(Fanfiction Of Httyd) College...

By Day8Dreamer

• Ally Hofferson. She had an amazing life in 2nd semester of college and ready to go onto her 3rd, then to th... More

Chapter 1: An amazing life to a Tragedy
Chapter 2: New college
Chapter 3: New University and New roommate
Chapter 4: Meeting New People
Chapter 5: Drunk habits
Chapter 6: Waking up in someone else's bed
Chapter 7: Good Girl and 'SMALL GATHERINGS'
Chapter 8: College Party
Chapter 9: Drunk Delights for Hiccup
Chapter 10: What. Happened?
Chapter 11: The Talk
Chapter 12: I'm just Heartbroken
Chapter 13: Just take it easy
Chapter 14: Joy Ride, Forgiveness and Starting Over
Chapter 15: The differences between us
Chapter 16: Sharing, Understanding and Finish something you started part 1
Chapter 16: Sharing, Understanding, and Finish something you started part 2
Chapter 17: Nervousness and Feelings
Chapter 18: can't hold back, small kisses and not ready
Chapter 19: Can you trust me?
Chapter 20: Mine
Chapter 21: Do you like or love him?
Chapter 22: Decision and Talk back
Chapter 23: Happiness turning into tears
Chapter 24: The Unexpected
Chapter 25: This isn't right
Chapter 26: I love you
Chapter 27: Spring break Part 1
Chapter 27: Spring break Part 2
Chapter 28: Poetry
Chapter 29: Goodbyes
Chapter 30: The last person I would talk to
Chapter 31: Explaining and Fighting
Chapter 32: Math Genius
Chapter 33: You need to know my past
Happy New Year!
Chapter 34: I'm not that type of person
Chapter 35: Midnight Stroll
Chapter 36: E.R.
Chapter 37: Explaining
Chapter 38: Relief
Chapter 39: Birthday and the Truth
Chapter 40: Coming back
Chapter 41: Rest
Chapter 42: Fights and Smartass
Chapter 43: stubborn
Chapter 44: Dresses and Dances
Chapter 45: Stunning out of them all
Chapter 46: Wanted...-Needing to know.
Chapter 47: Frat Boys and The Game Explanation
Chapter 48: I'm the target!?
Chapter 49: A Friend as a Brother.
Chapter 51: Lady and the Tramp and Promises
Chapter 52: Unknown Caller I.D.
Chapter 53: Let the Game begin
Chapter 54: Fights
Chapter 55: 1 minute sober, the next not
Chapter 56: The Betrayal Boyfriend
Chapter 57: Fun afternoon to curiosity
Chapter 58: What if's
Chapter 59: 4 protectors? Like 1D?
Chapter 60: Forever? Forever
Chapter 61: Saturday Part 1
Chapter 61: Saturday Part 2
Chapter 61: Saturday Part 3
Chapter 62: Another day
Chapter 63: Paranoid
Chapter 64: Trouble Part 1
Chapter 64: Trouble Part 2
Chapter 64: Trouble Part 3
Chapter 65: Escaping Death and Alive
Chapter 66: Graduation and Goodbyes.
Chapter 67: Safe Haven
Epilogue
A/N
Announcement
Rewrite

Chapter 50: Drew

2.3K 70 13
By Day8Dreamer

Astrid

I sat in class on day and I felt eyes on me. I furrowed my eyebrows and I looked up from my paper as everyone studies for a test.

I looked around and no one was looking at me. I shrugged it off and I hear a whisper.

I looked around and I see Drew. I only talked to him once. But that was for a project a while ago.

He nudged someone and they seem to be passing a note down to me.

I got the note and opens it and reads it,

'Meet me after class. I know you know about the Frat boys. But im not one of the ones playing the Game. Don't worry.

~Drew'

I swallowed and looked at him and nods yes. He smiled and winked at me and looks down at his paper.

I swallowed and had a nervous feeling about this. I looked at my paper amd studies.

--- ---

Sweat drizzled down my head as I waited outside for Drew. I get completely nervous.

'What if he's lying? What if he is playing the game!? Lair! Fake! I wanna die now.' I thought.

As my thoughts rambled through my head, someone tapped my shoulder, "Ally?" A familiar male voice said to me.

Drew...

I slowly turn to him, shuttering scared a little.

He cocked up an eyebrow, "Are you okay?" He asked.

I nod, "S-sure." Damn. I stuttered.

He shakes his head smiling, "Ally, I know your scared. But don't worry, I'm helping." He kindly replied,"I know about the Games. Kyle, Darien, Pierce, Ryan and Simon are after you so they can get laid. But I know that will be just taking advantage of you. Cause first, they'll be sweet and innocent to you. Once they earn your trust, they get to you. And...bad things happen..." He trailed off at the last word.

I rose an eyebrow when I saw his wrist. The tattoo. I gripped his wrist soft abd I point to the tattoo, "it means, 'I won't speak.' Right?" I asked.

He nods and I let go of his wrist.

He looks around and said, "Free period. Let's go to the courtyard and talk. M'kay?" He asked. I nod and we walk.

--- ---

"Why-...why do you guys have a tattoo meaning I won't speak?" I questioned, sitting on the picnic table seat on the courtyard of our college.

He sits across, "Well... Do you know the phrase, 'What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas.' ?"

I nod.

"Well, it's like that. What we speak in the house, stays in that house. But that didn't happen. A few years back, one of our buddy's released one of our secrets of the Game. Well, he got kicked out and stats in the dorms. He ruined it and now people are more cautious now and we do promise what we speak in the house, stays in the house." He exclaimed.

"Who was the boy?" I asked.

"Hm?" He put his attention to me.

"She boy you kicked out?" I wondered.

"Oh. Scott Jorgenson." He said. "Total perve. But I guess most guys are like that." He chuckled at the end.

I nodded and I play with my fingers, "I wish I just wasn't dragged into the Game. I don't want to be used so so guy can get laid and treat me like i'm nothing. I also feel bad for the other girls that had that happen to." I said quiet but not quiet enough for him not to hear.

He sighs and ran his hand through his red-ish, brown hair that's spiked up in the frount, "I know but Hayden askef me and a few other guys to help. We are trying to talk them out if the Game but it's not working." He sighed. I nod, "You can't stop what's been started." I looked at him.

He pulled his eyes onto mine and crossed his arms up onto the table and said, "You can stop it but all depends what they are capable on."

"Capable on what?" A voice said.

Me and Drew snapped out heads to the person and stood up to them.

"Kyle, what do you want?" Asked by Drew who grabs his bag and stood in frount if me.

I shuttered at the name and got scared.

Kyle chuckled, "Well well, you have Mrs. Ally behind you. But answer my damn question. Who's capable on what?" He growled a little.

Then, something clicked into my mind and I stood on my tippy toes and rested my chin on Dress shoulder and spoke, "In the book, Confessions of a Murder Suspect. How if Tandy was capable on if she was the murder of her parents in the beginning of it but soon discovered she wasn't and found out who kinda was behind it. But the detective, Sergent Caputo kept thinking she was but once her little brother, Hugo, found out their neighbor in the building where they live discovered how he was behind it." I said all in one breath fast.

"Huh?"

"What?"

Kyle and Drew said misunderstanding of what I said in unison.

I elbowed Drew in the side and gave him a look to make him know what to say.

"Oh uh yeah, on some book we read and was talking about it." Drew replied to Kyle.

Kyle shakes his head, "Bookworms. I think no one has time for reading."

"Hey! I'd rather read than drink, get laid o-o-or anything else in the world!" I said offensively and crossed my arms and mummbled a few curse words.

He smirked, "Well, did the bookworm now speak? Shocker. I thought you would only speak at the dance but nevermind. And it's nice hearing you talk... The classes I have you with, you don't speak one word. And getting laid... That's something not everyone does sweetie. " He grinned.

I clenched my jaw tight and growls, "Oh suuuure." I replied in disbelief.

He cocked up an eyebrow, "Is that a challenge?"

"Hell, I think I would win out of every gu-" I replied but didn't finish when a hand went over my mouth.

"Well now, look at the time. Me and Ally should go." Drew said and pulled me away.

I groan and licked his hand but he didn't let go. He released me when we reach the parking lot.

He wipes his hand on his jeans, "Did you lick my hand?" He asked disgusted.

I smiled crooked but innocently, "Nope."

He cocked up and eyebrow but I then replied, "Maybe."

"Ew." He said. "What the hell was that towards Kyle back there? He gets use to the fact that girls can get challengy or hard-to-get. Now, number 1. Never do what you just did back there to any of the guys playing the Game. Got it?" He asked.

I sigh and nods, "Got it. But you were in for it when you didn't say anything when he asked, "Who's capable on what?" So, your welcome." I said with a cheeky smile.

He rolled his eyes smiling, "Yeah yeah. Number 2, never play hard-to-get. I heard what you did at the dance. That's something you definitely don't want to do. Okay?"

I nod, "Okay. But him and Darien kept me hostage near the drinks. The least I could of done was scream out Help. And hear he comes! Hayden Haddock to my rescue from the perves." I said sarcasticly but it's true. I should of done that.

He chuckles and I asked, "Why are you telling me these things now?"

"Oh, just pointing out the mistakes you did that you shouldn't do." He gave me a innocent smile. I pout, "Sorry. Geez." I mumbled.

He smiled, "I like you already. Not the why going through your head. But your cool. And don't worry, when they run out time when the Game ends, it's over till the next season of the Game." He said.

I smiled and nods, "Thanks. And when does it end?" I asked curious.

"Not till the end of May. That won't be long. Time here flew by fast. Once it hits summer, One more year and that will be it. We're out of here and on our own." He replied and I chuckled and nod, "Yeah. Ever since I came here in the beginning in December, it's been short timing. It's been an adventure here but I didn't go to my dream college." I was a little disappointed.

I looked at the time and said, "We should head back. Class starts in 20 minutes." He nods and walks.

As we walk he asked, "Wait, came here in December? So that means you were one of the new arrivals... You were from Saint Rivers Field College." He was a little surprised.

I nod, "Correct. I'm assuming the professor told you guys everything what happened there, huh?"

He nods and sigh, "Yeah. I'm sorry what happened there. I know it's an amazing place there but... I know who burnt the place down."

"Marcus. Some guys named Marcus? I know. He's my ex's dealer. I heard he burnt the place." I said with low anger in my voice.

"He was part of it." He replied to my statement.

I furrowed my eyebrows together, "What do you mean?"

He showed me his tattoo on his wrist, 'I won't speak.'

He walked off as we entered the building and disappearing into the crowds of people.

"I won't speak. Got it." I mummered.

Wait, so if Marcus was part of it, who acually did it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 2K 50
Her parents died when she was thirteen and she had no idea what to do with herself. Having to flip her life over, she moved to a different city, star...
85.6K 3.1K 42
Emma Carpenter is a classic example of a nerd. She does her homework, gets straight A's, reads all the time, and never gets in trouble. Then one day...
216K 4.7K 31
Astrid Hofferson's father is abusive. After a while, her mother gets strong enough to leave him and takes Astrid with her. Months past and her mom be...
77.2K 1.4K 55
Modern Hiccstrid love story! Regular updates!!! Requests are welcome x Hope you enjoy :)