My Cold Husband- a Jeon Jungk...

By pinksborahae

What will happen when Y/N and Jungkook and forced to marry each other? Will they be able to walk the long roa... More

CHARACTERS
COFFEE
BURNT
ACCIDENT
TRUTH
PANCAKES
MYSTERY
DARK ALLEY
DEAD
KNOCK KNOCK
DRUNK
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
F.R.I.E.N.D.S S2
FIRST KISS
IN LAWS
VACATION
EPILOGUE
Note

FORCED

20.2K 431 151
By pinksborahae

Y/N POV

It was a pleasant morning when I woke up. I had a beautiful dream. Then suddenly my parents yelled from downstairs. "Bitch, you better be here in 5 minutes. You are just a fucking decoration in this house" It didn't matter to me as I was used to it.

(If you're confused then let me tell you that y/n was adopted when she was very young. She doesn't know it. Her parents treat her like she should be in hell)

I quickly freshened up and went downstairs. My parents were staring at me with a disgustful expression. "W-What?" I stuttered. They suddenly looked away and I was confused due to their behavior. I sat and started to have breakfast. They were eating in new plates while I was eating in a very old plate. There was silence when my 'dad' broke it.

"Y/n you are 19 now. I think it's the right time to get married" he said out of the blue. I was shaking and looked at him with a shocking expression. "B-But dad, I-I am n-not ready t-to get married" I said. He looked at me fiercely. "YOU HAVE TO AGREE WITH THIS MARRIAGE OTHERWISE WE KNOW HOW TO FORCE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT! YOU HAVE TO MARRY THE GUY I SELECTED DO YOU GET IT!" He held my hair strongly pulling it and yelled at me making me flinch. I was shivering in fear as a tear escaped my eye. "O-Ok dad", I said weakly and ran towards my room.

"Why me god? What have I ever done to anyone? Why did you give me such parents? They don't even love me! They will marry me to a guy like them and I will regret it forever" I cried and cried all night.

NEXT DAY

I woke up with red and puffy eyes. Of course, it had to be. I had cried all night. 'Another stressful day' I thought to myself. I was about to go downstairs when I heard my parents talking in their room.

"I never thought a disgusting girl like y/n can take my company to the next level by just marrying the son of the CEO of biggest company in South Korea, BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT. Jeon- "And then they cut off when they saw me. I was terrified. My mom came towards me and slapped me hard in my face.

"Oh, so you dared to hear our conversation. YOU SLUT!" she said angrily. I was hurt. My legs were weak. "I am n-not a slut" I managed to say while crying. She slapped me again and said, "Oh, so you learnt how to back talk to me. You are nothing to us but a burden. You are a burden. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" I ran towards my room. "They took the name Jeon and they saw me; I wonder how he will be" I thought to myself and fell asleep while rolling up into a ball on the bed.

I woke up at 6:00 pm and went downwards. There was no one in the house. I sighed and called my best friend Dae.  I told her everything and she felt bad for me. She was the only one with whom I could share my feelings. I quickly made dinner and ate it. I went upstairs to watch some kdrama.

JUNGKOOK POV

I woke up and went downstairs. There was my mom sitting on the couch and staring at her phone in awe. I sat beside her and she looked at me. "What's making you so surprised?" I asked her. She showed me a picture of a beautiful and charming girl. I was staring at her picture for more than 10 seconds until my mom said something. "Isn't she beautiful af?!" She asked me. I had to say that I was stunned looking at her beauty. "Indeed she is" I said.

Y/N's PHOTO👇

My mom looked so happy when I said that. I wondered why. "Good, her name is y/n and you are marrying her!" she said while jumping cutely. I chuckled at her cuteness but then I realised what she said. "What??" I looked at her with a shocked expression and asked. When you were very young, me and your dad decided you to marry this girl when you guys become adults. I guess it's the right time now."

"BUT MOM, I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" I said angrily. "I don't care. My decision is the final decision. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" she shouted. I hated this girl so much now." I will not marry her at any cost" I said wile shouting. My mom sighed and said something that shocked me. "Marry her if you don't want to see your parents dead."

I had no choice now. Of course I had to marry her. I can't lose the 2 most precious people in my life. "Okay! I will marry her!" I said and went in room. "Wait and watch y/n. I will make your life like a hell." I said while a smirk plastered on my face.

---------------------

Thank you guys for reading it 💜 Sorry if there are any typos. I will update soon. Thank you once again. Borahae 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 7.9K 52
𝚒/πš— πšŠπš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πš’πšπšπšŽπšœπš 𝚌𝚎𝚘 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ πšŒπš˜πšžπš—πšπš›πš’ π™Ίπš’πš– πšπšŠπšŽπš‘πš’πšžπš—πš 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 πšŠπš›πš›πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš πš–πšŠπš›πš›πš’πšŠπšπšŽ πš πš‘πšŠπš 𝚠�...
35.2K 1.2K 26
He sucks on my soft skin making me gasp, "Let this serve as a reminder that you are taken, Mrs.Kim" he whispered as his finger caressed the mark he l...
96.8K 3.3K 21
What if the cold CEO of Kim's Company are forced to marry the cold CEO of Min's Company? They both promise not to fall in love again.. But will they...
84.4K 2.7K 26
What will happen when a cold depressed cheerful girl became the stepsister of bts? LET'S FIND OUT!! (*discontinued*) Slow updates! Swear words (sl...