Happy Primitive Life [ Danmei...

By EggLastCrack

[ WARNING UNOFFICIAL EDITED BOOK COVER ONLY FOR THIS ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS F-A... More

READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER, BE AWARE
1| Was Rescued?
2| Nagu
4| Resistance
5| Reality
6| Relaxation
7| Cooking
8| Cause
9| Dreamland
10| The Past
11| Earth Making
12| Grain Storage
13| Python Attack
14| Notification
15| Hot Springs
16| Failure
17| Conditions
18| Climb
19|Strange Female
20| Back to the Tribe
21| The Perseverance of Food
22| Parent
23| Summer Solstice
24| Moonlight Flower
25| Stob By
26| Discovering Chili
27| Death
28| On The Road
29| Salt Replacement
30| Cognition
31| Young Priest
32| Baby?
33| As Expected
34| Foodie Tribe
35| Visit
36| Treatment
37| Collection
38| Sickness
39| Prescribe The Right Medicine
40| Neighbors
41| Building A House
42| Night Hunting
43| Moving
44| New Residence
45| Price
46| Bai's Identity
47| No One
48| Day One
49| Cut Fish
50| Fire Ants
51| Bai's Father
52| Clear Water
53| Life Experience
54| Search Team
55| Bai Daddy Mighty
56| Siege
57| Dangerous Situation
58| Escape
59| Wake Up
60| Decision
61| Crazy Female Bird
62| Abandoned Forest
63| Figurines
64| Brother
65| Coincidence
66| Advance
67| Pregnancy Fruit
68| Confrontation
69| Battle
70| Broken Figurines
71| Extreme
72| Liberation
73| Expectant Dad and Stupid Dad
74| Go Home
75| Pairing Ceremony
76| Great Gathering
77| Unblocked
78| New Life - [ END ]
79| Extra 1
80| Extra 2

3| Tribe

6.5K 285 29
By EggLastCrack

The next day, when Xu Fei woke up, Nagu was no longer in the cave.

Only the scent from the earthen jar simmering on the fire reminded him that Nagu prepared breakfast for him. Xu Fei didn't know that Nagu and the others didn't have the habit of eating breakfast. These were just preparations he was afraid that Xu Fei would be hungry at noon and he had not yet returned.

Last night Nagu didn't fall asleep for a long time because of the person lying on the bed. Early in the morning before the day was clear, he got up excitedly, preparing to hunt Xu Fei some fresh food while he was still asleep.

Xu Fei sat up, stretched, and found that the injured leg did not hurt.

He glanced at his leg and found that when he was asleep, the big man changed his medicine again, this time the medicine was red. Unexpectedly, the ugly herbal medicine works so well.

After posting it all night, Xu Fei can walk slowly on the ground. Slowly walked to the entrance of the cave.

Yesterday, his head was dizzy. He didn't take a closer look. This time he was shocked. It turned out that the cave was three or four meters high from the ground, and there were no rope ladders and vines on the left and right. How did this big man come up with him on his back?

He looked down for a while, and he was dizzy before his eyes, remembering that he was a little afraid of heights, and hurriedly took a step back.

He couldn't go down at such a high distance. He looked around and found that the green forest was growing here, the vegetation was vigorous, and there were a lot of coniferous forests growing beside the broad-leaved trees.

This was wrong, Xu Fei shook his head, and thought of the colorful and fragrant fruits he had seen before. He think this is probably the magic of nature.

There was a grunting cry from his stomach, and the soup and water from last night were digested very quickly, Xu Fei turned and returned to the cave.

The earthen jar did not know how long it had been simmering on the fire, and Xu Fei did not dare to take it directly.

He took a piece of animal skin, hugged the mouth of the jar, and moved the jar to the table.

Not to mention, this full pot of soup is really heavy. After finally moving the earthen jar to the stone table, Xu Fei took a few breaths.

Although this crock pot is heavy, the soup produced is very delicious and fully preserves the original flavor of the ingredients. Xu Fei was thinking while drinking the soup. Now that his legs are mostly healed, going back has become the most important thing.

It's not that someone is waiting for him to go back, or he is not used to life without electronics.

The unfamiliar environment made Xu Fei uncomfortable, very uncomfortable.

He was uncontrollably a little irritable in an unfamiliar environment, and even a little uncontrollable wanted to return to the dark and narrow tree hole, but the reason did not allow him to do so.

If you want to get out of such a large virgin forest, you cannot do it by yourself.

He wanted to wait until Nagu came back to ask if he had seen anyone dressed like him, or if there was a telephone in their tribe.

For primitive tribes like this, the entire tribe may only have a telephone set in the house of the patriarch.

He don't know if he can meet explorers or photographers who travel, but they only like to run to these places.

There is still a trace of luck in Xu Fei's heart.

After all, since God won't let him die, he will inevitably leave him another way. However, he did not know that the door to the new world had been opened for him.

Nagu lay on the treetops cautiously. It is hard to imagine that a 1.9-meter big man could be close to the branches that were much slender relative to his body shape.

The grass not far away shook slightly, and an animal that looked like a big cat but had a hairless tail rushed across the grass.

Nagu lay motionless on the tree.

This was the grunt he hunted last night.

The grumbling beast looks like a big cat, but it is very fast, the meat is tender and it is a kind of delicious food.

But today Nagu didn't intend to harm the Gurumon, he wanted to hunt a multi-tailed beast. It was a beast with strange speed and sharp claws. It has four to five tails, and the fluffy tail can be used to speed up and maintain balance during running.

Everyone knows that multi-tailed beasts are delicious, but because it has less meat and is difficult to capture, few people will specifically catch it unless there is a pregnant female in the family.

Nagu didn't think much about it, he just wanted to deliver the best food to Xu Fei.

Others don't know how to catch a multi-tailed beast, but he occasionally encounters a multi-tailed beast and finds that its big tail is its weakness.

As long as one of its tail is hit with a stone and the balance is disrupted, the fast runner champion will fall awkwardly. Of course, it takes skill to hit the tail of the multi-tailed beast at a very fast speed.

Xu Fei went around the cave a few times and found that apart from a few stones and a few animal skins in the cave, the most valuable items were the pots on the corner and the dried meat on the wall.

Suddenly there was a sound of footsteps outside the cave.

"He is right here, the catastrophe must have stolen my prey!"

Before Xu Fei was ready, four or five came in from the cave.

The big guy, they were surprised to see that the person in the cave was not Nagu.

Seeing Xu Fei looking white and tender again with injuries on his body, he was immediately sure that this must be Na Gu's return.

The leader waved his hand, and the remaining three people strode over, preparing to take Xu Fei away.

Another person rummaged around inside, seemingly trying to find the prey stolen by Nagu.

But in this cave, apart from a few pieces of dried meat, only Xu Fei drank the rest of the soup. The man really poured out all the broth in the clay pot and found the piece of meat immediately yelled and called the other two over, said this must be his prey.

Xu Fei kept looking at these people inexplicably, until he saw them pouring Nagu's earthen jar, and then he knew that this was a group of troublemakers.

"This was hunted by Nagu last night."

Xu Fei certainly believed in Nagu who had saved him more than this group of people who just turned around without saying hello.

Those people looked at Xu Fei with an incredulous expression, and felt that there would be someone interceding for the disaster star. The leader said that this must be a sorcerer performed by Nagu to speak for him.

"Take this person back and let the priest see if he can be saved. With such a good-looking appearance, many young people in the tribe will definitely like him."

The leader said again, and the others nodded in agreement.

In fact, when the few of them first saw Xu Fei, they were surprised, of course, they don't know what it means to be amazing.

They only know that the thin female in front of them is very different from the females in their tribe. The skin is as white as if it is not much (a bird with white feathers and no hairs).

The meat looks as tender as Mumuyu.

"What are you going to do?" Xu Fei felt their gazes unkindly, and took a step back. There were only big rocks in the hole, not even a stick in hand.

The leader glanced at him impatiently, then turned to the others and said.

"It's getting late. Since Nagu is not there, take his captives away first, leave a mark, and he will come over. give him a lesson."

Several other people said yes, and walked back with Xu Fei. Xu Fei's resistance was nothing to them. The leader knocked him unconscious on his shoulders and jumped off the platform in three or two steps.

Several others followed him and ran toward the deep forest. Nagu waited for a long time, and finally waited for the multi-tailed beast. He shot a multi-tailed beast and a few ordinary prey that he ate.

He also picked a few translucent crape myrtle fruits on the way, and rushed back excitedly.

When he arrived at the entrance of the cave, he whispered "Xu Fei".

He repeated these two words many times in his heart, just to call his name openly when he came back.

However, there is no shadow of Xu Fei in the empty cave, and everything is turned over in a mess. Nagu didn't believe that Xu Fei left by himself.

Looking at the messy footprints on the ground and the red grass flowers left on the table, Xu Fei was taken away by people from the tribe!

Nagu was anxious and angry, how could they do this!

It doesn't matter if the are cold to himself or bully him, and now they has taken Xu Fei away.

They said that he was a disaster star, so he moved out of the village and didn't like to share the hunting territory with him, so he went to hunt farther and more dangerous places.

But now, they actually took away his most important person.

Nagu put down his prey and ran to the tribe, hoping that they would not embarrassed Xu Fei.

He was still injured. This time, he would not give in anymore. Nagu clenched his fist while running.

As he ran, the trees on both sides continued to recede.

Two hours later, a tribe leaped in front of his eyes.
.
.
.
.

■■■■■■■■■■■
This is just this Laozi side comment and not an official from the author!
■■■■■■
One Am Soft Eggs:

ヽ('Д')ノプンプン Eh! Xu Fei was taken!
Oh, poor Nagu?!

■■■■■■■■■■
HAPPY PRIMITIVE LIFE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 1K 6
You already know what's gonna happen just by the title
28.3K 1.3K 25
"being gay is a sin your disgusting" that's what both doyoung and taeyong were taught...but it's not gonna stop them from falling for each other WAR...
60.8K 5K 45
'Magic Wielder Aire, finds herself at the heart of a rebellion she has always tried to avoid, to dismantle the brutal Empire that hunts her people.' ...
28.1K 952 93
COMPLETED Alternative title : 怀了豪门少爷的崽 Author : 八耳九空 The most impulsive thing Yan Chi had ever done was to run to his brother's gossip object and thr...