Serial Lover

By FrankieMarie__

Silence. "HUH?" He laughs aiming the gun at my head. "Does this scare you, babe," he yells with anger. My hea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chpater 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 14

7.1K 145 37
By FrankieMarie__

~Lock it up~

KILO POV

It's been ten fucking minutes and she's still not out here. Who the fuck is late to their own wedding? Candace is probably running her big fucking mouth and answering all Kehlani's questions.

I look up at Chance and tell him to go check up on his wife. Five minutes later Candace and Kehlani come out.

I tried to maintain my expression as I see her in that beautiful wedding dress. Fuck she looks good. The dress fits her perfectly it shows her curves and perfect body. Sometimes I think I'm marrying her for the wrong reason. But I'm not strictly fucking revenge.

I straighten myself and she walks up. I stare at her and bite my lip. I have never been with a woman this beautiful before. This could be real but every time I look at her I see her father and the shit he has done. I should hate her but I fucking don't. She's doing something to me that I don't like.

LANI POV

Fuck I wanna leave so bad. With Kilo staring at me and this dress being too tight. I wanna fucking die.

The priest started "Kilo Lee Valentino do you take Kehlani lexii Paris to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death does us part."

"I do," he said in his silky deep voice.

And Kehlani lexii Paris do you take Kilo Lee Valentino to be your lawfully blah blah blah so I think you know the rest.

I looked up at him and froze "I.. I.." I looked at Candace she was giving me the ok look. I never felt so trapped in my life. He squeezed my hands" I DO." I said looking down.

"You may now kiss the bride"

Fuck. For a moment I doubted he would do that just because he always tries to avoid kissing me.

Kilo grabs my face and his hands are cold. Which is weird because it isn't even cold. It makes me shiver. He smiles and I see those pearl white bright teeth. He looks perfect. His diamond earrings are shining bright and his eyes are sparkling. I see flashing lights. People were taking pictures.

He reaches in slowly and passionately kisses me. I kiss him back and I swear it was the best kiss I ever had. Those juicy pink lips were worth waiting for and he tasted like chocolate peppermint which was my favorite. I can't believe he just did that. He then whispers in my ear "Been waiting for this moment" I blush.

I get on my tippy toes and whisper in his ears "fucking liar" and laugh. He grabs my face and laughs with me. We walk down and to the dance floor.

I raised my eyebrow at him "When did you get a dance floor?" I ask as we start dancing.

"I like dancing so why not" he laughs.

"I wanna dance with Riccardo," I say pissing him off and ruining the moment.

"Your dancing with me nobody else," he says holding me even tighter.

I roll my eyes "Where did you even learn to dance?" I ask

"It's basic training," he says. "I learned as a teen"

"Basic training for what?"

He speaks in Italian "Quella fottuta folla" (The Fucking Mob)

I laugh "English please"

"Go learn"

"Fine," I say with a smirk "Me and Riccardo can take private lessons" I tried to leave but he snatches me back

"I'll teach you"

"No," I say trying to leave again.

"We're leaving after the wedding," he says trying to change the subject.

"Why we just got here?" I asked wanting to stay.

"I have business."

I laugh "So I can stay here with Riccardo."

"Hell fucking no," he hissed.

"Hell fucking yes," I laughed even harder at him. I mean he can't be serious. We haven't even been here for 24 hours and he already wants to leave. I walk away and go up to Riccardo.

He was glaring at me. He's pissed because I cursed and I want to start here.

"Wanna dance?" I ask grabbing his hands. He looks over and I look too to see Kilo giving us death glares. He whispers in my ear " I can't but I can give you a rain check"

I smile "Ok"

Kilo grabs my hand and drags me inside.

"Let's go were leaving," he says taking me upstairs.

"No you're leaving I'm staying," I say turning around.

He grabs me and takes me inside the room. He unzips my dress.

"What's the fucking rush Kilo," I ask while trying to find some clothes.

"Get ready dammit" he complains.

"No," I say instantly regret saying.

He storms up to me and grabs my neck "I said get fucking ready."

I laugh "You don't scare me Kilo," I lied he does he actually scares the shit outta me.

"I will."

"Won't, now get out so I can get dressed," I say taking my dress off.

"No, we're married now. I wanna see what my wife's hiding" he smirked

I laugh "Fine"

I have a way of putting on clothes without showing anything.

I took off the dress while putting on his shirt at the same time. All he packed me was bodysuits. SO I had to wear something of his.

He stares at me and says "Take off my fucking shirt."

"No, we're married now. We share clothes" I replied while smiling.

I had to admit the dress was kind of hard to take off but he didn't see a thing. I put on some jeans and we were ready to leave.

"Arent you going to change?" I ask as he is still wearing his suit. That's all he ever wears are those fucking suits.

"No, let's go."

I got to say goodbye to everyone and we left.

As soon as we got on the plane I got scared. But I was not sitting in his lap again.

"Where are we going now?" I ask

"France."

"Paris?" I ask because that's where our honeymoon is.

He's on his phone texting ignoring my question.

"Kilo," I say and he still doesn't seem to hear me."

'KILO," I yell

"Stop fucking yelling," he says while still texting. I walk up to him and snatch his expensive new phone.

I read the messages and repeated them out loud.

"Got my shipment?" I repeat Kilos's text message in a deep voice mocking him.

He runs up to me and tries to snatch the phone.

"No sir it's not ready yet," I say repeating the other person's message in a different voice.

I laugh as he tries to chase me around the plane.

"Have it ready or your fucking dead" I say the last text shaking not believing what I just saw.

He runs up to me and snatches the phone out of my shaking hands. Wish I didn't check his tets. I seen everything that I didn't want to see.

I swear I couldn't move for a second as my head starts to flood with thoughts. Kilo just threatens to kill somebody. He killed his own cousin. He put a gun to my face while I was FUCKING driving.

I just start to notice how dangerous this man really is and what I'm getting myself into. For all, I know he could be in the mafia. H could be marrying me to kill me or something.

I barely fucking know him and I'm absolutely crazy for marrying him.

As I'm still shaking and froze he's just standing over me looking down at me and staring like a creep.

He grabs me and drags me to a room on the jet and sits me down. I lay down and fall asleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I woke up and I'm laying on a bed in a hotel room. I don't understand how I can sleep through him picking me up and moving me around. It's like he drugs me or something.

I fully open my eyes and I look over and see handcuffs. Two pairs and I get scared. This motherfucker was planning on cuffing me.

Kilo walks in and sees me staring at the cuffs. He runs and tries to get them but I grab them. He then tries to snatch them from my hands but fails. I push him onto the bed and he easily falls on his back. I grab his left hand and cuff him to the bed.

I laugh to myself and thought for a minute it couldn't be this easy.

I get on top of him cowgirl style to try and cuff his right hand to the bed. He stops me and now my left hand is cuffed to his right.

"What the fuck are you doing?" he asks with anger.

"Why do you even have these?" I ignore his question.

He laughs at my question. His evil laughs fills up the whole room.

I wanted to slap him so fucking bad. I'm already in deep enough trouble and I don't want to get in anymore.

"Uncuff me now," he spats.

"I don't have the fucking key asshole," I yell at him.

He closes his eyes in frustration. "Don't fucking yell Kehlani."

I start searching him to try and find a key. I reach into his pockets and feels his phone so I grab it. He tries to get it but fails. I go to the camera and take multiple pictures of him. I figured his password would be his birthday and it was. Dumbass now what if I was somebody else.

"You should really change your password" I smile.

He struggles trying to get the phone out of my hand. But fails every fucking time.

This is how it feels to be in control.

Why is he so worried what does he think I'm gonna do?

I should post this on his Instagram. He does have over 100 million followers. But that would be petty. I should start using social media again. I haven't since high school. I would get cyber bullied and talked about for every little thing I did.

The whole messing around with my teacher thing really fucked up high school for me. I hated being homeschooled. I was forced to stay in my room all day and could only leave to eat and do what my stepdad wanted. The only connection I had to the outside world was my mother's old phone. I used it to plan my escape. At first, I wanted to fake my death which is extreme and dramatic but considering what I been through it was an option. I never want to see my stepdad again. But I figured running away would be easier and if somebody finds me I most likely won't get into in trouble with the government.

My stepdad used to tell me I will never leave the house. That we would be together forever and when he dies I die. I swear that man would make me sick to my stomach from the way he treated me to the way he talked I hated him. Till this day I still have scars from him torturing me and abusing me.

I sent the pictures to Riccardo saying "Having fun!!! Your cousins going to Kill me 😂"

"What did you just do?" he asks as he saw me typing.

"Nothing just posted that on your Instagram," I lied to fuck with him. "Damm I take such good photos. I should be a photographer," True I should it was something I always wanted to do.

I have never seen Kilo so mad at me. By the looks, he was giving me he wants to kill me. I know on the inside he really does. He hates me and I'm kind of ok with that.

I finished searching for him and I finally found the key. I stared at it for a second deciding if I wanted to uncuff him or not because I know there will be consequences as soon as I let him free.

I put the key in my bra.

"Uncuff me Kehlani," he yelled at me.

"Don't fucking yell Kilo," I said mocking his famous words.

I wanted answers and I figured now was a perfect time.

"No, I won't uncuff you. I want answers Kilo" I yell. "NOW"

He sighs and mumbles "Fuck"

It takes him two minutes to finally saying something "Fine. Ask away"

"Are you in the mafia?" I asked dying to know the answer.

He laughs "Don't believe everything you fucking hear."

I rolled my eyes and I see him get mad. I know he hates it that's why I do it. Why is he always avoiding the question like it must be true if he won't ever answer it? Right?

I yelled at him. "This is not the fucking time for games Kilo"

"I'm going to fuck you up when I get the chance."

I knew he meant that. I already knew I was in trouble but I didn't care at this point. What's the worst he's going to do?

I pulled out the key and waved it in his face teasing him. He keeps moving around and shit. I'm directly on top of him and him moving around is moving me around and I don't like that...

I laugh "All you have to do is answer my questions and I will let you go"

I keep thinking to myself if I laugh it off it will be ok when I know it won't. The way he is looking at me gives me goosebumps.

"I still can't believe I married you" I started talking.

"For all I know, you killed your cousin, you could possibly be involved with the mafia" I stopped and laughed "Which is insane"

He looks up at me not saying a word.

"Your marrying some poor innocent girl who you barely know or know what she's been through" I almost started crying when I said that. He has hurt me in so many fucking ways and I barely know him.

"You have put me in danger more times than I can fucking count" which is true I mean how many times has this man put me in danger?

"And then you force me to marry you for what? Why me? Kilo why me?" I finish.

He looks at me with a sad expression not saying anything like what I just said he meant something to him.

I started crying. Why me? Why my mother? Why everything? Gosh, I miss her so much.

I yawn. Fuck I was getting tired. I lay down on Kilos's chest and get comfortable. I started crying even more getting his expensive suit all wet and soggy but I didn't care. I didn't even want to uncuff him because I wanted to be held at that moment. I literally have nobody in this world. Not a single soul. Not a single blood family member that I know. Nobody.

And now It's just me and Kilo. My amazing husband.

A/N

If you have any questions at all feel free to ask. This is my first book and I have been working on it since September 2020. I pulled some things out of my older works from may 2020 so yeah I have been working on this for a while now.

It may seem a little like weird and mixed. I'm working on it as much as I can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.1K 1.9K 39
𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐃𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚 25 years old, a billionaire and Mafia Don. Everyone fears, admires and respects him. 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬 20 yea...
2.1M 63.2K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
408K 9K 98
{18+ Matured Content, It involves heavy sex, bondage, violence, rape, BDSM, age gap, enslavement, and crime} ••• "Look at me, Balia," I commanded. S...
78K 1.3K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...