Checks & Championships

Por marlananicole

Best friends. Tag team gold. Relationships. What could go wrong? Mais

1.
2.
3.
4
5
6
7
8
9
10.
11
12. Evolution.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17
18.
19.
20
21
23
24.
25
26.
27.
28
29
30.
31.
32
33
34
35

22.

498 12 0
Por marlananicole

//Present Day//

Marlana's P.O.V

"We're back baby!" I announce into the mic, standing next to Rachelle in the middle of OUR ring. The crowd roars and I smile at my best friend. "That's right. I am back and better than ever so let's bring out those temporary tag team title holders." Rachelle says and out come of course, Lana and Lacey come out and I groan into the mic. 

"Are you serious? No wonder ratings have been down! These are who the champions are?" Rachelle says and I laugh with her. "Right? Like you have GOT to be kidding me!" I yell in the mic as they reach the ring. 

"We have been killing it, thank you very much." Lana says and I roll my eyes. "Besides, We know Rachelle had a reason to be gone, but what about you?" Lana ask me and I pinch the bridge of my nose. 

"Have you two even defended the titles since we've left?" I ask and Lana and Lacey look at each other. "See! That is what I'm talking about! We were DEFENDING champions! Week after week we put those titles on the line and gave opportunities to people who most likely wouldn't have got. You two are just paper champions. We were gone and so they just needed to hand it to someone. So, good job I guess, but it's time for the real champions to get what they never lost." I say and Rachelle and I start throwing punches at Lana and Lacey but they take the cowards way out and leave mid-fight.

"This isn't over!" Rachelle yells and I I wrap my arm around her shoulder and pull her to me. 

Exactly wheat Rachelle said. This is far from over. 

Roman's P.O.V

I watch backstage as Rachelle and Marlana kill it once again on the mic in the middle of the ring. I could tell that Marlana was happy to be side by side with Rachelle again and doing what she loved by her best friend's side. 

My phone starts to ring, and it's Galina. I scrunch my eyebrows together because I didn't think I had any plans to pick up the kids this weekend, so I go ahead and decline it. 

"Baby, how did we do?" Marlana asks and walks up to me, giving me a hug. "You two killed it, as always. It's good seeing you two together again." I say and my phone buzzes in my pocket but I decided to look at it and the text that I saw, couldn't have been true. 

"Roman? Did you hear me?" Marlana asks and I look up at her and nod. "Yeah babe, give me one second, I need to take this." I tell her and she looks up at me with curious eyes as I step away to call Galina. 

"Did you need me to pick up the kids? I didn't think we had anything planned this weekend." I tell Galina when she asks. 

"No, Roman. I need to talk to you." She says and her voice honestly had me worried. 

"Is it the girls? Did something happen?" I ask her and she's quiet for a moment before she answers again. 

"Roman, I'm pregnant and you are the last person I slept with." She tells me and I forgot I had put the phone on speaker so when I turn and look at the door, Marlana stood there with tears in her eyes.

Marlana's P.O.V

No. There's no way he would do that to me. Not after years and years of building this up. "Marlana wait!" Roman yells, running to catch up with me and grabs my arm. 

I yank my arm away from him and slap him across the face. "Fuck you. You told me you wouldn't do the same thing and yet you did. Lana and Lacey were right this whole fucking time." I yell at him and he still tries to stop me. 

"Marlana, listen to me please." He begs and I just rip free from his grasp and run all the way to my car and driving as fast as I could to get out of there. 

I call Rachelle and she knew something was wrong as soon as she answered because I never call her. "What happened?" She asked and I wipe my tears and park the car. 

"I need to stay with you, please. I'm at my house right now grabbing clothes." I tell her.

"Okay, I'm on my way to the apartment right now." She tells me and I hang up the phone, but here the front door open and shut. 

Roman runs up the stairs and grabs my wrist. "Marlana you have to listen to me, please." He says and his eyes were bloodshot. Good he should be crying. "Marlana, I have no idea what she is talking about. I swear to god, I would never intentionally hurt you like this." He says and I can't take any more of the lies. 

"I hope it was fucking worth it, Roman. You no longer have to deal with the stress of breaking up a family. You can go repair it." I say and pick up my bag and he again tries to stop me. 

"God dammit Marlana! I am trying to tell you the truth!" He yells at me and I run down the stairs. 

"If you really do love me, then you will leave me alone until I am ready to talk to you." I tell him and the look on his face was so heart breaking. I took that as my chance to leave and so I did and didn't stop until I reached Rachelle's place.

Roman's P.O.V

It had been a week since Marlana had walked out of our house, slamming the door and breaking my heart. 

Galina hadn't spoken to me since that night which prompted me to show up at her house today. "Roman? What are you doing here?" She asks me as I walk in the door. "Daddy!" My girls yell as they run up to me and I bend down and give them each a hug. 

"Hey girls, give your mom and me a second for grown up talk okay?" I ask them and they nod and run off to their rooms. I turn back to Galina and I was pissed because she was smiling. 

"Can you believe they will have another sibling?" She asks and I stare directly at her. "What?"

"Where is the proof?" I ask her and she laughs and shakes her head. "What the fuck is so god damn funny?" I ask her and cross my arms.

"You actually believed me?" She asks and throws her head back in laughter. "I just wanted to see if Marlana heard it. Was she heart broken? Maybe she should have taken my death threat a little more seriously." She said and I was so pissed, I was beginning to see red. 

"Who fakes a pregnancy?! That is so fucked up Galina, even for you." I say and storm out of her house and she catches up with me, trying to kiss me. I shove her away and she falls to her ass. "I'll pick up my kids next week." I tell her and get in my car and drive off. 

Marlana's P.O.V

"I'm not saying that I don't believe you, Mar, but I don't see Roman doing something like that to you." Rachelle tells me and I don't think I could cry anymore. I had blocked him on everything, but I knew I would see him tonight for smackdown. 

"I heard her say it, and his reaction when he saw me, just proved my gut instinct." I tell her and Austin walked in on the phone with someone and he looked over at me and Rachelle. "Um, no she isn't here." He says and that's when I knew that it was Roman. 

"Yeah, but this is the same woman who sent you death threats." Rachelle tells me and I didn't know what to think at this point. "Come on, let's get ready to head to the performance center." Rachelle says and I follow her into the bedroom to get ready. 

Roman hadn't shown up yet, and it may have only been a week, but it felt like an eternity. Roman and I had been close since the very moment he met. Maybe I did at least need to hear him out. 

I was in the locker room, and had just got done putting my gear on when I heard a knock on my door. The atmosphere in the room told me who it was, before I even turned around. "Can I talk to you?" Roman's voice booms through the room. "Please?" He asked again once I still hadn't turned around. 

"Can it wait until after the show please? I really need to be focused." I tell him and I hear him sigh and enter the room. "Roman." I say when I feel his body heat from behind me. 

"Will you meet me at the house after smackdown? I just need you to hear me out." He says and I turn around and face him finally and it felt like the wind had been knocked out of me. "Yes. I will meet you." I tell him and move past him and into Rachelle's locker room. 

"I'm going to hear Roman out tonight after smackdown." I tell Rachelle as I enter and she nods and walks over to me and puts her hands on my shoulders. "Okay, now breathe because we're up next." She tells me and we make our way to the gorilla. 

I sat in my car for what felt like forever before I entered my house. The house I hadn't been in for a week and I walk up to the door, knocking on it, and Roman opens it. "You don't have to knock. This is your home too." He says and I just walk past him and into the living room. 

I sit down on the couch and he sits down next to me. My heart was beating so fast because this could be the last interaction with him. "To start off, you look beautiful, and I miss you." He says and I don't look him in the eye just yet but I do let him grab my hand. 

"Galina was lying. I went and confronted her and she has no proof of anything, and I haven't been with anyone besides you in a long, long time. You know that, and you know how bad she lies. She even told me that this is what Marlana gets for not taking my death threat seriously. She is psychotic, you know this. Baby, I would never do this to you. I have been a living hell this week without you." He says and I turn to face him and I lose it when I see the tears fall from his eyes. 

"I swear to you, I am telling you the truth. I put that on my girls, and you know how much I love my girls." He says and chokes on his words. "You know you can trust me. I have never given you a reason not to." He says and I take his face in my hands and wipe his tears. "I love you, Marlana. You are the only one with my heart." He says and I press my lips to his sweetly and pull away. 

"I believe you, Roman." I say and he lays his head on my shoulder and sighs in relief. "I love you, Roman. Always." I tell him and I grab his hand and lead him upstairs. 

"I don't want her to get in between us again." He says as he sits down on the bed. I stood in front of him and brought my face to his and kiss him. I straddle myself over him and he kisses me hungrily and passionately. 

I had went one week without him, and I missed him so much. I pull away to lift my shirt over my head and then brought my head down to his, kissing him once more. I stand up and drop my pants and lay down on the bed. He pulls his shirt over his head and drops his jeans before crawling his way up to me. 

He starts planting kisses down my neck and my body naturally reacted to him. "You're mine." He tells me as his hand travels down to my panties, and he starts rubbing circles around my clit. "Tell me who you belong to." He groans in my ear, and plunges 2 fingers inside of me. 

"You. I belong to you Roman." I say and he bends down, and takes one of my nipples into his mouth, while his fingers still went in and out of me. "Roman, please, I need you." I beg and he withdraws his fingers, and pulls my panties down. He stands up to drop his underwear before hovering over me again. 

"Don't worry baby girl, I'll take good care of you." He says and scoots me down and runs a hand through his hair before dragging his cock up and down my folds. He slowly enters me and reaches up to slide his right hand into mine, while the other hand grabbed onto my hip. 

He slowly starts to thrust once I've adjusted to him and he bends down to kiss me again. "I love you." He mumbles against my lips and my heart flutters in my chest. I take my hands and tug at his long hair.

"I love you." I tell him as he starts to pick up the pace, and I take his right hand and place it around my throat and he squeezes. "Fuck, Marlana." He groans and I lock my legs around his waist as he slows back down. 

"No one, will ever make you feel the way that I do, will they?" He asks as he looks down at me and I shake my head. "No one." He repeats and I stop him mid-thrust and flip us over so that I was on top.

He reaches up and and grabs my boobs in his hands and I start to bounce up and down. "Fuck, I missed you." I moan as I increase my speed at which I bounced up and down on him. 

He flips us over again but turns me over to where I'm on my hands and knees. He takes his hand and rubs my clit a little bit before sliding back inside me. I arch my back and he grabs a fistful of my hair, reaching around and grabbing my throat as well and he starts to thrust faster. 

"Are you going to cum for me?" He asks and he let's go of my throat and I fall face down to the mattress. He brings down his hand to slap my ass. "I didn't hear you baby." He says and slaps my ass again. 

"Yes Roman, I'm so close." I say and he grabs my hips and his thrusts get sloppier and slower until I feel him fill me up and that sends me over the edge. 

He pulls out and lays down next to me, and I remained where I was and scooted over to lay my head on his chest. "Gotta love make up sex." I say and Roman laughs and presses a kiss to my forehead. 

"I'm really sorry I wouldn't hear you out, I was just over come with emotions." I tell him and he just kept scratching my back up and down. "I totally understand why." He says and I lift my head up to look at him. 

His dark brown eyes look into mine and I press my lips to his. His dark beard scratches at my skin and tickles me. I pull away and he caresses my face, and doesn't stop staring at me. "What is it?" I ask him and he doesn't say anything for a moment. "I just love you so much." He says and I smile at him. 

I needed to tell him something sweet since I had been the reason for all of this stress. "Roman, I never want to be without you ever again. I don't see my future without you in it. You're my best friend and soul mate. I don't want to do life with anyone else." 

He pulls me back on top of him and kisses me so much passion, that I didn't know if I could be kissed harder than this. He pulls away and bring me down into a hug, I'm caught by surprise when I feel him slip himself back inside me. 

I sit up and lean back and rock back and forth until he cums inside me once again. "So, what you're saying is, you'll marry me?" He asks and tucks my hair behind my ears, and I nod at him. 

"Good to know." He says and I laugh and bend down to kiss him. I stand up and pull my shorts on and throw on his t-shirt and he watches me the whole time. "Come on, I'm starving." I tell him and he licks his lips and stands up and pulls a pair of basketball shorts on. 

He walks over to me and pulls out his phone, snapping a photo of us. His lips pressed against my cheek as I looked down and smiled. 

He posts it to IG with the caption "My one & only, forever." 

He was my one and only forever, and I understood that now more than ever.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

160K 3.3K 35
{COMPLETED} there's A LOT of fluff in this story, you're warned!! Celeste Calaway is the daughter of The Undertaker, also known as Mark Calaway and h...
152K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
30.7K 973 14
A Ranger of North. Sonja daughter of Arathorn. Better knowns as Shadow. Aragorn's little sister and partner. What happens when she meets the gentle s...
195K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...