Red Love (skephalo)

call_me_bum

Zak gets a crush on Darryl and forms Hanahaki disease. Will he confess? Will he Get surgery? Will he die? sk... Еще

Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Q&A!!!
ANSWERS UwU
New book!!

Ch 4

2.9K 92 96
call_me_bum

Darryl Pov

I went into his room again and sat next to him. He noticed the extra weight on the bed and looked up from me from his phone. "How do you feel?" I asked him "I-i feel ok, You know Bad you really don't have to take care of me. I can do it myself." "Shh you muffinhead, I'm doing this because I want to," I said as I put my hand on his forehead. He flinched back a little and I apologized for not asking to touch him first, he said it was ok and placed my hand back on his forehead. It was weird, It wasn't warm at all, it just felt normal. I moved my hands down to his cheek then his neck and it was the same. I hummed to myself and asked if Skeppy had a thermometer and he told me it was in the kitchen cabinet with the rest of the medicine, so I went back to the kitchen to look for the stuff. I couldn't see it at first but I soon saw it and felt kind of stupid for missing it. I grabbed the thermometer and some cold medicine along with pain killers just in case so I wouldn't have to go back again.

When I went back Skeppy wasn't in bed, or anywhere in his room. "Skeppy?" "Boo." I jumped as arms wrapped around my waist almost making me drop everything and I quickly turned around. "OH MY GOODNESS SKEPPY YOU SCaRED Me!" He laughed as we walked into the room. His laugh even as damaged as it is was able to make my stomach flutter. I assumed he went to the bathroom, weird I didn't see or hear in go by the hallway but I guess that is not important. We went back to the bed and I told him to open his mouth and he let me put the thermometer under his tongue. We waited for it to beep and he took it out of his mouth and looked down at it, "You know this reminds me a-a lot from when you were a kid and would play doctor, I never liked to be the patient," he giggled, "Also it says 36.1 c" I give him a small smile. The temperature is normal. "Well, we know you don't have a fever, but you have to have something you cuz you definitely are sick. We might have to take you to the doctors."(idk how to take care of someone sorry if it shows ;^;)"No I don't think we need to do that Bad, I just probably overworked myself or something," he said. "If it gets worse I'm taking you to the doctors even if I have to drag you, you muffin." He sighed but agreed. He then changed the subject. "I don't want this whole time to be just you babysitting me, this is the first time we meet!", He pulls me into a hug, I was surprised by the sudden embrace but return the gesture. He fitted perfectly in my arms, so small. "We have to do somethinggggg!!" He wined and pulled away making my arm feel empty and cold.

"Well, what do you want to do?" I asked him. He stares at me blankly probably trying to think of something we might like to do. Then his face glistened with excitement. "Let's go to the park near here it's my favorite, it's beautiful and I can show you something cool too." "When should we go?"I questioned. "Do you want to go now?" "I guess if that's what you want. "

He gets out of bed and grabs my wrist and pulls me up. "Oh my goodness, you're excited." I chuckle, he seemed like a child wanting their parents to take them to a candy shop. "I really want to show you it!" He speeds walks out of his room and down the hall to the door.

Zak Pov

I get to the door and put on my sneakers and grab my keys Bad soon does the same and we head out the door. "It's pretty close so we can just walk if you don't mind," I told him. "Not at all," he assured. We walked down the sidewalk. It was a lovely day as well making it feel even better. We walked in comfortable silence for a while. I look up at him, I can't believe he's actually here! It felt like a dream, he looked so beautiful, and the way the sun hit his face was breathtaking, and let's not forget his eyes. His emerald eyes I could get lost in them. "Why are you just staring at me you muffin?" I'm knocked out of my thoughts as I realized how long I might have been looking. I feel my face explode with heat, I probably looked like a tomato. "Oh look at that where here!" I grab the sleeve of his grey hoodie and dragged him into the park.

Darryl Pov

I had to keep up with his running, he was surprisingly fast for someone his size. It was almost a struggle. I wonder if was ever a track runner in high school. He finally stops and I start panting to catch my breath. "Why did you make me run... I wasn't ready for that..." I panted struggling to even speak while Skeppy looked down at me practically fine despite his conditions. When my lungs stop burning I stand up straight and look around. It was truly quite beautiful, flat land with a small playset with a swing for the kids on the far left and a dog park on the right. There were flowers that covered the ground like a blanket and woods hugged almost all the way around the whole park. "Wow, it's so pretty here." I looked at Skeppy I was amazed. "That's not even the best part!" "It's not?!"I asked him. "Yeah! Follow me, we won't run this time I promise." He laughed as he turned around into the woods. Before I followed him, I picked a pretty blue flower that reminded me of Skeppy.

Zak Pov

I lead him into the woods to a place not many people know about just childhood friends. It's a little deep in there but I know this wood like the back of my hand. When we get near I tell him to cover his eyes. Of course, being Bad he argued about it saying I'm probably going to troll him which was a bunch of bull shit. I manage to get him to close his eyes and I guided him the rest of the way. When we finally got there I tell him to open his eyes and wait for his reaction.

                                                   Darryl Pov                                                                (sorry for switching so much) 

I open my eyes and my jaw dropped. It was so beautiful. "Skeppy!! Is that a treehouse?!?!"It wasn't like the typical treehouse you see in those tv shows it looked professional, there were even glass windows and a balcony. Like a cabin, somehow got in a tree. Someone could live there, actually, it did look like someone lived. "Yeah! This is my childhood treehouse but it became my relaxing spot as I got older and I fixed it up," He told me, "Come on the inside better." he started climbing up the ladder and opened to hatch to get on the balcony. I followed him and he closed the hatch as I made it to the treehouse. We were pretty high, It was a gorgeous scene but I was getting nervous looking over the edge. Skeppy pulled my arm making me jump a little. "Come on Bad, you got to look inside you're going to love it."

(similar to this without the stairs)

Zak Pov

I dragged him inside and when I say his face was priceless it was. The only thing he could say was 'Wow'. It was really cozy inside. Posters plastered on the wall with LED light making the room a light blue hue. There was a nook full of huge soft pillows and fuzzy blankets there was a mini-fridge and shelves full of fan things people sent me. "Do you like it?" I asked him.

"Like it? Skeppy this is awesome!! You did this?!" 

"Haha, Yeah it's one of my prize possession. Well, don't just stand here make yourself at home!" I give him a little shove and he hesitates but walks to the shelf and look at all the fanart. He admires them, "Skeppy look it me and you in our ducky onesies!" "Oh, that reminds me Bad! Your fans sent you things too!" I grab a box full of letters and Badboyhalo fanart and give it to him. His face lit up at the sight and he goes to sit in the nook. He puts the box next to him and reached for something in his pocket. He pulled out a blue plumbago, which was actually my favorite flower. "Here Skeppy I picked this for you, it reminds me of you," he said and made a gesture for me to come closer. "Really?" I asked sitting next to him. He gently held my head and placed the stem of the flower over my ear so the flower stuck out from my hair. "Yea it's small but it's bright and beautiful just like you," he smiled as he retracted his hand. That was corny as hell but that didn't stop my heart from pounding against my chest. "I- uh I think I dropped my phone somewhere Imma go find that. Also what you said was really cute er I mean sweet," I bolted up and sped walked to the door, I could feel the pedals coming up my throat and I wouldn't dare throw them up in front of Bad. "Wait Skeppy! I can help you look!" He yelled from the balcony. "No stay there and read the letters!!" I said running of into the woods. Once I thought I was far enough for him not to hear me I started having a coughing fit. It was so hard for me to not cough in front of him, I could hardly breathe. I continue to cough until I gag and throw up the booming roses, thorns, and of course blood. Lots of it. I honestly think I'm going to die from blood loss out of anything. I feel light-headed so I lean against a tree and take a short breather.

He didn't really mean that, did he?  Was he being serious or just Bad? Ugh, why did he grab my face like that?!?  I could feel my face on fire. I whipped my bloody mouth with the inside of my hoodie and when I thought I was ok to go back I started walking. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

37.7K 801 20
BadBoyHalo (or Darryl) is someone who has a panic disorder where he gets a lot of panic attacks. Skeppy (or Zak) comforts Bad whenever he is starting...
3.1K 171 24
A story of an empty-hearted medical student Darryl....well that was untill he bumped into a cute stranger. Who knew this cute stranger would change h...
275K 15K 37
❝𝘐𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘮𝘦, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰.❞ ...
354K 18.5K 36
❝𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘰𝘧, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘹𝘪𝘰𝘶...