๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ.

By mrsxhoo

"Never tell a lie , we like Bonnie and Clyde."๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ. More

Copyright.
Preface.
00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.

08.

699 44 10
By mrsxhoo

Noah Kahlan Perry Duke
Saturday, 4:02 AM.

"Teigan." I tapped her and she woke up. "Why you so close to me?"

"It's cold and it's only one cover." She got back under me. "You warm, it ain't nothing like that, criminal."

"Girl." I grumbled getting back comfortable. "Get yo lil ass off me then."

"Mmcht, Duke it's coldddd." she whined.

"Ight then." I laughed letting her get back comfortable.

I relaxed just letting my thoughts run wild .

I ain't wanna live like this for the rest of my life , having to always look over my shoulder but I can't go to jail for killing no cop, i'll run for as long as I can.

But I planned on moving real far away from Ohio, that's where it happened, we all the way in Arizona so I felt safe for now.

I felt bad for do- no I don't . I couldn't take no chances of Teigan telling so she had to come with me or I was just gone kill her too but I didn't wanna kill her.

I did feel bad for the incident with the white man but I didn't know if he was by himself so I  had to give her the gun.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Wake up." Teigan tapped me .

"Move girl." I turned the other way.

She smacked her teeth, "I'm bored , can you wake up?"

"For what Teigan?"

"I just told you i'm bored."

"You wanna fuck or something ?"

"Huh?"

"I said, you wanna go outside or something?" I corrected myself.

"No, I want you to get up and entertain me." she demanded .

"I'm fucking tired , what time is it?"

"1:36."

"I'll get up at 2."

"No, get up now." She tapped me repeatedly, "Come onnn."

"Come on what? We can't do shit?" I popped my eyes open.

"I don't know , where's the tv remote at?" She got up.

"On the tv stand." I pointed . "Turn on Power."

"I haven't start watching that yet."

"Well you finna start on season 3 cause that's what season im on."

She sat back down on the bed, "Why we can't start in the beginning?"

"Cause im past that."

"You irritating." she rolled her eyes.

She clicked through after I told her which episode I was on.

"Don't go back to sleep." She looked at me.

"Why?"

"Because i'm bored and you need to be up to entertain me."

A knock sounded off at the door, "Come on." I said.

"I'm finna go to the store, y'all need anything?" My cousin asked.

"Just get some snacks and shit for me, you want something Teigan?"

"No." she shook her head.

"Get her whatever you getting me."

"Ight." he chuckled as he left out.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Don't touch me." I mugged Teigan.

"You touched me first." she looked at me. "Can you take me home now? I hate it here."

"I don't give no fuck, you gone stay here and love it here." I said throwing a chip in my mouth.

"I don't love it here , you mean and it's boring." She took a chip from my bag.

She actually coo when she ain't bored, when she bored she be annoying as shit.

"How am i mean? explain that to me."

"For one." She swallowed her chip . "You kill people for fun, like you like k-"

"Don't bring that up, 2 was on accident."

"Okay what about your cousin?" She titled her head.

"I told you, I don't wanna talk about that."

"Exactly anyway, you always mean mugging me , you're rude , like you can't have a conversation without it turning into a argument."

"I like arguing, it makes heart warm."

She made a face, "Its giving toxic."

"Im not toxic."

"You are." She nodded . "But this not finna turn to an argument, you know you toxic if arguing makes your 'heart warm'. Seek help."

"Why don't you help me?"

"Help you what?"

"Not be toxic, i guess." I shrugged.

"You can help yourself, it's not hard to just not do something."

"Talking bout im mean." I eyed her. "Nigga that's you."

"I'm not mean, can you please put somethi-" I cut Teigan off .

"Why do you keep complaining? Like you been complaining all day , what you want?"

"I don't know i'm just bored."

I got some dick, that's all.

"So you don't want nothing, you just wanna annoy me?"

"No I don't wanna annoy you, I want you to entertain me so I'm not bored."

"How ima entertain you? You wanna watch me take a gun apart and put it back together? That's a talent I have ." I nodded .

"No, I don't wanna be anywhere near no gun."

"The gun is over there." I pointed. "You already near it, you just can't see it."

"Well no, I don't wanna watch you take it apart and put it back together, do something else."

"I can hit backflips."

"Really? Do it." Teigan sat up .

"I just lied, I thought you was gone say you don't wanna see that."

"Why you got so many tattoos, what's the meaning behind the one on your face?"

"Which one , right here?" I pointed to the one above my eyebrow .

"Mhm." She nodded.

"Oh, ain't no meaning behind it, ain't no meaning behind none of them , I just like tattoos." I shrugged. "I wanted face tattoos so I got them."

"You like needles?" She made a face. "It's definitely giving serial killer, I strongly believe you got more than 3 bodies."

"I'm a innocent bystander, I never did no crimes, never killed people , never did nothing."

"You lie for fun huh?"

"I been waiting to tell somebody that, it just sound good." I shrugged.

She better get out my damn business, I know that much .

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I gotta take this stupid ass test so I had to end it right here or wasn't no telling when I was gone publish this .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740K 26.6K 69
๐‘ ๐‘˜๐‘ฆ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ . ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘“ ๐Ÿ˜™ .
2M 101K 49
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐„๐„๐๐ˆ๐' ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ. ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—๐š’๐š—'.
440 20 18
"๐ข ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ, " ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š ๐ ๐ฎ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ...
10K 439 20
A hood Romeo & Juliet first loves don't last forever...