The many, many, many versions...

By Epsilon6666

The title says it all Read at your own risk, most of the early chapters are riddled with typos and inconsiste... More

Why are we here??
Table of contents
Does whatever a spider can
The ghost of beacon
A long long time ago, in a galaxy far far away....
Jedi scum
117
How it all went down
One of us will be forgotten, the other one is wrong
I dont feel good
Criminal at heart, and mind
Death dosent deleberate
I'm blue
Slade
Gintama react
Fall of a hero
God of mischief
Codename: Washington
Codename: Washington part 2
Wanna have a bad time?
All it takes is a simple reaction
THE MOTHERFUCKING DOOM GUY
PURGE THE FURRIES
Prisoner 56
The scariest mute in the fucking galaxy
Wolverine
Yur time will be the opposite of good
One ring to rule them all....
Under the red hood
Only steal what I cant afford
Three's a crime
Security cams
The giant chicken
A Monument to all your sins
Sona sans
Deapool
Gravity falls it is good to be back!
The bite of 87
Blood gultch blues
The springtraps here to rescue us
Reconstruction
There is a god, his name is Caboose
It only counts if you call it
Fallen kingdom
Suction cup man
A suck for america
Shorts
The bread bank
The sequel
The interogation
dawn of the 16th
The Hole
The Consequences of your actions
Hog hunt
Death in the family
Ive come to bargain
Shockwave
Everknight
The best pirate I've ever seen
Deceived
Remove the blindfold

I used to rule the world

9.6K 40 49
By Epsilon6666

It's here, it's finally here. The moment you've all been waiting for, I present you, fallen kingdom

Ruby: well, what's next?

View flew around, picked up the next video, and put it in.

View: it's another musical one.

Mercury groaned from the back

Mercury: Again?

View ignored him as the video started

The scene opens up on Jaune walking through a large village, with a golden crown resting on his head. He began to greet his villagers and citizens, as he began to sing.

Jaune: I used to rule the world, chunks would load when I gave the word.

The scene changed to Jaune walking through his village, now ruined, with part of it on fire.

Jaune: hide from the mobs I used to slay.

Weiss: Jaunes a king?

View: yes, he's the king of that kingdom you see him walking through.

Ruby's eyes sparkled

Ruby: awesome!

Blake whispered to herself

Blake: why was it on fire?

Ruby turned around to look at blake

Ruby: what was that?

Blake shook her head

Blake: It's nothing.

Jaune now walks into the main town square, leaning down and handing a flower to a little girl. Who smiled in deliet.

Jaune: they once were terrified, every time I looked into their eyes.

Now Jaune is once again walking through the ruined village, looking somberly at the village square where he had once given the little girl that flower.

Jaune: Villagers would cheer my way, for a hero I was, that's what they said.

Opzin sipped his coffee

Opzin: something horrible happened there, and mr arc must feel responsible.

Goodwitch looked confused

Goodwitch: how can you tell?

Opzin shrugged

Opzin: I know the feeling.

Jaune is still seen walking through the ruined city, as he continues to sing

Jaune: one minute we had it all, next our world began to fall.

Jaune walks down a stair case, until he see's a strange green creature. He ducks into a house as the creature passes.

Ren : what is that?

View: that is a creeper, a mod with only one goal. Destruction.

Jaune: they all cried for my help, but I stood there numb.

Jaune is now seen, once again wearing his crown. He is directing a cage filled with the mod from before, as two knights pushed it into a much larger cage.

Neptune: he's caging them?

Velvet: well it makes sense, view did say they had only one goal. Destruction, so Jaune is being a good king!

Neptune clapped

Neptune: yeah! That's my boy!

John looked at Neptune, who was smiling in pride, but shrugged it of. Boys will be boys

Jaune is now seen walking back from the city walls, towards the main castle.

Jaune: I gaze off into the boundless skyline, noteblock choirs playing in the sunshine.

He waved to his people as he walked by, stepping onto the giant steps leading to the castle.

Jaune: turn around pickup my sword and wield, the blade that once forced evil mobs to yield.

Summer raised an eyebrow

Summer: once forced? Why the past tense?

Ruby: maybe the sword broke?

The scene cuts back to the destroyed castle, with vines beginning to grow on the walls of the destroyed castle.

Jaune: And hope one day that this chaos and, destruction turn for the better. Never a bow in hand, that was when I ruled the land.

Ironwood; it's obvious that his kingdom was destroyed, but how?

The scene cuts to Jaune and his family, being entertained by a jester. Who took out 5 balls and began to juggle them, their son giggling in delight.

The scene cuts to the outer walls, with one guard standing at the gates.

Winter raised an eyebrow

Winter: only one guard? That seems, stupid.

Ozpin: it's arrogance. Mr arc, in his words, rules the world. He has imprisoned all his enemies, and now stands uncontested on the throne. His arrogance will be his downfall.

A man with glowing white eyes runs behind the guard, killing him with a sword to the back. The man runs to the prison section, planting a piece of TNT, before running off.

Jaune: it was the creepers and the skeletons, blew down the doors and boxed us in. Arrows wizzing by like streaks of light, I tried all that I could to stay and fight.

Opzin sighed

Ozpin: as I said, arrogance is the fall of man.

Ruby: who is that! And why is he letting all the bad guys out?

View: that is herobrine. While his true motives are unknown, he is a agent of chaos. And wants nothing more then to see the world burn.

Jaune: as the undead roamed the street.

The scene shows two zombies and a Skelton walking down the road, as a man from one of the houses comes out with a bow. He takes aim at the zombies, only to be thrown into a wall and killed by the Skelton. Who picked up the bow, and loading an arrow

Jaune: life itself suspended by a thread, oh why was it that I wasent dead.

Pyyhra: is he, suicidal?

Blake: it's most likely survivors guilt, I would know.

Yang put a comforting shoulder on her partners shoulder, who smiled.

A dying knight falls infront of the throne, where Jaune and his family were seated. Jaune jumped down, pointing at his knights who all went down the help the people of the city. Jaune himself went to an armor stand, grabbing himself a sword.

Jaune: I gaze off into the boundless skyline, noteblock choirs playing in the sunshine.

Nora: yes Jaune! Go get them!

Jaune: Turn around pickup my sword and wield, the blade that once forced evil mods to yield.

The scene changes to the ruined castle, with Jaune pacing in it. He looks to the old armor stand, his crown resting upon the top of it. He grabbed it, holding it in his hands

Jaune: if this battle should leave me slain, I know herobrine will call my name. Better to take a stand, but that was when I ruled the land.

Coco: gosh that's not ominous at all!

Velvet: coco!

Coco: what? I'm just saying what were all thinking!

Jaune runs down the steps, ready to fight the enemy's that lay ahead. But as he gets down, he realizes just how many mobs there are. He runs back up the stairs, grabbing his wife's hand as they ran across the tower. The zombies and Skeltons began to close in on them, as two creepers blocked their path.

Juniper shook her head

Juniper: no, don't tell me....

Ruby: they've got to make it, right yang?

Yang doesn't respond

Ren lowered his head

Jaune: I gaze off into the boundless skyline, noteblock choirs playing in the sunshine.

The creepers explode, sending Jaune one direction and his family the other. Jaune turns back to get them, only to see a giant abbys in between them

Those in the audience not very familiar with death all shed a tear, while those more familiar with it just lowered their head.

Jaune: turn around pickup my sword and wield, the blade that once forced evil mobs to yield. If this battle should leave me slain, I know herobrine will call my name.

Jaune shakily stands up, limping the rest of the way. Making it to the balcony, as mobs began to surround him. He looks down at the drop, and back at the mobs.

Pyyhra: no....

Weiss shook her head

Weiss: he's not gonn-

Jaune: Better to take a stand

He jumped up onto the railing, and faced the mobs

Jaune: but that was when I ruled the land.

He lept backwards off the balcony, into the abyss below.

This one was definitely one of the most requested chapters. Especially after the last chapter, which I titled fallen kingdom. So I'm here to answer a few questions

Yes I will do the Sadist War, and maybe Sadist fall.

The Dream smp is a streamed Minecraft server, where a bunch of content creators play together. It is steamed live on twitch and YouTube. For those of who you didn't know

And finally, Yes I am alive. No I'm not quitting.

That's all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 2.2K 17
This is my first story so don't obliterate me with hate comments. I'm gonna try to make each chapter follow along with each episode but with some cha...
6.1K 110 11
(RWBY x Mute Male Reader, Volume 1) First book, spelling mistakes, bla bla you get it. Each volume will be a separate book cuz fuck it. Also, a (not...
3.6K 82 17
A/N: so this is my take putting my own spin on making a RWBY x male reader They say life's all about a few moments, and in those few moments actions...
12.7K 179 13
Sometimes working alone is better then a team and are main character shows that off after being accepted to beacon.