Just a Fan

By w2mm00

Are you just a fan? Or are you genuinely in love with Ariana grande? I do NOT own any of these pictures. I re... More

CAST
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 5

3.9K 135 71
By w2mm00

Y/n POV

3 weeks later

It was 2 weeks until Christmas/Ariana's tour ending. AND IDK WTF TO GET HER. I already got Malissa, my mom, and Dante something. I had it hiding somewhere in the apartment. You see, there's a closet where my mom puts allll stuff that does fit anywhere else. So she stuffs it in there. Anyways I put the presents and stuff behind everything. I got Dante a boyfriend muscle body pillow(as a joke) but the real gift was a silk pajama set and then I also got him a beard kit. Okay so for Malissa I got her a gift card for a massage and then I also got her some damn make up and skins from Kim k. She kept talking about it and it was getting hella annoying.

Right now Malissa, Dante, and I were at her apartment that she lives in with her dad.

"Yo what should I get for Ariana?" I started scrolling through her Instagram to see what she likes. Then I gave up and went on Pinterest.

"You."

"Malissa what the hell are you talking about?"

"Fly out this week. Use the money you saved for her gift, and then fly out."

"Malissa that's it? How am I gonna go and NOT get anything? Tf is she, the grinch?"

"You're an asshole." She laughed out and I rolled my eyes.

"Dante what should I get?"

"Just do the 4 gift rule y/n/n" Mr. Brown(Malissas dad) told me as he walked over to the other sofa and sat down to turn on the tv.

"Wassup Uncle B?" I walked over to him and dapped him up. And then sat next to him.

"Nothing much but I see you got girl trouble. I thought I taught you the gift rule."

"You probably did but ion remember."

"Okay so you get her 1 gift she wants, 1 gift they need, 1 gift to read, and one gift she doesn't know she wants, but you know she'll like it."

"Oh so now I have to get her 4 and I don't even know ONE gift? Woah dejavú." They laughed at my last comment.

"One gift should be you going to her last concert for the tour."

"But then what's the point if she's gonna see me the day after?"

"You'll still see her a day early. And maybe you should ask her to be your girlfriend." Dante said while eating popcorn and watching the tv.

"Right! You two have been talking for the last month. I think it's time to go onto the next stage."

"I mean I guess you're right."

"And plus you know Joan would help with this AND you should ask Brian and Scott to teach you a couple of dances. It's Monday so you should fly out to California in the next two days so that you have enough time to learn the dances."

"No that's too much. I think that maybe they would let me add a set to her show. I doubt that the fans would care. We could do the duet Mariah Carey and Justin Bieber did for all I want for Christmas." I said. Thinking about it, this might be an amazing gift.

"But she would have to know that it's a duet." Malissa said

"Nope. I'll ask Victoria if she'll ask ari to have a "duet" with her but instead of Victoria going on stage it would be me."

"OMG THATS A GOOD IDEA. Wait- are you going to spend Christmas over there or in ny."

"Well Dante, we should all fly out to Cali. As a group, we all put in money at the end of this week and we fly coach."

"Ight. Wait- isn't she performing in Inglewood?"

"Malissa you're a fucking creep, and yes."

"How long are we going to be in couch?" She asked

"8 hours."

"Damn. That's a long ass time." Dante said

"Oh please I would be the one most uncomfortable. I'm taller than all y'all. Y'all forgetting I'm 5'11??? I'm on my hot girl shit like Ms.Theestallion." They laughed and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Okay we're going to do like every year right? Our parents will be together and then us. On Christmas Eve we make food and then on Christmas morning we'll open gifts." Malissa said

"Of course. But it would be in a Airbnb. Or maybe her house. Who knows. We'll see. But I'll pay for the Airbnb. My uncles giving me extra money this check as a Christmas gift, so I'll pay for the Airbnb and my moms ticket. Yea." I went back in my phone to think of gifts.

"So the first gift is obviously me. This is sort of expensive. But it's fine. I just wanna see her."

"Y/n/n watch you get the best sex of your life." Mr.Brown said

"Ew dad."

"Whatever mal. Before your mom passed I was blowing her back out." Dante and I bursted into tears because that was funny asl. That's what happens when you were born and raised in the ghetto.

"Oh my god. NO WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS."

"ANYWAYS. The second gift would be,  wait... what does she need?"

"She's a celebrity, so what do celebrities need?" Uncle b said

"Privacy." Dante said

"How tf- that... tf imma get her? Shades? Actually that isn't a bad idea. I nice pair of glasses."

"Okay now get her a book to read. Get her your favorite book." Uncle be said

"MY favorite book?"

"No the walls favorite book." I rolled my eyes at malissas sarcasm because I don't need this shit rn.

"So get her 'The Hate U Give'?"

"Yup. You literally read that book in a couple of months. That's how you know it's good. If y/n y/l/n read it, then it had to be good."

"I mean it really was though. That book is amazing. It's literally about two different worlds. It's kind of like me and Ariana."

"Tell her that when you give it to her."

"Uncle B thank goodness you're coming because i wouldn't know what to do if you didn't come."

"No problem y/n/n."

"Okay so for a thing she wants but doesn't know she wants?" Dante asked

"Wait wait. Ariana likes Harry Potter."

"OMG I COULD GET HER A CUSTOM WAND. MALISSA I FUCKING LOVE YOU." I ran over to her and kissed her cheek.

"Thank y'all for helping me but i gotta go. Order these things so that they can be here by next week and I'm going to tell my moms the plan. And then imma call Joan. I love you guys." I hugged all of them individually and then walked out.

Ariana's POV

"WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO GET Y/N/N?!?!?" Im getting frustrated. I've been scrolling through tumblr, Pinterest, and I've scrolled through her Instagram to see what she likes. She mostly loves sneakers.

"Just get her some fucking sneakers."

"But which ones?" I asked while throwing myself down on the couch on the tour bus.

"Jordan's dumbass."

"Brian be more specific." I don't know sneakers like that. Even though Pete loves his sneakers, I just never really cared to know. Now I wish I did tho. And now I want to learn every sneaker to buy them for her 😭

"Get her the Jordan's she keeps reposting. Fucking idiot."

"AND WHICH ARE THOSE BRIANNN." Now I'm getting aggravated.

"The Jordan 11 citrus ."

"Okay I'll get them. Come help me. I don't know where I should buy them." I pay down next to me and he sat down and took my MacBook out my hands and sat it down on his lap.

"Either go on Goat or on Flight Club. Being as tho it takes a week to ship I think you should get it now."

"Then do it." So he went on the website and looked for the sneakers. He found them and he passed the laptop back to me and I paid it with my black card.

"These are 700 dollars, no wonder she doesn't have them yet. But she does have a damn fucking collection. I saw it when we were on FaceTime."

"What size is She?"

"She's a 9.5 in men."

"Girl how you know? I was just messing with you."

"She told me when she was asking for my size so then I asked her for hers, and she told me it was a 9.5."

"Girl you about to get the best dick of your life."

"Fucking hope so. I'm tired of-"

"NOPE IM LEAVING" Brian rushed away into his little bunk/room or whatever.

I fucking miss y/n.

———-

~end of the week~

Y/n POV

Okay the beginning of the week we got everything ready to leave to Cali. We bought the tickets Friday and we leave today and it's Sunday. I have all the gifts including my moms, Dante's, malissas, Ariana's, and Ariana's friends, mom, Frankie, and grandma somethings too. I don't want anyone feeling left out. All I really got her friends were tickets to a Broadway show, and then for her mom and grandma I got wine. We were in the airport waiting for the pane to arrive and I was sitting on the seats laying my head on my moms shoulder while watching Dante and Malissa argue.

"Ms. D, are you ready to go to cali?" I asked. Ms. D is Dante's mom and I fucking love her.

"I'm ready. And Dante won't shut the fuck up." She rolled her eyes and we all laughed while Dante mean mugged her.

"Boy I wish you did do something." At this point I tuned them out because they always do this. They finally called out our number and we got up. I grabbed my suit case filled with my clothes and my other bad filled with sneakers and my bookbag that was filled with snacks, my laptop, and headphones. We got on line and then waited. Once it was our turn we gave them our tickets and then we walked in. Dante, Malissa, and I were sitting together in a row so we wouldn't get sat next to some strangers and then the same with our parents. I was on aisle seat, Malissa was in the middle, and Dante had the window. The same way we sat our parents sat in that same order. They were sitting a couple rows ahead of us.

We were now in the air and we've been on the plane for a good half of the ride. It's been I'm pretty sure four hours.

"Hi can I get you all anything?" The flight attendant asked. She's attractive, but not my type.

"Well they're sleeping so I guess it's just me." I said while chuckling and I moved my left side of my beats and gave my attention to her.

"Well can I get anything for you baby?" She looked like she was in her 30's so imma let that slide.

"Can I have an apple juice?"

"I'll bring it right up for you." She winked at me and I awkwardly smiled.

She came back with my drink and I opened the little tray table in front of me and she sat the drink down.

"Thank you, I appreciate it."

"You're welcome honey." She placed het hand on my shoulder and pulled away slowly.

"Umm how hold are you?"

"26. Why?"

"Do you think I could get your number?" Uhhhh... bitch no.

"I'm sorry but i can't do that. I'm currently talking to someone. But I'm flattered."

"Okay well I apologize." She turned away to start walking

"Don't throw me off this plane now." I chuckled out and She laughed.

"Never. A no is a no. I'm not going to force you."

"Glad you think that way." I said smiling.

After a while I drifted off to sleep and I felt someone tapping me. I slowly started to open my eyes and I see Malissa.

"Yes?"

"We're here."

"THANK FUCK. MY DAMN KNEES HURT."

———-

We were off the plane and then Joan called me.

Y/n: "heyyy."

J: "hey y/n/n. You arrived safely I can see."

Y/n: "hell yea. Amen."

J: "Okay so I rented out an Airbnb for you guys and the driver is going to pick y'all up." I looked into the camera on FaceTime and squinted my eyes at her.

Y/n: "Ms. G I told you I was fine and I had it."

J: "consider this a Christmas gift."

Y/n: "thank you soo much. I appreciate it."

J: "you're welcome. And I'm guessing you haven't talked to Ariana that much these past few days?"

Y/n: "Yea... I'm not that amazing at keeping secrets. So I've been a little dry."

J: "Yea she's been a brat to everyone."

Y/n: "Aww my baby needs some y/n/n."

J: "She definitely needs you. So are you going to be on the DL until next week for the show?"

Y/n: "Yea. And I need to deck out the Airbnb with food and stuff. And plus I need to Chrismas it up."

J: "oouu you two are perfect for each other." She mumbled. I'm guessing that was so that I didn't have to hear.

Y/n: "im glad you think so."

J: "Omg you two are so alike. I'll talk to you later. I'll see you in Cali next week."

Y/n: "see youuu. Be safe Ms. G!!"

J: "you too y/n/n." She hung up and then I put my phone away.

"Okay so change of plans." I said while clapping my hands and walking over to them.

"What happened?" My mother of mine asked.

"Joan booked us an Airbnb so we're gonna be staying there. That's her Christmas gift to us."

"Yess." They all said and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Ugh whatever. The driver should be here soon."

The driver picked us up and we drove to the Airbnb. While I was scrolling on my phone Joan sent me the pics of the Airbnb.

*we gon pretend like there's other bedrooms*

"OH SHIT THERES A G-WAGON INCLUDED." I yelled out in the car out of nowhere scaring everyone. They laughed and then Ms. D spoke out.

"Since y/n paid for the majority of this trip, she should get the master bedroom." I smiled because Ms. D always got my back. And I lowkey wanted that room.

"Especially for when Ari comes over. And the walls seem pretty thick." Uncle brown said.

"Yea they look like they're made out of good material so I think ari and I would be fine. That's if she wants to have sex. I'm not going to force her."

"That's my girl." My moms said making all of us laugh.

We finally arrived at the Airbnb and we all ran inside the house using the key the driver gave us. I master bedroom and knocked on the wall.

"YEA THESE ARE SOME GOOD WALLS. I MEAN I SHOULD KNOW. SEX WISE AND WORK WISE." I yelled out and I heard laughing. I walked back to the living room and sat on the couch.

"Okay so I'm gonna take a shower and I'm taking my ass to sleep." Dante said and everyone agreed with him and walked to their rooms they picked. I ended up having a room to myself which isn't fair. So I decided to share the bed with my mom. Well... that's until ari comes over and Dante better sleep on the couch. Dante was bunking with his mom and Malissa was with her dad. They bunked just in case people wanted to stay over so they could have the extra rooms

"You gonna go to sleep yet y/n/n" my mom asked rubbing my curls.

"Nah imma call ari."

"Okay." She kissed my forehead and walked off.

I called the phone and it didn't pick up the first time. So I waited 2 more minutes to call again.

Ariana's POV

WHY TF HAS SHE BEEN SO DISTANT ALL WEEK. Then today she didn't text me not once but for a good morning text. Then she told me she was busy. Like yea I get that she's working, but I feel like we're drifting apart, and I really want to be with her. We've been talking for a month now and I want to call her mine already. I mean technically I am because we repost and comment on each others posts all the time but still... this is what I was thinking while sitting in my dressing room while waiting for hair and makeup.

Then she called me... speak of the devil.

I let it ring once and then she called two minutes later.

Y/n: "hey sexy." She looked like she was laying down on the couch. And she's tired which means her voice was raspy as fuck. Ugh.

A: "Hey y/n."

Y/n: "Damn. Full name? Did I do something?"

A: "no. It's what you didn't do." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

Y/n: "listen I've been busy lately. And I called you didn't I? You know I can't go too long without talking to you ari." UGH. I HATE HER SO FUCKING MUCH. WHY DOES SHE MAKE ME FEEL LIKE THIS.

A: "you're right. I'm sorry y/n/n."

Y/n: "you're good. And I'm sorry that I make you feel like I'm not giving you any attention. You don't know what I would fucking do to kiss and hug you right now. Cringey... but true." She said while making me blush and laugh.

Y/n: "there goes that cute ass smile. I knew I would get it out of you. You're so cute."

A: "that's you. I don't know how you manage to be cute, sexy, hot, sweet, and bad, at the same damn time."

Y/n: "OMG I SAY THAT ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME." She said grinning with her eyes wide open which made me smile.

A: "I miss you."

Y/n: "I miss you too. One more week. And I'll see you."

A: "and maybe get some. im lowkey wanting you so bad right now. and all the girls are flipping out over your instagram." She said.

Y/n: "I heard. Your mom told me that you've been a bitch to everyone."

A: "that's only because i miss you y/n/n."

Y/n: "not nearly as much as I miss you. But I'm tired so I'm gonna go take a shower and let you go."

A: "okay sexy. I'll talk to you soon."

Y/n: "I'll talk to you soon." She winked at me and then hung up.

Wait... bad. Reminds me of what? 3 weeks ago when her ex came up to her. And then when it went mute. And why the hell was the couch she was on look different? As I was thinking hair and make up came in.

"A penny for your damn thoughts?" Josh asked.

"Huh?"

"What the hell are you thinking so hard about?" Daniel asked.

"Probably y/n." Josh said walking over and placing his make up on the.

"Well I need advice."

"Dick advice?"

"No daniel."

"Then wassup AG?" Daniel asked.

"I don't know. I feel like there's a side to her I dong know about."

"What do you mean?"

"Well 3 weeks ago when we were on FT her ex came up to her at the pizzeria and she was talking a lot of shit. And then she said y/n changed and then y/n muted the phone."

"Ariana maybe she's just not ready to tell you." Josh said

"Okay but you didn't let me finish. After she came off of mute y/n asked her ex if she understood and her ex said yes and she seemed scared."

"Well then i don't know what to tell you Ariana. She's from the hood. She's going to have a different demeanor from your ex's." Daniel isn't wrong. But what about Sean?

"Okay but Sean is from Detroit."

"I understand that but her dad was killed wasn't he? You don't know how she's coped."

"Okay but Daniel if she has problems I can't go through any of that again."

"I doubt it ari. Give her some faith." Josh said.

———-
I finished my show... and uhhh... I'm horny. But what the hell am I going to do?? Phone sex? No no no. I'm not that desperate. I could wait one more week... I think. Then I get a Ft from y/n.
It's late which means she's tired and she has her sleepy voice. And I find that so fucking sexy so no. I'm good. So I decline it.

Cutie 😘❤️:
Why didn't you pick up? I wanted to talk to you. It's cool though. You're probably busy. So I'm gonna give you your space.

She's too cute.

Me:
You want the real answer why I didn't pick up?"

Cutie 😘❤️:
I mean that would be a nice explanation. However, you don't have to explain yourself to me. You're a grown ass woman.

I hate her. I officially hate her.

Me:
Well... im uhh... Yk... and every time i talk to you and it's late you have a sleepy voice.

Cutie😘❤️:
Okayyy 🤔

Me:
Omg it turns me on y/n/n. Damn.

I could feel her smirking through the phone. Then this bitch calls me on FaceTime.

A: "you're an asshole."

Y/n: "oh word? Ain't my fault you think my sleepy voice is sexy." And I was right of course. Her voice was the same ole raspy voice.

A: "never said it was sexy. I said it was a turn on."

Y/n: "you think it's a turn on baby?" She looked into the camera with her low eyes and heavy eyelids. I couldn't say anything. What was I supposed to say? Have FT sex with me???

Y/n: "cat caught your tongue?"

A: "I wish this cat caught your tongue." She lifted her eyebrow and smirked. Might as well beat her at her own game.

Y/n: "Bold but baby, you couldn't handle my tongue." She chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

A: "whatever y/n/n."

Y/n: "Ari remember that time you sent me a sexy pic?" Yes. Yes I do. That was I think 2 weeks ago and she told me that it was a turn on when my hair was out AND she could see my legs. So... I took a mirror pic in just my underwear, and I covered my breasts with my arm.

A: "Yea. YOU DIDNT SEND IT TO NO ONE DID YOU?"

Y/n: "you really think low of me huh?"

A: "no I'm just asking. Did anyone else see it?"

Y/n: "wellllll"

A: "y/n/n."

Y/n: "Malissa was right next to me when I got the notification and I clicked on it. But she only saw it for a quick second. Ariana I didn't mean for her to see-"

A: "it's fine. That's my bitch anyways." I laughed out.

Y/n: "okay cool. Because...hold up hold up." She got up and walked to the bathroom. I've never seen her bathroom before. It was kinda nice ngl. She turned on the bathroom light and then propped her phone up.

Y/n: "okay honest opinion Ariana." She backed up to show her body. She had on a shirt and a pair of boxers on.

A: "what?"

Y/n: "okay okay. So. I need your opinion on these boxers. Like deadass." She was looking into the mirror. But all I was looking at was her... yea.

A: "they look nice on you."

Y/n: "Omg Ariana. How does my dick look in it. Because I feel like I should get them a little bit longer. If I were to be hard right now, you would be able to see my tip."

A: "so if it was hard it would be bigger."

Y/n: "i mean yes Ariana that's how it works."

A: "I know it's just..." I kept looking at her dick and I know she knows what she was doing.

Y/n: "am I making you uncomfortable?" Definitely not y/n/n. If anything I want to see those boxers off.

A: "no of course not. You're in your own apartment."

Y/n: "Yea."

Y/n: "Anyways. I fucking miss you. And plus I'm horny." She laughed out. She turned off her bathroom light and laid down.

A: "you're blunt as fuck. And I know what that little stunt was."

Y/n: "good. Anyways I'm tired. And I have to do Christmas shopping tomorrow. Gn Ari."

A: "Goodnight y/n/n."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7K 3.7K 110
Love.....people find love at different ages. At 18, at 25, at 30 or even at 40. I've always wanted to find love. My name is Ariana grande. I have a...
11.6K 125 48
Y/n kept staring at ariana, like love at first sight, what will happen when they both find out they have feelings? ♡ ♡ • This will contain smut ◇ • y...
2.3K 138 6
Y/n Y/l/n- a gay introverted shy intersex female. Y/n searches for the answer of her most thought question, she majors in psychology to try to figure...
122K 3.2K 73
𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀/𝗜𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗺. 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 𝟭𝟰 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀�...