random number ~ bokuaka

By trickksterr

okay so this is gonna be a bokuaka story with side ships like daisuga, kuroken, iwaoi, osasuna, sakuatsu, and... More

not a chapter
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

21

3.7K 117 152
By trickksterr

                               dumb bitches 😩✋🏼

prettykawa ✨:
hey 😩

atsu 🥺:
heyy 😼

suna 🖤 :
im tired 😃

suga 🥰:
hey uglies 🤨

gamer 😽:
hey, what's this ?

yaku 😼:
hii !

akaashi 🥵:
oya ? what's this ?

pretty kawa ✨:
well it's a group chat, obviously 🤨 and i have some information i'd like to say 😳

suga 🥰:
don't be shy, share it 🤨

atsu 🥺:
yeah bruh spill it 😼

akaashi 🥵:
what it is ?

suna 🖤:
^

gamer 😽:
^^

prettykawa:
look at this picture i took of our fellow kaashi 😻😼

pretend it was in the couch :P

akaashi 🥵:
... how- what- why-

atsu 🥺:
i see you 😏 get it akaashi

suna 🖤:
^

gamer 😽:
^

yaku 😼:
^

suga 🥰:
how are you gonna get railed before me 😃 but DAMN I SEE YOU GET IT I GUESS.

prettykawa ✨:
as he should 😩

akaashi 🥵:
yeah me and bokuto-san, are also dating now :P

suga 🥰:
what about terishou ?

prettykawa ✨:
^

suna 🖤:
^

gamer 😽:
^

yaku 😼:
^

atsu 🥺:
^

akaashi 🥵:
well i'm not gonna be scared of him anymore and when he tries to talk to me i'll make sure bokuto-san is with me and we will deal with him.

suga 🥰:
AS YOU SHOULD !

prettykawa ✨:
if you need help hiding a body, lmk 😼

gamer 😽:
i agree, and you shouldn't have to deal with a bastard like him akaashi.

suna 🖤:
^

atsu 🥺:
^^^

yaku 😼:
^^

akaashi 🥵:
thank you guys. but we should go to sleep it's getting late.

everyone said their good nights and akaashi took a screenshot of the picture because he liked it, and then he said goodnight to bokuto as well before turning off his phone.

*the next day*

akaashis woke up and went to the bathroom to take a warm quick shower, then went to brush his teeth and saw bokuto sitting on his bed. "HEY HEY H-" bokuto cut himself as he looked at akaashis wet hair and water drops trailing down his chest down to his abs to .. bokuto gulped.

"hi erm i came early because i wanted to walk with you, and suga let me in" bokuto said staring at akaashis abs, akaashi let out a small chuckle "you know my eyes are right here bokuto-san" bokuto looked up and started blushing.

bokuto was normally never flustered but the littlest thing can make him blush and flustered when it came to akaashi. "okay let me go change" akaashi went to his closet and picked out an outfit and went to the bathroom to change.

he finished changing and then went out of the bathroom. "wanna eat breakfast before we go to school ?" bokuto asked, akaashi nodded.

"do you wanna eat here or at the cafe" bokuto asked "the cafe" akaashi wanted some coffee so he wouldn't be as tired to deal with school.

they both held hands as they walked to the cafe and once they both got inside they sat at a table. "what would you like ?" a waiter came up to the two boys and asked.

"um just a coffee" akaashi said "can i get pancakes" bokuto said smiling, the waiter nodded and left. "hey kaashi, i was wondering.. when we are in erm school do we act as a couple um as well or is it just in private ?" bokuto asked.

"um erm we can act as a couple in school and in public but i'll have to deal with terishou quickly" akaashi said giving a soft smile to bokuto.

the two boys got their food and ate, and when they finished they went walking to school, the two love birds were still holding eachother looks, people looked at them.

some with disgust in their guys but others looked happy for the two guys, they were admired that they were actually comfortable holding hands with eachother in public without caring about what other would think of them.

they stopped when they saw terishou looking at them. "what's he doing here.. he doesn't even go to this school" akaashi said terrified, bokuto cupped akaashis cheek. "it's okay kaashi, i'm here, i won't let him hurt you besides if he does, i'll kill him" akaashi never saw bokuto like that.

akaashi surprisingly found it quite sexy when bokuto got possessive like that. "well well well.. look what we have here" terishou said standing infront of the the two males.

"leave akaashi alone teroshit" bokuto said "that's not my nam-" terishou was cut off by bokuto "didn't ask" bokuto said giving him a death glare.

"so akaashi found a body guard" terishou said with an evil chuckle. "no. he's my boyfriend" akaashi said holding bokutos hand alittle tighter. bokuto just smiled.

"listen if you don't leave MY akaashi alone.. then you won't like what the consequences will be" bokuto said slightly smiling making terishou slightly scared.

"what are you gonna do if i don't leave akaashi alone" terishou said pushing bokutos buttons. "then you'd end up in the ER but that's your choice" bokuto shrugged, akaashi thought he was joking but he can tell bokuto was dead serious.

terishou didn't like bokuto giving him an attitude or being disrespectful, so terishou tried punching him but bokuto let go of akaashi arm and dodged the punch quickly, then punched terishou once before knocking him out.

"you're fault.. come on baby" bokuto said grabbing akaashis hand again and walked over terishou unconcious body. "wow who knew you were so tough" akaashi giggled.

"well only when someone tries to steal my boyfriend" akaashi blushed and giggled, then grabbed bokuto's face and kissed his lips softly.

- -

after that incident terishou had never bothered them again, since he was quite terrified of bokuto.

akaashi had never been happier than he is now, bokuto treats him like he was the only person in his life that matters.

akaashi was always the insecure and lonely type, but when he met bokuto, he changed.

he became a better person, mentally. he had never felt like he did now.

bokuto kotaro was akaashi's last love, and bokuto was his.

the end

that's a bit fruity 🤨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 745 66
||Characters belong to the creator of Haikyuu!! (Haruichi Furudate)|| Random one-shots I make or think of for Haikyuu ships I accept requests but no...
153K 5K 30
bokuto~ the famous volleyball player, he's not any other celebrity, he's a softie, a sweetheart and is obsessed with owls for some strange reason. he...
307K 4.6K 26
A little book of oneshots with ships including Kagehina, daisuga, asanoya, kuroken, iwaoi, tsukkiyama, BokuAka and any other ships you would like to...
1.3K 10 11
As the title says it's all about Oikawa and Iwaizumi. A collection of short stories and one-shots about my fav ship from Haikyuu Iwaoi!! Also I defi...