Twisted (Year 1)

Per monkeykayluffy

DRACO X READER (y/n) Wolfwood, a descendant of Merlin, lives with her troubled, rich, pureblood family. She i... Més

DISCLAIMER/ CHARACTER INTRO
Wolfwood Mansion
Ollivanders
Benji
Platform 9 & 3/4
Hogwarts Express
The Sorting Ceremony
You Filthy Little Mudblood
The Willow Tree
Bloody Hell
Happy Birthday!
Breaking School Rules
The Halloween Feast
Slytherin vs. Gryffindor
Return to Wolfwood Mansion
Malfoy Manor
Midnight
Chocolate Frogs
Locomotor Mortis
Truth, or Dare?
Dumblewhore
I Ship That
Mouth-Breather
Voldemort
Draco

Stay out of trouble, will you?

144 10 9
Per monkeykayluffy

~(Y/N) POV~

My eyes flutter open, and I look to my right. Draco's still fast asleep. Green light from the Black lake is cast across his face. I'm going to miss this.

'I'll change and then wake him up.' I think to myself.

I carefully rise out of bed and walk to my closet. I grab my black skirt, undershirt, tie, high socks, and Slytherin robe off the shelves. I quietly walk into the bathroom and slip on my clothes. When I exit the bathroom, Draco starts to stir.

"Hey, wake up."

No response.

"Draco, you need to get up." I sit on his side of the bed and shake him.

"Fine." He sighs and sits up.

"Go get changed. I'm sure we'll be leaving soon." I remind him.

"We're not going to see each other for most of the summer." He frowns.

"That's off-topic." I look at the ground.

"Seriously, though."

"We'll see each other sometimes. I'll write to you." I try and stay positive. "But you need to get ready. Meet me in the common room when you're done?"

"Sure."

When Draco leaves the room, I place a few last minute things into my bags. Thank Merlin, I didn't have to haul them anywhere. Dumbledore has them sent to our houses. I keep aside a small bag that I'm bringing on the train with me. We are officially leaving Hogwarts for the summer.

I'm sure a lot of people are happy to see their families and get a break from school, but it's different for Draco and me. Our parents told us there are going to be a lot of big events that have to do with the ministry. Draco and I would be at our houses alone for most of the time, which meant we'd barely get to see each other. I'm going to be stuck with Elijah and Jazmine.

I try and push the negative thoughts out of my mind.

I grab the small bag I kept aside and said goodbye to my dorm. I make my way down to the common room and throw myself onto the couch across from Lorenzo.

"Are you two sitting in a compartment with us?" Enzo asks, not looking up from his book.

"I'm assuming you mean Draco and I when you say, "you two."

"Mhm."

"There's not enough room for eight of us in a compartment." I pull out my own book.

"Blaise, Caroline, Crabbe, and Goyle are sitting together. Are you two with Adrian and I?" He questions.

"Yeah, that works." I shrug.

Draco sits down on the couch right next to me.

"How long do we have?" He asks.

"Flint told me we have to clear the common room in ten. The train leaves at 9:00 am." Lorenzo says nonchalantly.

********************

We file into the train, one by one.

"Come on now. Hurry up, you'll be late." Hagrid motions everyone in the right direction.

Draco, Adrian, Lorenzo, and I find an empty compartment, Draco and I sit on one side, they sit on the other.

"Well, we're not first years anymore." Draco smiles.

"Shit, now I can't bully you anymore." Adrian chuckles.

"Knock it off you two." I scold them.

"What are you guys doing all summer?" Draco changes the conversation.

"Nothing, my parents have something big to do at the ministry, though." Lorenzo comments.

"So do ours." I motion to Draco.

"How about you Adrian?" I ask.

"Mine too. That's odd." He rests his head back on the seat.

"Probably something classified then. Our parents are as high in the ministry as you can get, of course without becoming the minister." Draco smirks.

"You're right." I agree with them.

The four of us continue talking for the rest of the train ride. We occasionally stop chatting, Lorenzo and I turn to our books when that happens. Then, all of a sudden, Draco and Adrian would bring something up about Quidditch, or the dark arts, and we would get pulled back into a conversation.

When the train comes to a stop, reality starts to kick in.

"I can't go home." I groan.

"Me neither." Draco mimics my tone.

We shuffle off the train and look around for our parents. Draco's and mine were nowhere to be seen. Adrian saw his. He bumps fists with Draco and Lorenzo. He turns to me and gives me a short hug.

"See you next year, Wolfwood." He smirks and waltzes off to his mom and dad.

Lorenzo sees his as well.

He bumps fists with Draco and kisses my hand like he did at the ball.

"I'll miss you (Y/n)." He strides over to his parents and apparates away.

"This is sadder than I thought it'd be." I rest my head on Draco's shoulder.

"Hey, (Y/n)!" Cedric and the twins jog over to me.

"Where's Jackson?" I frown, thinking he already left.

"Didn't think I'd go without saying goodbye, did you?" I hear him from behind me.

"Idiot." I laugh and embrace him into a hug.

"I'll write to you." He smiles and pulls away.

"Promise?"

"Promise." He ruffles my hair and walks off. He turns around one last time. "Bye, idiot."

I wave and give him a sad smile.

I hug Cedric, and the twins, and say my final goodbyes to Oliver. Draco and I find Crabbe, Goyle, Caroline, and Blaise. We say goodbye to them too.

"(Y/n), you have to write to me if anything interesting happens. I'm going to miss our gossip sessions! And you'll have to introduce me to Hermione next year. Shame we ran out of time." Caroline yells, walking off to greet her dad.

I say my goodbyes to the trio, and the rest of my friends I'd miss over the summer.

Draco and I go find a bench to wait on. Our parents are always late picking us up.

"I'll miss you." I frown and sit close to him.

"It won't be for long. I promise the second my parents get home I'll have them apparate me to your house." He rests his chin on the top of my head.

"You have to answer my letters!"

"I will!" He defends himself.

"Maybe it won't be too bad? Our parents won't be around often to punish us." I try and look on the bright side.

"But you'll be stuck with Elijah and Jazmine."

"As long as I stay out of their way, I should be fine. And when my parents are there, I'll follow their rules."

"Stay out of trouble, will you? For me?"

"I promise." I hold out my pinky finger.

"What's that? What are you doing?"

"A pinky promise?" I contort my face. "Draco, please tell me you know what a pinky promise is."

"No idea what you're talking about."

"I thought for sure we pinky promised this year, did we not?"

"Still don't know what you're talking about." He laughs.

"You lock your pinky here with mine." I grab his hand to show him. "You can't break a pinky promise."

"What'll happen? Will I get cursed?" He asks worriedly.

"Nope. It's a muggle thing. No magic." We let go of each other's pinky. 

"Then it's easy to break." He chuckles.

"It's more of a trust thing. Pinky promises are kind of like a harmless unbreakable vow. They're really only as strong and unbreakable as the relationship between the two people making it." I explain.

"Then ours is pretty strong and unbreakable."

"I agree."

We finally see our parents, and Draco squeezes my hand.

"I know it's going to be hard, but it's not impossible." He whispers in my ear before we get up and walk towards them.

"I'd love to stay and chat, but we've been called into work." My father nods at Lucius and Narcissa.

"Us as well." Lucius mumbles.

"Let's get on with it." My mother demands.

Draco and I embrace each other into a tight, tight hug. He pulls away and gently tucks a piece of hair behind my ear.

"See you, Wolfwood."

"See you, Malfoy."

My mother grabs me by my wrist, and the world around me starts to blend into a swirl of colors.

We apparate to Wolfwood mansions foyer.

A singular tear falls down the side of my face.

I quickly wipe it with my thumb.

'It's not goodbye forever.'

Stay tuned for book two,

It'll be easy to access through my profile, remember it is a separate book

----------------------------------

(A/N): AHHHHH GUYS BOOK ONE'S DONE!!!!! Thank you to the supporters I've had while writing this book. You have no idea how much this has become a part of my life, and I love it! Your comments are amazing. I really hope you've enjoyed this so far, I've got big plans for year two. (My writing has definitely developed lmao). If you follow, remember I follow back, and I post announcements about my book you might want to check out. 

Update: Book two is finished. I'm releasing the chapters as I edit them. :) 

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

219K 9.4K 20
Harry's new life began as he was tossed to the floor of the Malfoy Manor dungeon, two pinprick wounds on his neck. A wolf howled from above. The youn...
2.5K 126 19
DRACOXREADER It's (Y/n) Wolfwoods's second year at Hogwarts. She's happy to leave home because of her abusive parents, but she soon learns that schoo...
Fated Per DonnaKay5

Literatura romàntica

525 16 16
Hermione Granger is harboring secrets. Secrets that may or may not determine the fate and lives of the whole Wizarding world. Draco Malfoy has no cho...
76.7K 1.5K 89
Y/N arrives at Hogwarts ready to start a new life at school, she's fallen in love but it comes with way more challenges than she expected. Will they...