Kidnapped

By smutslut23

This story is about how a girl named y/n got kidnapped by Tik Tok stare Ondreaz Lopez! There will be some smu... More

Where am I
wait what
chapter 3
⚠SMUTTY⚠
⚠SMUT⚠
Getting ready
Flirting
⚠Punishment pt 1⚠
A/n
⚠Punishment pt 2⚠
⚠Punishment last pt⚠
Meeting hh
Oh no
Memories
It was just a dream.....
Truth or dare
⚠Teasing ⚠
⚠Dirty as hell⚠
⚠Shower sex⚠
Whats it going to take
is it really going to be both?
Make me
⚠smutish ⚠
⚠Smut⚠
1 year later....
getting caught
⚠smut⚠
⚠Smut pt 2⚠
A/n
challenge pt 1
Challenge pt 2
A/n im sorry
⚠smut⚠
A/n
cheating
getting caught again
punishment pt1
punishment pt2
punishment last pt
A/n
cht 41
A/n
Taylor
Arriving
Face reveal
Bahamas
HELP!
Hospital
Going home
we're done
Ondre and me
Soft sex
Emergency
Planning the funeral
A/n
The question
Answers
Oh no
⚠Punishment ⚠
⚠path to hell⚠
⚠car sex⚠
Positive
Announcement
Baby gender reveal
Baby names
A/n
The name...
Baby shopping
The baby
Going home
Date
Tony??
Telling Tony
Dress shopping
Getting ready for the wedding
Wedding
wedding pt2
A/n

Saved

1.3K 24 3
By smutslut23

I tried not to breath but because of how much I was running I was going to pass out. There was silence so I thought they left. I took a breath in and then out. "There you are bitch" I was panicking. I felt someone grab my feet. They pulled me out and I was face to face with Taylor. "So we like to act brave and run don't we" I screamed as loud as I could like I was being killed and he droped me. "Let's have fun" He picked me up again and took me back the house. He tied me back up and went into a different room. He took a ball and put in in my mouth with rope around it so I couldn't scream again. He left and came back with a belt and a bat. "Witch one?" He asked me. I just shook my head home "okay then" He took the belt and slammed it across my face. I tried to scream but he ball wouldn't let me. I was crying because of the pain I was in. "Hahahaha doesn't feel good dose it" He said beating my left rib cage with the bat. I squilled out in pain. He kept hitting me with different objects. He punched me and slapped me. He beat me with the belt so  bad to the point I was bleeding. I was in poor conditions. My rib was shattered, my lip was busted I had 2 black eyes, I had a bloody noise and many more injuries. They left the room and I passed out from how much pain I was in. When I woke up I was in the back of a car and my head was on someone's lap. I tried to turn my head to see who but they said "don't your neck is broken" I just cried because I knew I wasn't with Taylor and Nate anymore. I felt safe at that point. I just went to bed as they strocked my hair with their fingers. I woke back up in the hospital to see......

A/n well here is another chapter. I will do one more tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 42 20
A girl named Adrianna had a beautiful life so many friends her family loved her until she went missing. How and why did she went missing? Her friends...
42K 874 17
❝ 𝘮𝘺 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴.. 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴? ❞ ❝ 𝘪 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸 ❞ · · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · · started: aug 10, 202...
Fuck Love By idk

Fanfiction

14.9K 383 12
Y/n is a Known player, with her looks and charms she likes to think she can rule the world but can Ari tie her down and make y/n fall in love? Or doe...
67.4K 1K 45
Isla Anderson has just moved to LA from Vancouver in hopes of starting her music career. Within her first day of being in LA she meets some amazing p...