Own Me, Save Me: Body, Heart...

By Human_Wannabe_

(Male Omega and Female Alpha couple) Sajal, a rare female Alpha in a world dominated by males, and her journe... More

Prologue: Boobs or Ass?
Chapter 1: Panic
Chapter 2: High af
Chapter 4: Friendship
Chapter 5: Choice

Chapter 3: Sub

2.4K 72 13
By Human_Wannabe_

NOAH'S POV:

I blacked out.

I fucking blacked out.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I really thought this was going to be a normal day...

Had a breakdown, overdosed on suppressants, found my mate (?), made a fool out of myself, passed out and it's only 10 am.

Could this get any worse?

Don't ask for it.

Where am I?

The signature smell (or lack of smell) told me I was in the nurse’s office. I could hear a few whispers in the distance. Two female voices and the sound of heels walking away. I waited for the sounds to disappear into the distance before deciding to show any signs of consciousness.

I opened my eyes only to stare into a pair of dark blue ones inches from my face. He seemed startled by me suddenly opening my eyes and jerked backwards, falling on his ass in the process. It was the same guy from the corridor, he was probably the one who brought me to the medical center too.

I should thank him.

He also beat me up...

So maybe not.

By now he had gotten up and into a respectable position but was staring at me rather peculiarly.

I shot him a questioning look and he shrugged, averting his eyes.

He looked a bit fidgety while his eyes roamed the white room.

It must be hard for him to be in the same room as me.

After what I had said earlier of course he was uncomfortable being around me.

The silence was making me anxious.

I wonder what he’s thinking about.

I called him hot.

Oh God! I called him hot.

He must think I’m a creep.

But…

For the record I had also expressed my dissatisfaction at the prospect of having him as my mate.

Is that better or worse?

Definitely worse.

Fuck

Wait.

How much had I said out loud?

Can I pretend that never happened?

I feel sick.

“Ahem” His awkward attempt at a fake cough jolted me out of my thoughts.

“I’m sorry…”

“I’m sorry…” we both blurted out at the same time.

“Huh?”

“What?”

“Why did you…”

“Why did you…” This was starting to be fun.

“Shush, me first.” He had probably had enough of me at this point so sent an Alpha command.

Not fair.

He knows I’m an Omega, doesn’t mean he should take unfair advantage of that fact.

Despite my disdain, I found myself unable to disobey his command.

Although, on second thought that was probably a good thing since I didn’t want to pick a fight with what seemed to be an Alpha…..ling? …. Future Alpha?...

By this time he had sat down with a wide stance on the small chair next to my bed, placing his elbows on his thighs and leaning forward to rest his face on his hands. For all his attempts at seeming carefree he still somehow made this look cramped and uncomfortable.

“Why did you apologize?” He asked in an authoritative tone which was starting to sound more and more forced, the more I heard it.

“I uh…. I don’t… know?” My brain was pulling a blank.

“So you don’t think you’ve done anything wrong?” He raised an eyebrow quizzically.

Seems more natural…

“Uh… no, uh… yes. No, no… I meant I didn’t… I did but..” I was stumbling all over my words under his piercing gaze.

“So?..” A hint of a smile had started to form at the corner of his mouth, “Is that a Yes or a No?”

Ah, he doesn’t seem mad.

Good.

Good?

“I was wrong to say the things I did and I’m really sorry and that won’t happen again. Promise.” I raised a hand in oath. It was a lot easier to talk now that I didn’t feel like prey in a wolf’s mouth.

“It’s ok. The doctor said you were a bit high on something so I don’t blame you for whatever you said.” He paused and chuckled “I’m flattered you find me handsome though”

He seems relaxed.

That’s a good look on him.

High?

“I don’t do drugs,” I blurted out.

“You clearly overdosed on something.”

“I really didn’t”

“Ahan”

“You don’t believe me?”

“I believe the foam and vomit I had to clean off my new shoes.”

Vomit?

I vaguely remembered throwing up on someone while half unconscious.

Oops.

“…poor girl got the worst of it.” He mumbled.

“What?”

“Nothing.”

“Really?”

“Yes,” he raised his chin defiantly.

“Why did you apologize?”

“I didn’t”

Now it was my turn to raise an eyebrow.

We stared at each other in silence for a while before he finally sighed and said “I shouldn’t have hit you, I was just..”

“Just?”

“Nothing. Forget it.” He got up to leave, took a few steps and then stopped.

“Umm, I… Just in case, don’t… don’t fall in love with me,” his words made me sputter and choke over my own spit.

“What?!”

“Yeah, we’re… we’re not a match.” He still hadn’t turned around so I couldn’t see his face but once I had gotten over the initial shock, I began to register his stutter.

Interesting.

Why do I want to tease him about this?

“Not a match? Aren’t Alpha-Omega pairs the best matches?” He jolted.

“… not an Alpha…” he mumbled slowly.

“Future Alpha,” I corrected myself, “Alpha-ling,” I chuckled.

He spun around at that, pointing an accusatory finger at me, “You…”
I looked at him innocently, he stared back. We stayed like that for a couple moments. Slowly his frown turned into a smile.

“I like that,” he finally said.

Interesting.

He walked back to the little chair and plopped into it, making a dangerous creaking sound.

“My name is Jason,” he extended a hand towards me.

“Oh, I’m Noah,” I extended mine for a handshake as well, “Never thought I’d get along with someone like you.”

“Rude,” he pretended to look offended and I rolled my eyes.

“We have a lot more in common than you may think.” His words made me raise a brow.

“How so?”

“Come closer,” he motioned with his hand and leaned in.

I also leaned towards him so that his mouth was near my ear...

“I’m a sub too,” he whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 97K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...