Bonded

By JungFayZay

Soulmate Someone, who's been made just for you. Like you've been made for them. Someone only a handful in eve... More

οΌ£οΌ‘οΌ³οΌ΄
οΌ°οΌ¬οΌ‘οΌΉοΌ¬οΌ©οΌ³οΌ΄
Ξ±Β’Π½ΞΉΡ”Ξ½Ρ”ΠΌΡ”ΠΈΡ‚Ρ•
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
π—π—Žπ—€ 𝗆𝖾
𝖾𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗉𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗒
π—Œπ—‚π—‡π—€π—Žπ—…π–Ίπ—‹π—‚π—π—’
π—Œπ—π—‚π—€π—†π–Ί
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

10

1.5K 51 12
By JungFayZay

See Saw

"What's fear?"
"The possibility of losing you."

"Noona! Where are you guys going?" Namjoon asked as Jin appeared in his white plain tee, grey coat and jeans with Sora following in her grey top, black coat and denim.

"To the soulmate expert. And you two are coming with us." Sora said, putting on her black heels. "Why would we need to come?" Mishil asked from beside Namjoon.

In the beginning, when she came here, Mishil would go around agreeing to whatever anyone said to her but being TXT's assistant manager for the past 10 weeks and being around the BTS for the past some months, had helped her regain the confidence she always had.

"You guys' bond is a bit different. Those bruises, Mishil, I don't know. They don't seem to die down and honestly, you guys should come with us. Just for our reassurance."

The soulmates could not speak after that. Namjoon went to their room to change while Mishil took the bathroom. And they all waited for the younger one to come out.

She came out, looking as fresh as possible. "Let's go!" Jin said, getting up from the couch, and grabbing his car keys.

Her heart was slamming itself against her ribcage, and if someone had used a stethoscope on her, they would have jumped back, frightened, such as the loud banging in her chest. She had a hint of what type of bond she and Namjoon shared. And, she prayed for her heart and soul that what she assumed was not the case.

Jin and Sora, were not special, in terms of bonding. They had a very common bond but what was remarkable was their growth. It had been a little over a year since Jin and Sora had bonded, and together they looked just perfect. Their teamwork, their support for each other and their love for each other were visible to anyone who had eyes. They were golden together.

When these two were done with their appointment, they motioned the soulmates in.

Mishil looked up at Namjoon's tall broad frame as he gave her his arm.  Blushing slightly at the gentlemanly gesture she wrapped her fingers around his bicep.

They walked into the office to meet with a foreign man in his late 40s, with wispy grey hair and black-framed glasses. "Mr Kim! Such a pleasure to finally see you in my office. This must be your soulmate?" The man shook hands with Namjoon and smiled at Mishil. She bowed slightly and then, took his hand that he had extended for a handshake.

"Pleasure to meet you, Ms." The man said. "Please, call me Mishil. I am much younger than you." The girl requested, smiling. "But of course Mishil. My name is Leo. Please have a seat both of you." Leo gestured at the chairs a few feet away from the table.

Leo was the soulmate expert all of the Big Hit employees had consulted after their bonding. He was technically their company soulmate expert.

"How many months has it been since your bonding?" Leo asked, looking at the soulmates. "A little over 3 months," Namjoon answered, his fingers laced with his soulmate, below the table.

"Mr Kim, can you please show me your bonding bruises?" Namjoon nodded, extending his three fingers, the bruises light. Leo examined the fingers with his magnifying glass and something in that bruises that made him furrow his eyebrows.

Leo huffed out a breath and then, looked at the other soulmate. "Can you please show me your bruises?" Leo requested, his eyes a bit frightened. She softly lifted her right arm, displaying the red vertical lines all over the skin of her arm.

Leo's eyes widened, his face paling as he gasped. "Oh my God! What exactly have you been enduring for the past 3 months?" Leo's question made Namjoon worry.

What was she enduring? What was she hiding? What was she keeping to herself?

Leo examined Mishil's arms like a hawk, while she trembled out of fear. As much as she wanted to deny it, it was indeed what it was. What she feared it was. What she didn't want it to be.

Her heart banged against the confines of her chest, wanting to break out and the thumps were so loud that, all she could hear was the banging of her heart. That protested. That denied. That screamed a 'No'.

Leo released her arm and leaned back in his chair, taking off his spectacles and pinching the space between his eyes. Then, he looked at Namjoon and said, "I don't know why fate is being this cruel with you two, but unfortunately, you both share a 'See-Saw' bond."

Mishil choked out a sob while Namjoon was stunned silent, the silence was too much for his mind to handle. There was a constant ringing in his ears, that high-pitched 'piiiiiing' that you hear after you've hit your head with something hard.

He wanted to scream and shout and deny everything. He didn't want to accept that all those butterflies, all those mini sparks, all those backflips, all those smiles were just to find out that one side was never gonna need the other.

No! This can't be! The sobs of his soulmate were breaking his heart piece by piece and he was clueless about how to stop it.

..............................

They sat on their seat, Namjoon's arm around Mishil's shoulder as she sat still sobbing slightly and, with tear-stained cheeks.

"I'm sorry that things had to be like this for you. But, the bond you two share is one of the rarest of a kind. Of course, after the 'Breakable bond' that exists between Jungkook-ssi and his soulmate. But that can be fixed, that can be healed. That can be prevented from breaking away. But, the 'See Saw' is something that needs constant effort and pressure from both the soulmates to keep the bonded other sane. This is gonna be a long journey for the both of you."

Leo looked at the soulmates sympathetically. More specifically at her. Who was now frozen and numb. 

"The 'See Saw' is the most complex bond in the varieties of soulmate bonding. It needs constant pressure and effort from both sides to keep this bond working. And also, to keep the bonded other safe. In this case, that would be you, Mishil" Leo nodded at the girl, who merely nodded her head back.

"That leaves you Namjoon. It's your choice, if you want to keep this bond going or if you want to leave. I think you can feel how she feels. What she feels. In the 'See Saw', one bears the need for soulmate healing every 24 hours, while the other bears his/her soulmate's feelings and their own feelings. Every time she feels sad, she cries, she panics, she is hurt or she's happy, you will feel how she's feeling. Namjoon, you will feel whatever she feels for a few minutes. No pain, just what she's feeling." Leo stopped to let the two of them digest the information.

That explained Namjoon's sudden rush of excitement or the tightening in his chest every time Mishil was sad. Or, she was happy. This also, explains why she was in constant need to heal while Namjoon could go around without healing for days.

"This bond is called the 'See Saw' bond because it needs to be carefully balanced. The soulmates have to be considerate and dedicated all the time to keep this bond. Like the see saw needs to have one side up and one side down, to work. Either of you will have to go down to keep this bond. This bond though it is rare, most people give it up. Or even if they don't they, get tired of each other. People have rarely survived through this bond happily. I'm sorry this happened to you guys," Leo apologized, sad at the constant dripping tears of Mishil.

"Thank you! Can you please tell Jin Hyung and Sora Noona about this?" Namjoon requested, not wanting to tell this news to his elders or anyone himself. "I will. But remember one thing, you two. You won't know what happens if you don't work it."

Namjoon nodded and Leo offered him a soft smile before walking out of the room, leaving the both of them alone. "Mishil! Hey! Come on! Talk to me." Namjoon whispered, wishing nothing more than to get a reaction out of her. She remained still and silent.

Namjoon slid off his chair, kneeling in front of her chair, taking her hands in his.

"Is it my fault, Namjoon? I just wanted a bond. A person to spend my whole life with. Why me Namjoon? Why me? Why us? Why us of all people?" She sobbed, crying her eyes out. Namjoon pulled her head in his shoulder, without hesitation as she broke down holding his sleeves. "No! No! Don't cry. It's not your fault. Shh! We'll fix this. We'll make it through the end." Namjoon rubbed her hair, trying to bring absolutely anything soothing to her.

Namjoon's heart bled at her state. How she was helplessly submitting to the cruel game that Destiny was playing with the both of them. She gave up her whole life to be with him. For this bond. For Him. And, now seems like, she had given up her all for something that was always supposed to be one-sided.

But, what if that is not what it is? What if, this See Saw has both of them? What if one decides not to get off? What if one decides to stay down once in a while?

Hey beautiful people!!

But, here is this week's update.

The ugly reality. The See-Saw bond.

I know ya'all probably hate me but this will go on for a while.

Anyway, see you next week. Stream Life Goes On ya'all.

Bai Bai!

Borahae💜

Fay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 5.4K 102
Astrid Fraser has been looking for her soulmate since she received her soul mark at 10. After 18 years, she began thinking she'd never find him... un...
61.5K 2.7K 29
in a world where you stop aging at the age of 25 until you find your soulmate, 125 year-old shin yuri meets an ecstatic jeon jungkook that changes he...
29.2K 1.8K 24
VOTE&FOLLOWπŸ’œ What would you feel when you found out that your soulmate is not normal? Or.. much worst π’Ύπ“ƒπ“ˆπ’Άπ“ƒβ„―. In where Kim SeokJin finds out t...
298K 8.3K 22
Y/N loves BTS. She found there music during a very difficult time in her life, and it helped her to realize the truth: none of it had ever been her f...