you exhaled a bit, "the... thingy!"

tendou immediately got what you were saying and started doing what you told him to do.

"SEMI-SEMI, MAKE SURE TO GET THAT SERVICE ACE!" tendou flailed his arms to the side in a silly and cute manner.

the server froze and glared at tendou, "shut up i will! and don't call me semi-semi!" he rolled his eyes before proceeding to serve.

and apparently what tendou did worked because eita's ball got caught on the net. you laughed loudly, semi looking at you with full irritation.

"you said you could do that with your eyes closed." you snickered off to the side, "don't get cocky now eita, when you can't even do it with your eyes open."

semi scoffed, rolling his eyes at you. "you shut up. tendou wasn't distracting you."

"but satori was cute."

"still. i simply got unlucky." he rolled his eyes at you again, returning his focus at the game.

the practice ended an hour later and everyone started exiting the gym. you left with emiko of course.

you and her were just conversing at the steps of the gym before you felt a sudden push from behind you, making you take a big step so you wouldn't fall from the stairs.

"what the fuck?" you turned around and saw good old semi eita smiling at you smugly, "are you mental?" you furrowed your eyebrows.

the boy simply smirked, "maybe-"

you interrupted him by pulling his shirt collar close to your face, obviously he wasn't phased by this at all. he lowered his head and smirked again. you stared at him, one eyebrow raised.

"goshiki! a ball." he asked his kouhai.

goshiki got a ball from the container nearby and threw it to semi, "here you go, semi-san."

"thanks. y/n?"

you turned around and faced him, "huh?"

"think fast." semi smirked before throwing you the volleyball, hitting you square in the face.

"BITCH-" your mouth widened, "semi!" you picked up the ball that rolled off to the side and threw it to him. the ball hit him in the chest, but he didn't seem to mind, "take that bitch."

the boy glared at you and you glared back.

"jeez, the sexual tension between you two is innnntense." emiko spoke from the side, "come on y/n~" she pulled you making you widen your eyes.

"it's not over eita."

"when will it ever be over?" semi said smugly, "see ya y/n."

you two walked to the dorms, emiko grinning at you. "you're telling me that hot guy is your enemy and you HAVE never caught feelings for him?"

"oh shut up."

NEW CHARACTER !

EMIKO HASHIMOTO
SHIRATORIZAWA ACADEMY
THIRD (3) YEAR
VOLLEYBALL TEAM
GIRLS'
• SETTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.4K 14
(𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃) [𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓] "𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞...
214K 10.1K 24
COMPLETED ♡ tsukishima kei x fem! reader ↳ in which y/n and tsukishima were too immature and naïve to leave. © myhugelove ACHIEVEMENTS #1 animewo...
74K 1.6K 37
☆ in which a weird girl manages to become best friends with two well-reserved volleyball boys over the well-known app discord ☆fem!she/they reader !i...
654K 30.6K 35
❝ damn can you spike my ass like how you spike that volleyball? ❞ [l/n] [f/n] is a male who recently came in contact with his school's volleyball tea...