Teen Wolf Imagines

By TheShadowKiller16

Cover created by the amazingingly talented @stilesqvelo ~~REQUESTS ARE OPEN~~ I do Smut, Fluff, and Smut/Fluf... More

Scisaac (malexmale)
Derek Hale (SMUT)
Isaac Lahey
Isaac Lahey Pt 1
Isaac Lahey Pt. 2 (SMUT)
Stiles Stilinski (SMUT)
Aiden Steiner
Lydia Martin Pt. 1
Lydia Martin Pt. 2
Stiles Stilinski
Update
Requests are open
Peter Hale
Thiam (malexmale)
Theo Raeken
Allison Argent (SMUT)
Stiles Stilinski
Stiles Stilinski (SMUT)
Malia x Male!Reader (SMUT)

Scott x Reader x Stiles (SMUT)

10.4K 93 53
By TheShadowKiller16

Requested by Gleek_4ever2003 

I sipped one my whiskey as I watched Scott begrudgingly get ice from my freezer and grab three ice cubes before coming back and standing in front of the couch. He shoved them down his boxers like I dared to him and he squealed, "holy shit that's cold!" Stiles and I cackled as he struggled to shake the ice cubes out of his boxers. Scott stared at Stiles for a moment, "truth or dare?" Stiles shrugged and stated like it was obvious, "dare duh." Scott got up and grabbed the hot sauce and lemon juice from the fridge then a shot glass from my cabinets.

"I dare you to take a shot of this." he sat down the hot sauce, "then chase it down with some lemon juice." Stiles made a face then shrugged, "okay easy, no problem." he filled the shot glass with hot sauce and grimaced before tossing it back and swallowing then he filled a shot glass full of lemon juice and shot that down as well his face puckering from the sourness. He let out a breath of disgust then looked at me, "your turn princess." I sighed, "truth or dare?" I wasn't stupid enough to pick dare while playing truth or dare with these two.

"Truth." they both groaned and Scott sighed out, "boring." I rolled my eyes, "fine little miss innocent I heard a rumour that a guy has never properly gotten you off is that true?" I facepalmed. The only person I told that was Lydia and I was most definitely going to have a talk with her later, "yes it's true a guy has never gotten me off." both of their eyebrows shot up, "never?" I shook my head, "nope they got off and dashed or they just couldn't do it and so I'd fake it then go in the bathroom and finish the job myself."

Both of their jaws dropped at my blatant truth and I took another sip of whiskey, "How about we make a little deal." I lifted a brow at Stiles sighing a little as I thought I might regret it, "fine what is this supposed deal you want to make?" He smirked, "we get to have a threeway and we have to try and make you have an orgasm but we're going for at least two by the time we're done with you." I smirked in return, "and if you're unsuccessful?" He shrugged in return, "then you can "punish" us in return." I clapped my hands together before tossing back the rest of my whiskey, "you have a deal boys."

I won't lie, neither boy was bad in the looks department and from what I saw last time when Stiles wore sweatpants he was packing in that department too. I stared at both of them, "so how is this going to go?" Scott walked over and got situated behind me and I could feel his erection through his jeans as he pulled me flush against him and Stiles crawled on top of me and leaned down sweetly kissing me I allowed my hands to slip up into his spiked hair and I messed it up then I gave it a tug.

He let out a soft moan into my mouth and I smirked. I pushed him back and stripped myself of my shirt revealing one of my many laced corset push up bras. He stared for a moment before leaning down and sucked on some of the exposed skin making me lay my head on Scott's shoulder as my eyes fluttered shut. Scott took his chance and started to suck marks on the exposed skin of my neck allowing his fangs to drop and nip at the skin. I tilted my head slightly allowing Scott to have more access to my neck which I knew was a bold move.

Stiles' long fingers started to make progress unknotting the corset. I removed myself from Scott for a brief moment as I slipped the corset off of my arms. Scott slowly skimmed his hands along my sides taking a second to trace the tattoo on my ribcage before continuing upwards and cupping my breasts in his palms. He lightly squeezed and my breath caught as I let my head fall back again, "I'm not a fragile doll Scott." I grabbed his hands and squeezed harder than he had and he slowly began to get more confident kneading the flesh and rolling my nipples between his fingers making them harden.

I bit the inside of my cheek to contain some the lewd noises that threatened to escape my throat but Scott had other plans as he huskily whispered in my ear, "don't hide those noises from us baby let us hear what we're doing to you." I shivered and let out a soft moan as he rolled my left nipple between his thumb and index finger while tracing one of the marks on my neck with his tongue. Stiles made his way downwards unclipping the button of my jeans but he looked at me for consent as he slipped his fingers underneath the hem.

I looked at him through half-lidded eyes nodding and he tugged them down along with my panties. He spread my legs, "damn you're soaked baby is that all for us?" I nodded with a soft moan at his words, "yes all for you." He traced my labia before bringing it to his mouth sucking off my juices with a lewd moan, "you taste so good can I get a real taste?" I gulped a guy had never actually gone down on me let alone ask but I was always open to new things so I nodded and got settled between my legs bending them at knee.

He licked a stripe between my folds making me suck a breath. I let my fall back against Scott's shoulder and he took it to his full advantage swirling his tongue around some of the marks he'd suck onto my skin. I was a whimpering mess the entire time and it only got worse as Stiles started to do figure eight motions on my clit with his thumb and I could feel his cocky smirk from the noises I was making the entire time. He circled my hole with his middle finger teasing me before pushing past the tight ring of muscle.

I felt my eyes roll back before they slipped shut and it wasn't long before I felt the familiar feeling of the tingle in my lower abdomen signaling I was close to my orgasm. My moans got high pitched the closer I got and Scott started rolling my nipples between his fingers again adding further stimulation. My back arched as I came with a gasped, "Stiles fuck fuck fuck." I felt the tension in my body seep away as I came and I panted while running my hand through his Scott's hair. Stiles crawled up my body kissing me allowing me to taste myself on his tongue.

He pulled away with that cocky smirk that I loved so much whispering, "that was one." I nodded and chuckled quietly to myself, "think you're good enough to pull off another boys?" Stiles stood and the imprint of his erection clearly visible through his tight jeans. I turned to look at Scott and couldn't help but realised I'd never even kiss him yet and I locked our lips together and he immediately slid his tongue across my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, our tongue tangled together and I slid my hand down to his erection, squeezing him through his jeans.

I pulled away and looked back at Stiles, "ready to get this show on the road boys?" they looked at each other and I shivered as Scott whispered in my ear, "I'd be careful what you wish for you might not be able to walk tomorrow." I bit my lip, "you can try your best Scotty boy but it's all talk unless you can prove it." he flipped me over and landed a smack to my ass making my squeal, "oh baby girl we'll definitely prove it." I grabbed the lube that I kept stashed between the couch cushions and held it out for him to take.

He set it aside, "we'll get that in a moment I want to taste you for myself." My breath hitched as he flipped me onto my stomach then flipped my so that my pussy was in his face he smacked my ass again making me gasp and then he making figure eight motions on my clit at the same time his tongue penetrated me and I buried my face to muffle the loud moan that resulted in Stiles grabbing my hair, "you wanna muffle yourself so badly suck." I looked up at him through my lashes with a smirk, "make me."

Scott smacked my ass again and Stiles shoved his cock into my mouth. He wasn't the first person I gave a blowjob to but he was definitely the biggest so I struggled in the beginning. Stiles kept a tight grip on my hair and every time I moaned it only managed to get tighter. I looked up at him again and he had his tilted back and the Adam's apple was obvious. I slid my tongue along one of the protruding veins on the underside of Stiles' cock making a lewd moan leave his mouth. He pulled away making me pout, "as much as I loved every second of that sweetheart I have intentions to cum somewhere else."

He grabbed the lube and my heart sped up as I heard the click of the bottle then he spread my cheeks revealing my asshole to him. His middle finger circled the tight ring of muscle I had only masturbated with a dildo I had never actually done anal with anyone but I trusted Stiles wouldn't hurt me. He pressed against my hole until he slipped the digit in and I couldn't seem to catch my breath from all the sensations I was feeling at once and my moans started getting high pitched again but Scott pulled away before I could cum.

Stiles added a second digit and started scissoring them  and I heard the couch cushion begin to rip from how hard I was pulling on the material. He soon added a third and I thought I was going to die from sexual tension before anything could happen. Sooner rather than later Stiles added his pinky once he was satisfied with his prep he removed the digits and my hole clenched around nothing mourning the loss of his fingers. I was flipped again and Scott had undone his jeans and was slowly stroking himself.

He slipped into my pussy easily and I clenched around him trying to get used to the feeling of fullness. I looked at Stiles, "I want both of you to fuck me." His eyebrows raised, "please." He walked behind me and I felt the couch dip as he placed his foot on the couch for leverage then I felt the blunt head of his cock pressed against my asshole. I leaned down kissing Scott to hide my expression of pain as Stiles stretched me more than any of my dildos did before. He seemed to notice how tense I got and started stroking my sides and not going any further.

I got used to it, "more." He seemed hesitant but started pushing into me again and the sensation was indescribable as he was fully bottomed out. I dug my nails into Scott's chest as I slowly started to ride him and it didn't take long for Stiles to fall into a rhythm with me. He'd pull out as I sank back down on Scott's cock I clenched around both of them as I felt my orgasm approaching me and they were obviously both close and I threw my head back as I came and Stiles pulled out and I felt him cum on my back and Scott pulled out spilling cum onto his stomach.

I gathered some on my thumb and sucked it off with a moan. I leaned down and licked it off all while looking at him and when I finished he grabbed my by my hair and kissed me. Stiles pulled me away from him and kissed me before pulling away, "c'mon let's shower." I chuckled, "well I think Scott proved a point because I can't feel my legs." Stiles picked me up bridal style carrying me to the bathroom and let's just say there wasn't very much cleaning involved with the shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry it took so long I had to write this when my dad wasn't around and the second half was written on my phone instead of my laptop so sorry if there's any mistakes.

1271 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539K 8.6K 94
~ Imagines ~ Preferences ~ Smut ~ When ~ One Shots ~ Dylan'O'Brien ~ Stiles Stilinksi ~ Tyler Posey ~ Scott McCall ~ Tyler Hoechlin ~ Derek Hale ~ D...
350K 4K 56
Imagine...being with the amazing actor and all his fictional characters. The stories await... Dylan O'Brien, Stiles Stilinski, Void Stiles, Stuart Tw...
13.2K 178 71
Scott Stiles Liam Derek Theo Isaac
575K 7.1K 101
Welcome!!! I mostly do: Scott Stiles Isaac Derek Liam Brett Lydia Kira Allison Peter Young Derek & Peter Garrett Malia Josh Mason Parrish V...