𝘈𝘴𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘦 π˜—π˜°π˜΅π˜΅π˜¦π˜³...

By luna_pearl_moon

"Holy Hades, what is that", Thalia yelled. "Is it, oh my gods, it is", Annie squealed screaming. Da... More

Cast & Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 3

15.9K 402 591
By luna_pearl_moon

     When I finally finished throwing up and making dramatic noises. I looked up at Hagrid, he looked amused. 

     "You're not the one who has thrown up", he said. 

     "Next time, give me a warning", I said. 

     "It happens to everyone but you have been the most dramatic", he laughed. 

     "I'm not dramatic", I pouted sticking my bottom lip out and crossing my arms. 

     I looked around and saw people with pointy hats and loose-fitting robes. I saw a cobblestone alley filled with old-fashioned shops and witches and wizards scurrying around. In front of me saw a white marble building that looked like it was being held up by magic labeled Gringotts. 

     "What's that", I asked pointing at the building.

     "Gringotts, the safest wizarding bank in the world, that's where we'll be getting yer money", Hagrid answered. 

     "I have money here", I asked surprised. 

     "You won't be using the Potter vault but yer father Zeus and the other gods have the biggest vault here but only very few people know this", he said. 

     "Cool", I said as Hagrid led me to the opposite direction of the building. I was confused.

     "Where are we going", I asked still fascinated by the whole new world. 

     "To the Lucky Cauldron, you'll be staying there until you have to go on the train to Hogwarts", he said. We entered a pub and Hagrid goes to a scary man limping down. 

     "Room for Ms. As-er- Thalia Olympus here, Tom". The man named Tom muttered some words, took the coins Hagrid gave him and gave him a key. Hagrid motioned for me to follow him, he was still holding my bags. 

     He led me to room 14, I went inside and put my bags in the corner not bothering to check out the room because I was too excited to see the wizarding world. 

     "Let's go, let's go", I said jumping up and running out of the room. I looked around because I didn't know where to go. Hagrid came behind me and chuckle at my face. 

     "We have ta get yer money first", Hagrid said. 

     "Oh", I said disappointed because I wanted to check everything out.

     He led me inside the building, I saw a plaque on the door, I didn't try to read it because of my dyslexia. It would just give me a headache. When I started to pay attention around me I saw goblins with pointy ears. I shivered because they didn't look pleasant. One of them was even glaring at me. I would've given him the middle finger if he was a human.

     Hagrid had finished speaking with the goblin and the goblin was staring at me curiously. My ADHD must have acted up. "What did you ask me a question", I asked. 

     "No, it's just I haven't seen a goddess in a long time", he said. 

     "Shhh not so load", Hagrid said. 

     "But I'm not a goddess, I'm only a demigod and a witch", I said confused. 

     "No, I know a goddess when I see one", the goblin said. 

     "Is that how goblins flirt", I thought but then I realized that I accidentally said that aloud. I clapped my hands over my mouth. 

     "Sorry, I mean, I can tell you are a goddess from the power radiating off of you, goblins have that power", he said. 

     "But I don't have goddess power, I'm a daughter of the big three", I said confused. 

     "No, nevermind, you must've not been told", the goblin said. 

     "Told what", I asked frustrated because I wasn't getting answers. 

     "Nothing", Hagrid answered, I totally forgot that he was even there. What do they know that I don't.

     I narrowed my eyes but they were walking away. I groaned because nothing seems to go my way today. Watch as I run into James today. I'm probably not. I may have jinxed it, I do that a lot. I better not see anyone familiar. I bet you I am now. 

     We got in the old cart thing and all of a sudden it took off. I didn't even have time to look around because I was too busy trying not to throw up. As you can probably tell I get motion sickness a lot. It's weird because I'm the daughter of Zeus and he is the god of the sky and lightning, and I get airsick during and after a plane ride. I think I was cursed by Hera my father's wife. I really hate her, she's so clingy. My father has cheated on her way too many times to count and yet she doesn't stand up for herself and just starts whining about it and curses all of his children. 

     The cart suddenly stopped, I came crashing down and laid halfway on top of the goblin. Hagrid's whole face was green. Wait a minute, ew, I'm touching the goblin, I quickly scurried away from the goblin and turned around. There were golden gates as if you were walking inside of Olympus palace and in the middle was a circle of gemstones, I think each color represents each of the 12 Olympians. I counted the gems and there were actually 15. Probably for Hestia because she gave up her throne for Dionysus, but who were the other 2 gemstones for? Maybe Hecate because she is the goddess of magic and creator of witches and wizards but what about the last one.

     The Rose Quartz must belong to Aphrodite, Blue Kyanite for Artemis, Rainbow Fluorite for Athena, Petrified Wood for Demeter, Black Moonstone is for Hecate, Pyrite for Hera, Dolomite must belong to Hestia, Herkimer diamond/quartz goes with Zeus, Black tourmaline with Hades, Blue sapphire must go with Poseidon, Amber is for Apollo, Fire Opal belongs to Ares, Mercury Stone for Hermes, Amethyst must belong to Dionysus, and the Pink star diamond but I have no idea who that belongs to. 

     "How do the gods and goddesses share one vault when they are always fighting in their throne room", I asked. 

     "They rarely visit the wizarding world but have to most money here, more than the Malfoy's", the goblin answered. 

     "Who is the Malfoy's", I asked again. 

     "A very rich pureblood family", the goblin said. 

     "They only care about blood purity and wealth, every Malfoy has been in Slytherin, the house of Salazar Slytherin", Hagrid added. 

     "Who was Sala-", I was cut off. 

     "I'll tell you who he is later and explain the whole Hogwarts history", Hagrid told me.

     Once the goblin opens the vault with some kind of spell. I look around, there are towers of shiny golden coins, heaps of silver coins, and pails of bronze coins, there were also towers of drachmas. If I had this much money I would never have to work again. But I guess this is my money for now because I can't use the money in the Potter's vault, that's kinda stealing and they probably think I am dead.

     "So how much do I need", I asked Hagrid. 

     "Well I would take an 'andful of each but if yer want ta just have the extra money in your pocket for gifts or candy then take another 'andful", Hagrid said.

     I shrugged and took 2 handfuls of each pile and put them in a neverending purse thing Hagrid got me. I'm impressed by that because I could learn that to stop Percy's complaining that nothing fits in his closet so he throws it on the floor. I broke my leg because I slipped when we were 13 because Percy's clothes were everywhere.

     When the goblin secured everything I asked, "Can the cart thing go any slower". Hagrid agreed with me.

     "Nope, only one speed", the goblin answered.

     I prepared myself for the ride. We got in and it zoomed off. I can already feel it coming up my throat. I held it in last time, it won't be happening again. As the cart stopped I literally flew off and ran to the nearest trash can and emptied my guts out.

     "Ya good, we gotta get moving now if we want to get all yer school supplies", Hagrid said behind me.

     The goblin left so I was assuming that it left. "Yeah, I think I'm fine", I said taking the school supply list out of my pocket and reading it over.

     "Can we get my uniform, so we can get rid of the boring stuff", I asked Hagrid. 

     " 'Couse", Hagrid said. He led me to a shop called Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions. "I have ta get something". 

     "Okay", I said as Hagrid walked away. I walked inside and saw a girl my age with dark red hair that fell to her shoulders and almond-shaped bright green eyes.

     "Hi, I'm Lily, I haven't seen you around here before, are you new", she asked.

     "Yeah, I gonna be the new transfer student from America", I answered, Hagrid gave me a school name in America and to tell people that I am a transfer student. "By the way, I'm As-Thalia". I had almost said my real name.

     "Wow, Hogwarts has never had a transfer student, what school did you go to", Lily questioned. 

     "I went to Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry", I answered. 

     "That's cool, I heard of your school but never had any time to research it because I was too busy will school work", she said. "Since you new, I am hoping we could be friends, I sure my other friends would love you".

     "Thank you, Lily, it would be nice to have a friend around because I don't know everyone", I answered happily.

     "What are friends for Thalia", she said winking at me.

     "Lily are you done yet", a girl with short dark brown hair and dark chocolate brown eyes. Then she saw me. "Hi, I'm Alice, nice to meet you, and you are".

     "Hello Alice, I'm Thalia", I said finally getting a hang of my new name. 

     "Alice, Thalia is my new friend, a transfer student from Ilvermorny", Lily said. 

     "That's cool, we have never had a transfer student before", Alice said to me. "I hope we can be friends too, but Lily my mother is calling for us". 

     "I would be great to be friends with you 2, bye see you at Hogwarts", I said waving at them as they got ready to leave.

     "I was nice meeting you Thalia", Alice said. 

     "We'll save you a seat on the train", Lily said cheerily as they walked out of the shop.

     "Let's get you, fitted deary", a woman said.

     She had me stand on a stool as she took my measurements and started working. She put pins her and there, careful not to hurt me. In a matter of time, she was done and had my robe uniforms all folded up. I don't understand why they wear robes. She had asked for the money. I had no idea which ones to give her. 

     She noticed this and said, "2 of the golden ones, those are galleons, 1 of the silver ones, those are sickles, and 5 of the bronze ones, those are knuts". I handed her the money. "You're new around here, aren't you, a demigod". 

     I froze. "How do you know about demigods", I asked surprised.

     She chuckled and said, "My niece Silena, daughter of Aphrodite".

     "You're the famous aunt Silena always talks about", I asked pointing my index finger at her. 

     "Yup, tell her I said hi, now you better get moving, Hagrid is waiting for you", she said pointing out the window. 

     "I got you an owl, I thought you might want a way to contact yer friends in America", Hagrid said as I walked out of the shop. "I also got the rest of your school supplies because I know that you want to get yer to want, go to Ollivanders and get yer to want then meet me at Florean Fortescue's Ice-Cream Parlour".

     "Thank you, Hagrid, really", I said.

     "Yer welcome", He answers.

     I go to the wand shop called Ollivanders. I was looking around when a man walked out of the shadows and startled me.

     "I have been expecting you, Ms. Potter, the gods, and goddesses have had a special wand made just you", he said freaking me out because I never told him my name.

     "I-how-", I started. 

     "A wandmaker as old as I have knowledge of demigods", he explained. "The gods and goddesses have informed me of your presents and sent me a wand to give you".

     "Ok, where is it", I said a little more comfortable with his presents.

     "Hold out your wand arm", he said.

     I have no idea what that means so I just held out my right hand because I am a righty. He gave me a beautiful wand. It looked like it was made of crystal diamonds. I gave it a wave and a flower crown appears on my head.

     I paid for my wand and walked out of Ollivanders. I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into 2 people. We all fell down, one of the boys helped me up. He looked like he really cares about his hair and had piercing gray eyes, similar to Annabeth's. I looked at the other boy who had messy black hair and blue eyes. I told you this was gonna happen.

     "Hi, I'm James Potter and this is-", he said but was cut off by the other boy. 

     "I can introduce myself, I'm Sirius Black, and who are you", he said kissing my hand. 

     I was still staring wide-eyed at James, my twin brother. My twin, my brother, my best friend, my partner in crime, my prankster brother, the cocky twin. I didn't know what to say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4K 44
Annabeth was expecting a normal end to summer. She was expecting to end the day with Percy and wait for her father to pick her up. What she got inste...
170 8 7
"Make us proud, darling. " mum said kissing my forehead. "I will. " I reply as Draco grabs my hand and we vanish through the doors of the Hogwarts ex...
1.5M 57.3K 73
A muggle-born Slytherin whose parents are terrified of her. A pureblood Gryffindor whose parents are disappointed in him. The arrival of her Hogwart...
1.3K 61 61
Life isn't what she thought it would be. First, she moved to America to hide from her uncle, then her mother dies, then she's trapped in a casino, th...