ANOTHER GREAT LOVE STORY ~ S...

By just-Reiding

He is a Genius working for the BAU In the FBI. She is a part-time graduate student and a part-time Baker. The... More

Welcome
911 what's your emergency.
Homemade cookies
Elevator Ride
Hi, what can I get you?
hey Jakie,
Running into him
Phone Call
Nerves
lunch date
making plans
Jakie's place
Table for Two
First Kiss
Invite
Going Out
Drinks
Cab or something
Day off
Lunch Date pt.2
Girlfriend
Open window
pie
Unexpected visit
Mansion
Dinner with the team
News
Pretty Boy
Books and coffee
Strange man
Work call
Confidential
Jello
Rest
Goodnight
moving
Secrets and Lies
'the team'
Losing friends
Open doors
Bed and Lamp
Jackson Everet
Past cases
Brothers
Bullets
Operating Room
Hospital
Waiting
Finally back
Epilogue
Thank you for 4.5k views!!

prepping for a date

1.6K 35 5
By just-Reiding

I headed home around 6:45 to get ready for my date with Spencer. As I was walking to my car that was parked across the street I felt like someone was watching me. I slowly looked around when I got to my car but saw nobody. I shrugged the feeling off and entered. I got to my apartment with plenty of time to get ready. I headed into the shower and scrubbed myself clean. I got out and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked into the freezing bedroom and looked at the dress I picked out in the morning. I sighed and put it back into the closet. I didn't like the dress and I don't know why I thought I would wear it maybe I chose it because I was half asleep. 

I picked out a different outfit, threw it on, and headed to the mirror to look at it. I examined my pair of black slacks paired with a black button-up that had small pink and grey flowers on it. After contented with my outfit I went into the bathroom to start on my makeup. I decided to do my eyebrows, put on some light eyeshadow, and put on some lip gloss. I walked out of my bathroom and looked at the time. "Perfect," I whispered to myself when I saw it was 7:50. I went to my dresser to put on some perfume and jewelry before heading over to put on my black pumps. As I finished putting them on I heard my phone ring. I scurried to my room where my phone was. 

"Hello," I answered. "Hey River, I'm right outside." spencer said on the other side of the phone. "Okay, I'm on my way," I said then hung up. I grabbed the same crossbody bag I had for our last date then went and stood in front of the mirror. After fixing my hair a couple of times I walked out of my apartment. I walk outside and start searching around for spencer. I noticed a Volvo sitting out in front and immediately know that's his car. When I get into the passenger side of the car I said "nice car." with a smile on my face because the car was old but very much his style. I was happy that I'm with him again. "Thanks." he chuckled then I laughed. 

I leaned across to him and pull him into a hug which I notice caught him off guard but he wrapped his arms around me and placed them on my back. Before I pulled away I took a deep breath in. As I pulled away I realized he smelled like cinnamon and coffee which reminded me of the bakery which I love. We looked into each other's eyes for a couple of seconds before he broke the silence. "Shall we?" he asked. "We shall," I answered. 'why do I always have to be SO awkward? who says 'we shall'? god, river your so dumb when it comes to boys' I told myself in my head and we were on our way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 13.2K 33
─ ✩ ❝ 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦 𝘲𝘢π˜ͺ𝘦𝘡𝘭𝘺 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘴𝘒𝘧𝘦𝘡𝘺 π˜ͺ𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘴𝘩, π˜ͺ 𝘴𝘩𝘒𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘡𝘦𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘒𝘳π˜₯ π˜ͺ𝘯𝘡𝘰 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘒𝘀𝘩 𝘰𝘧...
259K 3.8K 50
Madeline Roberts, top SSA with the BAU, director of the FBI. On her journey to becoming Director she realizes she has feelings for her co-worker of...
436K 12.7K 48
in which a psychologist, who actually can figure out roman numerals, experiences 3 things along the way: a new, maybe not so new job a new, maybe n...
211K 5K 54
When the BAU is called in to consult on the case of a war criminal, Bianca Brown enters the life of Dr. Spencer Reid. With a soft spot in her heart f...