Love Maze | BTS Poly

Da emmiouija

"If we are together, then even this endless maze is paradise." *** Lost in life and needing a change of pace... Altro

Strangers and Cigarettes
Silly Straw
Just Friends
Three Is Never a Crowd
Let Me Know
Coming Clean
The Truth Untold
Just Dance
Just Dance Part 2
Good Girl
Catching Clouds
Belts and Butterflies
Whiskey Sour
Bring it ON
Cherry Bomb
Daydream
First Love
New Beginnings
Euphoria
Boy with Luv
Just Desserts
Kiss Me Thru the Phone
Born Singer
Come Back Home
Ma City
Full House
As Our Lives Change
This Is Us Colliding
First Time He Kissed a Boy
Somewhere Only We Know
You'll Always Have Me
Bustling Sounds and the Deafening Quiet
For You, I'd Bleed Myself Dry
Can We Kiss Forever?
Piece of Peace
Pretty in Pink
The Story We Paint
Challenge Accepted
Party-Worthy
Strange Encounters
Just One Day
Hit Me with Your Best Shot
Endlessly
Take the Plunge
8TEEN
Blue and Grey
Stay
Look Here
Paradise
Telepathy
Sea
All Night
Lie
Fair Trade
Bad Romance
Mikrokosmos
Stigma
Miss Right
We are Bulletproof
Don't Leave Me
House of Cards
Run
Life Goes On
Give It to Me
Film Out
Attack on Bangtan
Fly to My Room
Am I Wrong
Dear My Friend
What If...
Jamais Vu
Somebody

Pretty Boy

9.1K 322 54
Da emmiouija

While my initial plan was to go home to my apartment, I ended up staying at the members' house, a strong need for Yoongi to hold me. I believe working on the song brought us closer together and we weren't ready to part quite yet. He makes me feel so safe and even loved in a sense, though we haven't said those three big words yet.

We arrived home late last night, but since Yoongi texted the others telling them that I was coming over, the six men were all sitting in the living room when we rolled in. After going nine days without seeing each other (along with barely seeing each other over the past month), our reunion was a happy one, to say the least.

Yoongi and Namjoon went to the company early this morning. Yoongi left a note on his pillow letting me know where they'll be and that they're meeting with Pdogg, their producer. They should be back this afternoon.

I take a long shower, not in any rush to get my day started. I spend about an hour in there, shivering when the cold air hits my wet skin. I change into a white Champion t-shirt and a pair of black jeans before going to the kitchen for a cup of coffee. Jimin and Jungkook are sitting at the breakfast bar eating their cereal.

"Good morning, guys," I chirp.

"Good morning," they both mumble, their mouths full of Cheerios.

I grab a bowl of cereal as well and join them at the bar. "What're your plans for today?" I inquire, lifting the spoonful of Cheerios to my lips.

"I have today off, so I'm going to play games, I think," Jungkook responds.

"Can I play too?" wonders Jimin.

Jungkook nods and Jimin hops up out of his chair, saying that he's going to get ready first.

"Do you wanna play with us, Noona?" asks Jungkook after Jimin is gone.

"Yeah, I'm gonna do my makeup and then I'll come to your room when I'm done."

"Sounds good," he smirks. The two of us finish eating and chatting prior to going our separate ways for the time being. I return to Yoongi's room where my stuff is, grabbing my cosmetics bag and heading into his bathroom.

As I'm putting on liquid liner, a soft knock occurs outside the door. I open it, finding Jimin standing there with damp hair. "Hi, baby," I greet.

"Hi," he smiles sweetly. "Your eyeshadow looks pretty."

"You don't think it's too much? Too dark?"

"No, it's perfect." He watches me as I swiftly apply eyeliner to my other lid, his mouth ajar and his eyes filled with admiration.

"What're you thinking about?" I ask as I curl my lashes.

"Nothing."

I pick up the mascara. "You're lying."

"Yeah, I am," Jimin giggles. "I'm actually thinking about how I wish the stylist Noonas would let me do my own makeup once in a while. It can't be that hard, can it?"

"Why don't they let you?"

"Probably so I don't go on TV with a fucked up face."

I snort. "Oh my god."

"I mean I get it," he laughs.

"Your face is too pretty though. It'd never look fucked up."

Jimin shrugs one shoulder. "I don't know."

I hand him a brush. "Well, why don't we find out?"

He takes it from me, a grin appearing. "Really?"

I nod. "Go crazy."

I watch him just as he had watched me. He's very delicate with each bounce of the beauty blender and swipe of a brush. I'm utterly enthralled.

Jimin is almost finished, looking absolutely gorgeous. I think he's better at this than I am. As Jimin's coming up on the last step, he applies concealer on his lips to minimize their size. I shake my head at that.

He gazes at me. "Hmm?"

I pull a makeup wipe out of its package. I hold his chin and begin to wipe off his mouth. "Your lips are beautiful."

"The stylists say they're too big."

"They're wrong."

Once his lips are clean, I grab a pink gloss with faint gold glitter in it and I put it on him. Technically, he doesn't even need any color because his lips are naturally pink.

I throw the gloss back in my bag, stepping back to get the full effect. Fuck, he's stunning. "They should let you do your own makeup. You're really good at it."

Jimin flushes a deep shade of rose.

I run my fingers through his (now dry) sleek locks. "You're so pretty. I'm jealous."

The blush on his cheeks darken.

I place my hands on his small waist, sensing he enjoys the praise. "Do you like when I tell you how pretty you are?"

He nods, bashfully biting on his bottom lip.

I let my hand travel lower and start to palm him through his shorts, which happen to be shorter than the pairs I own. Jimin has such nice legs and I wish he'd show them off more.

Jimin is becoming harder beneath my touch and little whimpers escape his plump, shiny lips. I can't help but kiss them, tasting the strawberry-flavored gloss as I do.

"We should go back to your room," I whisper against his mouth. He nods again. I then intertwine our fingers, leading him to his bedroom. Jimin takes a seat on the edge of his bed where he shrinks in on himself, allowing me to tower over him.

"Are you nervous? You don't need to be," I inform him. "I'll take good care of you."

Jimin gives me a pouty face. "Promise?"

I stroke his hair. "Pinky." I then get on one knee so that we can be at eye level and I rub the pad of my thumb over his cheekbone. "But I should warn you that your makeup may smear."

"Will you fix it later?"

"Of course," I reply, rising to my feet. "Lie back. Get comfortable."

Jimin doesn't move, biting his lip a second time. I use my pointer finger to guide his chin up. "I figured we were gonna have some fun together. Did you change your mind?" I glance down at his crotch. He's hard. "Doesn't seem like it."

"No!" he shouts. "I didn't. I'll be a good boy for you."

"You will?"

"Such a good boy," Jimin replies in a low voice, his lids hooded.

"Perfect," I say, pressing a small kiss to his pout. Jimin then lies back, placing his head on the pillow. I spread his thighs, settling in the middle of them and sliding his shorts down his smooth legs. I pull out a small bottle of lube I had pocketed before leaving Yoongi's room. I have him put his knees up before squirting some of the lube on my fingers and warming it up between them. Jimin is observing me the whole time. He seems nervous, so I comfort Jimin by kissing him, slowly and gently.

I go to cup his face to deepen the kiss and remember my fingers are covered in lube. He's so hypnotizing that my mind blanks in an instant. I switch hands, using my left to touch him. Jimin releases a moan when I slip my tongue in. His cock rests against his stomach, achingly hard and begging to be taken care of.

"Please," he breathes.

"Tell me what you want."

Jimin reaches for my right wrist, holding it. "You know what I want."

I leave open-mouthed kisses on his neck. "You have to tell me," I behest.

"Just-Just-" His words struggle to come out and tears prick his eyes. "Just fuck me."

I smirk into his nape before kissing it once more, sucking the skin between my teeth, Jimin hissing at the sting. I pull away, circling one finger around his rim, leisurely and teasingly. He whines, pushing his hips back, craving me inside of him. I decide to stop the torture and slide my finger past the tight ring of muscle, his face scrunching up in discomfort. I let him get used to the stretch, adding another finger when his expression relaxes. I feel around for his prostate, curling my fingers. As soon as I hit it, he gasps, and precum leaks from his tip.

"R-Right there," Jimin pants. "Don't stop."

I bend down to kiss and suck his inner thigh until a small purple bruise is left behind, pumping my fingers in and out, him writhing in pleasure. God, I love how Jimin squirms because of me.

"Au-Audaire?"

"What is it, baby?" I ask, rubbing over the hickey.

"Can I touch myself? Please?"

"Mhm," I answer. "Go ahead."

He begins to jerk off, eliciting loud moans in the process. I watch him while continuing to finger his tight, little hole. After a few minutes of this, he announces he's about to come. Jimin then ejaculates all over his shirt, nearly screaming from satisfaction. I help him ride out his orgasm, never halting the movement of my fingers, just slowing them. I pull out once his breathing has calmed, his hole clenching around nothing but air. I then flop on the bed next to him.

"Is my makeup okay?"

I run my thumb under his eye. "Your mascara smeared a bit, but not too bad."

We lie in bed for a while and cuddle. He gets to be the little spoon and I hold him as close as humanly possible. Jimin is so warm and he smells so lovely. I'm in seventh heaven.

We doze off for a couple of minutes. At least that's what I thought. It was more like three hours. Whoops.

"Jimin?" I tap his side. "Jimin."

"Hm?" he hums tiredly.

"We should get up."

He shakes his head no.

If all else fails, use food. "Come on. Let's have lunch."

Jimin turns over on his back, stretching and nodding. We get out of bed and before going to the kitchen, we stop in the living room first, just in time to see Jungkook give Seokjin a wet willy.

"Yah! You little punk!" yells Seokjin.

My giggle turns their attention toward us.

"There you are," says Jungkook. "I was waiting for you two."

"Mianhae," Jimin apologizes, yawning. "We fell asleep."

I glance over to the couch where Hoseok is leaning his back against Yoongi's chest, his arms wrapped around Hoseok. I dig the lube out of my pocket and toss it to Yoongi. "Thanks for letting me borrow that."

When he realizes what I threw at him, his face scrunches up in embarrassment. Hoseok looks at the bottle in Yoongi's hand and immediately cracks up, falling to the floor in the midst of his laughter.

Yoongi's brow furrows. "What're you laughing about? You bought it."

Hoseok shuts his mouth, clearing his throat. "Touché."

"Jimin hyung, you look pretty-Ack!" Jungkook yelps.

"You never saw it comin'," Seokjin cackles.

Seokjin got his revenge.

[AN] Ever since the Filter performance, I knew I wanted to explore Jimin's feminine side in this story. I hope you liked it!

Oh, and I hope you're enjoying BE as much as I am!

[AN #2] Edited 5/17/21

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.4M 50K 122
You are the only daughter of Bang Si-Hyuk. Nobody knows of his one night stand that lead to you. You recently lost your mother. Upon her death bed yo...
271K 11.1K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
730K 35.8K 66
Jae, unlike everyone else, has nothing against the hybrid species. She likes being alone, where she is safe from ridicule and her controlling father...
145K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...