Mate: Fated to love you (18+)

By eroticFifi

Having responsibilities is one thing but when handed over at a tender age is another. Lorenzo is the only alp... More

Knowing my Fate
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
BONUS CHAPTER
THANK YOU MESSAGE

7

2.6K 108 7
By eroticFifi

REJECTION

"Sometimes you have to be apart from the people you love. But that doesn't mean you love them any less. Sometimes it even makes you love them more."

Ava's pov

I was already falling asleep when I heard my door open and not long after I felt a pair of hands envelop me in a hug. I turned breaking up the hug as I looked at him.

"What are you doing here."

"Making sure you are feeling better." He came closer and I dreaded his touch, his scent they were all making me go crazy.

"I'm fine you can leave."

"Ava I am not as evil as you've made me look, back there I couldn't control myself."

"I'm not talking about that, I mean you can't sleep here tonight."

"I will do nothing more than just sleep beside you."

"That's the problem Loren, I can't sleep peacefully if you are here with me."

"Only because this mate bond between us is so strong."

I rolled my eyes. The mate thing again, maybe that's why for the few days I had so many sexual fantasies about him.
"What is the consequences of chasing you out."

"I won't let you sleep, I will make love to you till day break."

I know I blushed, imagining him making love to me. "Rules if you must stay here don't touch me."

He readily agreed and closed his eyes but I kept admiring his face and his long eyelashes. I was tempted to trail my fingers on them but I made a rule just now so I had to abide by my rules.

I turned and tried to fall asleep but my menstrual cramps intensified and I desperately clutched my abdomen.

When I felt the pain more he encircled me and massaged me gently. I felt relieved and slowly immersed myself in his caress.

"You feel better?"

"A lot thank you."

"Sleep then, I will let you go after sleeping."

He continued to caress me till I fell asleep. The next time I woke up I was alone on the bed. I looked around but didn't see him, I panicked but that wasn't for long as my door opened and he walked in with a tray in hand.

"Wake up Ava. Oh guess you're awake already."

A little smile escaped my lips as I nodded. He presented to me a breakfast of toasted bread, jam, eggs and milk.

"Have you eaten your breakfast."
I asked and he shook his head

"I made yours first."

"Then let's eat together."

I forced a bread into his mouth and he accepted it chuckling.
"Thank you." He muffled his thank you and it made me laugh.

"Thanks for the breakfast."

He passed me my pills and a glass of water and urged me to them. I obeyed him and took them.

I was beginning to like him more but I feared what he is. I just wished he wasn't anything but a normal guy I meet in school under normal circumstances, naturally too.

But I still loved the moment we shared together. I felt a different level of joy I haven't felt with my friends. I looked at him and met his eyes looking intently at me.

"Why are you looking at me this way."

"You're beautiful Ava."

I chuckled, it was the sweetest music to my ear.
"Thank you."

"You're blushing, so hard."

"I can't help it when you just said something every girl will like to hear."

"I bet you are not every other girl."

"I am like every other girl I'm not an alien or some kind of animal-human being."

Maybe my words hurt him because he stopped smiling and stood up.

"Ava I can't control what I am, but I'm already it so I have to accept what I am and control how I live."

"I'm sorry Loren I didn't mean for those words."

"I know, Ava I am just saying one day you have to accept what I am."

He picked the tray and left the room. I was devastated and frustrated, I know I was beginning to like him but each time I remember what he is I always dreaded him.

"I'm sorry Lorenzo but I wish I can accept that."

Enzo's pov

Just like I promised, I left immediately her menstrual cramps were over. I got a total of an extra 4 days I spent with her and those extra 4 days were actually my best.

Though she didn't open up herself after the little argument she still allowed me to stay and watch her when she either talk to her friends or eat or read.

I remembered vividly one conversation she had with her friends and her phone was on speakers, her friends asked if she was already fucking me and I enjoyed the red her cheeks turned into. I chuckled at the memory and kept smiling.

"Dude you are really gone." Hugo said tapping my shoulders. I was back from my trance as I looked at him.

"What do you mean.? I frowned at him.

"It's two months already and you still think about her blushing."

"I wasn't blushing."

"I can swear you were."

"Then go die. How can I blush over a mate that rejected me."

Was it true? Yes I was rejected, she said she can't accept what I am and for the past two months I've lived in pain and needed her like never before.

I was also getting weaker and soon I know I wont be able to lead this pack right. I needed her and I want her. We've had a lot of battles few times in two months and my pack ended up more injured and dead and the devils claw keeps getting stronger.

Maybe it was actually true, if an alpha lives without a mate he was bond to die weaker.

"Can you get your thoughts back together?" Hugo asked me this time shaking me violently.

"Was I out again?"

He nodded and I frowned. "Yes you were." Don't forget I don't like silent answers.

"Hugo what do you think is my fate."

"I know your fears Enzo but I can assure you nothing of that sort will happen, you are the best alpha this park will have and continue to be. You will lead us one day to get our fame and glory back as well as getting our revenge."

I felt like hugging him, for 18 years since I lost my parents he has been the best friend I can ever have.

"Thank you dude."

"Now go change that tie, you look like a teenager going for prom night when it's just her swearing in you're going for."

"You mean this colour doesn't suite."

"Didn't you hear me." He is the boss when it comes to choosing my clothes, I have zero knowledge in fashion.

"But do you think I should go for this."

"She rejected you doesn't mean you've given up, you've been calling her all this while."

"I called her friends actually. I was declined the first time she knew it was me."

I always get my updates from her friends and one thing they kept telling me is that she completely changed being more reserved and kept more to herself, she spends all her time in her room.

"Here I was thinking you called her all the time."

I shook my head. "I was locked out completely."

"I feel sorry for you. Maybe she changed her mind after two months so you must attend."

"I was already attending."

"Not with that tie." He pointed at the pink tie I held.

I wordlessly entered my closest to choose purple instead and he shook his head again. At the end I had to change five more tie before he settled on a gray one.

I didn't like gray but he like it, says it fit my pants so well.

I watched as she took the oaths, that was it, she finally got what she always wanted to be. She fulfilled her life long dream and I know this made her happy.

Her friends saw me and came over to me. They all looked happy to see me.

"You are so handsome Loren." Marie said, I know their names now, after getting in trouble during one video call with them with the hope of seeing Ava.
When I couldn't get their names straight I was shut out for a whole week.

"Thanks Marie."

"Why didn't you choose me instead, I will cherish you more than her." Isabelle the business tycoon said. She was because I've started to import cars under her firm.

"I could have but there is a lot of things yet to unravel."
They didn't know I was werewolf and Ava was my mate but soon they will know if I get together with Ava one day.

"She has one thing in mind and that's to be a doctor, that's why she couldn't accept you even after the stunts we pulled." Sofia said.

"Didn't you do your job well." Isabelle asked.

"Things were slowly developing between us but something happened."

"That's the same thing Ava said."
Maria said.

"What happened between you guys."

"Did you two fuck and she regretted it."

"Weren't you a good fuck, is your little man too small."

"Girls I doubt that we've seen him alive remember, it looked far from small."

Geez! This friends of hers were bloody crazy. If I had friends like them I won't live with them.

They left me to Ava's side and began to take pictures, I wanted a picture with her too so my legs moved with my mind and I found myself standing beside them.

"Congrats Ava." I passed her the flowers I bought and she accepted it before inhaling them lightly.

"Thank you Loren."

"Can I take you out to eat lunch."
Maybe I asked too sudden and without thinking first and I looked for something else to say to ease off the tension.

"I mean all of you."

"We have something to attend to in the office."

"Yes."

"Yea definitely."

Her three friends declined and all eyes turned to her.

"You look famished Ava have a few bites with him we won't be coming back any time soon."
Isabelle tried to talk her into following me.

"I wont reject, I'm hungry, very hungry." She accepted readily and I think something was wrong, how can she accept without arguing.

"I came with my car, I will drive us to a nice restaurant."

"We are still sorry that we can't join Ava." Marie still tried to look less guilty.

"I understand guys."

She walked out first and I gave her friends an appreciative smile before walking behind her.

I asked for her direction but she didn't say anything so I had to search through my phone before getting a good one where we can dine.

She was particularly quiet and moody too and I can't tell what is wrong with her.

I drove straight and arranged a table for us but she wanted it private so I had to make reservation for a private booth and while we waited she silently sipped on the wine I ordered looking so distant.

I didn't want to break her line of thought and look like a disturbance I allowed her to keep thinking if that is the only thing she needs.

We were soon ushered into our privacy and yet she was moody again. I ordered our food since she still didn't talk and being a little bit knowledgeable on what she like I ordered beef and rice with wine and soup.

"Ava eat your food." I handed her her cutlery and she looked at me gratefully as she collected it.

"Thank you Loren."

I felt some kind of feeling, I don't know, I decided to respect her I didn't try to know what she was thinking but I know her eyes spoke more than what she said.

She ate in silent and I still didn't try to stop her silence. Towards the end of the meal I couldn't help it again.

"If you didn't want to come you would have rejected me."

"I wanted to come."

"Why are you moody." She didn't reply but called on the waiter to bring beer.

"I suddenly felt I needed some beer."

"You may get drunk."

"It's just beer I wont drink too much and I won't get drunk."

I let her do what she wanted, I owe her that. She went for the first, the second and now the fifth.

"Stop Ava you will really get drunk." I tried stopping her but she shook her head.

"I'm not drunk one more bottle and I'm done."

"You don't need to get drunk before you talk to me."
I could already feel her struggles and her heart was in pain too, I wished I could be the one to heal them.

She looked at me with those almond eyes but now it looked sad and complicated. I saw a drop of tear threatening to fall but she quickly wiped it off and looked away.

"I am fine."

I know she wasn't, she was in pain, even if I was rejected I know she needs me most now, she needed someone and I was ready to be that person to her.

I moved around and sat beside her before hugging her gently soothing her with my words.

"It's okay you can let it all out, come on I can be a shoulder you'll rest on, just don't keep it in."

She unexpectedly hugged me back and crashed down with tears as she cried on my shoulder.

How's the story so far?
Pls let me know if you enjoy it and have any views about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 16.9K 60
She heard a low growl rumble in his throat and turned her head, shooting him a teasing smile before quickly testing the water again with her toe. It...
39 4 6
Ava never intended for much to happen when she started donating blood in high school, a couple stickers and the odd blood donor themed merch that she...
47.2K 837 9
"Ava now!" yelped Virin, that was all I needed to sprint towards the van, where Kyra and Priti were waiting."Run! Run faster", screamed Priti, hittin...
7.1K 658 22
NOTE: This is completed but unedited. It will be going through major changes soon including with plot and character changes. Once it is all changed...