Happy Primitive Life [ Danmei...

By EggLastCrack

[ WARNING UNOFFICIAL EDITED BOOK COVER ONLY FOR THIS ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS F-A... More

READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER, BE AWARE
1| Was Rescued?
3| Tribe
4| Resistance
5| Reality
6| Relaxation
7| Cooking
8| Cause
9| Dreamland
10| The Past
11| Earth Making
12| Grain Storage
13| Python Attack
14| Notification
15| Hot Springs
16| Failure
17| Conditions
18| Climb
19|Strange Female
20| Back to the Tribe
21| The Perseverance of Food
22| Parent
23| Summer Solstice
24| Moonlight Flower
25| Stob By
26| Discovering Chili
27| Death
28| On The Road
29| Salt Replacement
30| Cognition
31| Young Priest
32| Baby?
33| As Expected
34| Foodie Tribe
35| Visit
36| Treatment
37| Collection
38| Sickness
39| Prescribe The Right Medicine
40| Neighbors
41| Building A House
42| Night Hunting
43| Moving
44| New Residence
45| Price
46| Bai's Identity
47| No One
48| Day One
49| Cut Fish
50| Fire Ants
51| Bai's Father
52| Clear Water
53| Life Experience
54| Search Team
55| Bai Daddy Mighty
56| Siege
57| Dangerous Situation
58| Escape
59| Wake Up
60| Decision
61| Crazy Female Bird
62| Abandoned Forest
63| Figurines
64| Brother
65| Coincidence
66| Advance
67| Pregnancy Fruit
68| Confrontation
69| Battle
70| Broken Figurines
71| Extreme
72| Liberation
73| Expectant Dad and Stupid Dad
74| Go Home
75| Pairing Ceremony
76| Great Gathering
77| Unblocked
78| New Life - [ END ]
79| Extra 1
80| Extra 2

2| Nagu

8K 331 61
By EggLastCrack

The cave is very simple, with only a stone bed covered with animal skins.

The man kept Xu Fei on his back until he came to the stone bed and slowly put him down.

When Xu Fei's body fell on the skin of the animal, his heart was let go, and he felt uncomfortable to be carried on his back.

Before Xu Fei came back, a shadow in front of him was suppressed.

Coming down.

"My name is Nagu." The man's deep voice is quite nice.

Others introduced themselves first, and Xu Fei must not be left behind.

"My name is Xu Fei, thank you for saving me."

Xu Fei was right.

Nagu's first impression was that he was big, and he didn't feel anything when he was carrying him.

Now when he was facing Nagu, he realized that the man was not only tall, but also very strong. Xu Fei was 1.76 meters tall. It's not short, but it can only reach Nagu's chest, so Nagu is at least one meter nine or more.

After introducing himself, Nagu silently turns around to light a fire.

There is no need for anything except cooking. Fire. The person on the bed was obviously much thinner than himself.

Seeing him holding his arms and his hair on his forehead, Nagu wanted to ignite the fire quickly so that he could be warm.

This is the first time since his parents passed away. Once there was someone sitting on his bed. People in the tribe thought they were bad, and they were not willing to associate with him.

Nagu peeked at the person sitting next to the bed through the firelight, feeling nervous and excited. He is the best-looking person he has ever seen.

He is white and tender, his body is soft, and he feels more comfortable on his back. The heat from the fire makes Xu Fei unconsciously lean forward.

'I don't need to be in the rain, but my mind is still dizzy, and my stomach is too hungry.'

Nagu saw Xu Fei's fatigue, and he held a bowl of hot water and walked to Xu Fei, "Drink Right ."

Xu Fei nodded. The heat in front of him made his face very comfortable.

He wanted to purse his dry lips, but he couldn't lift his hand.

Nagu saw his weakness, and he sat down on Xu Fei. By his side, people leaned on him, feeding the hot water in the bowl little by little.

The stomach was very warm, Xu Fei closed his eyes tiredly. Nagu carefully put him Xu Fei on the animal skin.

The man closed his eyes, not knowing whether he was asleep or unconscious.

He hesitated for a while, and quickly took off Xu Fei's wet clothes, and then covered it with a thick blanket of animal skin.

Nagu didn't dare to keep his eyes on Xu Fei any longer, but he still found the wound on the man's leg. For the first time in his life, he felt his heart was scratched, and he felt that such a hideous hole shouldn't have appeared on Xu Fei.

There are still some herbs in the cave, leftovers from his previous use.

A person hunting in the jungle will have many wounds on his body, and these healing herbs are naturally indispensable.

Nagu pulled out some dry things like weeds from the corner, and took out the medicine bowl in the corner. Add some hot water to the bowl, soak the herbs softly, and mash them with branches.

Although the herbal medicine looks ugly, the effect is good. He was bitten through his arm by sharp teeth last time, and he could move the next day after applying this medicine.

Nagu carefully gave the person on the bed a good medicine, turned and rushed into the drizzle.

There was only some hard and indigestible jerky at home, and he was going to hunt Xu Fei some fresh food.

Xu Fei didn't fall asleep for long, at least he woke up before Nagu came back from hunting.

Rubbing his groggy head, slightly propped up and sat up, Xu Fei didn't see Nagu in the cave. He wanted to get out of bed and walk around, only to find that he had taken medicine on his leg.

Although the thing was sticky and looked a little nauseous, judging from the cool feeling in the leg, it should be a kind of herbal medicine. The body was dry and dry, and the wet clothes were roasted by the fire. Xu Fei lit the injured foot and slowly moved to the fire. Now the leg pain is no longer so much, and the clothes are dry. Xu Fei put on his shirt. As for the pants, he still has medicine on his legs, so forget it.

So when Nagu returned from hunting, he saw Xu Fei on the bed with his legs bare, staring at the fire in a daze.

Nagu just glanced at it and started cooking the sweet and sour pork that he hunted today.

In fact, it wasn't a dish at all. He just washed the meat and put it in the water, added some salt and cooked it.

When he lived alone, he ate barbecue or jerky. But Xu Fei got caught in the rain, he needed these hot soups.

Xu Fei silently watched Nagu playing with the jars in the corner. He was not a talkative, or even a talkative. Nagu is his lifesaver and a stranger at the same time.

He quietly looked at Nagu's busy figure, thinking about the way to go back.

For now, the basic communication between himself and Nagu is not hindered.

If you want to find a way out, you probably have to rely on the local indigenous people.

He is a man with a broken leg. It is basically impossible for him to find a way out in this strange rain forest, not to mention the ferocious beasts and snakes in the rain forest.

As he was thinking about it, a pot of hot soup appeared in front of him.

The scent of the broth awakened the peristaltic function of the stomach.

Xu Fei raised his head and saw the big man squatting in front of him, holding the broth in both hands, and staring at him with his bright black eyes.

"Eat." Nagu looked at Xu Fei, meaning that the contents of the jar were for him to eat.

Xu Fei whispered a thank you, and wanted to take it from Nagu.

Nagu understood what he meant, and before his hands touched the earthen jar, he drew back a bit.

"It's heavy," he said.

The person on the bed had thin arms and legs, and Nagu didn't want him to take it.

Xu Fei didn't have much effort either, but he didn't want Nagu to hold him all the time. He didn't have the habit of eating and serving.

"You put it on the table." Xu Fei pointed to the crock, and then to the stone table not far away.

In fact, it was a big slab.

Although Nagu didn't know that the stone on which he put things was called a table, he still put the jar on the table obediently. As soon as he turned around, he saw that the little guy on the bed was tiptoeing to this side.

He rushed over in shock, and hugged people over without saying anything.

Just a few steps away, Xu Fei was put down by Nagu before he could react.

There were a few shorter stones beside the table. Nagu spread an animal skin on one of them, and signaled Xu Fei to do it, and he sat down on the next stone.

Although there is only a little salt in the broth, it tastes good because the meat is delicious and not contaminated by chemicals.

Xu Fei took a few spoonfuls of soup with a wooden spoon, only to realize that the big man next to him was still looking at him.

"Have you eaten?" Xu Fei turned to look at the big man staring at him silly. The eyes that had been smoked by the steam looked wet, and Nagu suddenly forgot to answer by those eyes.

"Would you like to eat?" Xu Fei asked patiently again.

Nagu then reacted, shook his head in a panic, stood up and went out.

Xu Fei didn't know what he was going out to do. He watched the big pot of hot soup in front of him and drank slowly one by one.

Outside the rain has stopped, Nagu standing in the hole, his hand on heart, his heart beat fast, like to fly out, he felt all this because the man inside.

Nagu rested outside for a while, until he felt that his heart was not beating so fast, and then went in again.

"There is too much broth, I can't finish it."

Xu Fei's appetite was not large. At this moment, he drank half of a big pot of soup, which was considered too much.

Nagu frowned when he looked at the remaining half of the soup in the earthen jar.

How can he still eat a little bit after being injured? He pushed the earthen jar toward Xu Fei, "Drink again."

The frowning great young man looked a little scary, so Xu Fei had to take a few more sips with the spoon.

Seeing that man took a few mouthfuls for a long time, he is afraid he really can't drink.

While Nagu was worried for him, he prevented him from continuing to reluctantly. Seeing that he finally stopped drinking, Xu Fei stood up with a sigh of relief. Nagu was about to take him back, but was stopped by Xu Fei.

"I want to move by myself, you can help me." He said.

Although Nagu was worried about his wound, he had to carefully support him to the bed.

Watching him sit down, he went to finish Xu Fei's remaining hot soup.

After Nagu drank the soup and ate the tender meat inside, he was only three to four full. He took a few more jerky from the wall hanging and chewed in his mouth.

This area is close to the abandoned forest. It was a place abandoned by the tribe. There were not many prey.

Today's prey was found after a lot of effort by Nagu. Xu Fei was in the cave alone, and he didn't dare to go far.

Now he can only eat the leftover jerky to make do, and wait for tomorrow to find more prey.

It was getting late, and Xu Fei was forced to sleep on the bed by Nagu, while Nagu himself lay a piece of animal skin on the ground.

Although Xu Fei asked him to come to bed with him, Nagu intuitively felt that something bad would happen if he slept with him.

The two of them didn't speak any more that night, only a pile of fire was burning.
.
.
.
.

■■■■■■■■■■■
This is just this Laozi side comment and not an official from the author!
■■■■■■
One Am Soft Eggs:
٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
ML is such adorable man~
while Xu Fei still clueless of where is he eh?

■■■■■■■■■■
This is MTL (Machine Translation)
Not Official Translation.
For Offline Reading Purposes.
■■■■■■■■■
Note: Did some little editing to make it more readable and not confusing.
■■■■■■■■■■
Image and Art are belong to their rightful owner.
All the images and art here are not official materials for the story.
■■■■■■■■■■
See you later.
■■■■■■■■■■
HAPPY PRIMITIVE LIFE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 9K 139
将军,你抑制剂掉了[穿书] Status : 135 chapters + 4 extra (Completed) Author : 笑迟情 Through an accidental transmigration, Gu Huan became the youngest Alpha gene...
53.5K 5.4K 81
❝poisonous fangs can only reap poisonous fruit.❞ Nerluce - named for light - dwells in darkness. It was forged from the shadows of the great beasts...
296K 7K 104
❝for all future time; for always and everlasting time❞ Angel has always wanted to be loved like in the fairytales. Her heart aches for the type of lo...
431K 16.8K 133
Dressed as Substitute for Marrying Husband 穿成替嫁夫郎 Author: 雩玖 Status: 133 Chapters (Completed) Due to the plane crash, Chen Xing came to an unpreceden...