TWO REJCTS

By katpatro

2 best friends. After being separated for 5 long years , what will happen when she returns from her training... More

Prologue.
Bye.
Luna?
Hostility.
Lauries.
Fight.
Sorry.
Dinner.
Mateo?
Kat?
Anger.
Perfect.
Doctor Levi.
Saving me.
MIA.
His room.
Phantom.
King Lucien.
402&403
Tension.
Kiss Her.
Mistletoe.
Avron.
MINE
Sunset.
Love.
Bloodthorn.
Forever and always.
Bath.
Mark me.
Privately.
Date night.
Suffering.
The Slit.
Heat.
Sickness?
Little Alpha.
Doctors.
Epilogue.
Author Note

ROGUES.

6.8K 185 17
By katpatro

KATRINA'S POV.

"ROGUES"

I turned around to see Xander on his feet looking out into the forest , but I knew he couldn't smell anything . At least not yet anyways.

"We do this as calmly as possible to make sure everyone gets inside quickly." I whispered to him.

His eyes turned to meet mine.

"How far out?" He questioned and I sniffed the air for a second.

"Around 3 miles away , but they're moving fast." I spoke in a slight hushed voice.

"I will have Natalie gather the children and those who cannot fight and send them to the bunkers in case this is a war break out." I told him before rushing if to tell Natalie.

She immediately agreed to do so in an orderly calm fashion.

Xander gathered all of the warriors up in a huddle int he middle of the clearing.

"Katherine? You have anything yet?"

Allowing my wolf to take reign , my eyes glowed gold and I saw some warriors take a step back in fear. My eyes travelled through the woods looking miles out from our territory.

I watched as a mass amount of bodies submerged together before separating into groups , heading to surround out boarder locations. They were going to steak us out. Hundreds of them maybe even a thousand.

This was war. And it's come early.

"They've got our territory surrounded , and there is a lot of them. Maybe more than us." I mumbled still I a haze , keeping watch of the rogues.

"Warriors get to your respected station on the boarders , Luke , Mateo , Daniela , Tyson and Katherine we stay stationed in the centre."

Everyone started to move to their given positions and before I knew it the clearing was very much clear despite the 6 of us now standing here waiting.

"Katrina , tell me what you see." Xander's husky voice was low and dark. He was angry.

"There's a man , leading them but there is a female attached to his hip. I cannot see their faces but she seems familiar."

Her aura seemed all to familiar , a presence I wasn't to fond of before but I couldn't put a face and name together.

As the rogues neared our territory , the others began to smell them and X growled loudly at the mass amount of them.

Alpha the man at the boarders claim to want to speak with you.

Having rushed to the southern boarder , than families stench of rogues and another filled my nostrils.

Having walked through the crowd of our warriors behind Xander , he came to an abrupt stop and i almost walked in to his back.

He growled loudly which made my curiosity grow. Stepping from behind him , I came face to face with the class A bitch herself.

Charlotte.

I too released a growl at her presence.

Of course she was with the rogues.

This also must be the man she was sleeping with. He had dirty blonde hair and brown eyes , quite ugly in my opinion. He looked like a little boy who had yet to reach puberty. I mean I was taller than him and he had an army?

"Who are you? And what is your business on my territory?" Xander spoke with authority , but I could sense the anger that lingered.

"Agh Alpha Xander , quite the man of business. Why don't we get to know each other first? Although I'll admit your mate here has done quite the talking about you herself." He chuckled.

"She is not my mate." Xander growled out and dare I say I saw Charlottes eyes water.

"I am your mate!" She argued.

"What kind of person cheats on their mate?" I couldn't help but defend Xander.

"Shut your trap bitch , you stole my mate from me!" She cried.

"I stole your mate from you?" I questioned slowly. "I'd sure like to know when this happened."

"Your crush on him ruined us."

"I never had a crush on Alpha Xander." It was a lie but I knew it wasn't the reason , I knew I never tried to get in the way of their relationship. All I ever wanted was for X to be happy and if it was with her then so be it , I was all for it.

"You still ruined us! It's all your fault." She screeched at me.

"Katrina had nothing to do with the reason we didn't work out , you were unfaithful Charlotte and i won't accept it , I wont allow my pack to have an unfaithful Luna , they deserve better , I won't accept you. Not anymore. I , Alpha Xander Cairo Romano reject you Charlotte Riley as my mate , and as the Luna of the Blood Moon Pack , I will accept any consequences from the moon with open arms" he voice was firm and didn't waver once but his body was tense.

Charlotte screamed before she lunged at me , side stepping her and grabbing a hold of the back of her neck and one of her arms. I held her in this position , with her leaning towards the floor slightly. I pulled her towards me so her back was against my front.

She hissed at me like a cat , tried to claw at my face and kick me , but still failed.

I had wrapped one of my arms around her neck and applied pressure.

"Please it hurts." Fat tears rolled down her face as she pleaded for me to let her go. I was only going to let her go if Xander told me to but he seemed to be thoroughly enjoying her torture.

Her face started to go an awfully red colour as she struggled to breath from within my arms.

"Would you please let Charlotte go?" The blonde man asked , slightly irritated.

"I've asked you before and I'll ask you again , who the hell are you and what do you want?"

"Well Alpha my name , is Avron , Avron Hugh and well what I want? I want her." He smiled sinisterly at me.

I snarled at him.

"What do you want with me?"

"Sweetheart , you have the power of our werewolf race in your hands , what wouldn't I want to do with you?"

"You are right. I do have that power. Enough power to end you and your army all on my own." I spat at him , and I watch as slight fear shimmers though his eyes.

"I have a proposal for the Alpha and you." He spoke quickly. Xander and I both raised our eyebrows at him.

"I kill her." He pointed at Charlotte "But I get you"

At the same time , Xander and I both stated to laugh hysterically.

What a joke.

"Katrina here could kill her and you." Xander's laughter died down.

"Not when I have her mate she won't. THEO." He shouted and my heart stopped.

I killed him though.

I watched as Theo's presence appeared through the trees but he no longer had the smell of my mate. Gone was it.

"Hello Katrina. Long time no see flower." He purred seductively at me and i snarled at him.

"How? How are you alive? I killed you!"

"Dark magic love , it does wonders for some. And in this case, me." He laughed at me.

My heart was beating a miles per hour but everything else was screaming to have at his throat.

Rip out his heart.

With speed like no other , I rushed towards him and plunged my hand into his chest and tried to reach for his heart. But before I could even touch him I was pinned to the a tree by no other force but magic.

Theo laughed at my pathetic excuse to hurt him.

"You won't get away with killing me again sweetheart."

"Let her go" Xander's voice boomed through the forest , shaking the earth.

"And why would we do that , she's the one we want."

Xander huffed out angry and growled viciously "ATTACK!"

Everything flashed before my eyes as I watched wolves attack each other left , right and centre.

Xander was winning until Theo pinned him to the floor using his magic and allowed the rogues to attack him.

They were successful in clawing and biting at his skin , large gashes painted his torso and I heard his wolf whimper in my head.

Wait what?

How can I feel his wolf?

"Mate" the words fell from my lips before I could even comprehend it.

How is this possible?

I didn't dwell on the thought much longer before I notice Theo lose his concentration on me and the magic slipped away. I kicked at him , making him fall on the ground.

Snapping his neck , he went unconscious. Xander was back to fighting the rogues but he was weak , struggling.

I jumped on with him , tearing at the rogues jugulars and ripping their hearts out.

We were surrounded and out numbered. Our backs were to each other as we moved in a circle.

The first wolf attacked again , followed by the rest. Time seemed to flash by as I used Xander's back as a support to kick of the filthy rogues.

Turning around Xander and I made eye contact and it was like everything and everyone slowed down.

Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate.

My wolf chanted and howled.

I could see the realisation fall in his eyes as a wide wholehearted smile grew on his face , he went into touch me but I noticed a wolf lunge to attack him from the corner of my eye.

"DUCK."

He ducked and I swung at the wolf with my legs, jumping over Xander . I summoned my powers and allowed the tree vines to slither across the floor.

"There she is. That's the she wolf I came to see." The blonde guy exclaimed , excited.

Everyone stopped what they were doing as I allowed the vines to crawl up his legs and tighten around his arms and neck , suffocating him.

Realisation drew on his face and he tried to rasp out "kill them" while struggling to catch a breath.

Wolfs started to attack me but my pack tried their best to warn them off , attacking , growling and snarling. Xander stood closes to me in protection as I focused my power on the nature around me.

A sudden force from within me had me gasping and struggling , it felt like all of my organs were being squeezed , starting with my heart.

I lost my connection with the nature as I tried to stand from falling to my knees , clawing at the soil.

As if that'd help you.

Xander had noticed and tried to make his way towards me but too many wolves were trying to fight him.

Theo and the blonde man , Avron , came to stand in front of me. Both had a satisfied smirk on their face.

Charlotte came to stand next to him , while he leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"I do believe I offered a proposal , to which I will uphold my end of the deal."

And with that he reached into Charlotte chest and ripped out her heart . Her scream stopped mid way as her body fell limp to the floor.

Knowing she was finally gone lifted something off of my chest but something even heavier fell upon me.

It was Xander , he was hurt. Dearly hurt. Some rogues dragged him over to kneel in front of me.
Making eye contact , everyone around us still trying to fight for their life.

His eyes were dropping , a significant amount of blood was exposed from his body. Chest and stomach torn open , i think I saw an intestine.

"X , keep your eyes open." I growled at him or at least tried too and at the sound of my voice he tried.

A mumbled scream fell from my lips and I hurled forward , my insides were burning.

It was Theo. He was killing me.

"LEAVE HER ALONE." Xander couldn't move either as his body was made frozen but his voice still shook everyone.

"Ugh uh . I don't think so and Theo try not to kill her. I need her to breed my children." Vomit wanted to fall from my mouth.

"YOU DISGUSTING BASTARD." Xander shouted at him. His eyes an angry shade of red.

My soft eyes met him , struggling to breath. I could feel myself losing consciousness and Xander shouted and begged me to stay awake.

"Bring them both."

And with that I fell into unconsciousness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 33.6K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
528 22 24
An alpha finding his Luna best thing ever right. Well what if The Luna isn't the human everyone thinks she is And what if she actually knows about...
467K 13.4K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
20.2K 511 24
A young girl who lives a not-so-normal life in New York knows something she shouldn't. Will she find her mate, the one true person who can take her a...