Expectations (Lauren/You)

By BxbyPxincess

(Lauren x You) Your parents send you to stay on the tour bus with your sister, Camila. They want you to be mo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Photoshoot Pics P1
Photoshoot Pics P2
19
20
21
22
23
24**
25
26*
26
Authors note

24

1.4K 25 2
By BxbyPxincess

This is the real 24

Today is the day. I am finally going to stop being a chicken and ask Lauren out on a date. To say I am nervous is an understatement. I already know what we should do, so it is just asking her now. The girls keep telling me she is going to say yes and that it is going to be amazing. I am planning to take her to this camping place. I am booking a day in a cabin and there is a waterfall with a lake that you can swim in. I sit on the couch shake softly. The girls are trying to calm me down, but I am very shaky. I hear a door open making me look up to see Lauren. I gulp getting up slowly look up at her. She looks up at me with a concerned look.

“Um... I-I h-have to a-ask you s-something.” I stutter making me more nervous. I take a deep breath trying to calm my nerves. She smiles softly making me calm a bit. I put my hands in my back pockets.

“What is it?” She says with hope making me do a side smile.

“W-would you l-like to g-go on a-a d-date w-with m-me?” I stutter... again. I look into her eyes seeing she looking into my eyes with love. No, that cannot be right. I quickly get out of my daze waiting for her answer.

“Of course!” She exclaims making me shocked. She gives me a hug making me smile slightly.

“Really?” I question. She nods kissing my nose making me crunch it up. She giggles. I smile at how cute she is.

“I KNEW IT! Camila pays up!” Dinah yelling jumping up. I look at them concerned.

“You two bet on us?” Lauren asked amused.

“They bet on Y/n to see if she would chicken out on asking you” Normani replies making me hide my face in Lauren neck blushing.

“Awe, Y/n is blushing! She has never down that!” Camila says excitedly making me hide more in Lauren. All the girls laugh at my shyness. I flip them off making them laugh more.

“Where are we going for the date?” Lauren asking making me pull away.

“It’s a surprise but I want you to wear something nice but comfortable.” I answer making her nod and peck my lips.

I think I could get used to that.

“Looks like we got to go to the mall for dresses!” Ally says dragging the girls out making me quickly start walking to the store. I still need to set up a little outside by the place. I quickly run to the store. I get about 2 dozen roses to decorate and to give to Lauren. I have 2 hours to prepare everything. I quickly go to the cabin it not being too far. I start to cook the enchiladas. Once they are in the oven, I start to make the Nutella strawberries. Soon putting them in the freezer. I check the time to see I must pick Lauren up in 30. I quickly run to the room getting in outfit. I put on cologne and brush my teeth one more time.

I put the oven on low so that the enchiladas do not burn and take the strawberries out the freezer. I grab my phone, wallet, and a dozen roses quickly running back to the bus. I stop at the door calming my nerves. I knock softly making me bounce on my feet a bit. The door opens slowly letting me see Dinah and Normani.

“Calm down Y/n, this is Lauren.” Normani chuckles making me groan.

“I feel like I am going to shit my pants!” I say making them laugh. I hear footsteps making me look where they are coming from. Everything stops when I see Lauren. Fuck she is fucking beautiful. That dress makes her crystal green eyes pop. I look her up and down.

I hear someone clear their throat making me look up at Lauren face.

“You oka-”

“Fuck, wow, your gorgeous.” I say coming out of my daze. She smiles at my nervousness. I walk to her kissing her lips.

“Here the keys. Have her back by 12am!” Dinah says making me nod quickly. I grab the keys putting them in my pocket.

“Oh, these are for you baby” I hand the roses to Lauren making her smile widen. I kiss her cheek smiling.

“Thank you!” She says grabbing them and putting them a in a vase. I grab the keys from Dinah leading Lauren to the car.

“12AM!” Normani yells making me chuckle.

“OKAY!” I yell back open the car door for Lauren.

“Such a gentlewomen” She says smiling. I smile getting into the driver side. I start to the car heading to the cabin holding hands with Lauren.

*Skip the car ride*

I quickly get out running to her side opening the door for her. I put my arm around her waist. I walk her to the area I setup. She freezes when she sees it making me feel like I did not do good.

“You don’t like it. I am so stupid. We can just go to the movies if you don’t lik-”

“It is incredible!” She cuts me off. I smile slightly kissing her forehead.

“You can sit out here real fast. I have to get the food and drinks.” I say running back in the cabin quickly. I grab the food and two glasses of wine. I get back out there to see Lauren sitting on the blankets looking around. I sit next her handing her the food.

“I made it myself. I do not know if you will like it or not” I say making her giggle.

“I bet it will be amazing mi amor.” She says kissing my cheek. I see her take a bite instantly making her eyes go wide. When she is done chewing, she looks at me.

“That is fucking amazing!” She yells making me laugh.

“I did not know you could cook!”

“You do not know a lot about me than” I reply with making her giggle.

Once we finish eating, I look at her to see her have a stuffed expression. I grab a strawberry putting it to her lips.

“I am stuff Y/n. I do not need that.” She says making me chuckle. I sit the strawberry leaving a lot left. I put it back to her lips.

“P’ease” I pout using my baby voice. She nods taking a small bit. She takes another one at how good it is making me chuckle.

“You know you are so adorable mamas” I say making her giggle. I kiss her lips loving the way they feel on mine. I pull away looking into her eyes.

“This is the best first date ever!” She says exciting. I smile cuddling into her side. I look up at her looking into her beautiful eyes.

“Will you be my girlfriend Lauren Michelle Jauregui?” I look at my hands fidgeting with them. She pulls my chin up to look up at her.

“I would love to Y/n Y/m/n Cabello” She pulls me into a kiss making me the happiest person.

Sorry if there is typing mistakes. I am planning on doing smut next chapter. Should I?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 5.1K 56
After getting signed to Syco Records it is decided that you need to get your name out there a little more to promote your upcoming album. You end up...
158K 6.6K 34
I went to summer camp thinking it would be fun. Thinking it would be filled with memories and joy. It was, just... in a different way.
428K 5.2K 53
Title saying it all. I do write smut (some gonna be G!P) The order of the imagines: •Lauren •Normani •Camila •Ally •Dinah GirlxGirl Copyright:...
60.2K 1.8K 12
you're an 5 year old who just started school this is about your life growing up and maybe falling in love (Dinah and Normani are your parents) (A lot...