Change (a black assassin read...

By uhxauthor

"ℂ𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕥." Y/n L/n, the underground... More

Nightlock
Elimination
Hawks
File- Y/n L/n
Kids
Deal
Kick Names Take Ass
The Decision
Heroes
Assassins Pride
Phase One
Phase Three
Help
The Land of Lies
Past?
Do I really wanna be a hero?
Everything is not what it seems
Jail Time
Familiar
Christmas
Happy Birthday Hoe
Author Note
Memories Arent Always Good
Yall I Need Help
Out of Prison and into the World.... you hope
Old Faces
Alexa Play Daddy Issues by the Neighborhood
Family?
Long Live the King
Blank
Asshole
A house wife?
Shoutout
Men aint shit
Shadow
Fangirls
Pretty Girl
Why do People Change?
Extras!

Phase Two

3.4K 146 118
By uhxauthor

We wake up in a dim room with shelves stacked with boxes. I may have accidently fell asleep. I scan the room and see 4 girls and 2 guys. I try to move my hands and find a rope tying me to one of the metal shelves. "Kavy," I whisper, "Cameras." "Got it," she says. I look at the cameras around the room and they start to fry. I look at Kiego as he rubs his wrist, how the- I look behind him to find the ropes cut up lying on the floor. "What," he asked. "Help me bird brain," I say moving my wrist. "Oh," he cuts the rope with his feather and I rub my wrist. "Who are you?" I look at where the voice is coming from to find a boy and a girl shaking.

"We're going to get you out of here, but for that I'm going to need all you guys to play along," I say standing up. The guy begins to speak, "HOW CAN WE TRUST YOU?!" I cover my ears, "First shut the hell up. Second because," I pause, "it's what I do." I hear a noise from outside, "Sit," I say and Kiego and I fall back to the floor. I quickly tie the rope back on, in a knot that's pretty easy to get out of, and do the same for Kiego. I close my eyes as a bright light enters the room. I open my eyes slightly to find a big man with a scar going up from his arm to his face. "Oh look the lovebirds are finally awake," he says looking at Kiego and I. He bends down and caresses my face. I flinch and I notice Kiego tightens his jaw. "You're a pretty thing aren't you?" I look back at the man and continue to put on this act. "J-just let us g-go PLEASE!" He slaps me. Ow motherfucker, damn. I begin to cry and he looks at my face. "You'll be worth a good price," he says and looks at Kiego, "As a pair you'll be worth at least 10,000." I look down as he drops his grip on my face. "Get them ready," he pauses, "you guys have a very special job." He looks back at us and smiles, my guy you need a dentist, he's missing a few teeth as he speaks, "We got a show today."

A guy grabs my face and smiles as he cuts the rope around my wrist. He leans closer to my face and licks my cheek. I flinch and secretly use a feather to stab his arm. EW EW EW WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME!? "Pretty thing," he says as he throws me to the floor. He cuts Kiego's rope and all the men walk out the door. "Gross," I say picking up my feather. I look at Kiego who seems to be lost in thought. "Follow." We both turn to the door to find a man and woman with clothes in their hands. They have a mask that covers their entire face. The mask depicts a smiley face. We get up and turn to each other. "Now," the masked man says. We walk towards the door as the girl from earlier grabs my leg, "Good luck," she says weakly. I nod and both me and Kiego are led out the door. The woman grabs my arm as the man grabs my winged counterpart. I whisper in the earpiece, "See ya," I say to him.

The woman leads me to another room and opens the door. "Change," she says handing the clothes. "Why?" She turns to me, "You and your boyfriend will be entertaining our guest." Not my boyfriend but you do you. She slams to door closed as I look at the clothes. "Kavy, there is no way in hell I'm wearing this." "Come on just do it." I sigh and change into the dress. I hate this already. How do you even put this on, how did hey expect me to- oh I got it. I look at myself in the mirror, I hate it. "Are you done?" "Yes," I say. The girl opens the door and leads me down a long hallway. She leads me to Kiego who is waiting there in a black tux with purple pocket. "Hi," I say and he turns around.

-Hawks POV-

I turn around and my jaw drops. Y/n is wearing a purple night themed dress. The way it wraps and fits her body is just right. She looks perfect- BAD! WE'RE ON A MISSION! We're on a mission.

That is what you're wearing

-Back with you-

"You good?" I wave my hand in font of his face and he responds, "Y-yeah." The smiley face people lead us to behind what I can only assume to be a curtain. "You will sing," the man says. "W-what?" "Sing." I gulp, I haven't sang in years. "You have two minutes to look at the song." I nod and he throws a paper at us. I pretend to stumble and catch it but I'm really pricking them with a feather. Should take effect in about 45 minutes. They walk away and I look at the paper, oh god. I show Kiego the paper. "This is what we're doing?" I nod. He smiles cockily and looks at me, "What? Does the famous assassin have stage fright?" I scoff, "No, I just haven't sung in while."

I hear voices out side chattering. "AND TIME TO INTRODUCE THE TWO BIRDIES 5,000 A PIECE!" I scoff as the curtains open.

I look at the crowd we are supposed to 'entertaining'. It's a big group of men and women all wearing black suits with red pockets, just like the ones that kidnapped us. They seem to be important. The music begins to play and I gulp as Kiego hands me a mic. I place it over my ear and we begin.

The song

(Narrator Pov)

"You make it look like it's magic," y/n begins to sing. "Cause I see nobody, nobody but you, you, you." She grabs Hawks hand as the walk around each other. "I'm never confused. Hey, hey, I'm so used to being used." They both begin to strut around the stage. "So I love when you call unexpected. 'Cause I hate when the moment's expected," y/n sings. Her voice sounds soft as she moves her hands around her body. "So I'ma care for you, you, you. I'ma care for you, you, you, you, yeah." Hawks walks over to her and begins to sing.

  "'Cause girl you're perfect," he starts to wrap his hands around y/n's waist. She looks confused for a second as he continues. "You're always worth it, and you deserve it, the way you work it," he sings as y/n sways her hips. "'Cause girl you earned it, yeah. Girl you earned it, yeah."

  "You know our love would be tragic," he sings. "Oh yeah," y/n vocalizes. "So you don't pay it, don't pay it no mind, mind, mind," he continues.  "We live with no lies hey, hey," Hawks sings while the crowd is mesmerized by the performance. "And you're my favorite kind of night," he sings into her ear. "So I love when you call unexpected, 'cause I hate when the moment's expected. So I'ma care for you, you, you. I'ma care for you, you, you, you, yeah." Hawks lets go of her as she turns to the man. Y/n walks away leaving the man on the stage.

  "Cause boy you're perfect," she sings walking through the crowd. "Girl you're perfect," Hawks sings in the background. He walks the opposite way of y/n. "You're always worth it," she sings secretly pricking each person with a feather. "Always worth it." They smile walking through the crowd. "And you deserve it." "And you deserve it." Y/n uses her wings and steps lightly. "The way you work it." Hawks smiles as he follows y/n's lead, "The way you work it." "Cause boy you earned it." "Girl you earned it." "Boy you earned it." "You earned it, yeah."

  They continue to walk through the crowd never breaking eye contact. "On that lonely night," Hawks begins to sing. "Lonely night," y/n vocalizes. "Said it wouldn't be love, but we felt the rush." "Fell in love." The crowd watches intently no one feeling the effect of y/n's poison, yet. "It made us believe it was only us." "It's only us." "Convinced we were broken inside, yeah inside, yeah." Y/n smiles. "Cause girl you're perfect," Hawks sings walking through the crowd. "Boy you're perfect," she sings in the background. "You're always worth it." "Always worth it." "And you deserve it." "And you deserve it." Y/n begins to walk towards the middle of the room. "The way you work it." Hawks smiles as he sees what y/n is doing, "The way you work it." "Cause girl you earned it." "Boy you earned it." " Girl you earned it." "You earned it, yeah.They both begin to walk to the middle.

Y/n begins to vocalize as she struts to the center. Her wings glowing in the light. Her angelic voice echoes in the room. Hawks listens to the girl almost forgetting they're on a mission. They meet in the middle and stand facing each other. "Cause girl you're perfect," Hawks sings. They begin to go back and forth. "The way you work it." "You deserve it," y/n sings reaching out her hand. "I can tell you."

  The lights turn off and the sound of bodies hitting the floor fill the room. Hawks and y/n hug as the lights turn back on. "Wow," he says. "What?" "I didn't know you could sing like that," he says. She laughs, "Same for you," she says. They break from the hug as the crowd is all knocked out. "Good job," she pauses, "'boyfriend," she says quoting the girl. Hawks look away and laughs, "yeah you too."

  The door bust open and the both get into a fighting stance. "Phase three," Hawks says. Y/n nods, "Time to kick some ass."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521 7 25
Destinychooser has been hidden away pretty much her whole life. Her siblings have never taken her seriously. Worst of all, she can see every future p...
665K 23.5K 69
"The sky is so tragically beautiful. A graveyard of stars." When a pro-hero passes out across the street from her bar in the middle of a spring storm...
29.7K 1.2K 43
Darkstalker's face flashed through her mind: the face of a dragon she had yet to meet, but whose face came with a torrent of visions--joy and love an...
29.6K 547 30
🚧 new chapters under construction 🚧 Y/n is a mafia boss running, the Black Mambas: the largest and most feared organized crime group in all of Jap...