Taylum and His Innocence [BL]...

By VanessaNicoleLala

Taylum Rayleigh born into an elite family had autism all his life and because he had special needs he was tre... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Afterword

Before Note

532 4 0
By VanessaNicoleLala

Thank you for taking the time to check my story out.

The following story "Taylum and His Innocence [BL]" is my original fiction Vanessa Nicole - Writes/MyLadyQueen.

You can find me on Facebook and Instagram where all my fictions are listed.

No part of this book may be reproduced, translated, scanned or distributed in any printed or electronic form.

Please do not participate in violating my rights, read only authorized editions provided by me.

With that being said, I hope that you enjoy the tale I am about to tell you ^ω^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 5.5K 30
In a world where wealth and beauty command attention, Sarawat stands apart-a stunning enigma shrouded in loneliness. Gifted with intelligence, charis...
14.8K 867 25
Ayan's dream has always been to be a songwriter and singer, but he was forced to take over as the CEO of his mother's record company when she passed...
14K 24 7
After a recurrence of childhood cancer leads to a life altering surgery, Jesse finds solace in his best friends as they guide him on the path to reco...
8.9K 431 12
# 2nd Place Scarlet Awards Nico & Nox ------------------------------ Nico was orphaned at a young age and raised by a few people who showed more kind...